Kidnapped & Turned into a Toilet Ch. 02

Story Info
Jakes is confronted with eating shit for the first time.
2.9k words
4.73
35.3k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elli returned to Jake's cell about an hour after she left, removed his leash from the wall and squatted before him. "Alright toilet, you did well so far, so we will reward you by giving you better quarters. Don't think that that means you can't be thrown back in here if you don't behave. But if you keep up the good behaviour you will be further rewarded and maybe considered to become a personal toilet. We already have a few customers lined up." She said.

"Yes mistress, thank you mistress." Jake said.

Elli, with Jake's leash in her hand went towards the door. "You will crawl on your hands and knees. You have not earned the privilege to walk upright." she said. Jake crawled on his hands and knees behind her as they went into the corridor. It was the first time Jake has left his cell since he was put in there and he took in his surroundings. The corridor had a tiled floor and white walls. There were more Doors and Jake suspected they led to cells similar to his. As Elli lead him down the corridor, they encountered multiple other women. Some leading other men and even one enslaved women. Once or twice, Elli stopped to chat with the other mistresses, who looked at Jake with predatory eyes.

Elli lead Jake up some stairs and into a new room. This room looked a lot like a regular prison cell. A bed was in one corner and a toilet and wash basin in another. The big difference to a regular prison cell however was, that it also included a second toilet. This toilet however was just a chair with a toilet seat on it and a funnel below it. It was obviously designed for somebody to lay down below the seat and be the actual toilet. The funnel could be removed by sliding it out from under the seat.

Elli saw Jake looking at the contraption and smiled at him. "That's right. This is where you will be trained to be a proper toilet slave. The funnel will help you drink piss in the beginning but after a while you will be expected to be able to keep up without it." Elli explained.

"Let's test it out!" Elli said to him. Jake took his place under the toilet chair and put his mouth around the end of the funnel, ready to once again drink her piss.

"I don't really have to go but I'm sure I can squeeze out a bit for you." Elli said while she sat down on the toilet chair above him. She placed her feet on his crotch area and started to play with his penis using her feet. "A big part of you training will be connecting being a toilet with sexual pleasure, so that after time you will want to be used as a toilet because that's what gives you pleasure. That's why you will not immediately swallow my piss but hold it your mouth while I allow you to jerk off. After you cum, you will swallow the piss."

Elli started to let out a stream of her piss that quickly died of but was enough to fill Jake's mouth. She ordered him to jerk off and Jake didn't last long, considering he was able to see her naked underside clearly. After cumming, Elli told him to swallow the piss and Jake did as instructed. "Good job, toilet. Tomorrow Lilly and I will start to train you in handling shit. I hope you're up to the task, because even though we had a rough start, you seem to be a promising toilet slave in training."

Drinking piss was one thing, Jake thought but eating shit was on a whole other level. He didn't know if he would be able to do it. But Jake had to do his best.

"Yes mistress, thank you." Jake answered and Elli left the room. Jake went to clean himself as best as he could at the wash basin and went to bed.

***

Jake awoke to Lilly entering his cell. Lilly wore a pair of Jeans, white sneakers and a grey t-shirt. "Good morning toilet slave. You will drink my morning piss and after that we will move towards more advanced training. Come on quickly now." Lilly said as she clapped her hands together. Jake went and positioned himself under the toilet chair and Lilly sat on top of it. Lilly started to piss and Jake began drinking immediately. He noticed that her piss tasted significantly stronger than before and concluded that this had to have been her morning piss. Jake got better at keeping up with the constant stream of piss and drank fast.

"You did good, toilet. You kept up well. But now we move on. We will not force you to eat our shit from the beginning. But we will make you accustomed to it." She said while moving to the regular toilet in Jake's room and sitting on it. "I will shit in here and your face will be between my legs on the toilet as close as you can get. Afterwards you will smell my shit and keep your head in the toilet for a while. You will then lick my ass clean."

"Yes mistress." Jake answered in trepidation and moved to her to place his head right between her legs looking down into the toilet. After a while he heard Lilly let lose a fart and the smell attacked his nostrils. "Smell it. I want you to take deep sniffs. And by the way I want you to jerk off but not cum yet. You will edge while smelling my shit. Only after licking my asshole, will you be allowed to cum."

Jake did as instructed. The smell of her fart was bad but not unbearable. After another fart, he heard straining noises from Lilly as she squeezed out a log of shit that landed with a plop in the toilet. The smell was heavy but Jake couldn't help himself feeling a bit aroused by it. Lilly stood up from the toilet and pressed his head further into the toilet.

"Stretch out your tounge and lick it." She ordered and Jake did as he was told. His first taste of shit was the bitterness that attacked his sense of taste as he carefully and briefly licked the shit in the toilet.

Lilly held his head down a few more moments before flushing, giving him a shitty swirly. All the while Jake jerked off.

"I don't want to use toilet paper so your tounge will have to do." Lilly said as she positioned herself in front of him, spreading her asscheecks. Her asshole was completely bare of hair and if it weren't for the shit surrounding it, very pretty. Hesitantly, Jake moved forwards and started to lick her asshole clean. The shit tasted bitter and rotten. Jake had to try his best not to gag but did so a couple of times. Each time he gagged, Lilly admonished him but otherwise didnt react. Even though it was objectively disgusting, Jake was strangely exhilarated by licking the shit of Lilly's asshole and finished after a couple of minutes.

"Is it clean?" Lilly asked

"Yes mistress." Jake answered

"Good. You may cum now." Lilly said and Jake came after a short while.

"Elli will likely use you today aswell but things won't be as easy with her." Lilly said as she pulled up her pants. After a look down at Jake, she left his cell.

Did Jake really enjoy licking her asshole clean? He couldn't believe it but there he was. Maybe being a toilet slave to a beautiful woman wasn't as bad as he thought. He had strangely enjoyed that. Was it the dominance of the act? Or was it the shit? Jake didn't know.

After a while the door opened again and Elli came in. "Fast toilet, I really have to go. No time for the chair just get on the ground and open your fucking mouth." Elli said and Jake did as ordered. He went to the ground and opened his mouth. Elli let lose an intense stream of her piss and Jake did his best to keep up but he still spilled some of the piss while swallowing.

"That's not all, toilet I really have to shit aswell. Lilly already had some time with you right? I will accelerate the training a bit, because she said that you were strangely eager to lick her shit. I will shit in your mouth but you will not be forced to eat. You will just have to spend some time with my shit in your mouth and get used to it. Afterwards you may spit it out." She said.

Jake opened his mouth once again and prepared to take Ellis shit in his mouth. He was excited by the prospect, which Elli noticed. "You're allowed to jerk off while I shit in your mouth." She said as she positioned her ass above his open mouth.

Jake saw her asshole expand and the shit emerging from it. Slowly at the beginning it forced it's way from her asshole. The log of her shit hung off her ass over his wide open mouth for just a second, before falling into and filling it. Elli however wasn't finished and let out a groan as she let out another log of shit. This one also landing in his mouth but also half on his face. Another log fell on his face and Jakes face and mouth were covered in Ellis warm shit. It tasted bitter and foul but just like Lilly's shit, Jake felt aroused by it. He still gagged but tried to swallow some of it even though he didn't have to. After all he needed to prove himself to become a good personal toilet slave. He managed to swallow some of Ellis shit and was proud of himself.

After a second he swallowed some more of her shit and then some more until he had swallowed everything in his mouth. The taste was putrid and he gagged multiple times but he pulled through. Elli watched him with a curious expression.

"Well if you aren't an eager little toilet slave." she said as Jake finally came, shooting the probably biggest load of cum he had ever produced even though he had already cum about an hour ago when he licked Lilly's asshole clean.

"I'll be dammed. It isn't often that toilet slaves eats shit voluntary the first time" She said. "We didn't plan to force you to eat shit for a at least one or two days. I guess we can move straight on to making sure you can keep up and be able to consume everything."

"I want you to eat more shit now. I know you just came and the post nut clarity hits hard but you will have to eat at least another mouthful before I will let you go. You were eager enough and now I will see how far you will go."

After cumming, Jake wasn't as eager to eat more of Ellis shit but he brought himself to push some of the shit from his face into his mouth with his hand and began to slowly swallow it. It was significantly harder, now that he just came but he did it anyways.

"Good job. Now eat the rest and then you're allowed to clean yourself. You're filthy."

Jake used his hand to push the rest of Ellie's shit in his mouth and ate it slowly but steadily. After he was done his face was covered in Ellie's shit and piss. He also had his own cum on him.

"Alright, maybe it won't take as long as we thought to train you. Maybe you'll even be ready for the next auction. Get cleaned up and you may rest for now." Ellie said as she left him on the floor of his cell.

Jake did his best to clean himself and his cell as best as he could. Did he really just eat her shit? It tasted bad but overall it wasn't as bad as he would have thought. Just 2 Days ago he had a normal life but now all he was, was a toilet for others to use. To drink piss and eat shit. But as he lay below Elli, her shit in his mouth, Jake came to fully accept his fate. He fully accepted that even though the change in his life was drastic and quick, there was nothing he could do about it now. He might as well do as best as he could for himself. And if that meant being the personal toilet for a rich, young woman instead of being used by strangers and possibly male strangers at that, he would do his best.

Jake drank some regular water from the tap and waited for either mistress Elli or Lilly to come into his cell to further his training.

After an hour, a hatch on the bottom of his door opened and a tray of food and a small bottle of pills was slid through. A note informed him that the pills were medicine and vitamins, so him constantly eating shit and drinking piss, wouldn't degrade his health as much. The food was plain but it was the first thing besides shit he had to eat, so he relished it. He knew it was a reward for doing so well.

Without anything else to do, Jake tried to sleep again but was awoken again by the door opening. Lilly walked in and took up his leash. "Because you were so eager to eat shit, we will conduct a stresstest of your capabilities. You will be installed in the women's restroom. We have a specialised stall in which we can install toilet slaves. And you can believe me that this is by far the most popular stall, when a toilet slave is installed."

Lilly walked him into a womens restroom and he could see it was in use by multiple women. Some stall doors were locked and 2 women in their 20s were currently washing their hands when Lilly and Jake came in. "Lilly are you seriously installing a toilet slave now? I just had a huge dump. Why couldn't you have come 15mins earlier?" A brown haired beauty complained.

"Well it's somewhat of a change of plan, Alyssa. We just got this one two days ago." Lilly answered.

"Two days ago and you already install him in here? Isn't that a bit early?" The brown haired woman asked.

"It's probably a bit early, yes. But he ate Ellie's shit today for the first time. We weren't even so far in the training as to force him to eat shit. Elli said she was just getting him accustomed to it by shitting in his mouth. But instead of just getting accustomed to it, he ate it all without being told to do so." Lilly told her fellow mistress.

"Damn that's one eager shit Eater. I'm curious how well he does in there." the brown haired woman said while pointing over her shoulder to one of the stalls.

"My exact thoughts. That's why I brought him here." Lilly said.

"Alright don't let me hold you up, I'll be out of your hair. See you later, Lilly."

Lilly led Jake to a door at the back of the restroom and down a small flight if stairs into a room. In the middle of the room was a contraption which use was obvious to Jake. He would be strapped in with his head fixed in place. Lilly did just that, telling Jake where to place his body. "You know this process is way easier when toilets do as they are told. Usually we have to force them into this thing but you're a really good obedient toilet." Lilly said to Jake as she used another contraption she stuck into his mouth to force it open. Lilly rolled the entire contraption Jake was strapped in, towards the wall and opened a hatch directly above Jake. Suddenly instead of staring at the ceiling, he saw the inside of a toilet bowl from below. The lid was closed but he could still see enough, to realise, the toilet bowl ended directly above his forcibly opened mouth. He was strapped in, in a way that everything slid down directly into his mouth.

Lilly left him strapped in and left the room. It didn't take long for the toilet lid to open and a woman with jet-black hair to look down at him. She didn't say a thing. She just turned around, pulled down her pants and sat down on the toilet. A stream of piss started up and Jake began to drink. Before the piss let up however, Jake saw the asshole of the woman expanding. She made a small straining noise and

released a creamy shit into his mouth. Jake didn't even have to chew. Like soft serve Ice cream, Jake worked it with his tounge and started to swallow her shit. It was the worst tasting shit till now but he had to keep up. The shit mixed with the woman's piss in his mouth, producing a truly disgusting mixture but he did his best. Jake was still trying his best to eat everything, when the woman stood up and left the stall. All he heard from her was "you over there. I need you to lick my ass clean. Come on!" as she presumably ordered another slave to lick her asshole clean.

When the door to Jake's stall opened again, he knew that this would be extremely hard for him. However, he was determined and opened his mouth once again. Ready to receive more piss and shit.