Kid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," I whispered softly, disappointed, but not wanting him to know that.

"But that doesn't mean I can't see you taken care of every day," he promised, kissing my head again. "I know you aren't like other girls... a lot has changed in my mindset since I've gotten to know you... also... John's not the only one who's good with his mouth."

I blushed, but giggled into his neck as I hid my face.

"I love you, Mrs Blankenship," he whispered into my hair. "And you're fucking mine."

"I'm yours," I agreed, closing my eyes as my heart soared. "I love you too."

Temple made a pleased sound, then curled around me with his happy sigh that I loved so much.

I didn't think I could sleep just then, but I passed out almost immediately.

Daniel woke us less than an hour later and Temple was incredibly grumpy about it.

"There better be a fucking fire," he snarled, shrugging Daniel's hand off his shoulder angrily.

"Sorry, I knocked, but you were both out cold. Sorry... Dinner's ready and you both need to eat. I would let you sleep through, but your whole sleep schedule would be off and a nap and then normal sleep would be better all around. You know?"

"Fuck off," Temple huffed, but rolled and got up before coming right back and kissing me before helping me out of bed.

I got a lot of stares at the dinner table, some worried, some hard.

Near the end of the meal, Carl stood up. "Is she going to be punished? A LOT of man hours went into searching for her and everything was on standstill because of her little stunt! We..."

"You act like you had to pay out of your pocket for the time that went into it," Harding snorted. "Everyone who helped volunteered, no one was told to help."

"She should still be punished for worrying everyone and causing such a scene and..." Carl went on.

Temple stood up and leaned across the table towards Carl. "All the bathrooms need a good cleaning, Carl. All of them, even the personal ones in every room. The public too. Then the showers as well, but the toilets first. That's you. Your new job. And you better do a damn fine job, too, because you'll be licking them all when you're done."

"You can't do that, I'm a BLANKENSHIP! We don't have jobs and..."

"That's where you're wrong. Blankenships who don't threaten to punish my wife don't have jobs. YOU have a job and you better go get started on it. No sleep till it's done and I promise you, you will lick every single toilet before you are finished."

"I won't do that!"

"You will, or your wife, Bennet SR, Bennet JR and Julia will all be licking alongside you. They'll make sure you get it done and do it right, or they will fucking join you. Come at my wife again, I fucking dare you. Go get it done. You try to balk or refuse? You stay in the cells until you decide to do it, either, way, you WILL fucking do it. You keep refusing? Your wife will join you, then..."

"Just fucking go and do it," Bennet SR snarled at Carl, glaring at Temple. "Just wait, boy. Once this is over and you aren't in charge... the new people come? Take your gun away? We'll see who lands in power then, won't we? We'll see who is cleaning whose toilets."

Temple gave him a dark smirk. "You just got you and your idiot son a job too. Should have kept your mouth shut and let your mouthpiece take all the shit."

"Threaten all you want, troglodyte. You're a failure just like all your brothers and none of you are even fit to bear the family name, let alone the legacy. Harding's not stupid enough to just let you treat us..."

"Do not invoke my name," Harding snapped. "I don't think any of you really understand anything... There's no such thing as money anymore. At all. And the power you're so keen to get your hands on? You'll kill everyone in here if you try. Temple alone knows how to run this place, the codes, everything... not to mention he was vetted by them. The ONLY one vetted by them. They come and he's not at the helm? They seal us back inside and let us die in this tomb. So if I were you... I would watch how you treat him AND his wife. All of you. And Carl? This coup you and Bennett are planning? It's only going to get you put in those cells or shot one. So just don't."

"Harding?" Eliese asked, confused. "Can't we have a nice dinner without you arguing with your brothers? You already told them Tem was an accident, we can't pit our children against each other so soon! They're just babies! Can you send for more wine, darling?"

"Of course, my love," Harding soothed as everyone looked around uncomfortably.

"You better get to work," Temple told Carl. "Bennet, you and JR will start your new jobs tomorrow. Double shifts since you obviously have all the extra time for plotting. Janitorial. Both of you. Not the toilets, Carl has those covered, but every other single thing."

"You're being petty," JR sneered. "I didn't even do anything."

"Right," Temple snorted. "Come on, Kid," he demanded, taking my hand to pull me to the bedroom with him and locking the door.

"You think they're going to try something?" I asked quickly, alarmed.

"Nah. They've been talking shit to each other, but you've garnered enough good will with everyone that no one's siding with them. I'm just making an example of them and their BS," he grinned.

Spinning me to face him, he walked me backwards to the bed with a smirk, his eyes lit up as he looked me over.

That look... I flushed, going hot all over as he lifted me onto the bed and laid me down.

Pulling my clothes off, he grinned at me as I lay frozen, unable to move. I could hardly breathe! All I could do was watch him with huge eyes as he stood and pulled his own clothes off.

Leaning over me as soon as he was down to nothing, he moved me higher up the bed until I was all the way at the top on the pillows, then he kissed my lips softly.

I let out a shuddering breath, sliding fingers into his hair as I kissed him back. The feel of our skin pressing together, his so incredibly warm against mine, it was heavenly.

Moving slightly, he drew his teeth over my chin, then gently bit and kissed all the way down to my neck to my clavicle. He lingered at my shoulders, kissing and nuzzling and purring happily as he breathed me in. I gripped his hair and smiled, so incredibly pleased with all the attention he was showering on me. His lips felt perfect against my skin and I relished in how perfect this moment was.

Moving lower, his lips, then his tongue teased my nipple lightly, but when he moved to the other nipple, his wasn't light at all. Pulling and sucking enough to make me gasp and shudder again, it made me want so much more!

Lifting, he gave me another smug grin like he knew what I was thinking and he wanted to make me wait for it. I laughed at him, pulling him up to kiss him and he chuckled as well as he kissed me quickly.

Pushing me to lay back down, he moved lower, kissing a circle around my belly button, licking seductively along all the curves and valleys, then kissing a trail to my hip as he moved his body lower. His hands moved, gently guiding my legs apart as he settled between them, then he paused to lift his head and look down at my pussy.

His look then was almost euphoric, and when he lifted his eyes to mine, thrills shot through me so hard I began trembling, aching with pure adoration for this sexy god of a man.

With a look of utmost confidence and knowledge that he was about to take me to heaven, his lip twitched slightly before he dropped down to wrap his mouth around my entire pussy. Moaning euphorically as I gasped, he sucked and licked and groaned into my pussy as if he were the one getting all of the attention lavished on him.

I let out a sigh as my eyes closed, in shock over how wonderful it felt... so much better than when I just touched myself! SO much better! It was so beautiful, tears welled up as I gripped the sheets and basked in him.

Shifting slightly, he closed his mouth most the way and focused only on my clit, sliding one of his long, thick fingers into me as I moaned.

"Temple!" I cried, my body twitching and going tense under his attentions. "Oh! THAT! I like that!" I pleaded, as he sucked and flicked my clit with his tongue, then circled it before toggling it. Fucking me gently with his finger felt amazing, but it was his tongue that was commanding all of my attention, making my body go rigid all over as I focused on what he was doing.

His free hand gripped my thigh and I realized I'd locked my legs around his head, but he didn't seem to actually care, growling around my clit and fucking me faster with his finger.

"Hnnnn!" I whimpered, shaking my head, chasing my needs as it climbed and climbed.

Violently, the orgasm was yanked out of me, my whole body bucking hard as it rolled through me. I heard a scream, then realized it was me, but I couldn't stop as my body jerked around until the last wave rolled over me.

The second it released me, I collapsed, panting and staring wide eyed at the ceiling.

Temple pulled my thighs open, then stood, looking half wild in his exuberance as he climbed on me.

"Temple..." I managed weakly as he moved up to kiss me. "That was so..."

He growled, gripping my leg and yanking high as he looked down, then guided his very hard and thick cock into me.

I sucked in a breath, my body going rigid again as he filled me, then I moaned euphorically.

"Oh GOD!" I cried in elation as he began fucking me hard and fast. His eyes took all of me in, full of adoration and pure need.

More tears welled up as I understood the importance and gravity of what was happening.

He loved me! And he wanted me! His anger and hangups about women hadn't overwhelmed how he felt about me!

He hissed, then went still, spilling his hot cum into me and I moaned again, not even knowing until that moment how thrilling that feeling was.

"I love you, Kid," he whispered as he panted into my hair and held me. "You're so fucking perfect!"

"I... oh... I never want to move! I want to stay here just like this forever! I love you too, Temple! So much! Oh, I think I could sleep for a week now!" I laughed.

"Oh no, Kid," he chuckled darkly, easing out of me and rolling to lay next to me. "You have about 10 minutes, I'm not near done with you yet!"

I laughed, laying on his shoulder and hugging him close.

My perfect husband.