Killer Dreams Ch. 61-65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa dropped our luggage in our room before poking her head into Lauren's room. "She's still napping," she said as she closed the door.

"Let the Mom sleep," David replied. "I can't get over this place. What kind of wood is it?"

"Dominican red cedar and a few local hardwoods," she replied. "There are so many trees killed by the hurricane that are still being harvested, and a local sawmill provided these. The walls are reinforced concrete, and hurricane shutters let us close it up tight. It's a safe place in a hurricane. It even has a backup generator and cistern."

It took ten minutes to get the nickel tour. When we got back upstairs, Laura was up and breastfeeding a sleepy Lori. I parked next to her as David and Lisa took nearby chairs, and we talked excitedly about pregnancy and our babies. "My life is so different now, and I love every second of it," she told me.

"You are still working from home?"

She nodded. "I've spent a ton of time dealing with probate, the family trust, and our charitable foundation. Now that we are citizens of Dominica and no longer living in the States, I'm bringing the overseas funds under our control." Dominica was one of four island nations with an 'citizenship by investment' program, designed to attract wealthy investors. If you invested enough in property or local businesses, you could get a passport. This home had been enough for the three of them to qualify, while they invested a hundred thousand in Margarite's name so she could stay with them. "There are still two more years before the statute of limitations expires for claims against Dad's estate, but I have control of the investments now. We put ten million into a charitable trust I manage, and the interest on those investments will fund projects for decades."

"You're establishing a new legacy, one you can be proud of," David said.

"I was proud of Dad's company, and I'm glad he sold it before we found out who he really was," Laura replied. "We can do a lot of good here. I manage finances, Lisa builds, Lana heals, and Margarite takes care of us."

Lana came through the door, fresh from her volunteer day at the hospital in Portsmouth. "You look so happy," I said as she hugged me.

"I am," she said. "I get to help people and I don't worry about money, billing, insurance, or the administrators. It's General Practice, but that's fine with me. I like being a country doctor." Lana never finished her surgical residency, but slid right in to the local clinic and hospital hear in northwest Dominica.

"Dinner," Margarite said a few minutes later. David wheeled me outside, where we sat at the shaded table with the breeze off the water and more food than we could eat. The main course was herb-grilled red snapper with rice and grilled fruits and vegetables. "Fresh seafood is SO much better. I got this straight off the fishing boat this afternoon."

Dinner was relaxed and full of conversation as the sun set over the waves. Margarite didn't think I was putting on enough baby weight, and kept getting me to eat more and healthier things. "Baby will eat good, I'll make sure of it," she promised.

We talked into the night, finally stopping when I let out a yawn. "Take her to bed," Lana ordered. "Mothers need their rest."

The party broke up quickly, as we had a long day ahead. Lisa was taking us to the church the family charity was partnering with, and the morning temperatures would be the most comfortable. Rocky followed Lisa, and soon we were alone in the guest bedroom. The shower was too small for us together, so I took mine and waited for David to get done. I pulled on a thin silk robe that barely covered my ass and walked out onto the back deck. LED lights under the railings provided just enough light to see where I was going.

I loved the sound of the waves coming in, the smell of the salt air, and the view of the stars and the boats in the distance. I was so lost in my head I didn't hear the door open, and David's hands on my waist startled me. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

"That's what I thought when I saw that ass peeking out under your robe," he whispered as he kissed my shoulder.

"Horny bastard."

"And you're Mrs. Horny Bastard, and you know exactly what buttons to push for your Master, my needy slut," he replied. A shiver went down my spine as he said that. "You've teased me all day, and now I'll take what is mine. Bend forward all the way and hold on to the railing." I let my arms spread as my shoulders landed on the wood railing. David untied the silk belt and removed it, leaving the robe hanging down. My nipples quickly hardened in the ocean breeze, and my body was ripe for him. I'd been needier than ever while pregnant, and we had a very active sex life before.

"Open your mouth." I did, and he pushed the folded belt inside. "Try and keep it down. The baby is sleeping." I moaned as he moved the robe over my hips. I moved slightly to get his cock into place, and then David pushed forward slowly, filling me to overflowing. He took his time sawing in and out, making me feel every vein and ridge on his wide cock as he moved. It felt great, but it wasn't enough to set me off. I started pushing back on him, hoping to get him to go faster. A harsh nipple pinch had me squealing into the improvised gag. "I can't spank you out here, but you WILL do what I say," he whispered as he held still, buried to the hilt. "You better not cum without permission."

"Yus sawr," I answered. He played with my nipples for a minute before he started to move again. It felt SO good, and I loved it when he was so dominant. There were things we couldn't do anymore, but David quickly adapted to the new limits. He had me suck on two fingers, and I knew where they were going. He kept up the slow fuck as the first finger rimmed my dark star before pushing inside.

"Pweez," I begged, feeling the orgasm approaching quickly.

"No," he said. The feeling of my ass stretching while he long-stroked my wet pussy was incredible. I moaned again with the second finger's intrusion. This session was hitting all my buttons, and doing it where anyone on the beach might see us made it extra special. As he picked the pace up, I begged again and was turned down.

It took all my concentration not to cum yet, because he felt so damn good. I was flowing like a river, so much that when he slammed me from behind it sounded like wet clothing hitting a flat rock! My legs were shaking, I was perspiring, and my eyes were squeezed shut with the effort when I heard the words I'd been waiting for.

"Cum for me, my needy slut."

I screamed into my gag as my body exploded in pleasure. David didn't stop or slow down, he fucked me through it, and a minute later I was begging again. "You want to cum again?"

"Yus, saw, pwease," I panted.

"You can cum when I'm balls-deep in your ass."

My eyes closed as he pulled out, repositioned, then pushed the head of his cock through my starfish. "Ahhhhhhh," I moaned into the sodden gag as my body adjusted to him. Anal was a regular occurrence in our sex life, but David is much bigger than a couple of fingers. He took his time, withdrawing a little, then pushing forward to imbed himself another inch. As soon as I felt his hips press to my ass cheeks, I stopped fighting it and came again.

His hands were holding me up as I came down from the mountain, but he wasn't done yet. Still buried in my ass, he pulled me up by the waist until I could reach back and hold onto his neck. Standing in front of him, my glistening naked body exposed to the beach, he pounded the hell out of me for a good couple minutes. Finally, he whispered, "Cum with me," and I did when I felt the first rope splash deep inside me.

We were both spent, but David managed to stay buried in me as he scooted back to where he could sit on a chair. "That was amazing," he told me.

"So fucking good," I replied as I rested back on him.

"You guys should be making movies," Laura said from the darkness to our left. David was so shocked he fell out of my backside, unleashing a mess onto his legs. "I didn't know Talia was a needy little slut."

"Oh, GOD," I said as I closed the robe around me.

"Don't bother, I've seen it all," she said as she got up from the chair not twenty feet away. She was topless and burping her daughter. "I like coming out here for these late-night feedings. So much to see and hear at night."

"Sorry about that," David said as he moved me aside. He'd kicked off his shorts, so covering up was an issue.

"Don't stop on account of me. I wish I had a husband to give me an epic pounding like that." She smiled and reached for the door. "Good night."

"Goodnight, Laura," we both said. I buried my head in his chest as she went inside. "God, that was embarrassing."

"Still the hottest sex we've had in a while," he replied. "Come on, let's get cleaned up and get some sleep."

I had to take another shower, and soon joined David in bed. After the travel, food, and sex, both of us dropped off quickly.

David's screams woke me up.

He was having another nightmare.

Chapter 63

Talia Hardin's POV

Dominica Beach Home

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

David was screaming and tossing around. My heart said to embrace him, but I had to protect our child, even from my husband. When the dreams hit, he couldn't control his reactions. I rolled off my side of the bed and yelled for him to wake up.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door before Lana burst in. She took in the scene and waved me toward the back door. Lana went into the bathroom, grabbing a glass of water. She returned as my husband fought his internal demons and tossed the water in his face.

His body stilled, and his eyes opened. He looked at Lana, then me, then raced for the bathroom. I could hear him throwing up through the closed door as the other girls came in. "The poor man," Margarite said as she started stripping the wet sheets from the bed. "I thought he was getting better?"

"He was," I said. "This hasn't happened in months."

Lisa stepped out to get fresh sheets, and she and Margarite quickly had the bed remade. Looking at my phone, I saw it was four-thirty in the morning. "You guys should go back to bed," I said. "I've got this."

"I'll be back in a few minutes," Lana added.

The girls left just before David opened the bathroom door. He looked like hell. He opened his arms, and I ran into them. "It's going to be all right," I told him before we sat on the bed.

"I don't think so," he replied.

"Which dream was it?"

"Book four," he said. "This dream was different, though. It wasn't the middle or the end, but the beginning." David had explained the dreams to me in detail after Book Five predicted how I'd get shot. He'd turned them into fictional books as therapy, not knowing until after Thomas started his killing spree that they weren't fiction at all.

His heart was still going a mile a minute when Lana returned with her black bag. She clipped a pulsox reader to his finger. "I need you to sit still and focus on your breathing," she told him. "Deep breath in, hold, then breathe out." She started taking his blood pressure, shaking her head when she got the reading. "Talia, help him lie down."

I guided him into bed, then crawled behind him and cuddled into his side. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't want to think about it, but I have to," he said. "Get your phone and record this so I don't miss any details." I rolled over and grabbed it, setting the program to record what he said. "The dream is first person again. I'm in the dark, standing behind a parked van by the gate to our driveway. I see a school bus slowing down with lights on, and I move back so I'm watching through the windows. Jennifer gets off the bus with her backpack. It's dark out, so she doesn't see me as she walks down to me."

"Jennifer Parson? Our neighbor?"

"Yeah," he whispered. "The bus pulls away. Jennifer has ear buds in, and doesn't notice as I move in behind her. I lunged forward, putting her in a rear naked chokehold, then spinning her to the ground. She barely started to scream before her face was in the snowbank."

Lana was shaking her head. "Your dreams are that vivid? That specific?"

David nodded. "That's why I was hiding out on the North Shore. Every killing in my five books started out as a first-person dream of sometone I knew, or would know. I thought I was the killer, so I figured if I stayed away, they'd be safe."

"Jesus Christ, David! And you've been having these dreams for years?"

"Yeah. The nightmares started when I was recovering from my injury. It's why I pushed Tracy into a divorce, and why I never contacted Vanessa again. The books were a way to get the dreams on paper and deal with them, and only later they became the crimes in my novel. After all, the people were still alive, so it had to be fiction, right?" He let out a breath. "That worked fine until last year."

"Wait one damn minute," Lana said as she sat on a chair. "Prime Detective? You SAW Talia get shot in the head?"

David nodded. "I was half-done with the book when I met Talia. I stopped working on the novel after we met. If it never got published, someone couldn't use it as the blueprint for the crime. That didn't work, and it was only later I figured out what else was different."

"What was that?"

"The first three murders I saw through your father's eyes." There wasn't proof, but none of us believed Michael had been the killer. "The fourth book? I never saw the start of it all. The killer kept a burlap sack around her head in the basement in my dreams. I didn't know who the victim was until now." He started to get up. "I have to warn them!"

Lana pushed him back onto the bed. "No, you need to relax until your vitals are back to the normal range," she told him.

"It's two-thirty in the morning there. If Jennifer gets snatched on the way home, we've got all morning to figure out what to say," I added. He relaxed into the pillow. "Which brings up the question of WHAT to say."

"I can't say that 'it came to me in a dream,' even if it did," David said.

Lana looked up. "Could you say you got a phone call or a text message with a threat?"

"The FBI would get involved, and it's a crime to fake a threat," I replied. "Back on the subject. What else can you remember from the dream?"

"After restraining Jennifer, I carried her to the back of the van. It had double back doors, like a delivery van, with thin carpet on the floor and chain link dividing the back from the driving area." He closed his eyes and kept talking. "It was a Ford. I remember seeing that on the steering wheel. It's an older model with no instrument displays or navigation. I put it in gear, and that's when I woke up. That's all I remember."

I stopped the recording. Lana took his blood pressure, which was still high, so she ordered us back to sleep. "We'll talk again in the morning. Lisa can take you sightseeing another day while we deal with this."

"Good idea," I said. "Thank you, Lana."

She smiled and got up, turning out the light as she left. I pulled the covers over us and snuggled in.

It took a while before either of us could sleep.

The sun was climbing high when I woke up; looking at my phone, I saw it was nine-thirty. I quietly exited the bed, letting David get the sleep he needed. I crept out and headed for the kitchen. Margarite pulled me to a chair while I looked for the sisters. "Lana left for the clinic, Laura took the baby to the beach, and Lisa needs to check in at the church," she told me. She set down a glass of mango-orange juice in front of me. "How do you like your pancakes?"

"Hot and often," I said with a smile. Margarite turned on the stove and pulled the batter out of the fridge. "How do you like living here?"

"I love it," she replied. "I don't regret joining the Brickline household, but I prefer ice in my drink, not my driveway. It's nice to be needed; I was worried that everyone would go their separate ways and I'd have to find another job. The scandal brought the girls together; even if they find husbands, they will stay close to each other. I love taking care of them, and this house is so beautiful! I love our life here."

"It's pretty nice now, but it must suck in the summer."

"I worry about hurricanes, but I don't mind the heat. This island is beautiful, and the people are so friendly. Everyone waves at you and learns your name."

"Well, you could fit everyone on the island into a stadium."

David came out of the bedroom, and he didn't look rested. "Hi, baby," he said as he kissed me. "Morning, Margarite."

"Feeling better?" She poured him both coffee and juice.

"Hard to be worse," he replied. "I don't know to warn the Parsons without telling them the truth."

"Lana filled us in this morning," Margarite told me. "We looked it up. There's only today and tomorrow before Two Harbors goes on Christmas break," Margarite said. "Can you text Jennifer? Make sure she isn't taking the bus, at least not getting off alone?"

That was a good idea. "If we can keep Jennifer safe this week, it gives us another week to figure out the best way to do it," I added.

"I think I can swing that." He started typing on his phone as Margarite plated my pancakes. I looked at what he was sending. Jennifer I've got a bad feeling about you getting off the bus alone. Can you make sure you're with someone, or your parents pick you up at school this week? He hit send.

His phone dinged thirty seconds later. Hockey today Mom getting me. Tomorrow Christmas break, taking bus.

Don't be alone, be careful.

Don't get a sunburn. So jealous. Bye.

I sat back and ate a bite. "Today's good. What about tomorrow? Will she listen?"

"I don't know," David said. "Let me make some calls."

"Then you should join Laura on the beach before it gets too hot," Margarite said. "You're on vacation, after all."

Chapter 64

David Hardin's POV

Beach House, Portsmouth, Dominica

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

I woke to a wet and warm mouth swallowing my rapidly hardening cock.

Cracking an eye, I could see the light coming in through the windows illuminating the moving bump in the middle of the bedsheets. I smiled, loving how the warm weather and island life helped keep Talia's desires on the front burner. There wasn't anything to do but lie back on the orthopedic pillows and enjoy her attention.

She moaned as I pulled the covers down to expose her blonde hair. "I'll never get tired of this," I told her. She looked up and maintained eye contact as she took me deep. "Damn, baby, keep that up, and I'll bust."

She did, and I kept my word. Talia swallowed quickly, downing every drop before cleaning up. "Thanks for the morning protein shake," she said as she crawled over me. Now that morning sickness was over, Talia was determined to get all the sex she could before it became too uncomfortable to continue. I won't complain about her making up for our lost time.

I kissed her deeply, my hand running along her sides and making her shiver. "Your turn," I told her. I carefully rolled my wife to her left side. Kissing my way down her body, I kissed her nipples that would feed our daughter in a few months, then her belly. "Don't mind me," I whispered to our baby. "Time to make Momma feel good."

I lifted her leg and slid forward until my head rested on her thigh. I took my time loving her back, building her slowly to her first orgasm. The second and third followed quickly, and by then, I'd recovered. "What position do you want?" Talia grabbed some pillows and placed them on the bed before moving to her hands and knees. "My favorite."

She put her head down and looked back at me as I lined up. "Be gentle," she told me. We made love slowly, enjoying our last morning in the Commonwealth and each other. I kept my strokes shallow as I got closer, building towards a climax. I held out as long as I could. "Cum for me, love," I said as I pushed in one last time.