Kidnapped Campers Ch. 08

Story Info
I discover an ally, and get rid of a bitch.
7.5k words
4.68
20.8k
24

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Monica under me, I knew she must have been uncomfortable with my weight atop her small frame, but still she didn't make a sound. Her thighs were wrapped around my hips and her hard nipples were crushed against my chest. I loved the feel of my slave underneath me. She gagged slightly as I leaned down and thrust my tongue in her mouth.

Erica was whimpering at the side of the bed as I kissed Monica, she was kneeling on the floor, her arms were encased in a single leather sleeve behind her back and her thighs and calves were strapped together with a leather band keeping her on her knees while she was impaled on a thick rubber shaft that jutted from a fuck board set on the floor.

I pulled my lips away from Monica's. Her eyes fluttered softly as I rubbed the stray hairs from in front of her face. I could see the nervousness in her eyes as she spoke.

"Will you fuck this slave Master? Please, cum in my pussy, I need you Master, I need to be used!" Monica squeezed her thighs tighter on my hips grinding her wet pussy against my groin.

"Please Master!" I could hear the desperation in her voice as she stared up at me. Erica started to whine louder and louder at the side of the bed as I felt Monica lift her upper body and slide her hard nipples against my chest lovingly. I knew Erica's muscles must be burning and cramping after the time I had kept her there kneeling. She let out a moan of despair as I turned and winked at her. Her mouth was filled with a large inflatable gag which supported a small little tray that jutted from between her gleaming teeth. A glass of water jiggled dangerously on the little tray as she started to sob, I'd kept her bound and denied for much of the last week. She had been denied orgasm while she watched her friends have many, and I knew she was desperate for release.

"You'd better not spill any." I said as I ran my hand through Monica's hair as I grinned maliciously at Erica, the water splashed over the smooth edges of the glass as her body convulsed in a new wave of cramps.

"Master, please!" Monica arched her head up and started lapping her tongue on my neck like a needy kitten. I loved the anxious look in her eyes.

"Please use me Master!" She moaned in my ear; she knew I loved the feel of her hot breath on my skin.

I easily slipped my cock in Monica's pussy, I could hear her moan as my dick sank deeper and deeper into her belly, her thighs closed tighter around my back as she arched her body to take me completely inside her.

"Thank you Master." I could feel Monica clinch her vaginal muscles on my cock, clamping me tight.

"Use this little slut, please!" I could feel Monica's hot breath in my ear, I loved the feel of her panting against my skin, I loved the sound of her moaning, the needy, desperate moaning as her stomach muscles convulsed under me.

The bed creaked under us as I grabbed for her long, soft, hair and tugged her head back, her eyes were wide with need as I pounded into her pussy with my cock, slamming deep into her belly over and over again.

"Is that what you needed bitch?" I started pumping my dick deep in Monica's snatch, riding her hard and fast.

"You're just a dirty little tease, aren't you slut?" Monica moaned, her eyes were glazed over as she stared up at me, her tongue was out like a little puppy as she panted in lust

"Yes Master." Her voice was soft and filled with desire as she groaned in desperation.

"Use me Master, cum in my pussy Sir, please, I need your cum, PLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE!!!" I locked my lips on hers and buried my tongue in her mouth as I felt my balls start to contract. I wrapped my tongue around hers as I spewed my load deep in her belly, grunting as I felt my prick spurting. I loved the way her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she squeaked in delight as I jerked my hips hard into hers, burying my cock in her tight little hole as far as possible. I could feel the way her thighs convulsed and locked around my ass as she orgasmed with me.

I collapsed in a heap on my pet, lapping my tongue on her face as we both came down from the peak of pleasure. I loved feeling her under me as my heart-beat gradually slowed and I felt her thighs quivering against my back.

I rolled onto my side, off Monica, and she quickly laid her chin against my chest and took my nipple between her lips and started sucking. I reached over and grabbed the glass of water from the little tray in Erica's mouth.

"I bet you want to be fucked, don't you baby?" Erica groaned as a new spasm of cramps washed through her tortured body as I winked at her.

"Not yet, but soon I promise." I drank the glass of water in one quick swig, then set the empty vessel back on the little tray jutting from my slave's mouth. I grabbed Monica by the hair and lifted her head off my chest.

"Clean my cock." Monica scurried between my thighs and started lapping her tongue on my waning prick. I groaned as I felt her moist lips sucking my balls into her mouth while she rubbed her forehead against my dick.

"That's it baby." I ran my fingers softly through her hair as her moist tongue ran over my balls and dick, her wide, needy eyes stared up over my chest as she cleaned me like a dutiful pet.

I opened the door to the dungeon and flicked on the light. A rustle from the corner showed me that Ashley was still there, but not happy at all. She had spent the day in a tight hogtie with a ball gag shoved in her mouth and a vibrator filling her cunt, just like her girls had before. Her eyes glared at me with clear hatred and fury, despite the quiet hum that came from between her legs. Yep, I would have to get rid of this one, but first I had a promise to keep. I walked over and nudged her with my foot.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked in a concerned tone. She replied by growling into her gag and squirming against the cuffs that held her helpless.

"Good, because you have a date tonight. A sexy little Asian girl who missed out on the party wants to have some one-on-one time with you so don't let me down." I said as I knelt down to unfasten her hogtie and pull her to her feet.

She struggled against me, pointless but annoying so I pulled the tazer out of my pocket and held it in front of her face. "I would rather not have to carry you up the stairs, but it would be satisfying to see you squirming on the floor again, your choice."

Ashley froze at the sight as the blue electricity arced across the contacts, then slumped in defeat and nodded. I guided her out of the dungeon and up the stairs to the bathroom. I removed her gag and cuffs then waved her to the shower.

"Clean yourself up, I have your outfit for the evening laid out on the bed." I said, then stepped back to block the door.

She turned on the shower and stepped under the spray, ignoring me as she shampooed and washed herself for the first time in over a week. The hosing down I had given her after her trip to my shop was the last time she had been cleaned and she took her time, enjoying the warm water. There was a safety razor in the shower and she shaved her legs and armpits, then stepped from the stall and took the towel I offered her.

I moved back into the bedroom and leaned against the doorframe as she emerged from the steaming bathroom, towel wrapped around her in her first expression of modesty since she first arrived. She looked at the outfit laid out on the bed and snorted. "Typical, it seems you can't get a real woman so you force us to become your fantasy whores."

"Yep" I replied. "What's the point in wasting time on the dating scene when I can just jump to the fucking." I pointed at the skimpy lingerie with the tazer. "Get dressed, and don't damage it or else."

She dressed mechanically, sliding the stockings up her legs and fastening them to the garter belt. The under bust corset cinched her waist in and lifted her already impressive tits, with a halter strap going around her neck to push them together. Some costume jewelry set off her neckline and cleavage and black leather mask concealed her identity while also keeping nose and mouth free. I tossed a fresh set of leather cuffs to her and she fastened them around her wrists and ankles, then stood and turned around allowing me to cuff her wrists.

"I will get out of here; I will get away. When I do, I will be back and you and everyone else is going to pay for what you are doing." She growled.

I held up the ring gag and she hesitated, then surrendered to the inevitable and opened her mouth to let me wedge it behind her teeth. A black collar around her neck with a leash and her outfit was complete. Simple but elegant.

"Oh, you will get out of here soon enough." I said as I turned her around and held her as she slid her feet into the black platform heels I had set on the floor. "Ever hear the expression out of the frying pan and into the fire?"

She took a deep breath, her chest rising nicely as I led her out the door and down into the dungeon. I paused, considering how best to display her for when Annie showed up. I decided to leave it to my guest and just secured Ashley's collar to the hook in the ceiling, but I did fasten her ankles to a spreader bar.

Just in time, as I heard the doorbell ring and checked my watch. 8pm on the dot, I didn't expect anything less from Annie. I opened the door, and what I saw I definitely did not expect.

Annie was a small woman, probably 5' at the most with short dark hair and mixed Asian/European features but you could clearly see the Chinese in her now. She had done up her hair in a tight bun at the back of her head and two shiny black sticks stuck out of it like chopsticks. Her makeup accented her eyes and her dark red lipstick made her mouth look small but perfectly shaped. She was wearing a dark red leather bustier with black trim under a short jean jacket. She had on low rise leather leggings that sheathed surprisingly attractive legs down to the platform heels that added a good 5" to her height.

"Damn, why don't you dress like that at work?" I said as I waved her in to the house.

She barked out a laugh "Right, do you know how many workplace injury claims I would have to do if those morons saw me like this. Besides, you don't pay me enough."

I watched appreciatively as she sauntered into my living room, her narrow hips swaying as she walked down the hall like it was a red-carpet runway. I had known Annie for years as my employee and work friend, but this was a totally new part of her. At work she was always in a hoodie and jeans, or a t-shirt and leggings at best. Even during the Christmas parties I hosted, she would dress like a tomboy. Where did this come from?

She stopped and half turned, looking over her shoulder at my surprised expression. "Down boss, I also know how to file harassment claims too." She smirked as she held her pose.

"Can I offer you a drink?" I asked, trying to regain control of the situation.

"Thanks, but I'm not here for you. Where is she?" She replied.

Fuck, what had I gotten myself into here?

I led Annie down to the rec room and into the dungeon. Ashley looked over as we entered, then started screaming through her gag as she saw Annie. I could tell that she was pleading for help, but her words were just intelligible noises without her lips to form them.

Annie moved over to stand in front of Ashley, arms crossed under her breasts, weight shifted onto one leg as she assessed the bound woman in front of her.

"So, same as last time?" Annie asked me. "This chick want's to be dominated by a woman this time, and I can do anything I want short of killing or mutilating her?"

Ashley shook her head, her hair flying under the mask. "Nnn, nnn, plzzz mlp eee" she grunted.

"Yep." I replied. "I have a signed consent if you want to see it."

"Nah, I pulled the security footage from the garage from last time. She pretty clearly gives her consent there, that's good for me."

Annie wandered around the dungeon, her heels echoing on the concrete as she assessed my set up. Her black painted nails slid over the rack of whips, straps and crops, then the shelf full of gags and cuffs. She eyed the padded bench, X frame and various hooks along the wall and ceiling.

"Impressive set up you have here." She commented and I nodded in acknowledgement. She picked up a brown leather riding crop and twirled it around her wrist in what looked like a practiced motion. It made a couple of quick figure 8's then suddenly lashed out to hit Ashley across her ass cheeks.

"Aaaahhhh" she yelped through her gag in surprise. I was surprised too; the strike was so quick I didn't even see it. Annie was again twirling the crop as she walked around the helpless woman. It struck out again, this time hitting her on her tit and she flinched away as far as the chain would let her.

Annie moved forward and put the crop under Ashley's chin. Ashely tried to move away but another quick smack of the leather froze her in place.

"I am you mistress for the night slut, just like you asked. Do what I say and the experience will be a little less painful, fight me and you will learn that I know everything about your body already." She slid the crop up between Ashley's spread legs, sliding the braided leather slowly along her exposed pussy lips.

Ashely whimpered into her gag, searching Annie's eyes for any sympathy. All she saw was the hunger of a woman denied what she wanted, then finally granted it. I saw the bound woman slump in defeat, yet another chance at freedom slipping away from her.

"Good girl" Annie said, stroking her captive's long strawberry blonde hair. She raised herself up on her toes and her tongue slid out of her red lips to trace the line of Ashely's jaw to her ear. Annie twirled the dangling earring around her moist tongue then took the earlobe in her teeth, tugging it gently. She stood back and looked at me.

"Please move her over to the X-Frame there, I don't want to worry about her collapsing and choking herself as I play." She asked, ordered actually, as she took her jacket off revealing well toned arms and shoulders.

I gave a half smirk, but moved to comply. "You are the guest; this is your party." I unhooked the spreader bar and released Ashley's collar from the ceiling, then fastened her to the X-frame and stood back out of the way.

Like a cat stalking a mouse, Annie slowly moved over to where Ashley now stood fastened to the wall. She fingered the leather tip of the crop as she glanced around the dungeon. She saw a rack full of collars, chains and clips and moved over to select two nipple clamps with a short chain.

Ashely shook her head desperately as Annie tested the spring in the clips then moved over to the helpless woman. "Oh yes dear, if you didn't want this you shouldn't have asked." She said. Ashley whimpered and flinched as the metal pinched her sensitive nipples and Annie gave them a sharp tug by the chain.

"Much better." She commented drily. "It hurt when I got mine pierced, but the constant stimulation is sooooo worth it."

Annie stepped back and the crop lashed out again, striking the bound woman over and over. Tits, legs, armpits, stomach, the room echoed with the sound of leather striking flesh. Ashley yelped and howled into her gag as she pulled against her bonds, desperate to escape the precision strikes being delivered by the small woman.

After a few minutes, Annie stopped. She put the crop under Ashley's chin and lifted her sagging head so she could look her in the eye. "See, it doesn't hurt as much now, does it?" She said in a soft tone.

Ashley shook her head, desperate to make this strange woman happy and hopefully stop the abuse she was receiving.

"Are you ready to listen to your mistress now? Can we forgo this charade of you trying to fight?" Annie asked in an almost bored tone.

Ashley nodded, her breath wheezing from her mouth and nose. Drool sliding down her chin to drip on her tits.

"Good girl." Annie said, then stepped back and pointed to the bench with the crop.

"Over there now please, then you can go. The ladies have things to do." She said in a polite but firm tone.

I nodded and moved Ashley over to the bench, bending her over the padded leather and fastening her wrists and ankles to the floor. She hung like a sack of laundry, all fight driven out of her by the tiny woman.

"Thank you, now please leave us. There are going to be things done here and I don't want to be distracted by you. You can watch if you want." Annie said, gesturing to the camera with the crop.

"She stays secured here, if you want her moved you call me. Got it." I said in a no-nonsense tone and Annie nodded.

"Enjoy your evening then." I said as I left the room, locking the door behind me. I wasn't taking any chances with Ashley, even if Annie looked like she knew what she was doing.

I sat down on the sofa and fired up the computer, logging into the camera feed of the dungeon. I watched Annie try a variety of straps and paddles on Ashley's helpless body, each time displaying them to the bound woman before using them. Ashley's protests grew weaker and weaker as she realized that she would get nothing from the strange woman. Eventually she would just nod her head at whatever Annie said.

Finally, I saw Annie kick off her shoes and slide her leggings off. It was no surprise that her ass and legs were firm and athletic. What was a surprise was when she grabbed Ashley by the head and shoved her crotch in her face. I couldn't see much, but it looked like a few slaps on her red ass were all it took and Ashely started licking as ordered.

I turned up the volume and the sounds of moaning accompanied by the occasional slap quickly made me hard. I rubbed my crotch as I watched Annie force Ashley to eat her out, then was surprised when Annie turned around and shoved her ass in Ashley's face.

"Keep licking you worthless whore, you are not done yet." Annie said, then looked up at the camera with a smirk.

Finally, I heard Annie's orgasm. No screaming or moaning, just a long, slow shudder as she came on the face of the bound woman behind her. Annie collapsed a bit, bracing herself with her hands as her legs quivered with pleasure. She quickly recovered and moved to put on her leggings and shoes leaving Ashley hanging there with her pussy juice staining her face.

I unlocked the door to the dungeon, holding it as Annie walked out. Her hair was mussed from her exertions and her walk was a little unsteady, but she was still the dominant woman who had arrived at my door earlier. She sauntered over to my bar and poured herself a generous two fingers of whisky over a couple of ice cubes. Then she lowered herself down into a chair, crossing her legs and bouncing her heel clad foot while she watched me.

I poured myself a drink and sat on the sofa, waiting for whatever was going through her mind.

"I want in." she said, and took a long pull of her drink.

"In what, the chatroom?" I asked.

She snorted. "Don't play smart with me, you wouldn't know the difference between a chat room and a coffee shop. I was the one who set up your WiFi here and you still call me to ask how to re-start your router."

She put her glass down on the table and leaned back, locking eyes with me. "Want me to Charlie Chan this shit for you, fine. Last week was the longest you have been at the shop in almost a month, usually I have to turn out the lights to get you to leave."

She pointed at the large TV on the wall. "Last time I was here to show you what end of an HDMI cable to plug into that TV you bought, and that room was empty. Now you have a fully functional dungeon. For what, the women you meet in your chat rooms?"

She continued, ticking off her fingers as she spoke. "So, lets review the facts. You have been no show for a month, and in that time decided to turn your wine cellar/game room/storage closet in to a BDSM palace. About a month ago, 4 girls went missing from a campsite I can see from your deck; and I am pretty sure that the slut who just licked my ass is the same woman who has been all over social media looking for them."

12