Kidnapping of a Were Pt. 07 - FINAL

Story Info
KIDNAPPING OF A WERE PART 7 - FINAL
1k words
4.74
503
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie asked Jason "To help her with similar problems with her pack" Jason answered "With OUR pack. I'll be at your side, down draft side, for as long you want me to.

I would like to be with you whenever you're in public for a few months to safeguard you.

Shortly afterward they went on a long run in wolf form with part of the pack.

When they turned for home they were going over the top of a hill the saw a few people standing around a wagon full of skinned rabbits.

Carrie rummaged around through them to ensure she didn't get a poisoned rabbit; Jason followed picking out his rabbit.

The feast lasted three-quarters of an hour and shortly afterwards they all turned towards the pack area. They spent the rest of the day visiting in human form.

Jason and I had worked for almost five weeks to get everything with the pack working the right way finally. We had to reset up most everything for the pack and our home den. We were told by pack members it had never been so "Correctly" run and easy to live in both parts of their lives.

As we were getting ready to take a lunch break and were walking to the kitchen. Jason got a call that made him sit down back in his chair.

I heard "Hi Mom. Okay, Mom when can you get away from Angel Fire pack? How long do you plan on staying visiting? What do you mean the three of you are two hours out? I'll see you when you get here. He sat with his hands covering his face.

Then my phone rang and it was my parents telling me they were coming out to see me. Their plane would be here in about two hours. I mimicked Jason's pose.

We both asked the other at the same time "What did we do wrong or right that our parents are coming here together for about two weeks?"

I got our staff to make up two of the suites for family visitors for an extended stay.

I alerted the airport crew that my parent's plane would be arriving. They told me their flight plan was e-mailed to them yesterday morning.

We tried to brainstorm what they wanted or planned. Jason got more nervous and started pacing while muttering.

Walking out when we heard the sound of an incoming aircraft. We jumped into a waiting van and started to the hangar when Jason's family drove up. They jumped in with us to pick up my family.

On the way, J asked Jason to sit in the back and to have the windows rolled down to lessen the smell.

After all of us were seated together outside around the pack compound fire pit. Jason and J's Mom said "It is time to come clean in more ways than one.

Carrie, please give Jason a few minutes to go upstairs and shower so you can find out what we have all been hiding from you. "

Carrie nodded not quite understanding what was going on.

Carrie, Jason was at the hospital visiting a pack member for us.

He smelled you as soon as he passed your room. He knew instantly what you were to him.

He put on his wrestling silver so you couldn't smell him sitting across from you in the waiting room, where he could see you.

When he told us what he knew, we all said let her heal and find her way. Then you became the Kiner Mountain pack alpha, and he has helped you since wearing patchouli to hide who he was to you.

Fifteen minutes later Jason walked into the fire circle and stood about eight feet from Carrie. She looked at him and his mating smell made her pass out.

When she came to she was laid in Jason's arms in a recliner. She grabbed him and slapped him, yelling "You hid our mated status from me and Sally for months. I'll tell you right now that is the last and only time you lie to us by omission or anything else. Do you understand?

Grinning he said," Yes dear." Which broke everyone up?

After this, his Dad said "I can see we raised you right how to treat your mate. The laughter got louder. Then he added "Four pups should be the minimum you have for your parents to spoil. And any more is for you two to spoil." The laughter got louder.

Carrie started kissing Jason until everyone thought they would pass out together.

Carrie got a look of someone talking to someone. "Sally wants us to change to find out something.

They walked in hand in hand and quickly came out as their wolves. Everyone watched as at first they lay staring at each other. Then Sally growled so softly only the two of them heard it. Then they took off at top speed.

Everyone was talking excited about what was happening when they returned running directly into the house. A few long minutes later they came out in human form.

Carrie started speaking loudly "Sally agreed we don't have to separate in whatever form we'll in or doing. She loves her mate Bruno as much as I do Jason.

"We are going on a wolf honeymoon for three days.

Both Moms can work out our wedding for the rest of our combined families, friends, pack members, and important guests.

We'll be at the cave halfway down the waterfall." But call first, which caused everyone to grin and chuckle.

A few minutes later they left in wolf form with slightly full backpacks. They saw phones clipped to each of them.

When they returned at all most dark their grins made everything seem brighter.

Ten months after their public wedding Carrie told everyone they were expecting pups in six months. When the doctor scanned her they found out she was going to have twins.

They quickly received an e-mail from both sides of the family "Two more sets and you can shut the baby factory if you both want to. "

Kiner Mountain under the guidance of its two Alphas flourished. The added programs and methods of running the pack caused it to grow and become a pack to emulate.

One night Carrie asked Jason "What would have happened if she hadn't been kidnapped?"

"I don't know but I'm sure that a lot of people, me included, lives would have been much sadder and not as full of happiness," answered Jason.