Kidnapped At The Farm Pt. 02

Story Info
They start to break her into what they want.
7.3k words
4.64
104.2k
112

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

Unable to help it, I close my eyes. I'm just so tired. So very tired. I know I haven't been here but maybe a few hours, but it feels like a lifetime. Whatever drug they put in me has made me feel so weird, not that I could do anything about it. Also, my body feels warm, no, not just warm but hot. It feels very much unlike what I normally feel like. What else is that drug doing to me?

Currently I'm strapped in a barn stall within what I can only call a sex-rig. I've been kidnapped and now they are trying to make me a hucow, which is a human cow that exists to make milk and be bred.

How did I get here? I tried to bring down this farm which was driving other farms nearby out of business. When I got here with a plan, that's when I found out that they make their money via hucows. They have a secret hucow farm in which they sell "Mother's Milk" for extremely high prices as well as sell breeding services.

They put me in this rig where I'm bent over while standing with no way of moving at all. There's planks and metal bars all over, keeping me in this position, legs spread, not to mention that my hands are cuffed behind my back. They've even inserted an anal hook with is tied to my hair in an effort to make sure that all I can do is look forward while not moving or even squirming. And I've tried over and over to get free, but nothing works.

I came here this morning to try and bring down these bastards. I had a plan, only I see now how stupid and silly my plan was. They more than saw me coming, and they were easily able to kidnap me. Kidnapped and strapped me into this stable where they injected me with some chemical drug they give to their hucows to force them to produce milk.

"Come on," I grunt as my body squirms. I can't help but squirm because my breasts feel very strange. They tingle in a way I've never felt before. It's a sexual tingle in which all I want to do is rub them. It's like my hard nipples are screaming to be touched, but my hands are tied behind me making it impossible, so the best I can do is make them jiggle. It is very much like not being able to scratch a hard-to-reach itch.

The drug has also put me into something of a daze, making everything seem dreamlike. In a way, I would describe it as being high, but a good sort of high instead of a scary one. It helps a good deal because instead of feeling stiff from being bent over for so long, I don't feel any pain. Actually, I feel loose and flexible, like I could bend my body in any way I wanted.

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen," a man's voice says in a near mocking tone. Fluttering my eyes open, I see Joe, who is the CEO of this horrible company sitting in a chair in front of me. I look at him, wondering how much time has passed since the last person was in my stall. I then shake my head a few times to try and get the cobwebs to leave.

Joe was the one that kidnapped me. The big time CEO who wanted to handle the little problem himself. He was the one that greeted me when I arrived here. The one that ordered me to strip. The one that marched me around naked so everyone could see his catch.

"Fuck you, you fucking old pervert," I tell him as it's the best insult I can think to say. He doesn't respond to this, just smiles as if enjoying himself. This makes me struggle in an effort to get free as I want to slap him so bad. But I quickly stop as it is pointless, not to mention the more I move, the more my breasts tingle.

"Would you like to see how good you look now?" Joe asks seriously. I glare at him, trying to think up something mean to say, but having trouble due to being drugged. I'm pretty sure my mouth was gagged not too long ago which might happen again, so I have to make my words count. I'll only get a few chances to say something, so it has to be impactful. I have to say something that will hurt and sting the bastard.

The CEO then moves the mirror that's in the stable right in front of me so I can see myself fully. My stomach drops. When I see the reflection, I think at first it's a trick as there's no way it could be me. It's not the first time I've seen myself in the rig, but it is the first time I've seen myself since they gave me the drug.

My tits. What did they do to my tits?! I've never been large chested which is fine because it suited me. I've always been muscular due to being such a physical person at the farm, which meant my chest was never very large, but that's changed. My tits have grown. GROWN. They are actually dangling down and swinging they are so huge. No wonder they have been tingling. They have to be at least an F cup maybe even a G. I hadn't been able to see them because my hair is tied to the anal hook making it impossible to move my head down.

"Told you, Bit-21 is a game changer," Joe says and then laughs as I stare at my huge tits dangling. For a moment I squirm just a bit just to see my own tits swing. I've never been able to do that before. Well, that's not right, I have been able to make my tits move, but not swing or jiggle as much as this. My gosh. It's a strange feeling. And man, I look like such a whore.

"I bet the tingling is getting almost unbearable, isn't it?" Joe asks as he puts the mirror to the side so I can no longer see myself. I look at him at this statement as he knows exactly what I am feeling. I keep looking at him as I wait for him to explain what's happening to me.

Joe calmly stands up and moves his chair forward so he can be closer to me. He then sits back down and leans forward so our faces are just inches apart. Once he does this, he doesn't say anything nor does he do anything. He just smiles and looks me in the eyes. For a moment I think he means to kiss me.

"You need to be broken, cow, just like all the rest. Only I know you won't want to break. You're strong. Stronger than most. Maybe the strongest we have ever have," he tells me with that wide smile. He's giving me a compliment but it doesn't sound like it. Instead it sounds like he likes having the chance to break someone who is a challenge.

"I'll never break you creepy perverted asshole," I tell him and if I had any spit, I would spit on him. Sadly, I have a rather dry mouth at the moment.

"Oh you will break, I promise you that," he says quickly. He then leans back and giggles softly. This giggle grows into a full-blown laugh as if remembering something from the past. His laugh isn't an evil genius laugh like I thought it would be. It's a real laugh. It's a laugh that seems to show just what he thinks of me, and it's not hard to see why. Why would he be worried about me who is naked and tied down plus helpless?

"Would you like to know why your nipples tingle like that? Or why your clit is going to start tingling in a little bit?" He asks once he stops laughing. I look at him but say nothing, waiting for him to tell me. Only he doesn't. Instead, he looks at me with raised eyebrows as if waiting.

"Yes. Yes you asshole. Tell me," I answer as he stares at me, clearly waiting for a response. He sighs at my response and then shakes his head.

"Now first, you will call me Sir, Master or Mister Joe. Anything else will earn you a punishment. I'll give you this chance to address me correctly," He tells me, actually sounding like a CEO who is correcting a worker. Instantly my eyes narrow at him as it'll be a cold day in hell before I call him anything than asshole.

"Oh, sorry Mister Asshole. Let me tell you what...I'm gonna fuck your dad so he'll put a kid in me that he will actually love instead of you," I fire back as my best insult. The anger I see flash on his face is sooooo perfect. It makes me smile as I'm finally able to get under his skin.

"Have it your way," he says and shrugs, his anger disappearing. He then motions to someone behind me. This surprises me as I didn't know anyone else was here. They haven't said anything or made any noise. I try to move my head to see who is behind me, but I can't.

"What...what are you doing?" I demand as I squirm to see who is behind me. Then something is pressed right on my clit. My legs are spread wide and secured between two bars so it is very easy for the person to have access to my clit. It's a large object too, which vibrates. It feels like the size of an apple and captures all of my clit. It starts off at a low vibration but then is cranked up.

"Oh shit," I cry out as it's clear they've put a vibrator on my clit. I squirm uncontrollably now, trying to figure a way to stop them from molesting such a private place. But the only thing I manage to do is make my tits swing from my movements as I am secured.

"Stop it, please, stop it!" I cry out as the vibrations start to get to me. I have a feeling the drug is playing with my body as I'm unable to mentally fight the way it feels. I should be able to block out what I feel, or at least think of something else. But I can't. Because of this, the vibrations feel like they are going all over my body, even into my soul. It makes it very clear that I'm going to have an orgasm if I want to or not. And that it's going to come at any moment.

"Say my proper name," Joe states calmly. And then the asshole motions to whomever and the vibrations are turned higher. I let out a scream at this beautiful torture.

"BASTARD!" I yell in anger. I try to use my breathing to stop or even slow down what I know is coming. I breathe deeply in and out, but it's pointless and I know it. The vibrations are too powerful to ignore.

The waves of pleasure suddenly start, forcing me to start moaning. The orgasm hits suddenly like a dam that burst open with water. From the waves, my body starts to buck hard against the rig. These are waves of open pleasure, turning my body into mush in an instant. Even my eyes roll back as I can't do anything but feel each and every wave, from its peak and valleys, to the way it fades away only to return. It makes the tingling in my tits feel like the most pleasurable thing ever done to them.

"Ok, ok, I came. Alright you bastard, you made me orgasm, now stop," I pant once the orgasm comes and goes...but the vibrator is still pressed against my clit vibrating away. My breathing is extremely hard, but it's more from the humiliation that I just came in front of the old asshole than anything else.

"Stop? No. Not until you address me in the proper way," Joe says and my mouth drops open. The vibrator is then cranked up even higher, revealing they aren't going to remove it. Only now the vibrations are far too intense to take. My poor clit can't take anymore after such an intense orgasm.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry, SIR," I say, my face flushing in humiliation as I call him what he wanted to be called. Instantly the vibrator is taken away and then turned off, allowing me to catch my breath. Joe, for his point, lets me get my breath back before he says or does anything more.

"Now, ask me politely to tell you why your nipples are tingling," Joe says calmly, showing his goal of truly humiliating me. I glare at him yet again as we both know there's nothing I can do. He's going to treat me like this, and there's nothing I can do about it.

"Please...sir...tell me why my nipples are tingling," I ask as calm as I can. Joe smiles at this, showing he likes how behaved I'm being.

"They tingle because you are producing milk. Yep, that's right. Your tits are making milk, and you will need to be milked just like a cow. That tingling will build and build and build until you won't be able to take it. And since you can't touch your nipples, it'll be pretty much torture as it'll be like edging without ever knowing release," he explains calmly.

My breasts are making milk? No. They can't be. I'm not pregnant nor have I ever been. Yet even as I think this, I know what he says is right. It's the drug they gave me. They told me from the beginning what it would do, and now it's doing it. I then flash to all the women he showed me when he walked me here, and how they loved getting their tits milked because of the drug. That it put them in a pleasure stance or something. Now it's happening to me.

"We are going to make you beg to have your tits milked. Make you scream for someone to milk you like the fat cow you are. We will laugh at you as you are milked because you will cum from it. We'll film it too and sell it online so people can watch the once high and mighty woman beg like a whore to be milked and fucked for the world to see," Joe muses, his words making the color drain out of my face.

"I take it you can feel how aroused you are?" Joe asks after a good minute of silence. This confuses me just a bit as I just had an orgasm. Of course, I'm going to be aroused.

"Oh, I guess you are lying to yourself and saying it's just because you just had an orgasm," Joe says. I then think about it. I have felt warm since they gave me the drug, sort of. Not like I want to have sex, but that I'm ready for it. That my body is warm and ready to have someone, anyone play with me.

"Here's your reward for not answering," Joe says and laughs. He then motions to whomever behind me. Once again the vibrator is put against my clit and turned on. I freak out from this as my clit is still getting over my first orgasm.

"No, no! Please, I didn't do anything wrong!" I protest as the vibrator is pressed hard against me. Whomever is doing it starts to rotate the vibrator in circles against my clit. I protest more and more as they do, wanting them to stop as it is overwhelming. But it's clear Joe isn't going to call this off. So I grit my teeth, close my eyes and brace for the orgasm that is about to hit.

It only takes about 30 seconds before I cum again. Only this time when it hits, I feel more vulnerable as I cum. The waves that hit seem to go deeper and feel more emotional than ever before. Almost like they are piercing deeper inside my body than I've allowed anyone or anything. In a way it's extremely beautiful and intense but in another way, it's one of the scariest things I've ever felt. It makes me feel more submissive than I believed possible. Like it found a new level within me.

Only after I cum does Joe have the vibrator removed. I know he can tell I came from the way I screamed and moan. I wasn't exactly quiet and couldn't control myself.

This time I rest in the rig as my body feels so very tired. If I wasn't so wired, I would probably pass out right now. But something keeps me up, so I just stare at Joe, too tired to even glare. This is all still too far out to be real. I keep praying I'll wake up any moment.

"I will say you have done something to surprise me. That's quite a thing to do too. It's very rare that I can be surprised by a hucow," Joe says as if this is a normal conversation.

"What's that?" I ask weakly, trying to get my strength. "Sir," I add on, not to make him upset and make me cum again. This makes him smile wide, making him look very pleased with himself.

"Create buzz," Joe answers simply. Create buzz? Like excitement? How would I do that?

"Word about you, or should I say your pussy, has spread pretty fast. That farmhand that primed you before you got the injection told everyone how good and tasty it was. As of right now, breeding appointments are booked for three weeks straight, and that's with increased demand prices too," he reveals.

"B-B-Breeding?" I gasp. Breeding is just a fancy farm word for fucking. Or in other words, prostitution. He's about to pimp me out. Pimp me out for the next three weeks no doubt in this very stall.

My color drains again as in my head I see a line of men coming into this stall, and one after another fucking me. Just fucking me like a whore. And when one finishes, the next one starts. All the while, I won't be able to do anything about it, but get fucked and be laughed at, and probably suck a lot of cocks. Not to mention they would get to use whatever hole they want.

"And in case you are wondering, yes. Yes we will make you beg to be fucked by each one," Joe says with a laugh. At this I jerk in my rig, wanting so badly to hit him. To slap him over and over.

I open my mouth to curse him out, not caring what he does in response. But right as I'm about to say something, my nipples tingle very hard, making me moan. Never before have I wanted someone, anyone to touch my nipples. I don't even care if it is Joe. Someone needs to touch my nipples, NOW.

"Now, you going to be a good hucow? Going to do as you are told, no matter what? Or do you need some more punishment?" Joe asks in a mocking manner. My anger spikes at this, but I'm careful not to say anything. Instead, I barely look at him as I squirm.

"Like I said, I know it will take a while to break you," Joe says when I don't respond. He then stands up and straighten out his clothes. The way he does it is as if he has another appointment or meeting to get to.

"I'm going to have to be a bit more creative with you than most of our recruits. It was the doctor that examined you that actually suggested a very interesting punishment to help speed along your submission. With that said, when you are ready to start behaving like the hucow you are, staff will be ready," he says and pats me on the head.

"Ring gag and lift the rig up at least a foot," Joe then tells whomever is behind me. He then walks out of my stall without looking at me or even saying anything.

From behind a metal circle is placed against my mouth. Knowing what it is, I open my mouth and let the unseen person insert it as I know if I don't, I'll get the vibrator again. With it inside forcing my mouth wide open, the straps around my head are tied so I can't close my mouth.

Now gagged, I feel the rig being lifted up by a crank like a car jack would do. It keeps going up bit by bit, lifting me off the ground. Despite being off the ground, my feet are still secured against pipe and wood so I'm still unable to move them. I had hoped maybe this would let me move my feet or other body part, but that isn't the case.

I'm left alone now as whomever was in the stall walks out. Just walked out without me ever seeing who it was. In a way I'm glad to be alone, but my nipples are very much tingling like crazy. If only I could touch them somehow. I would even be happy if I could rub them on the ground, but I can't.

"Moooooooo," I hear a woman moo as if she is pretending to be a cow. Whomever this is, sounds like they are in the barn, but I don't see them. Right after, I hear a different female voice moo as well. Then I hear bells ringing. It's faint, but steady as if moving. I can tell the sounds are getting closer and closer as there is more mooing and more bells.

Then I see movement out of the corner of my eye. I focus on it as I can make out it is a woman crawling on her hands and knees. Then I see another woman behind her. My eyes widen as they move into my vision completely, revealing 3 naked women being led by a farmhand in back. He's moving them into my stall, just like they were animals, complete with them mooing and cow bells around their necks.

My eyes stay wide as I'm able to look at each of the women. Despite each of them being a different race, they all have the same sort of body type, a thicker type, with large breasts that are firm yet dangle freely. And they all look happy too. There is a look of bliss on each face, as if this is a vacation and they are free to leave their brain behind.

"You, in front," the muscular farmhand tells the black female. He then pats her tenderly on her head, which she nuzzles against him lovingly. After this nuzzle, she moves on her hands and knees towards my face.

12