Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to try to get over to the side!" Brandi called out. "I see an opening!"

"What!" Johnson said. "I can't let you..."

"Trust me. We have to get past this thing. You guys keep it distracted."

Brandi moved to the right side of the beast. With much of the slime beast's mass being directed toward fighting off Johnson and the remaining members of Squad Six the other side became thin. She took out her knife and plunged the metal piece into the membranous slime ripping a hole into the next portion of the hall. The slime oozed around the sliced opening trying to close itself up. She stabbed and jabbed and ripped into the growing membranes expanding the opening trying to keep it from closing.

"All set!" Brandi called to the rest of her squad. Tendrils and pseudopod-like appendages shot out of the curtains of slime attaching themselves to her biosuit attempting to penetrate. " The opening's big enough for you o go through! Hurry! Get in there! Before it closes!"

Johnson, Jeanine, Ellis, and Erica continued to shoot at the ever growing tumor of slime, teeth, tongues, tentacles and tendrils while moving toward Brandi. The rest of Squad Six went through the hole she tried to keep open. Johnson, being the last to go through looked at his comrade. The pink protoplasm lining the walls slowly surrounded her. It was at that moment that the plastic visor protecting her face shattered open. The slime flowed into the hole and downward to join the rest of the menacing creature invading her suit. The protoplasm moved around and over her face filling her biosuit and moving around her body underneath. Brandi's facial expressions changed from fear and utter terror to unwanted lust and pleasure as the thing pulsated and moved inside the plastic shell.

"Leave me!" the woman gurgled out. "Continue...the...mission!"

Officer Brandi thrashed in the pink slime. A tear ran down her face as multiple orgasms exploded ripping through her body. Johnson pushed through the rapidly closing opening. They heard one last muffled moan from their comrade as the final bit of light from the room disappeared. Johnson and the remaining members of Squad Six found themselves in darkness once again. They turned on their helmet lights. A narrow, pink passageway lay before them. The tight walls pulsed, pushed and pulled dragging the squad deeper into the isolation wing of the hospital. The strange white mucus gushed from the walls, ceiling and floors lubricating the already slippery slime causing the five squad members to push through with ease. The feminine grunts and moans became louder echoing through the churning tunnel. Finally, with one huge squelch, they pushed out and plopped knee deep into a puddle of thick, milky white liquid.

Johnson and his squad stood up. The cavernous chamber, like the rest of the isolation wing, was covered in the pink slime. Gallons of thick white glop poured out to form pools on the floor. In the center of this chamber there was what used to be a fountain. Covered in the pink protoplasm, it formed a slimy island in the middle of a lake of white goop. Like some kind of obscene volcano more of the white liquid erupted and dribbled out. While Johnson and his team passed the pulsating volcano quietly, they noticed dark forms around the foot of the rounded hill. Once in awhile a grunt or a moan came from one of the forms.

"We're halfway to the end," Johnson whispered. "This is the isolation wing's central atrium."

"Do you think they are survivors?" Ellis asked pointing to the forms around the fountain.

"I don't know," the squad leader replied. He took a few bullets out and loaded his gun. "Be ready just in case."

Johnson and the rest of Squad Six drew closer to the slime volcano. Sounds of moaning and groaning women in the throes of sex echoed through the darkness. Johnson shined his light on one of the forms. The light revealed a woman covered in the white glop. She picked up handfuls from the nearby stream and smeared it all over her bare body fondling herself and feeding tiny white strings into the folds of flesh between her legs. She, along with a few others, seemed to be outliers in a bizarre orgy of naked writhing women. Her eyes were closed tight as she continued to masturbate. Moaning and screeching with every pulse of her body. Her eyes fluttered a number of times with the intensity of her orgasm.

The woman stopped and opened her eyes. They were completely white with the exception of red veins that radiated from their corners to pink pupils. Silent and unmoving, she stared at Johnson. An uneasy feeling came over him. Her lips curled up into a sadistic smile. She narrowed her eyes and ran her hands her slick, slime-covered torso giving her audience a seductive and sensuous show. A pale tongue glided past her red, parted lips.

"Mmmmm," the woman hummed showing off her enormous breasts. They jiggled and glistened in the light coming from Johnson's helmet. "Are you here to watch or are you going to join in?"

"Oh!" a nearby woman squealed. She crawled over on all fours and crouched next to the first woman licking her lips. Her white eyes paired with her sexy body gave her an creepy sight. The only difference from the first woman was that she had longer, more muscular legs. "It is so good of the FAPs to send in some fresh meat. We were getting hungry."

"Oh yes," hissed a third woman. She groped herself as she crouched down around the other two. She gripped an odd looking pink appendage that slipped in and out from the folds of her bald slit. The tip of the thing opened letting a little bit of white goo dribble out and onto the floor. One of her sisters grabbed onto the tip and slowly ran her tongue over the shaft. "Feeding off our fluids and the fluids of our dear departed sisters just to sustain our bodies gets so tiring."

More women started gathering around Johnson and his team. Some had their bodies fused together with two others. Still others were further mixed making them look like monstrous blobs of human flesh and female parts. Single females and female clumps alike crawled, sashayed, stumbled or slithered over to the group like a scene from a strange zombie movie. A feeling of nausea welled up deep inside as Johnson pointed his gun at the creatures. The rest of the squad followed in a shaky fashion.

"Back," Johnson said, "Back. Don't do anything you'll regret. Just let us pass."

The first woman they encountered put her finger on the side of her chin and looked up to the ceiling feigning thought. She turned her eyes back to the leader and grinned. Then she shook her head.

"Uh uh uh." the creature said extending her index finger, "Not so fast little man."

The lips of all the creatures gathered around the squad parted. Long, slimy pink tubes emerged from each. Then more tubes slithered out from behind the lips between their legs. Each creature's breasts folded open letting loose hundreds of tongues. Sharp teeth pointed out at the squad menacingly. The women screeched and gurgled as they rushed at Johnson and his colleagues.

Johnson opened fire. A bullet hit one of the creatures. The woman creature flew back with a squeal. Its upper body splattered in blood, gore, slime and white goop. It mixed and fused with the surrounding creatures. More attempted an attack but they were met with more bullets.

As soon as there was an opening, Johnson and his team rushed past the volcano of slime and white liquid shooting at any creature that got in their way. They rushed to the other end of the lobby continuing to shoot the oncoming dismembered hordes of women creatures. Their boots splashed in the puddles of sticky white muck and slime. Once again they were alone.

Officer Ellis looked at the floor and around the new hall. He stopped and knelt down to examine one of the puddles of white liquid. After placing his index finger into the pool and taking it out he pressed his thumb to it and separated his gloved fingers. The white goop clung to both creating a slimy white bridge.

"This stuff seems to be more viscous in this area," Ellis replied. He stood up and looked around. A dim light could be seen coming from the ceiling "The slime seems to be thinning out again too."

"What does it mean?" Johnson asked. He crouched down next to Ellis.

"Not sure."

Johnson, Ellis and the two remaining women of the squad continued down the hall. The deeper they went, the slime thinned out into ever shrinking masses of flat patches laced with tiny, thin pulsing veins. Further into the hall, the patches turned into a thin pulsating film. The fluorescent lighting coming through the sheets of slime became strong enough for the squad to turn their helmet lights off.

Johnson stopped at a door marked Lab 23. He grabbed the handle of the door and tried turning it. It wouldn't budge. He used his shoulder to try to knock the door in. His biosuit made a loud thud with every collision but the door still wouldn't open. Hearing the commotion outside, a woman appeared in the door's window. She was stunning; a far cry from the monstrosities stalking around the lobby they just passed through. She had bright almond shaped, exotic eyes and full, juicy lips. Her black hair cascaded down from her head like dark waterfalls over even-toned, tan skin. A slight tint of pink colored the cheeks of her full sensual face. She pointed in the direction of the keypad on the side of the door and mouthed something. Johnson scrunched his face in confusion. The exotic woman sighed then disappeared for a few minutes. When she returned she put a piece of paper up against the glass.

Override code 24601.

The woman moved away from the door as Johnson entered the code into the keypad.

"What are you doing?" Ellis whispered.

"Opening the door. She might know what's going on here."

"What if she's one of them?"

Johnson cocked his gun. An empty bullet cartridge popped out and landed on the floor with a metallic "clink". He inserted new, full cartridges until the red light turned green. "I guess we'll have to be ready, he said"

Ellis and the two remaining women followed their leader. Johnson pressed ENTER and the door hissed and slid open. They filed into the room. Immediately the door closed and sealed behind them. They kept their guns drawn in case the woman that let them in turned out to be infected. The room was a complete mess. Tables and desks were strewn about. Glass, chunks of circuit boards, wires and other electronic devices littered the floor.

Even though much of the woman's body was covered, her clothes didn't leave much to the imagination. Her heaving breasts peeked through the top of her opened and disheveled white lab coat. They rose and fell over a toned and sleek muscular chest giving her the perfect amount of space to hide something. Her slender arms hung around her tiny torso with her hands holding her hourglass sides. The woman stood next to a control panel near the door. She gave the officers that entered a thin smile. She had the physique and appearance of a Hindu goddess. Curvaceous in all the right places but not chunky. Sexy and voluptuous. Shiny, silky smooth dark hair that completed her big bright eyes and full round face.

"Are they clean?" the woman asked eyeing Jeanine and Erica.

"They haven't been infected," Johnson said. "If that's what you mean. Who are you?"

"Ashanti," the woman said. "Ashanti Pura. I'm a nurse here at the hospital. I've been assisting Dr. Mendleson with his research on the male patients that were brought into isolation a couple weeks ago. Who are you?"

"Johnson Merobi," the leader of Squad Six replied. "This is Ellis Friedrich, the chief scientist assigned to this mission and second in command. The two ladies are Officers Jeanine Wilder and Erica Parker."

Ashanti walked over to the two female officers. Her hips moved from side to side almost as if she were dancing toward the women in the biosuits. With every movement her sinewy muscles tensed and flexed while the orbs of flesh resting over her ribs wobbled and rippled in a hypnotic dance.

.

"Well Miss Parker, Miss Wilder," Ashanti said as her enormous eyes met those of both women, "I'm going to need you to take off your helmets. I want to be absolutely sure both of you are clean."

The two female officers looked at each other then back at Ashanti. They complied. Their brown hair cascaded down over their shoulders pooling around in the top of their suits. Erica's was slightly darker than Jeanine's. Jeanine was thinner than Erica and a foot taller. Ashanti gazed at the gorgeous faces of the two women in front of her, grinning from ear to ear.

Starting with Erica, she leaned forward, using the balls of her feet to hold her weight. She came so close that her plump endowments pushed against the woman's biosuit. She stared into the taller woman's eyes as she inhaled her scent. The ritual seemed almost sensuous and seductive. Johnson had to look away for a minute. Ashanti sighed. A heavenly look crossed her face. She then went to Jeanine and did the same. Her eyes flickered. She held her stomach for a moment trying to suppress a low, hungry growl. Erica and Jeanine gave each other puzzled looks feeling a bit self-conscious about the doctor's unorthodox examination. Feeling eyes on her, she looked over to Johnson and Ellis. Ashanti exhaled as if an enormous knot of sexual tension had been released from her body.

"I'm sorry," Ashanti said,, "Infected women release a unique...*gulp*...sweet smelling pheromone to attract their...*grunt*...prey. The odor they let out is one of the ways you can tell who's been infected."

Johnson looked back at Ellis. He could feel his pants tightening underneath the polymerized plastic of his suit.

"Errr...uuuh...," Johnson hesitated, "Where is Dr. Mendleson? And do you know about the pink slime that has virtually taken over much of this part of the hospital? It ate two of our teammates."

Ashanti walked over to one of the counters. She pushed herself up and sat letting her stockinged legs hang down over the edge. One of the black high heels she wore slipped off her foot down to the tip of her big toe.

"He went to investigate a sound he heard in the hall before the lockdown," The Indian woman said as she twirled the shoe. "He never made it back. As for the slime you encountered I have no idea what you are talking about. I've been trapped in here all this time."

Ashanti bent her leg up under her and worked her shoe back onto the foot. She hopped off the counter.

"Anyway," she said. The tone of her voice went softer; more seductive. She flexed the muscles in her chest. The top button of the coat strained against the force of her magnificent orbs and popped off. "I'm soooooo glad you guys came. I thought no one was ever going to come rescue me. Those monsters took over everything and I've been trapped in here for so long. Tell me, why would the APF send such an elite team Squad Six into this crazy hell hole?"

"It was supposed to be a recovery mission," Johnson said "We had the most experience dealing with HeLa infestations so they sent us to look for survivors and any information on the incident that started the whole thing. This isn't HeLa though. It's something completely new."

"I see," Ashanti said brushing a lock of her dark hair away from her face. She reached her hand down deep between her cleavage and pulled out a small metallic capsule. She looked up from her chest and gave Johnson a teasing grin. "This is Dr. Mendleson's data-log capsule. He was the doctor working on the cases of parasitic infections that came in prior to the event. All of his entries up to the incident are recorded onto it," she said. Before handing the capsule to the squad leader she slid her tongue along the length of the metallic object. "The information on this capsule should be very helpful to you."

Ashanti stretched out her arm and gave the capsule to Johnson. She held the squad leader's hand for a couple minutes. Johnson pulled away. "Uh... Thanks. We also need information on the possible death of Officer Mike Black. He checked into this hospital a week ago."

Ashanti's full lips turned up slightly but sunk back down as if to hide some deep dark secret. She put a finger up to her lips and looked up toward the ceiling feigning an effort to remember the patient.

"Ah yes, Mr. Black. He was one of the first cases that came in. I don't know what happened to him after the lockdown. I know the doctor was studying him. Information should be on the data-log as well. And, of course, if there are any specific details about him or his death there might be clues further down the hall."

"Is there a way to get there without being detected?"

"Not sure," Ashanti said shaking her head. "The infected have an excellent sense of smell, but, if we're lucky, most of them have moved farther down into the halls you came through, closer to the lobby."

Johnson punched the code into the keypad. The door hissed and swung back open. He took his X-P out. The rest of Squad Six followed. Johnson poked his head out into the hall to see if the sounds of the door attracted any unwanted attention. After making sure the hall was empty, Squad Six and the nurse crept out into the isolation unit and continued further down.

"So," Ellis whispered to Ashanti. "How'd you end up stuck with this job?"

"I was the only nurse that seemed to be immune to the pheromones. You see the parasites in the male hosts we've studied emitted strong pheromones similar to that of the infected staff members. Any females in the room would become too sexually aroused to control themselves. They'd crave the male hosts' sperm. Dr. Mendleson noticed that it didn't have any effect on me so I was able to stay and help out."

The group came upon the first series of quarantine rooms. The walls in this part of the isolation unit were entirely devoid of the slime. The first room they came to had an enormous window. A small sign reading Quarantine Room 1 was attached to the wall next to a door. On each of the twenty beds inside of the room there were pairs of women. The women continued to explore each other's bodies groping anything warm and alive seemingly unaware of the nurse and her companions. They moaned in pure pleasure as they took turns eating each other out drinking the sweet nectar that flowed from their partners' flowers. In Quarantine Room 2 they found more paired off women rhythmically grinding against each other in tribbadismic revelry. Their bodies were covered in a strange white slime. The women on top simultaneously arched their backs. Their mouths hung open. In unison the pairs moaned with every touch of their lower lips.

Johnson got a little closer to the window so he could get a better look. In the middle of their copulation a particularly tall and attractive blonde turned her head and gave him a sultry smile. Her lips parted and the tip of a pink tube emerged from between her lips. She turned back to her partner and pushed the tube out further. The partner didn't seem fazed. In fact quite the opposite. She reached up and grasped the tube-like appendage and pulled the woman down by it. Then, after a sensuous lick she guided the tube in and slurped on her juices. The squad leader backed away. At the sight of the women's copulation another rumble rolled through Ashanti's stomach; this time a little louder. Ugh!, she thought to herself. If I don't eat anything soon I'm gonna go crazy.

The group continued through the halls. Further down they found themselves wandering through piles of sheets, curtains and clothes. More pieces of dismantled equipment littered the floor among the fabrics and overturned stretchers. Johnson, noticing a patch of black, knelt down. He picked up a ripped pair of black pants. The same standard issue dress pants that were part of all officers' uniforms.