Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 20

Story Info
Something strange with Kira. Jane thanks Brad.
4k words
4.88
3.2k
7

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira opened her eyes. The low droning hum of the fluorescent lights became deafening in the silence of the forensics lab. She found herself on the cold hard floor around an hour after the encounter with Clara Wilacre. Her clothes were cast off to the side and lay in a heap on one of the autopsy tables. She sat up causing a little bit of a rush to her head. In response, she placed a hand on her throbbing temple trying to settle the dizziness. The forensics technician felt as if a bunch of information had been downloaded into her mind all at once. She looked down at her body. Her breasts seemed to have grown. Her butt filled out quite a bit and her stomach was flat and toned. Her body seemed even more sleek and much sexier than it was before. A pile of old skin peelings lay at her feet.

As Kira lifted one of her arms she noticed filaments and sheets of a strange slime going from where her arm and her body previously made contact. She ran her fingers over her body squeezing every inch of her newly transformed flesh. Globs of translucent gel bunched up and flowed into her hands. A few of the blobs that escaped fell to the floor joining with a small puddle that surrounded her. The slime seemed to give off a strange, sweet odor that seemed to turn her on.

"What the..." Kira started.

The newly transformed forensics technician sat up and looked around the room. Both of the bodies were gone. Somehow these creatures had the ability to regenerate even after serious life-threatening injuries. Something deep within her stirred. Her stomach seemed to flutter with butterflies. She rubbed the area but that only made the feeling radiate outward into her chest and between her legs. She felt her nipples harden in the cold air. A small trickle of liquid flowed out from between her legs. A strange gurgle came from her vagina and an overwhelming need to have sex overcame her.

Kira knew she had to clean herself up before she could do anything else. She didn't want anyone to find her this way. She went to the Chem-Wash pod in the back of the room and stepped in. After closing the hatch, she pressed a few buttons and started the wash cycle. Suds and water gushed out of the nozzles around her, filling the little space of metal and plastic with soapy water. Kira started running her hands over her body. The slime oozed off of her, seemingly diluting in the collecting water and suds. The jets of water and lathering massage seemed to only make her arousal worse. She eventually found herself diving deeply between her vaginal folds. She used her thumb to rub and play with her clitoris. Her other fingers pushed past her engorged labia exploring the inner caverns of her sex. She used her left hand to continue to lather up and play with her breasts.

Kira's excitement slowly built with her continuous stimulation. It grew from deep within, radiating outward across her entire body. Eventually, it became too much to handle. The convulsions flowed out in quick succession. She threw her head back and screamed with lust. A big gush of her juices flowed out into the soapy water and she fell backward against the seat inside the pod panting. At that point the wash cycle finished and the solution mixed with her fluids started to drain from the pod. The fans on the ceiling of the contraption clicked on. As she caught her breath, she spread her nude body out against the seat letting the jests of air dry her off. When she stepped out the slime was gone but the strange, sweet odor lingered as if her body naturally generated it.

"Whew!" Kira said, holding her head. "I don't know what came over me."

Kira's feelings of arousal subsided for a little but, somehow, she knew she needed more than a masturbation session. She needed something inside of her. Her body ached for some flesh to be inserted into her. She needed some guy to squirt his seed into her. The lead forensics technician put her clothes back on immediately. A small sputtering growl emerged from her vaginal folds. She looked down and held her crotch trying to settle it. Then she continued to button her shirt. She noticed her now enormous breasts wouldn't allow the shirt to fully close. After a few tries, she gave up and used her lab coat to try to cover as much as she could before walking out of the room.

# # # #

Brad drove the van through the city. At this point the digital clock on the dashboard showed four AM, five hours since he and his team locked down the Red Lounge. They were half way across town at this point. Brad needed to get a report from Jane on the happenings earlier that night.

"You know," Jane said. She placed a hand on Brad's lap.. "Before we go to the lab, maybe we could make a stop at my friend's place. I'd like to thank you for saving me from that awful place."

"We can't," Brad replied. "Any information you can give us might help us get this thing under control. They were lying when they put out that message about a new STD outbreak. Something bigger than previously thought is going on."

"Oh," Jane said. She looked at her rescuer with a pout. He could feel her shift her weight. She started stroking the bulge forming in his lap. "You're no fun."

"It's...against regulations," Brad gulped. "Besides, I need to get your report and run tests."

"You can't expect me to remember everything that happened in some cold sterilized office at Zenith Medical District Headquarters do you? I told you I wasn't one of them. Don't you trust me?"

"Sorry. We need to run tests anyway, just to be su-"

Brad looked in Jane's direction. He was face to face with her enormous heaving rack. Her red corset strained to keep her two globes of flesh contained. Her pale skin seemed to almost glow in the dim glow of the passing street lights. She smiled at him. She spoke in a softer, more seductive tone.

"If you take me to my friend's apartment I'll make it worth your while," the blonde woman said.

Brad knew without looking that her skillful fingers already found their way into his pants. He could feel her hand moving up and down along his semi-erect shaft. Brad sighed, pressed a few buttons on the dashboard to switch to autopilot. Jane gave him the address to her friend's apartment so that he could enter it into the computer. At the next intersection the van signalled and turned off the main road. Jane unbuckled and knelt between her rescuer's legs. Brad unbuckled as well. He lowered his pants and underwear letting his fleshy member flop out exposed to the cool climate controlled air in the vehicle.

Jane wrapped her soft fingers around the shaft of Brad's penis. A small amount of liquid trickled out from the tip. Jane's pointed tongue came out and ran along the engorged rod. She tickled the entrance to his urethra lapping up the clear liquid. She could taste the musky salts of both the man's flesh and his seed.

"Mmmm," Jane said. She wrapped her mouth around the leader of the white suits. Slurping and sucking as she spoke "You taste better than..." slurp "...I thought you would. I hope...mmm...you like what I'm doing for you. I think you..." smack "...deserve everything you get."

Jane continued to suck and roll the man's penis around in her mouth. She pushed her face down taking in the entire length. Sure, she was a professional but she seemed to do it with so much more passion now. She seemed to want him to explode into her mouth and down her throat. To have every last drop of his goodness pour into her waiting stomach. Brad bucked his hips forward. Jane met his hips with every bob of her head. She looked up at him with big, intense green eyes. Her lips around his penis turned up into a smile. She dove back down concentrating on her work.

Brad felt his first orgasm boiling up. Instinct seemed to take control. He continued to thrust his hips into Jane's face until it was too much for him. A mess of pent up sperm erupted out of his body. Jane swallowed a lot of it before releasing him. More flowed outward dribbling over his stomach and chair. Jane quickly lapped everything up, swallowing every last drop. Brad leaned back in his chair panting, out of breath.

"Oh my God," Brad said. "That was amazing."

Jane grabbed the slowly deflating member. She started working it, running her hands over it. She put her lips over the glans and licked the tip making sure to slurp up everything he produced.

"I'm glad you liked it," Jane said after taking the penis back out of her mouth. "We aren't done just yet. When we get to my friend's apartment I'll be able to properly thank you."

Jane stood up and slipped back into her seat. She crossed her legs and smiled at Brad as he pulled his pants back up and zipped. At that point the van was nearing the other side of town. Brad checked the dashboard GPS. There were only a few blocks left to go before they reached Jane's friend's apartment complex.

# # # #

Andrew took his glasses off and placed them on the table next to his work station. The gloves came next. With his bare hands, Andrew rubbed his eyes. He looked over at the clock. Four AM. He had been at this for ten hours already. Despite his continued excitement and curiosity of the creature he started feeling drowsy. Andrew yawned and put his glasses back on along with his gloves. He hardly noticed the clicking of high heels echoing through the halls.

"Maybe you should take a little break," a woman's voice said. It seemed to have more honey to it.

Andrew opened his eyes and put his glasses back on. He turned toward the voice. He saw Kira peeking in. She gave him a smile as she stepped into the lab. The biotech noticed something different about his colleague. The lab coat she wore seemed to strain against the swelling of her chest. She gave off a new unique odor as well. A different kind of sweetness than what she usually wore. Andrew felt a stirring in his pants.

"Are you okay?" Andrew asked. "You seem...different."

Kira walked into the lab over to Andrew's work station. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her lips against the back of his neck. The sweet scent became more intense. Like a mix of honey and nectar. She giggled as she inhaled Andrew's scent.

"I've never felt better," Kira replied. Her voice oozed with sexuality. "Why do you ask?"

Kira continued to caress Andrew. She ran her fingers down the back of his neck giving him little pecks along the way. She reached her other hand down and placed it on his thigh, sliding it further down between his legs. A wide grin crossed her face when she noticed the growing bulge in his pants. Andrew pushed his colleague away.

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted this. I've seen you stare at me all these years. You must have fantasized about me every night." Kira narrowed her eyes and licked her lips. "Why don't we turn that fantasy into reality?"

She was right. Deep down he dreamed of this happening. He wanted Kira to, one day, come in and throw herself at him. In his fantasies he'd brush everything off his workspace, grab his colleague and completely ravage her on the metal table like in those ancient movies his parents used to watch. Yet something felt...different. Maybe it was whatever was causing the sweet smell or the way her, seemingly, enlarged breasts were straining against the buttons of her lab coat. Something didn't seem right about the situation.

"No," Andrew replied. "I don't know what got into you. You haven't been acting like yourself. Something just doesn't feel right."

"Maybe, after all these years of pushing down my feelings for you, I realise how lucky I am to have you," Kira said. She grabbed the biotech and drew him close, burying Andrew's face between her enormous, plush cleavage. "Maybe I'm realising I need something more from you. I want something more from you. Maybe I want you to fuck me."

Andrew stood there staring at the woman. She had popped open the few buttons straining against her enlarged breasts. Her lab coat hung open. Her shirt already undone. She opened both pieces of clothing revealing the enormous globes that once filled them. Both nipples stood erect like two flesh beads. They heaved with every breath she took.

"Kira, I..." Andrew started.

Kira slid off the table and turned Andrew around. She slammed him down on the metal table and started unbuttoning his pants. She pulled them down, then his underwear. Andrew tried to get up but she pressed his body back against the metal. Like a feral beast she climbed up over the man. With a wild, hungry look she ran her hands across his body. She ran her tongue up and down her colleague's engorged shaft. A tear ran down Andrew's cheek.

"Please," he said. "Not like this."

At that moment the forensics technician stopped. She looked at him. His, slightly scrawny, half naked body. A moment of clarity crossed her mind. Kira blushed a bit, realising what she had almost done. She sat up, straightened out her coat and sat in the seat next to Andrew. The waves of arousal subsided a little.

"Sorry," Kira said. She crossed her arms and held her stomach tight. "I-I don't know what came over me. Something happened in the autopsy lab and everything went blank for a while. Anyway, I came to see if there were any new developments."

"Are you okay now?" Andrew asked, pulling his pants on.

"I think so. The feelings I had were so intense. I couldn't control myself. Are...you okay?"

"Yeah-yeah. No harm done. So from the look of things this is some kind of genetic thing. The cell samples I've taken have gone through some kind of recombination. It seems the pilus I've observed coming from the eggs introduce the genetic material similarly to some species of bacteria."

"What does that mean then? Are we looking at some kind of alien life form or manipulation?"

"The cells are human. If it were a manipulation of any kind we'd be able to pick it up. The cell and genetic structures would be altered. So far we are the only known advanced society. We don't have this kind of capability. Not to mention there have been laws against any kind of contagious gene meddling for a decade now.".

"What about nanotechnology or other synthetics?"

"Would be hard to do without leaving traces. Also any synthetic manipulation, physically or genetically would have to be registered in the database. Even experimental. There are no serial numbers on any of the chromosomes and the DNA doesn't seem to have any registered sequences. I think we might be dealing with a natural genetic change in the human population."

"Like a mutation? How does something like that allow for recombination on this level? How can it be contagious like this?"

Andrew paused to think for a minute.

"I'm not entirely sure. The mutations seemed to have created abnormal mitotic and meiotic cycles. Now, instead of creating a limited number of eggs, the process seems to produce as many as needed. Somehow the process also allows for the creation of stem cells without the need for fertilization. Each of the eggs in that sample can basically build a new human being. They seem to have the ability to transform between stem and egg cell at will."

"What is the point of the male DNA then? The cells in the sample seem to gobble up any available sperm. It must be used somehow."

"Not sure. I'll have to run more tests. If I had to guess, the male DNA is used as raw material to incorporate into the chromosome just like the rest of the sperm or other male cells are used the way our bodies use food. This is just a hypothesis though."

# # # #

The white medical district van pulled up at the modest gate of an apartment complex. Brad lowered the window to let Jane dial her friend. The intercom buzzed. A woman's voice could be heard from the other side. It sounded like she had been sleeping for around an hour.

"Mmmm. Yeah?" the woman said.

"Hey," Jane replied. "Sylvia. It's me, Jane. Let me in. I have a wonderful surprise for you."

The view screen turned on bathing the control panel in a blue glow. From the driver's seat, Brad could see what appeared to be a woman in her early twenties. The minute she looked at the guy her eyes lit up. The screen turned off once again and the gates started to creek as they activated. They moved up allowing the van to pass.

The apartment complex was much smaller than many of the other ones at her price range.. It only had thirty buildings. To make up for the price each of the buildings had five stories and four apartments to each story. In the center of the complex there was a single in-ground swimming pool and spa surrounded by a black fence near the office. It wasn't great but, for someone who just left a terrible relationship, it wasn't bad either. There wasn't much room for any big patches of grass out front or on the sides. Just mostly drab, beige, concrete sidewalks webbing their way through the area. A single square road followed an off-color wall covered with a unique melon colored spackle on the perimeter.

Brad turned into the complex and, with Jane's direction, drove to the far corner of the square. Then he pulled into the last building closest to the road. Jane and her rescuer stepped out of the van. Brad looked up at the block shaped building. The young girl he saw on the view screen was already on the balcony of her fifth floor apartment. Even from that height Brad could see that she wore a white see-through teddy with black lace bra underneath. Her enormous breasts seem to puff out a little from the black fabric. Sylvia smiled and waved, then walked back in. Brad already felt a little bit of stirring in his pants. Sylvia was a lot hotter in person.

"Well?" Jane said. "Why don't we go up stairs? Can't keep Sylvia waiting can we?"

Jane and her rescuer entered the tiny lobby of the apartment building. They took the elevator that sat to the left of the door up to the fifth floor and turned down the hall. Jane stopped at the door to the last apartment on the left and smiled back at Brad. She licked her lips as she pressed the button causing the doorbell to buzz. A panel opened above the door and a small TV came out. Sylvia appeared on the screen. Brad noticed that her hair had an interesting pink fringe near the ends.

"Door's open," Sylvia said, "Come on in. I'm already in the bedroom."

The screen turned off and went back behind the panel. Then sounds of locks flipping open came from behind the door. Jane turned the door-handle and it gave way to the inside of the apartment. It was pretty standard for the price and for the part of town it was in. White walls, ceiling covered in knobby drywall. A black fabric couch sat against one of the empty walls with a small television in front of it. A oval-shaped coffee table filled with magazines and a remote for the TV centered the small room. A dining area lay near the balcony with a bigger table on the tile floor. The kitchen was a nook off to the side before the entrance to a short hallway that led to Sylvia's single bedroom.

Sylvia stood at her doorway. A big smile crossed her face. She looked much hotter in person than she did on the screen. Her breasts filled out her lace bra and the see-through teddy draped over her left very little to the imagination. Before Brad could reach the bedroom threshold Jane stepped up to the well endowed woman. She embraced her young friend pressing her luscious red lips against the other's. The blonde caressed the twenty-something's back, moving her hands down to the two supple buttox. As they kissed, without Brad noticing, Jane's proboscis entered into the woman.

What did I tell you? Jane said in Sylvia's mind.

He looks so delicious, came Sylvia's reply. I can't wait.

The proboscis slipped back into Jane's mouth. Sylvia untied Jane's red corset while Jane lifted the teddy off her companion. The corset and the teddy fell to the floor. Next came Sylvia's bra. Brad was amazed at the sight of Jane's breasts popping out of her clothes. Sylvia's came next. He crept closer to the two women reaching out for their enormous hemispheres of flesh. At first he didn't think this was a good idea. He had a job to do, but the two women in front of him made him rethink his whole plan. Jane batted the horny man's grabby hands away. She put her finger up and scolded him in a teasing manner.

12