Kidnapped By a Sweet Succubus

Story Info
Succubus tries to convince Lucas this new life is better.
3.2k words
4.58
16.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The city at three in the morning was a desolate, lonely place, yet as Lucas left his gas station cashier night shift job and took the long walk back to his car, he managed to derive some enjoyment out of it. It wasn't a full moon night. But something about the yellowish glow of the street lights and the occasional non-empty window in the building facades gave him a fuzzy feeling.

He passed Big Jonah's Pizza, which he used to work at when things were better. Just eight hours ago it was a bustling hive of deliciousness. Now it was empty. He wondered if anyone would notice if he went inside and cooked something for himself, and knew the answer was probably yes. Old man Jonah was the sort to keep track of every particle of flour.

Lucas was three blocks away from his apartment when he heard footsteps behind him. He was a little nervous, but it would be rude to just turn around and stare, so he kept walking.

Then they jabbed him in the back with a hard fist.

Pain shot up and down his spine as he yelped weakly. He stumbled, shocked that something was happening to him, and as he turned around, he saw the switchblade knife. The fist was for attention. The knife, which shone with the faint rainbow oil slick hue common among knives bought at malls, was the threat, and it was being held by a man with twice the muscle he had.

Lucas fumbled for his wallet. The man in front of him lunged closer.

"Hands up! I'm going to root through those pockets and see what I can find. You keep your hands up. Bitch."

Lucas obeyed and stayed frozen in terror. He looked around. There was nobody else on the streets at this hour... except some pink-haired woman in baggy clothes a block away who probably couldn't see what was happening. He didn't want to risk trying to wave or yell to her.

As the man turned each of his jean pockets inside out, greedily snatching the contents, Lucas wished that he had backed up his phone onto his mediocre gaming PC: he hadn't done a backup in six months. There went five gigabytes of crap.

The woman turned a corner, and she was gone. A shame; if only she had heard that man yell. The only possibility for help was the alleyway about twenty feet ahead. But there was no way someone would pop out now.

The woman popped out of the alleyway. Lucas saw him and the man didn't. Now that he had a closer look at her, she was gorgeous; tall, busty, and slender, but the baggy trousers and the hoodie seemed to be deliberately hiding her beauty. Overall, she was the wrong person for this particular moment; there was no way someone like her could save him.

Lucas realized something. She was a block away just a moment ago. How was she over here now? It must have been a different pink haired woman.

She silently walked up to Lucas and the mugger just as the looting was coming to a close. Lucas prayed that she wouldn't get involved, that she would just walk past.

Instead, the woman grabbed the mugger by the shoulders.

"Leave my sweetie alone," she said in a worried yet kind voice.

"Who the fuck are you?" he said as he dropped Lucas's stuff and put the knife to her throat.

She calmly stared into his eyes. "No need to panic. How about you accompany me to this alleyway? I'm sure we can reach an... alternative arrangement. Simply leave him alone."

Anxiety filled Lucas. There was no way that would work, regardless of how hot she was.

"Alright," the mugger said as he dropped his knife. Lucas stared in disbelief as the man followed her into the alleyway, then five seconds later, there was a loud thud, then a louder metal thud. The woman emerged moments later, wiping her mouth on her sleeve, and the man did not.

Lucas was too shocked to pick up his stuff, let alone the free knife. She came over and held his stunned body by the shoulders, evidently her favorite spot to hold people.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" she asked. "I heard him mugging you, so I came over as soon as I could... Did he hurt you?"

"I, uh, no? He just dropped all my stuff on the ground... at least my phone didn't break. Good thing too, because I haven't backed it up in ages..."

"Oh, you seem absolutely shaken! You're not alright at all..."

Lucas nodded. "I wasn't expecting this to happen tonight. I was having such a nice time walking alone from work, I work at that gas station right over there, you see, and..."

"How terrible... Would you like to just walk together for a bit?"

"Sure?" Lucas had no idea what was going on, but he figured that picking up his stuff and unwinding might be the best move. He grabbed his phone, wallet, and keys, and then he also took the free switchblade. It was free, after all.

"Can I have that? I don't want you accidentally hurting yourself. It's an unfamiliar knife."

"Sure?" He said again as he handed her the knife. She skillfully twirled the deadly blade between her fingers, folded it up in one quick motion, and stuck it in the right pocket of her baggy hoodie.

"Terrible knife," she said. "I wouldn't be surprised if it snapped in half if he had tried to cut me. But we don't need to worry about that anymore. He's sleeping in a dumpster and missing what seemed to be his favorite knife. We're here alone. So, you were headed home?"

"I was," he said. "I live in... that building over there." He pointed to the run-down apartment building three blocks away.

"Oh, how terrible... I've been to that building, it's overrun with..."

"I know, but it's cheap."

"Here you are working nights, living in that awful place, putting your life in danger every time you go on a walk..."

"I wouldn't put it like that, it's not all bad..."

"Oh, I so badly want to help you... Can you follow me? I want to show you something in an... even quieter place than this."

"What for?"

"Just follow me," she said. Lucas shrugged and decided to follow her into the alleyway. Her strangeness was somewhat charming, as was her unexpected proficiency with annihilating muggers. Her boobs were also charming, but there was no way he'd say that part out loud.

He heard snoring coming from the green dumpster, and Lucas and the woman walked past it. He was glad that it wasn't his stabbed body in that convenient hiding spot. It finally occurred to him that maybe she had just saved his life instead of just his stuff.

"Hey, I really, really want to thank you, I don't know how you did it, but... I owe you a lot. Why did you help me anyway?"

"Oh, I saw you, and I felt pity... That's it, really."

"Well, thank you very much," he said as they reached the end of the L-shaped alleyway. No windows overlooked it. It was a place of complete solitude.

"You're welcome. By the way, what's your name?"

"Lucas."

"Aurinda."

That was a weird name, but he wasn't going to judge. She could knock a guy out in seconds, after all.

"So why'd you bring me back here?" Lucas asked.

"I lied. It's not just pity I feel... I've always wanted a human pet."

"What?"

"Now, sweetie, do not be alarmed by what's about to happen. It's for your own good."

The alley took on a dark purple hue, and the ground melted.

"Aaaah?" Lucas feebly said in confusion and panic as the concrete turned into a swirling black and purple vortex. The ground/vortex substance went from a soupy liquid to a thin foam to nothing at all, and he and Aurinda both fell through. He tumbled through the turbulent space, and intense dizziness set in as his vision grew blurry...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Lucas woke up in a red canopied bed with the curtains closed. He was on top of the blankets with his head against a pillow. The pajamas he was wearing were not his; they were warm and fuzzy in contrast with the cool air.

"It can be rough your first time," Aurinda said from beyond the curtain to his left. She pulled it open.

He wondered if he had been drugged. The lamp-lit bedroom beyond had lavish furniture and white marble walls, and that woman was... her baggy clothes were gone, and he had to blink twice to make sure what he was seeing was real.

She was wearing a black bra, a pair of frilly panties, and some long black and white striped socks. And depending on what was happening, the two leathery bat wings on her back, the white horns, and the pointy black tail might or might not have been real. She still had her pink hair.

"Oh sweetie, how do you feel?" Aurinda asked.

"Where am I?"

"My humble palace. Being a succubus is fun, but lately I've been looking for someone to share good times with... and you were a perfect candidate."

"Succubus? So the tail's real, you're saying?"

She waved her tail around behind her.

"It's as real as you are," she said.

Lucas simply stared at her. She was gorgeous, but there was another matter on his mind.

"Why me? Why did you... Don't eat my soul, please!"

She giggled.

"Oh, I'll never get used to people's fears about that. It's always hilarious. Your soul will be fine, don't worry. And the rest of you will be much better than fine. Being plucked from your old life and taken to my lovely home... I bet it's everything you've ever wanted."

"Did you just kidnap me?"

"Oh sweetie, more like I adopted you as a pet. You get to be here in this lovely place all the time instead of in the material world, walking back and forth from your disgusting apartment building to your disgusting gas station, getting robbed by random people and your boss and your landlord..."

Lucas wondered if maybe things would have gone better had she not shown up.

"Can I please go? This is all too much... ask again in a few days maybe? A week? At least ask me out to dinner first maybe?"

"You'll get used to it."

"So let me get this straight," he said. "You're a succubus, which is a real thing apparently, and you saved me from a mugger... and now you want to keep me around like some kind of pet forever?"

"Correct."

"I kind of liked my old life..."

"Oh, you just don't know what you're missing! Here, let me show you..."

Aurinda climbed onto the bed, and Lucas froze. Was this really happening? One moment he was on his way home, and the next, this... gorgeous succubus... was going to own him as a pet.

"Do you really need those clothes?" Aurinda asked.

"I... I won't say no to a lady like you," he said, half from fear and half due to her great tits.

"Perhaps when I show you just what it's like to be here, with me, twenty-four seven... Perhaps you'll change your mind. I know what's best for you, sweetie."

She crawled closer to his clothed body, and enough surprise had subsided for the arousal to take effect, slowly creating a bulge in his pants, which he remembered weren't his...

"Hey, did you undress me?" he asked.

"Oh, like that matters, sweetie. Now give me a kiss."

He allowed her to sit next to him, and she leaned in. Her breath was warm and lovely... Then her lips touched his. His erection strained against his pants.

She moved her body on top of his while maintaining the kiss, planting her knees next to his hips and keeping some of her weight pressed against his thighs.

Aurinda pulled her lips away when she was satisfied. "Oh, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, sweetie... Don't worry. Everything's going to be alright."

Lucas had to deliberately choose to not believe her. This was all wrong. Being kidnapped? Kept as a demon girl's pet?

He did, however, start to feel more and more accustomed to her body. He made a decision; pleasure now, worry later. It wasn't like he had a choice.

But as she leaned in and kissed him again, he did worry, about the home he was leaving behind, about the people she took him away from who would wonder where he was, about the brownie mix he was looking forward to baking... Although, the taste of her lips did make it harder and harder to imagine those brownies by the second.

Her tongue made an unexpected entry into his mouth, and surprisingly, it was wonderful. He had never been kissed like that... It was always little kisses in the past, never for this long, or with tongue.

Her hands reached into his shirt and gave his chest some playful scratches.

"Liking it?" Aurinda asked.

"I... Yeah..." he muttered.

"Oh, sweetie, we're just getting started."

She took her hands off his chest and brought them around his back, giving him a tight embrace as she kissed him even more powerfully.

This was the best kidnapping Lucas had ever been involved in. A kidnapping nonetheless, but...

He finally reciprocated the kiss, trying to do it with the same intensity that she was delivering out of politeness, yet he didn't seem capable. He wondered just how she managed to be so bold with her kiss...

Her hips rubbed against his clothed groin, and he shivered when her thighs grazed against his erection. Maybe it was the arousal, maybe it was an attempt to stay on her good side, or maybe he was just going crazy, but he wanted to do something more... exciting with her.

Lucas took his mouth off Aurinda, with only a little resistance offered on her part.

"You know, I think I'd like this kidnapping so much more if you slipped off those panties, and I did away with these pajamas..."

He praised himself silently for managing to respond coherently in this situation.

"Mmm... A little more teasing first, then yes," she whispered.

Aurinda brought her lips lower to his neck, and she gently licked the side of it, making him shiver. She lightly grazed it with her teeth, and he wondered if she was going to bite.

She didn't bite, she just teased his neck with her teeth, lips, and tongue, and she kept going, obeying Lucas's silent desire for more, whether it was teasing or straightforward action. The teasing was good, so long as she mixed it up.

And she did. She brought her head up and kissed him on the forehead.

"Oh, sweetie... I want to make you happy."

She slid off her panties, tossing them aside, and Lucas stared at the wet pussy between her legs.

Aurinda gripped his shirt by the shoulders, gently tugging upwards. Lucas got the hint and raised his arms, letting her slowly pull it off of him. When the shirt was finally off his chest and tossed aside, he closed his eyes for a brief moment, admiring the cool air. Yet he felt warm. So, so warm...

Aurinda raised her hips, allowing her to grab the sides of his pants and underwear. She slowly, slowly, slowly pulled them down, and Lucas was unsure if she was even pulling them down at all. But then she sped up, still moving them slowly, and Lucas's erection slowly revealed itself. His pants soon came all the way off, and they too were tossed aside.

She wasted no time as she grabbed his erection, holding it upright as she lowered her pussy onto it. Then the sensations hit. His erection tingled with pure excitement as her wet pussy tightly squeezed it.

"You know sweetie, I bet succubus pussy is just the thing you need."

It was like he was being injected with pure erotic energy. His head grew fuzzy as she thrusted her hips, bouncing up and down on his cock.

There was a faint pink glow coming from her pussy; so there was magic! And it was magic that felt so, so good...

He let her do all the work, laying still and enjoying himself as his mind and body were pleasured. The pleasure spread out past his cock and pulsed in waves throughout his whole body: contentment, relaxation, arousal, he felt it all over his body.

Happiness filled his head as she fucked him.

"Just relax, sweetie, just relax..."

He did. His pulse raced with arousal, yet he was at peace. She kept bouncing up and down, up and down, up and down...

It went on and on, longer than Lucas thought he could last. He didn't tire of the repetitive bouncing, and neither did Aurinda.

He lost track of time, gazing at her as she bounced up and down, up and down, up and down...

After some time, Aurinda spoke.

"Do you want to cum, sweetie? Or do you want more of this?"

"More of this, just for now," he said.

So she kept bouncing, and bouncing, and bouncing...

She asked again some time later.

"More?"

"Yes..."

And again.

"Still want more?"

"Oh yes..."

Lucas didn't know how long she kept going. His mind was foggy. But there was a growing itch inside him...

"I can keep going for as long as you like," Aurinda said. "More?"

"Another minute," he mumbled. "Then make me cum..."

Her pussy glowed brighter. He felt his arousal climb up once more, slowly creeping out of the plateau of pleasure and towards orgasm.

"As you wish, sweetie."

The contentment and happiness grew into intense desire for more. The movements of her glowing pussy against his cock grew stronger and faster, and he swore she got tighter...

Just a few more thrusts. A few more.

"Oh sweetie, how I just love to see your face like this... The pleasure really is getting to you."

Finally, he came, and he was not prepared. His body went stiff as waves of pure bliss overcame his body and mind. Orgasm shot through his erection, making his twitching cock erupt with cum over and over, trying to flail wildly yet being constrained by her tight pussy, which still slid up and down his erection.

His thoughts were numb, but his head was the opposite; an electrical place of pure bliss. Aurinda filled him with so much pleasure...

He was brought back to awareness as the orgasm started to die down. The overwhelming erotic pleasure was replaced with pleasure of another kind; satisfaction. Contentment. Joy.

It soon died down completely, and Aurinda came to a stop. Her pussy stopped glowing.

"So, sweetie, how do you feel about being my pet?"

Lucas thought about it. Wasn't he resisting fifteen minutes ago, or was it thirty? He had no idea. But either way, it was ludicrous. How could he want to be anywhere but here?

"I'm all yours, Aurinda," he said. "I... I love you, I love what you do to me..."

"Just as I thought."

Aurinda climbed off the bed.

"Now come with me. We need to clean up... And then I'll teach you how to bake a tasty chocolate cake."

"My favorite!" Lucas said.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading. Your support means a lot to me!