Kidnap

Story Info
She Was Careless.
5.7k words
4.32
16.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kidnap - She Was Careless

She had been warned about the hazard, but ignored it. Life is too short, she had said to herself, and continued building her list of interesting Paris bistros. When it happened, by adding a little something to her drink, she was alone, which wasn't unusual. The toughs who had been hired to make the snatch whispered in their south of France dialect that she was an easy target.

The drug was beginning to wear off as they approached their destination, a neglected castle in Perigord. She was awake but could see nothing from inside the van as a rocky track turned sharply into a stone wall with a disguised door opening for them.

"Sit up, Monique, we are there." She turned in the direction of the soft voice and found a woman in a black pantsuit sitting on a seat nearby. "What happened? Where are we?" she spoke blurrily.

"All in good time, cherie," the voice said, with a bit of an edge in it. The speech was fluent, but didn't sound as though it came from a native. Perhaps an English woman trained in the language for many years, she thought.

The sliding door of the van opened and a hand reached in, helping her not to stumble on her way out. The woman took her other hand, saying, "My name is Lisette. This is Jacques. We will show you to your room."

The garage had been hollowed out of solid rock. About thirty feet away was an elevator door, which was being held open by a large man in a suit and tie. "Bonjour, Manfred." The four of them entered the elevator, which hummed quietly and took them to the fourth level. At the end of the corridor was a set of double doors which opened into a suite with brilliant sunshine illuminating it from a series of ancient defense ports.

Lisette said to the men, "Monique and I will shower and change. Please arrange for some breakfast."

Passing through a bedroom and into a generous bath, Lisette said, "I am sorry, but for right now, I am required to be with you at all times, even private moments. So let's be used to seeing each other au naturel and not worry about it." By the time, she finished speaking, Lisette's clothes were on the floor and Monique knew she was expected to do the same. Lisette sat on the toilet and tinkled noisily. Monique had to go badly, and took the seat as soon as it was free.

The shower was the entirety of one end of the bathroom. Lisette seemed to understand the complicated controls, which produced opposing streams of warm water and puffs of steam. The English woman, as Monique was already mentally addressing her, used very familiar hands to soap everywhere, followed by squirts of shampoo. Monique tried to remember when another woman's hands had scrubbed her body, pinching her nipples and inserting slim fingers in her sex and back door. Her mind was still dull from the drug, but the fingers felt very nice.

She was coming out of the mental fog, and reciprocated her fingers on Lisette's body. "Oh yes, that is nice, but we are on camera. There will be a better opportunity later."

In the adjoining bedroom, Lisette found two colorful shifts, and dropped one over Monique's head as she did her own. In a low voice, she said, "Master does not allow his women any underclothes in the castle. Don't worry, the men will behave themselves."

They made their way back down the corridor, and up one level. This time, the room had picture windows overlooking the valley below, with a stream running through it. There were tables and a self-serve line of dishes along the inside wall.

"Help yourself to whatever looks good. One thing about staying at the castle, the food is excellent."

Shortly after they sat down, Manfred appeared and took a seat at their table. His French was heavily accented, but Monique couldn't place it. "Bonjour again, we must talk."

Monique had been raised in Berne by a diplomat mother, but after several years at the Sorbonne, it was hard to distinguish her accent from that of a native Parisian. With a bit of hauteur, she inquired why she had been kidnapped, and when she would be released.

He kept a neutral face at her provocation and responded, "You will have many questions that I am unable to answer. Lisette and I are tasked to protect you and see that your daily calendar is observed. For today, you are free until five in the afternoon, when you will join the Master for refreshments. I suggest that you take a walk in our forest with Lisette and then have a nice nap."

He stood and walked behind her, drawing a choker style necklace from his pocket and fastening it around her neck before she could protest.

Lizette looked at them and smiled. "It is beautiful. Those are real diamonds."

Monique looked up at the large man, knowing she had just been collared with a location device, but asking anyway. "Why do I need jewelry in the middle of the day?"

He patted her head. "It is for your protection. Do not try to remove it. It will sound an alarm and apply a nasty shock."

After breakfast, Monique and Lizette retraced their steps to the suite. In the bedroom closet were a variety of women's shoes, all in her size. "For our little hike, perhaps these trail shoes would be best?" Her guardian sank to the floor and eased a foot into the trail shoe. "Stand and try it."

Monique walked a few steps and returned, nodding. "Socks, or not?"

"Socks please. I need them for absorbing sweat."

Lizette found a pair and sat at Monique's feet, lifting one and bringing it to the sock in her hand but then changing her mind, closed her tongue on the big toe and sucked. Monique took a sharp breath and protested, "No," but strong hands and fingers were pushing up the skirt and spreading her knees.

"You are simply luscious, young one. We are going to have fun together. You need close protection!"

Monique's sex was in the direct path of sunshine entering the room, and looked wonderful. She was shaved, and had attractive labia, inside of which her inner lips could be glimpsed. Saying nothing, Lizette bent forward and applied her tongue in a sweeping path from top to bottom.

"Aiee! No!" Monique was held in an iron grip and dragged to the floor, where tongue and fingers quickly produced an involuntary orgasm. "Oh, oh, oh. Nooo!"

It was a week later that Monique learned her breakfast had been doctored with a special drug that raised her hormone level and induced blood flow to her genitals. She had just experienced the first of many incidents that would change her outlook on sex.

Still shaking, she stood and wrested the remaining shoe and sock from her guardian and molester. "That was nasty. Very nasty. Am I to be just your plaything?"

Lizette wrapped arms around her charge from the rear, taking a firm grip on the braless breasts. In a very low sexy voice, she said, "You are here for the Master's pleasure and disposition. He is a very sexual animal, which you will learn shortly. Your future life will be better if you relax and allow me to liberate the real you. Give girl sex a try, you might find you enjoy it."

The evil temptress stood back and said, "Go ahead, hit me. He is going to make us fight anyway. You might as well start now."

Without thinking, Monique charged, arms up and fists ready. In a second, she was looking up from the floor at a smiling Lizette, who extended a hand. "That wasn't fair. Let's go outside, we can talk there in privacy."

Promptly at five, they entered the Master suite, which was in a tower with winding stairs between levels. Actually, there were several rooms on multiple levels and he received them in the highest one.

After a round of drinks, he said, "Come, I will give you a tour. Only a few guests are allowed in this tower, so you should find it interesting."

Descending, they were shown an elaborate bedroom on one level, an equally elaborate bathroom, spa and sauna on another, a kitchen with a dumbwaiter for bringing prepared meals from the main kitchen, and a workout room. As they entered this last space, Monique noticed that the door clicked firmly behind them.

He said, "I do not allow interruptions when I am exercising, so there is a sturdy lock." He gestured to a row of bins against the ancient rock wall, and began stowing his clothes in one. Lizette was likewise pulling her sheath dress over her head and nodding at Monique to do the same.

Almost frozen with fear, she worked out of her dress and stood naked before their gaze.

"Very nice, Lizette. We have gained a prize and a fine body as well?"

"Yes, master. I am impressed. Your choice is excellent."

Lizette handed her a headband, and a clip to hold her hair back. Master was on a treadmill, and the two women took places on machines at either side. In a very few minutes, all three were sweating freely from the rapid pace. Knowing she was being measured, Monique said nothing and concentrated on keeping up. Just as she was about to quit, Master slowed his machine to a stop, and led the way to a battery of strength machines.

Lizette said in a low voice, "Fortunately for us, there is a women's routine we are allowed to follow." She demonstrated the routine on each machine, Monique following her movements as closely as she could. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that Master was working with nearly twice the weight she and Lizette were using.

After twenty minutes, he relaxed in the middle of the space, saying, "That is enough for today. Follow me." After a moment to catch their breath, the women followed up a narrow stair and directly into the bath suite. There were, among many other things, two large soaking tubs in the center of the circular space. Turning on a waterfall shower head, he opened his arms and the sweaty women rinsed off pressed against his strong body. Fearing the worst, Monique found herself gently rubbed from back and front until the sweat was long gone. The water stopped and he gestured again to one of the tubs, almost jumping in directly from the floor. Turning, he held out a hand and Monique jumped herself into freezing cold water. Her scream filled the room. "No! Please No!"

It was no use. Three bodies were forced to thrash around, shaking with cold, for more than five minutes. Finally, with an arm through her crotch, she was deposited back on the tiled floor.

Giving a quick kiss to her lips, he said, "You are doing well. Several of your predecessors fainted dead away in that tub." Lifting her again, she was deposited into the warmth of the second tub. Lizette brought very cold beer and the three of them relaxed on builtin seats.

"I suppose you are wondering why you are here?" He had piercing dark blue eyes which she had difficulty avoiding, even in anger. Collecting herself, she said calmly, "I am a poor university student. Why kidnap me?" At her side, Lizette made a laughing noise.

Pulling her to his lap, Master gently thumbed the points of her fine breasts. "Even if what you said was true, I find you very attractive. After suitable training, you would make a fine mistress for the household in London."

"However, you just lied to me and will be punished in due course. You are a direct descendent of a royal German House, and an extremely wealthy young woman. Your family will be anxious to ransom you, as was done in the old days. Tomorrow, we will take your official ransom portrait. The image of a beautiful woman in her imperial gown, imprisoned in a castle, will be exquisite."

Monique was frozen in his arms, fearful of what other secrets he knew. She attempted to leave his knees, but was held tightly by his muscular arms and hands. "Isn't it the chivalrous thing to do to preserve the modesty of the female captive?"

"Yes, but fortunately these are modern times, where male and female beauty can be enjoyed in fair measure. Come along, Lizette is a marvelous masseur and will relax the both of us." He led the way back to the topmost space. From a large cabinet, he unfolded a table and arranged Monique's body on it, facing down. A large warm towel was placed over her while massage materials were gathered.

Lizette whispered at her ear, "He is very talented with his hands and we will give you the total experience!" Monique closed her eyes and hoped for the best. She had neither the will nor the power to resist.

The beginning was gentle and exploratory, lulling her almost to sleep. He said to Lizette, "She keeps herself in good condition."

"Yes, I have already noticed that . Both of her parents are champion athletes, you know." The exploring fingers had found her private places and were applying a scented lotion. Monique was eased to her back and a steaming moist towel placed over her face. So smoothly she hardly noticed, a wide strap was fastened across her belly, and both of her ankles were tied down as well, with the knees elevated and spread.

Lizette asked, "The usual?"

"Yes, of course. We must enhance her beauty!"

Working quickly, the razor removed her pubic hair to stubble. Moments later, from the first application of the gooey stick, Monique knew she was being waxed. Her friends at school had tried it, but she had avoided this invasion of her body. Lizette was skilled, but it still hurt like the devil. "Ah, ah, ah," she cried.

As soon as the waxing was complete around her anus, his male fingers invaded that hole, applying generous liquid and working carefully to expand her. "Ahhh, no!" she cried out. Actually, she wasn't hurting and they both knew it. But the stretching was strange and violated her mind as well as her body. Her muscles strained to free her, with no result. Suddenly, a large tube was forced inside and a machine turned on. He said, "Most women find the machine very pleasing. Just relax and let it do its work."

Ten minutes later, she had been fully flushed and a sweet smelling liquid left behind. Helped from the table, she was handed a glass of wine and told to pirouette for them. Master had his arms around Lizette, kissing under her ear and pinching her breasts. "You do such wonderful work," he murmured.

Something about having lost all the hair between her legs and being cleansed of her bowel contents left Monique with a strange feeling of freedom. What would happen next, she wondered. Was this treatment the first lesson in sex slavery?

She gave Master her fiercest stare and asked, "It's hopeless to try to escape, isn't it?"

"I'm afraid so, unless you are determined to die trying. There are stories that in the old days, unruly captives fell from this tower. They don't say whether by their own hand, or other's. You don't care to die that way, do you?"

Lizette was still in his arms. They made a handsome couple, and she noticed her guardian's fingers flicking at his cock, which was a very special example of its type, and steadily lengthening as her fingers went from flicking to stroking. She suspected that he had a great deal of control, but that the activities of the afternoon meant a stiff cock was going to find its way into one woman and possibly two. The tingling sensation from the wax and the manipulation of her ass was spreading and making her twitch. Right there in front of two others she was becoming very aroused. On the side of the room away from the view, there was a folded up bed. She took another sip of her wine and wondered whether her anger at the kidnap would keep her out of the bed. Not for a minute, a little voice said, you are a beautiful and desirable woman.

As if to underline her thought, Lizette was now on her knees, lips and tongue caressing the fully erect cock. She glanced back at Monique and said, "Come, I will share him with you."

For long seconds, she was frozen in place, the late sun warming her skin and its burst of prickles. Almost as if being reeled in, she found her feet carrying her to him. He reached out, placing the glass to the side and pressing gently down on her head.

She had only done this once before, in the cramped back seat of an automobile, but imitating Lizette was easy. They egged each other on, laughing.

"Enough," he said. "I love these games, but there is a meeting of my commanders in a few minutes. We will dine together later."

Chapter Two

Walking back to her suite, Monique asked Lizette, "How does he stop like that? My boyfriend would never stop!"

Lizette flashed her eyes and said, "He is a special man, as you will find out."

In the shower, washing away all the lotion, she asked more questions. "Does he have a family? Where does his money come from? What did he mean talking about London?"

"Ah, you are a curious cat. Perhaps in time he will divulge some of his secrets. Do you find him attractive?"

"Very. But if I didn't, he would still take me, wouldn't he?"

"Probably. He has a fetish for strong beautiful women. You are both. Before you were so unfortunately abducted, what were your plans?"

Monique hesitated. It was a bad idea to volunteer her dilettante ways, she thought. "I was close to declaring an arts major."

"Excellent. He is very cultured and will wish to encourage your talent. I will arrange for art materials."

Monique's heart pounded. She had a decent hand at sketching, but it was far from artful.

"About the ransom. Do my parents know I have been kidnapped?"

"A discreet note is being delivered today. But I noticed that he is intrigued by you. The next note may say simply that you have been detained in a pleasant place. He may allow you to record something to go with it if you wish. Something positive, you understand?"

"Yes, I was afraid of that. I guess there is no hope for me?"

They were reclining on a large bed with a soft duvet cover. Lisette had spread a generous beach towel under them and now seized her breasts in strong hands.

"No hope whatever." The chuckle was very evil as lotion was spread generously and the torture of her parts resumed. Two ropes were retrieved from behind the headboard and two more from the footboard. Completely restrained, she called out, "Please no more torture?"

Lizette wasted no time in filling her sex with two, then three, and then four fingers. "You have such a fine body."

Monique struggled, but the tension in her female parts was increasing by the second. Suddenly, she was calling out in release, "Ah no, you are too much!"

Catching her breath, she noticed Lizette picking up something from the floor with straps. Even before she saw the dangling plastic penis, she knew what was next. Restrained as she was, there was no possibility of avoiding the large tool. Lizette said nothing, tightening the straps and applying lubricant to the black shaft that looked far too big for her cunt. She shuddered at the thought and her jailer laughed. "You will like this. He desires that I make sure you are ready for him. Do you feel ready for this cock, my dear young friend?

Lizette crouched over her and applied a kiss, obscuring the approach of the strapon cock. It was inside before she could answer the question. It was ready, even if she wasn't. Lizette grunted with a deep thrust and Monique moaned. "Oh, oh, oh. Please."

Lizette's eyes were full of lust. Rapidly satisfying lust as their hips bounced off each other. Monique's first encounter with the plastic was torching her body. She was moaning constantly when her tormenter pressed something on one of the straps and the demon cock began vibrating and rotating. In seconds, her climax was induced. The torture went on, accompanied by her cries of ecstasy. Everything went black. When she came back, the restraints were gone and she was in Lizette's arms, moaning little cries of pleasure.

Minutes later, they looked at each other and smiled. Monique had never had sex like that before, and especially not girl on girl sex like that. She mouthed, "I am ruined."

Lizette dropped a dress over her head and prepared to leave. "Dinner in the main dining room in an hour. I will be back before then with your evening clothes."

12