Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Jeez,” Jude let out a long breath.

“But somehow, I don’t think this is his doing.”

Although she was now naked, Joan didn’t feel cold. The ambient temperature seemed constant, where it might be night or day. The unusually warm summer also helped.

***

Jonathon poured another scotch. His glass chattered against his teeth. It had been almost 36 hours since he last saw Joan. He feared the worse. He had thought about such a thing occurring many times, but put it out of his mind. ‘Who would want to kidnap my wife?’ he kept asking himself. Theories ranging from industrial espionage to simple greed for money came and went.

He sat, impatiently for the next call. He began to remember Joan’s face, her smile, her smell. He missed her dearly. When this was all over, he was going to take her around the world on a holiday she would never forget.

The phone ringing made him jump out of his chair.

“Hello?”

“Hi Jonathon, is Joan about?” asked Debbie. Debbie was a receptionist at the local health club. She had arranged to meet Joan, and Joan hadn’t turned up for two of her health club massage appointments. This was unusual, so Debbie thought she’d give Joan a call and check she wasn’t ill or something.

“Hello Debs,” Jonathon answered, sounding disappointed. “Joan’s not feeling well. She’s been in bed since coming home from the Hospice opening. Perhaps you should call back in a few days.”

He replaced the receiver. He realised he had begun to lie to friends; he hated lying. He felt the strong businessman in him surge forward. “I’m going to beat these bastards,” he told himself as he poured another scotch.

***

“He didn’t show,” Tony told Jack over the phone. “The bastard didn’t show up. He’s playing with us.”

“Take it easy Tony. He’ll show up. Perhaps he’s stuck in traffic or something,” Jack made excuses.

***

The keys rattled in the door as the light flashed on, burning their eyes. This was their seventh breakfast - their seventh meal. The girls were now able to place their blindfolds over their eyes a split second after the 40W light came on. But that initial shock still stung their eyes. Neither had any idea how long they had been captive, whether it was day or night. There was no contact with the outside world, not even fluctuations in temperature.

“Eat up ladies,” Tony ordered. “You’d better look out; Jack is not in a good mood today.” He left it at that as he closed the door behind him and switched off the light.

The girls ate their cold toast and cereal in darkness. They now began to understand the world of the blind. Their remaining senses were becoming more sensitive, only they didn’t realise it.

Sometime later, Jude wanted to use the toilet. She was aware that they hadn’t removed the tray yet, and they usually removed it within minutes of the girls finishing their breakfast. She became impatient and her bladder didn’t want to hold on to her urine. Jude stumbled to the corner and touched the edge of the seat. Dropping her slacks and panties, she sat and urinated. As she stood, the light flickered on and the door burst open.

“Hey bitch, what are you doing over there?” shouted the voice from behind a balaclava. Jude was half dressed and dithered pulling down her blindfold. He caught her looking at him as he entered.

“Get over here,” he shouted.

Joan was sat on her mattress; she feared for her kid sister. “Leave her be,” she demanded, as she realised Jude had been caught. Jack stormed over to Joan and slapped her, making her fall back onto the mattress, her blindfold flying through the air.

“So, you too eh?” He stood Joan up, tied her hands behind her back, and then took her to the table. Pushing her onto her back, he strapped Joan into the harness.

Jude, in the meantime, was sitting on her chair. Jack tied her up and ripped open her blouse, exposing Jude’s white silky bra. He studied her for a moment, and then returned to the table.

“Your husband never showed with the money,” he growled as he bound Joan’s blindfold. “It’s time to pay for his mistake.”

Joan was fearful for her life now. She could live with the piercings, after all, if she had been five or ten years younger, she would have probably had them done anyway. But now at thirty-five, she didn’t think it appropriate.

Jude whimpered, she knew that he would do something to her too after he finished with Joan. She heard footsteps. Tony entered the basement.

“What’s going on?” he asked.

“The bitches didn’t wear their blindfolds again. They’ll never learn. And this one,” he pointed to Joan, “is going to pay for her husband’s mistake.”

Jack unzipped his trousers and pulled out a flaccid cock. Slowly walking over to Jude, he offered it to her face. Jude sensed his presence, then she smelled his cock. The musky odour, mixed with the odour of urine, told her exactly what was in front of her. She turned her head in defiance.

“Don’t worry bitch,” Jack told Jude, “this ain’t for you.”

At the foot of the table, stood between Joan’s outspread legs, he turned a small wooden handle. A centre section of the table retracted allowing him to get closer to Joan’s pussy. He pressed the tip of his cock against her opening.

Joan, anticipating something to happen, flinched as she felt something touch her vagina. There was some pressure and she quickly realised she was being filled with a cock. She tried to resist but this was met with verbal abuse and a threat of a slapping if she persisted.

“You are going to take all of my cock, and if you’re lucky, I might just let Tony have sloppy seconds.” Jack suddenly realised he too had made a mistake mentioning Tony’s name. He decided to make Joan pay for his incompetence. His cock pounded Joan’s pussy. Each thrust hit Joan’s cervix causing her to gasp.

Joan didn’t want to, but she couldn’t help it. Her body submitted to the abuse and she soon began to enjoy the feel of this stranger’s cock inside her. It felt large and fat, certainly a lot bigger than Jonathon’s. Then she realised why she was being punished. Jonathon had not paid the ransom!

Jack felt her pussy becoming moist. He knew she was enjoying his thrashing. He wanted to fuck this woman from the first time he saw the outline of her breast on the first day. That was three day’s ago.

His thrusts were now beginning to make Joan moan. Jude could hear the movement, a steady rhythm, and realised her sister was being raped; and there was nothing she could do to help.

***

Jonathon waited for the call. It had been twenty-four hours since he disobeyed Joan’s captor’s instruction to deliver the money, in four bags, in the boot of an old car left in an abandoned warehouse. He had contacted an old friend and called in some favours. Jonathon’s phone was set up for a trace and he was determined to get the bastards who took his wife.

He waited.

***

Joan’s orgasm was involuntary. Jack felt her tense around his cock and grinned at the victory. He came inside his victim, pulsing semen into her vagina, not caring if she had contraception.

And this was the very thing on Joan’s mind as she relaxed from her orgasm. ‘Shit, he’s just filled me up.’ She wanted to worry about unwanted pregnancies, but that was the least of her worries.

“Tony!”

Tony dropped his trousers and entered Joan. His cock squelched as he pumped in and out. Jack’s sperm oozed from Joan’s vagina, drenching Tony’s shaft and balls. Tony liked the slippery feeling. He pulled out and placed his cock at her ass hole.

‘No,’ Joan thought, ‘no, please no.’ she knew if she protested aloud she would be punished. She kept silent as she felt Tony’s cock pop into her hole.

Normally, she would have enjoyed a good ass-fuck, but not under these circumstances. Tony’s stroke increased in frequency. Finally he tensed as his cock shot streams of hot sperm deep into Joan’s ass. He quickly pulled out and pushed his cock into her vagina again, fucking her pussy for a dozen or more strokes before his cock began to lose its hardness.

Unknown to the girls, Jack had videoed the rape. ‘This will make him pay,’ he thought, ‘and it’s two million now.’

***

The next day, Jonathon’s doorbell will ring. He’ll answer the door and the UPS deliveryman will hand him a small parcel. Jonathon will quickly unwrap the parcel and place the tape into his VCR. Watching Joan’s rape, he’ll realise he’s becoming sexually aroused. It will appear to be remarkably close to a fantasy Joan has shared with him on several occasions.

***

“What about this one?” Tony asked, pointing at Jude.

“Get her on the table.”

Joan was unleashed and manhandled from the table. Her sister felt both arms being grasped firmly as she was lifted to her feet. She felt hot breath on her cleavage. Something cold, a knife, slipped between the material of her bra and her cleavage. A slight tug and her bra fell to the floor.

“Nice titties,” the voice said. “Not as big a sis’s, but just as nice.” She felt her nipples being pulled. They were extremely sensitive and if handled correctly, she could cum just by teasing them. Already, her pussy was damp. She didn’t like what was happening. Visions of her dead husband, her sister being raped, made her tremble. A hand squeezed her ass; another undid the clip and zipper. Her denims, after a little tug, fell to her ankles. The knife again: this time it cut away her panties. Now Jude was totally naked apart from her blindfold.

“This one like her titties being played with,” Jack told his friend. “Ah yes, her cunt is wet too.” He traced a finger along Jude’s slit, feeling her moisture. He pushed hard, forcing his way into her vagina. Jude stood silently, not moving an inch in defiance.

Moments later, she was strapped to the table.

“I think sensitive nipple deserve special attention,” Jack told Tony.

Click, click. Jude recognised the sound and knew what was coming next.

***

Jonathon did indeed watch the video. He wished now that he had paid up.

“Getting another million will take another two days,” he told Jack. The line died.

“Not on long enough,” the technician told him. “We need at least ninety seconds to triangulate.”

***

Jude was hurting. Joan held her close, seeking comfort in their closeness.

“I don’t believe this is happening,” Joan told her sister. She began to get angry with herself for enjoying her rape. It was frighteningly identical to her fantasy with the exception that her sister had never been in the scene. And now, here she was, three, four, five, six days later? She worried that she didn’t know if it was night or day. It was, in fact five-twenty and day four of their captivity. She began to suspect their captors of placing something in their food, then she laughed to herself, ‘what can they put into dry toast and cornflakes?’

Jude could feel her nipples sting. She had expected the piercings, but not her belly button and clit-hood too. She reached down and touched her vagina. The ring felt good, but she didn’t want it; at least, not like this.

“What’s going to happen to us?” Jude asked her sister.

“We’ll be okay. You’ll see. Jonathon will come through.”

Time passed slowly, or maybe quickly in the blackness. Neither girl cared now whether it was night or day.

The two animals were still on Joan’s thoughts. Jude too thought about what was next for her.

“They will rape me soon, I know it,” Jude whispered to her sister. “Did they hurt you?” she asked.

“No, they didn’t hurt me. In fact, I began to enjoy it almost as soon as I felt his cock inside me. I don’t know why, but I’m beginning to enjoy the thrill, the excitement of all of this. As long as we do as they say, I don’t think they’ll hurt us.”

Jude sat quietly. Contemplating what it would feel like to be raped on that table. She had not felt a man since the death of her husband. Touching her piercing, she felt herself becoming wet.

***

Forever passed in the darkness. The girls were hungry for real food now. They were tired, but they weren’t tired, they were certainly confused, and that is exactly what Jack wanted them to be - dazed and confused.

“I have decided that there is no longer any need for you to wear you blindfolds,” Jack told them as he studied Tony’s handiwork. “But, you must do what I tell you, or you will be punished.”

The girls gingerly removed their blindfolds and squinted at the glare from the 40W light bulb.

“I must say ladies, after what you’ve been through, you are still looking remarkably beautiful,” Jack told them. He wasn’t bullshitting either. They were beautiful girls, even without the make-up, their complexion was clear, their eyes were large hazel spheres and their figure was something most women would die for.

“Do you think it would be too much if we were to ask for something other than cereal and toast?” Joan asked. She saw his eyes stare at her sister’s body. They darted to her as she asked him for food. Suddenly she felt she had spoken out of turn.

Through the two openings in his balaclava, Jack stared at Joan. “Why not?” he said after several moments. “We can’t have my sex slaves going hungry now, can we?”

‘Sex slaves?’ Joan thought.

‘Sex slaves?’ Jude trembled.

The girls talked after Jack left. The light was still on. This gave the girls another opportunity to observe their surroundings. Then, they realised they were looking at each other’s bodies. The piercings were turning both girls on and neither liked it.

Joan’s pussy had begun to smell after her rape, she had to wash the odour away. She lathered her hands and gently wash her pussy, making sure her fingers cleaned every fold of skin. She brushed against her clitoral piercing and felt a bolt of lightening shoot through her body. It wasn’t painful. She touched herself again and realised the ring had made her clitoris more sensitive.

“How do your piercings feel?” Joan asked her sister.

“A little tender I guess, why?”

“Well, it I press lightly on my clitoris, it sends a bolt of lightening through me. It’s wonderful.”

Jude touched herself. She felt nothing different, just a little excited about how her pussy looked with its gold ring. “No, I don’t feel it,” she said.

“Perhaps you’re not touching it right,” Joan told her. Joan sat next to Jude. “Here, like this.”

Jude flinched as she felt the sensation rocket through her body. “You’re right,” she stammered. Joan continued touching her sister’s clitoris. Before the girls knew it, they we masturbating each other. Soft moans escaped their lips as finger explored each other’s sex. Jude had never touched another woman before, and this was exciting. Jude, on the other hand, had had sex with her roommate at college, and several times since. Although she never saw herself as a lesbian, she liked the touch and taste of a pussy.

Joan placed her tongue on Jude’s vulva. Tasting her sister’s wetness, Joan lapped at her, tracing her tongue up and down Jude’s crack, probing from time to time. Jude felt an orgasm build inside her. Her moans became louder as her sister brought her to a shuddering climax.

Jude rolled Joan onto her back and straddled her sister. Jude’s tongue gave Joan’s pussy stimulation. Joan too, came to a shuddering orgasm as her sister stabbed at Joan’s clitoris. There was no doubt, the clitoris ring made her orgasm more intense.

The girls drifted asleep.

***

“Are you sitting comfortably?” the voice asked.

“Yes,” replied Jonathon.

“Good. The plan has changed. I no longer wish for cash.”

“What?” exclaimed Jonathon as he glanced at the cash filled bags waiting on his sofa. Then, he glanced at the two men who were going to sort out his problems.

“Yes, there is a change of plan…”

Jack gave Jonathon a twelve-digit number for a Swiss bank account. Jonathon was to wire the money immediately, or he would be receiving a small sack of his own, made from his wife’s left breast.

Jonathon typed in the number on his laptop computer. Clicking the execute button, the money was electronically transferred to a bank account in Geneva.

The phone rang again.

“Well, Mr Bartlett, I see you have followed my instructions,” the voice mocked.

“Yes, now what?”

“Now you wait. I will call tomorrow morning with details of where you can find Mrs Bartlett and her sister.”

The receiver hummed. “Bastards!” he shouted.

He dismissed his ‘minders’ when one shook his head, again unable to trace the call on his high-tech computer gadget.

***

Jude sucked on Tony’s cock, his semen oozing from her mouth. Joan was busying herself on Jude’s clitoris as Joan received a pounding from Jack. She screamed as she reached orgasm… then she woke up. It had been a dream.

“Are you alright?” asked Joan.

“Yes, yes. It’s just a dream.”

The light was still on. A key rattled in the door and the two men entered.

“Well ladies,” Jack announced, “it appears Mr Bartlett has come through with the goodies.”

Joan felt her heart race. They would soon be freed.

“Don’t get your hopes up yet,” Jack added when he saw smiles on the girl’s faces. “Before we let you go, we have something for you.”

Tony opened a large bag he carried on his shoulder. In it was small bottles of dark coloured liquids, a large battery and several other items the girls couldn’t recognise.

“Who’s first?” asked Tony.

“First?” questioned Jude.

“Ah, Miss Heskins, how nice of you to volunteer.”

Jude’s hear sank as she was taken to the table and tied down. Her legs forced apart just like her sister’s had been. ‘They are going to rape me,’ she thought.

Tony set out his equipment on a wheeled trolley he had brought into the room. He connected the battery cables to something that looked like a small electric screwdriver. Jude heard a hum as she realised the hand tool was a tattooist’s needle and the bottles must have been ink.

Jack stood next to the table, Joan at his side, her arm held firmly.

“Watch as your little sister experiences the pleasure of art,” he told Joan.

Tony dipped fitted a bottle of ink on top of the needle, and then touched Jude’s pubis. “I think we’d better get rid of this first,” he said to himself as he pulled on Jude’s pubic hair. He produced a razor from his bag and an aerosol of shaving foam. Then, after applying the foam to Jude’s pubic region, he slowly scraped away her pubic hair, leaving her pubis smooth and creamy white. He took a cupful of water from the makeshift sink in the corner of the room and rinsed away any remnants of pubic hairs and saving foam, then tapped Jude’s pussy dry with a towel. “Ah, that’s better.”

Jude had never shaved her pussy before. The sensation of the foam, razor and the occasional brush of her clitoral ring made her vagina dampen.

Click… hum… Tony began his handiwork. Jude felt the sting of the needle as it traced a thin black line over her pubis. Joan saw a letter ‘T’ form as the surplus ink mixed with a little blood. ‘The bastard’s branding her,’ she thought. By the time he’d finished, Jude had a capitol ‘T’ encased with a creeping ivy tattoo on her pubis. It was a very good piece of artwork if only Jude’s name begun with a ‘T’.

Jude was oblivious to what had been scribed onto her body. She felt the sting and the coldness of the damp clothe used to wipe away the surplus liquids. Another rinse and the tattoo was finished. Tony stood back and admired his work.

“Very good,” Jack told him as Tony nodded in agreement. Jude lay silently.

Jude wanted to know what she had been branded with, but at the same time, she didn’t want to know. She felt a bluntness press against her vagina, then penetration as Tony pushed into her. He had removed his trousers and began to fuck her pussy. Jack and Joan watched as Jude received Tony’s cock, in out, in out. Jude’s wetness lubricated Tony’s shaft making it glisten in the 40W light of the basement.

Joan felt Jack’s hand on her ass, squeezing her left cheek hard. She knew he was going to fuck her too. It was just a matter of time. When Tony was spent, she would be next.