Kids in a Candy Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! That's hot!" Eric remarked.

Kelly pulled back, breathing heavily. "Damn right!"

Meanwhile, Rose had her stepson's cock in her mouth again.

Kelly bent closer and watched eagerly. She cupped Eric's balls and massaged them to his continued moans.

"Get in here and lick with me," Rose ordered. She ran her tongue up and down one side of his shaft.

Kelly copied and licked the other side.

A little girl whine escaped Eric's lips. He'd never done a threesome. Always wanted to. But to be doing it with his expert stepmother and his hot stepsister . . . it was a good thing he'd just emptied his balls in Rose's pussy otherwise he couldn't last through two mouths on his dick.

The two women got into a rhythm, jointly licking, taking turns mouthing, running their tongues around the head and rim.

Eric was glad he was lying down, or he might pass out from extreme pleasure.

When it was Kelly's turn again, without thinking, she went all the way down, taking him deep in her throat.

"Awwwww!" Eric growled.

"Very good!" Rose complimented. "Again."

And Kelly did. Afterward, she looked up, grinning proudly.

"You're getting really good," Eric told her.

"She's a quick study," Rose noted.

As Kelly easily deep-throated her stepbrother again, Rose moved into position to mouth his balls.

Once again, Eric couldn't help but whine like a little girl having his cock in one mouth and his balls in another. He'd never experienced such pleasure, and he almost didn't know how much more he could take, which sounded so silly he couldn't even believe he'd thought it.

Even though she'd already had one fantastic orgasm, Rose selfishly mounted Eric in a reverse cowgirl as her daughter eagerly watched her mother's wet pussy slide down her stepbrother's rock-hard cock.

For Kelly, as much as she wanted that steel rod inside her, it was almost as thrilling to watch up close. She watched her mother bounce up and down and listened to the squishy sounds that accompanied the movement.

"Oh, yeah," Rose purred. "You really want to participate in a threesome, Kelly?"

"Isn't that what we're doing?"

"No. You're watching. If you want to be part of this, get down and lick his balls and shaft and my pussy."

It wasn't anything Kelly had ever thought of doing, even in her horniest dreams. But right now, she was just so aroused not only by being in a threesome, but with her mother and stepbrother. So, she did as her mother suggested. She and Angela had never done oral on each other, just light kissing and mild fingering each other's pussies. They'd talked about going down on each other, but neither had been bold enough. But now! This was so fucking erotic; it was almost like an out-of-body experience.

"Wow, Kel. That's fantastic!" Eric shouted.

"It sure is," Rose agreed. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm. Ohhhh," she yelled as she had another orgasm. "Both of you, keep doing that for another minute. Ohhhh!" Gradually, she descended from a height she rarely ever reached. She rolled off Eric and sat up. "Damn, that was good. Your turn, Kelly."

Kelly crawled over and rested her head on her mom's lap. "Get behind me, Eric. It's time for you to do some work."

He was actually tired of being on his back, so he easily complied. With his stepsister's rear up in the air, he aimed his cock for her wet hole and drove it in.

Kelly moaned as she felt it slide in. Her mother fondled her tits and patted her ass. It felt weird being that it was her mother, but Eric's cock felt even better, and was enough not to focus on what Rose was doing. "Harder!" Kelly commanded.

So, Eric really pounded her. But with her head on Rose's thigh, Kelly was amazed that her mother was also fingering herself. She couldn't still be horny, could she? But Kelly reminded herself that she and Eric had fooled around and fucked several times yesterday. Obviously, her mother is where she got it from. Then she saw Rose shove two fingers as far into her snatch as she could and brought them out soaked. The woman then reached up and fed her digits to her stepson, who lapped up the pussy juice like a dog.

Eric reached out and pulled his stepmother's face to his and kissed her. He also tamed his plowing of his stepsister.

"Change positions," Kelly said. She rolled onto her back and Eric moved into position to do her missionary. But when her mother reached down to finger her daughter's clit, Kelly could hold out no longer and exploded in a massive climax. She nearly passed out from breathing so hard. She looked up to see Eric and her mother kissing again, and it was enough for him to pull out and spray her abdomen with steaming semen. She glimpsed her mother grinning.

And when the pearly white liquid started to drip toward Kelly's pussy, her mother quickly swooped in and licked it up, to her daughter's amazement. Kelly also saw another spurt ooze from Eric's cock as he, too, witnessed Rose lapping up his cum.

"That was amazing!" Eric said excitedly, as Rose eased out of bed and collected her bra and panties. He rolled onto his back in a daze, mumbling, "I can't believe we just did that."

Smirking at her stepbrother, Kelly got up also and picked up her clothes. She followed her mother down the hall to the master bedroom. "Can we talk?" she asked.

"Figured this was coming," Rose quipped. "Where's Eric?"

"He fell back asleep."

She smirked. "Yeah, I guess two horny women is a lot for any man."

"Is that what we are?"

"It's what I am," Rose admitted. "And it's quite likely you inherited that from me."

"I guess that explains some things."

"You surmised that about yourself?"

Kelly shrugged. "I know that I am frequently horny."

"How long have you and Eric been doing it?"

"Yesterday was also our first time," Kelly said. "After you left for work, I tried to get him to start cleaning, but I caught him masturbating, and like you, I was amazed by his size. I suggested we masturbate together. One thing led to another and we ended up . . ."

"Fucking?"

"Yes," Kelly answered with a grin. "We did it twice."

"I suspected something was going on when the two of you were suddenly getting along so well."

"Believe it or not, that taught us a lot about each other and was the catalyst for us to set our differences aside."

"I don't doubt it."

"So, you're okay with us, you know . . ."

"Fucking? You can say the word. And you're probably better off doing it with Eric than boys you don't know well."

"Is everything okay with you and . . . Bernard?"

Rose chuckled at her daughter's use of his name. "Everything is fine. And to answer your next question, no, I haven't cheated on him with anyone else. Bernard is very good in bed."

"Then I have to ask, why Eric?" Kelly sat on the edge of her mother's bed.

Rose took a deep breath. "Well, I heard the two of you last night and peeked in on you and, like you, I couldn't get over how big his cock is. I did wake up horny this morning and couldn't help remembering what I'd seen. So, I was drawn to that. But I have to admit that as much as I like sex with Bernard and as well as he satisfies me, there was the temptation to do it with someone else, particularly someone with whom it wasn't cheating in the normal sense; someone with whom it wouldn't be . . . any more than what it was, if that makes any sense. And then, of course, there's the big cock. That was hard—no pun intended—to resist."

"So, the threesome was spontaneous?" It was a weird conversation. Neither had made a move to dress. Kelly had remnants of cum her mother had missed licking up drying on her abdomen, and Rose still had semen dripping down her leg.

"Well, I didn't expect you to come back so soon. But I'm not sorry you did."

Kelly smiled. "It was fun in a kinky sort of way."

"Some of the best sex is."

"Ever thought you'd have a threesome with your daughter and stepson?"

"Never thought about it one way or the other."

"Think we'll do it again?"

"You want to?" Rose asked with a grin.

With her own smirk, Kelly said, "Probably."

"I'm game for doing it again if you and Eric are. But of course, we shouldn't let Bernard find out."

"Okay," Kelly agreed without thinking about it.

"So, it wasn't awkward doing it with your mother?"

"It was at first," Kelly acknowledged. "But you get to a point where the arousal factor takes over and it doesn't matter." She grinned. "Not to mention I've seen porno about family members doing it."

"How about doing it with another woman? How was that? I'm sure you've seen videos of that also?"

"Yes. That was a little less daunting since Angela and I have played around. Although we haven't done what I did today, or like what I've seen in videos." Kelly hesitated for a moment, then went on. "Angela and I have talked about doing more, but neither of us considered ourselves lesbians, so we haven't gone further."

"Wouldn't make you a lesbian," Rose said with a chuckle. "Maybe bisexual if you have to put a label on it. And you might find that climaxing from another woman is a nice alternative. You might also find that if you're eager enough to have an orgasm, you might not care how you get it."

"You've done a lot of women?" Kelly wanted to know.

"No. As I said before, only in a threesome setting. But then I've never had an opportunity to go one on one with another woman, and I certainly haven't gone looking for it. I would simply tell you to try it if you have the chance and then decide if you like it, or to what extent you might like it."

"After this morning, I'm not opposed to trying more," Kelly admitted, then added with a grin, "although without a dick in there!"

They both laughed.

"Do you have to go to work? What are you going to do now?" Kelly asked.

"First, I'm going to shower, then I'll decide. Would you like to join me?"

"In the shower?"

"Yes," her mother responded, her eyebrows bouncing up and down a couple of times to suggest maybe more than just washing.

With a wicked grin, Kelly eagerly answered, "Yes."

Rose went into the bathroom to turn the on the spray in the large stall. When the water was warm enough, she stepped in. Kelly was right behind. They stood close to allow the drenching showerhead to soak them both. Kelly gazed deeply into her mother's eyes and suddenly felt a closeness for her parent she hadn't experienced in a long time.

"Would you kiss me again?" she hesitantly asked her mother.

Rose did not waver to press her lips against her daughter's. She did it soft and sensual.

Kelly closed her eyes and tried not to consider that she was kissing her mother, but that it was just a passionate kiss from another person. That made it no less a spectacular kiss. In fact, it was so good, Kelly's legs became weak.

* * *

Eric awoke without opening his eyes. His head was in a fog. He didn't know how long he'd slept, but he felt worn out. Could that happen from the incredible dreams he'd had?

Throwing back the covers, he realized he was naked, and he wondered when he'd taken off his boxers. Even though he felt stiff, Eric eased out of bed and saw his underpants on the floor. With a careless shrug and some difficulty, he bent over to retrieve them and slipped them on before standing.

A trip to the bathroom seemed a good start and when he stepped out into the hallway, he realized how quiet it was in the house. But then, he immediately heard the sound of water. Listening intently, it appeared to be coming from his parents' room, so forgetting his intended destination, he headed there, noting along the way that Kelly's bedroom door was closed. The door to the master bedroom was open. Glancing in, he didn't see anyone, so he went right in, and that revealed that the bathroom door was not closed.

He debated whether to peek in. However, assuming that it was his stepmother showering, the possibility of seeing her naked, as he had in his dreams, was too enticing to pass up.

"Holy shit!"

Both women turned to see him.

"What's the matter?" Rose asked. "Never saw two women kiss?"

"Not the two of you."

"Okay, well, is that a problem?"

"No."

"Want to join us?" Kelly asked.

"Seriously?" Eric responded.

"Come on in. The water's fine," Rose encouraged.

With a shrug, Eric dropped his boxers and entered the shower.

"What's wrong, Eric?" Rose asked. "You look confused."

With a frown, he said, "I had a dream that we, uh, that the three of us—"

"Had a threesome?" Rose finished for him. "That was no dream."

His face formed a huge grin. "I thought it felt too real."

Kelly reached out to stroke his cock as she and her mother kissed again, this time with a lot of tongue action. It felt as though Eric instantly was hard. Kelly then broke it off and pressed her lips against Eric's as Rose took over jerking his dick. Finally, Kelly deferred to her mother to give Eric a kiss like he'd never had.

Kelly soaped herself up, and when her mother pulled away, she rubbed her lathered tits against his chest. Rose scooped some of the suds and used them to continue stroking his cock.

For his part, Eric alternated kissing both women, and thought he would blow a nut when they kissed passionately right in front of his face.

They sat on the bench seat in the shower stall alternating kissing each other. One of the women always had a hand on Eric's cock. Rose then stood and soaped herself up and reached for the handheld showerhead to rinse herself and the kids off.

"Let's dry off and take this to the bedroom," she suggested.

And so, they did. But they didn't get far before Rose and Kelly dropped to their knees to get mouths on Eric's huge cock. Kelly sucked his balls while Rose slid her lips up and down his shaft. Mother and daughter then slid their lips up and down each side of his rod.

"You like this, Eric?" Rose asked.

"Are you kidding?" If the shower hadn't been enough to awaken him and revitalize him, having two mouths work on his dick were.

Rose paused often to give passionate kisses to Kelly, who was enjoying kissing a woman even more. Rose hadn't done another woman in a long time, and she was actually enjoying doing one, and that it was her daughter. She guided Kelly onto the bed, spread her legs and let her tongue go to work on her daughter's pussy, perineum and she even rimmed her anus causing Kelly to shiver.

Kelly thought she would go crazy with all the attention to her genitalia. She couldn't get over how good her mother was at sex. She sure was good at eating pussy. And no one had ever licked her ass before. She kind of liked it.

"She's good and wet," Rose noted, looking up at Eric. "You ready to fuck her?"

He'd been stroking his cock while watching the incredible oral activity. He gradually recalled Rose coming to his bed and fucking the shit out of him, and then Kelly coming in and them having a threesome. He almost couldn't get over the fact that that had happened and that this was happening now. And that's after all the fun from yesterday. And it seemed, all he'd had to do was make up with these two. He wished he'd done it sooner.

As Rose pulled Kelly up onto her knees and spread her labia, Eric stepped closer aiming his pulsing cock for that wet, pink slit. He drove his dick right in.

"Mmmm," Kelly moaned.

"Ahhh," Eric groaned.

Rose leaned her chin on Kelly's ass to watch her stepson's cock slide in and out of her daughter's juicy pussy. The fact that it was these two made this even more erotic. "Ah." Rose opened her mouth and Eric understood she wanted him to stick his dick in. She loved the taste of Kelly's pussy on his shaft. He fucked Kelly more and then repeated pulling out and fucking Rose's mouth.

She let some saliva drip down Kelly's crack to her asshole and used her finger to rub the spit around.

It was all Kelly could stand and she felt the beginnings of her orgasm. But when she felt her mother's tongue toying with her anus again, she exploded in the most massive climax she could ever remember having. She'd had some incredible orgasms between yesterday and this morning. But this one surely topped them all. Finally, her pussy became so sensitive, she had to push Eric away. She rolled over onto her side.

"My turn," Rose announced and assumed a similar doggy position to Kelly's.

Eric was already there to shove his slimy cock in. A wide range of thoughts flooded his mind as he fucked his stepmother. One was that he was fucking his stepmother. Another was that Kelly's young pussy was tight and grasped his dick like his hand, but much softer, and it felt magnificent. Then there was Rose's snatch that sucked him in like a vacuum and caressed his cock like nothing else he could think of.

Kelly had recovered a little and wanted to reciprocate for her mother. She got into position to do exactly what the older woman had done by dribbling spit into her crack. Kelly had never tongued an anus, but if her mother could, she would. It was a weird feeling on her tongue, and not as off-putting as she thought it might be. But Rose's moans certainly suggested she liked it. Kelly also allowed Eric to pull out of her mother and stick his dick in her mouth.

After Eric was back in Rose, she pulled Kelly around and into position that she could eat the girl's pussy. It felt divine. It wasn't long before Rose was having her own heavy orgasm.

The feeling of his stepmother's pussy contracting as she climaxed was like she was milking his cock. He felt his balls tightening and knew a load was about to be unleashed.

"I'm gonna come!" he shouted. He really wanted to fill his stepmother's pussy.

But Rose had another idea. She turned around and pulled Kelly with her. She grabbed Eric's dick and jerked it aiming it at hers and her daughter's faces. He was powerless to do anything other than let it rip. He sprayed their mouths and faces with copious amounts of hot, pearly liquid.

A few drops had landed on Kelly's tongue, but a lot of it ended up in Rose's mouth. And then she did something that neither child had expected. She kissed her daughter transferring globs into the girl's mouth. Though unanticipated, Kelly accepted the deposit and actually enjoyed it. Rose turned the kiss into a slimy smear of semen all over their lips. She even licked cum off her daughter's chin and upper lip.

That caused another spurt to ooze out of Eric's dick, and Rose was there to lick it off. She then grabbed Eric by the neck, and before he had time to react, she pulled his face to hers, kissing him with his own jism. He was at first annoyed, but the kiss was so passionate, he wanted it more than the distaste of his own semen.

All three then collapsed onto the bed.

"That was incredible!" Eric remarked excitedly.

"Where did you learn to fuck like that, mom?" Kelly wanted to know.

"I told you, Kelly. I'm a horny woman. Horny people think of new ways to heighten their experiences. This certainly did."

"Worked for me," Eric said. "Twice in one day. Is this going to be a regular thing?"

"Do you want it to be?" Rose asked.

"Well . . . yeah!"

"What about your dad?"

"That is a consideration," Eric agreed. "It would be bad for all of us if he found out."

"So, the alternative is we don't do this again," Rose surmised.

With a grimace, Eric said, "I didn't say that."

Kelly turned her head away and smirked. She knew her stepbrother did not want to give up the best fuck he'd ever had or would likely ever have.

"Okay. So, make up your mind," Rose prodded. "Whatever you decide is fine with me."

"I really want to keep doing this."

"I thought you might. Why?"

"What did you say yesterday, Kelly? We're like kids in a candy store."