Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 21

Story Info
Stacy and Helen hunting, Jane and Sylvia new mutation.
4.7k words
4.8
2.3k
7

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Funny story. I got hungry for shepherd's pie while writing this. An episode of Family Guy made it sound pretty good. My local supermarket had them available so I bought one. Long story short, I included shepherd's pie in the chapter. It isn't really important to the plot. Just wanted to mention it. The shepherd's pie was pretty good. Sorry for the delay. I spilled something on my old computer and it pretty much died on me. I had to wait for a new one. On the bright side I managed to get a few chapters done. Anyway, on to the chapter...

# # # #

The police cruiser passed the first couple blocks as it traveled deeper into the city. The night had only started but Thai felt exhausted from her ordeal. She closed her eyes for a few minutes. It wasn't until she couldn't feel the car moving when she opened them again. Greg pulled into a parking space in front of a small diner on the side of one of the side roads near the city's center.. One of the towering arcologies loomed a few blocks down. A hefty Jo's Diner sign illuminated by light bulbs in the style of the old diners of the nineteen-fifties stood on a black pole in front of the building. Thai sat up, surprised.

"What?" she started.

"I'm sure you're pretty hungry," Greg replied. "I thought we'd stop at my favorite place and get you something to eat."

Thai thought for a moment but her stomach started to do the talking for her. She placed a hand against her stomach then looked at the clock on the cruiser's dashboard. The blue digits showed it to be past eight P.M.

"Don't worry. It's a twenty-four hour place."

Without saying a word, Thai took her seatbelt off and opened the passenger door. She and Greg went into the restaurant. Even for eight, the place was pretty busy. Many of the booths and tables were occupied by couples or groups of friends. The game played on an old boxy TV set and a few patrons watched from their seats at the bar. A man stood behind the counter wiping down washed glasses. He was probably in his forties. Above him, among the bottles of wine, whiskey and other alcohol, hung a picture of a couple. The man in the picture looked similar to the man at the bar. The wife lacked any of the enhancements many of the women of today used.

Thai heard about this place from a few articles she had read. It was supposed to be one of those places that recreated the past or preserved the past or something. She wasn't entirely sure. Unlike most of the newer places that replaced their labor with biodroids, they employed real people as wait staff and cooks. The original owners opened the place some time in the nineteen-nineties before Zenith became the huge megalopolis. She remembered in her History of the Restaurant Industry class that the nineties became the decade when fifties diners were popular. As the city grew around the restaurant and expanded into the desert, restaurant supplies became expensive and the owners couldn't afford to use new tech. It turned out to be a successful idea and the place became popular among the nostalgic and hipster crowds.

Greg sat down on one of the stools at the bar. Thai sat next to him. She spaced out examining the food on the laminated menu in front of her. The guy behind the counter placed the glass into its holder and walked up to the APF officer and the bartender with a welcoming grin on his face.

"Well Greg," the man said, "pleasant seeing you here. I'd think you'd be out on patrol with all the happenings going on around the city."

"You got me Joe." Greg replied. He let out a little chuckle. "I guess I should report myself to Central Command for slacking off. I decided to take a bit of a break. Get something to eat."

"Who is this fine young lady? And where have you been hiding her?"

"This is Thai. She's, um, part of a case I'm working on."

Joe's smile deepened. He gave the officer a wink. "Ah, sure she is. Anyway, what'll it be tonight? The usual?"

"Yeah."

"And for the lady?"

"Coffee." Thai said, shaking herself from her daze. "Some of the shepherd's pie I guess."

"Excellent choice," Joe said, taking the menus. "One of our specialties. I'll have that right out for you."

# # # #

Stacy and the newly turned Helen walked down a hallway. Helen's abrasions and bruises around her neck had completely healed. Stacy's wound, however, still needed a little time. The pink, fleshy mass that had grown from the edges around the affected area pulsed and oozed, filling the leftover cavity Greg's X-P pistol explosive made. The blonde placed her hand over her still developing breast. The pink mass throbbed and moved under her fingers.

If I ever find Greg and his little girlfriend I will personally make sure they get fucked in every sense of the word, she thought.

At that moment Stacy heard the sound of heels clicking on the tile floor up ahead. Her enhanced senses picked up a new scent on the woman. Somewhat familiar but with a few changes. She put her arm out to stop Helen from continuing. The clicking became louder as it came closer. Helen opened a door to the nearby janitorial biodroid closet and they slipped in. As the clicking approached the door, a cell phone buzzed. The clicking stopped and there was a beep.

"I'm pulling out." a male's voice said. Even though the voice was faint, the women in the closet could hear a powerful gruffness to it.. "I think we're going to have to lock down Zenith Memorial permanently. No one from Squad Six has returned."

"I understand Lieutenant," a woman's voice replied. "Leave a small security detail there. Make sure no one enters or leaves. The rest of you, I want to return to base."

"Yes ma'am."

The woman speaking pressed a button and the glow of the phone disappeared. She continued the other way down the hall. As soon as the coast was clear, Helen and Stacy opened the door and continued in the opposite direction. Near the end of the corridor they found an elevator. After pressing the "down" button the doors opened and the two women stepped in. Stacy pushed the button for the lobby floor.

"Do you think that Kira girl alerted anyone of our disappearance yet?" Stacy asked.

"Too soon to say," Helen answered with a grin. "Kira's probably still on the floor struggling to contain her orgasms. It was difficult turning her. She had a very strong will. It was worth it in the end though. Speaking of, I think the woman outside was another who had been turned."

"I sensed it too. Her scent suggests she was turned by a former member of the hive."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It probably happened around the time Jane's pheromones wore off."

The elevator stopped at the lobby floor. It beeped as the doors opened. Stacy and Helen stepped out into the well lit hallway. They looked around. The halls were empty. A familiar scent seemed to waft in the circulated air. Flowery and sweet but with something different. Something new. Stacy realized there was a second scent accompanying the first. Something even more faint. Also familiar.

"Hmmm,"Stacy said, turning to Helen. "Let's go this way," Stacy pointed in the direction of the temporary holding cells, "I think we might find someone very interesting just around the corner."

For a moment Helen looked at Stacy. Stacy smiled back at her. She nodded silently and followed her down the hall.

# # # #

Sylvia looked over at Brad between Jane's hanging breasts and legs. She smiled at him, giving him a slight nod. The man moved over to the foot of the bed. Jane licked her lips as Brad came close to her face. She smiled as she reached up and placed her hands against the man's pants. She could feel his already stiffening member straining against the polyester fabric.

"Well, well, well," Jane said. "I guess you really enjoyed our little show. Didn't you?"

Brad nodded. Jane leaned over. She took the zipper in her teeth and freed the man's raging erection. The enormous six inch rod flopped out almost slapping the woman in the face. At the sight of the man's erection a tiny drop of drool dribbled from the corner of her bottom lip. Her eyes widened as her hungry smile deepened.

"My, my. It's so big! I have to taste you."

Brad lowered his pants around his toned, muscular calves. Jane grasped the man's shaft in both hands directing it over to her face. She placed the reddened head at the threshold of her lips while she kneaded and massaged his testicles. With the light touch of her tongue little trickles of precum came dribbling out. Then she lowered her crotch over Sylvia's face. Her vaginal proboscis came out pushing juices into her partner's mouth. Downloads of sensations and flavors crossed Sylvia's mind. Jane returned to Brad's mouthwatering body and slipped the entirety of his member into her mouth. All six inches slid to the point it hit the back of her throat. A small bit of her upper proboscis emerged and wrapped itself around the tip. Brad closed his eyes, letting himself be washed with pleasure until his body tensed. His first spurt of seed flowed out.

Jane let go and swished the spunky white goodness around, savoring every last drop of the man's seed. She gulped small globs of it down. When she was finished, Jane impaled her face onto Brad for a second time, then a third. She continued to milk his shaft with so much intensity he almost lost his balance. His breathing became heavier. Finally Jane let go causing Brad to fall back a little. He caught himself before he fell.

"Wow," Brad managed to get out. His muscular chest raising and lowering as he panted. "That was amazing."

Jane smiled, wiping up the excess fluids from the corners of her mouth and swallowing the last load.

"I'm glad you liked it," she said. "We aren't done yet." Jane gave Sylvia's vagina a pat. "Sylvia wants some."

Brad rubbed a bit, letting his penis stiffen. In the back of his mind he wondered how he could still be erect. He held his raging erection, now red with intensity, pulling it away from Jane's face. She watched as he moved down and gradually pushed it through the woman's labia below her. As Brad's shaft slid into her, Sylvia let out a slight pleasurable moan. She held onto Jane's buttocks as her eyes rolled into her head. Flavors seemed to register as the hardened penis moved in and out. Sylvia bit the knuckle of her index finger. She could feel the man's powerful muscles building up with every vigorous thrust. Soon, with one last surge of his body, she felt the wave of spasms pushing the gush of sperm deep within her womb. An orgasm washed over her body as it consumed every last drop of the man's seed. As soon as Brad pulled out, Jane grabbed the deflating shaft and licked the fluids off of it. She climbed off the pink and blonde woman. Sylvia sat up and Jane gave her a sloppy, cum-filled kiss.

As soon as they released each other, Jane and Sylvia pulled Brad into bed. Jane knelt over the man's lap looking down at him. The same maniacal, hungry grin she had before was plastered all over it. For some reason it turned him on even more. He followed her gorgeous face down her slender neck and between the deep valley of her cleavage. Jane's breasts were spectacular. Her nipples jutted outward at just the right angle and her deep red areolas were well proportioned to the rest of her breasts. Brad, delirious in his reverie, reached up. Jane took his wrists to guide them to the places she wanted them.

Sylvia, on the other end, leaned down and pressed her lips against Brad's. She used her tongue to play with his for a little until she released him. He could taste what was left of Jane's vaginal juices in her mouth. There was a slight sweetness and a musky aftertaste. After releasing him, she stood up. Her cute vulva hovered over his face. She smiled down at him through the valley between her own enormous breasts.

Sylvia looked up at her partner and leaned in for a deep kiss. As Jane's lips met hers, she lifted her hand and placed it on Sylvia's cheek. Their breasts opened just enough for Brad not to notice. Both met in the middle as their tentacle tongues slithered into their bodies to play with each other in a strange triple kiss. In the two joined women's mouths their proboscises emerged. The ends of each flesh-tube split open. They interlocked between their lips. Eggs flowed between them.

Brad's flesh is driving me crazy, Sylvia said. His odor. His flavor. My god, his rock hard body. Everything is sooo good.

I think we've teased him enough, Jane replied. I've been craving his cock since I left the Red Lounge. It's time for the main event.

Jane and Sylvia released each other from their kiss. Jane gave her partner a big evil grin as she grabbed Brad's penis and lowered herself onto him. She closed her eyes and tilted her head up as the entire length slipped into her.

"Well big boy," Sylvia said as she wiggled her hips, "while Jane's having fun with you down there, I want you to give me a little service up here."

The pink and blonde haired woman lowered herself onto Brad's face obstructing his view. She knew exactly what position to sit in in order for her vagina to be touching his mouth. Brad stuck his tongue out and started moving the tip between her fleshy folds. As soon as she felt him, Sylvia pushed further into his face. The juices from deep within her trickled out and into Brad's mouth. He could feel her grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"I don't think you'll be needing this anymore," he heard Sylvia say.

Sylvia pulled with all her might. The button on his shirt popped open. His arms slipped out of the sleeves as his shirt disappeared. He felt the cool air of the room against his naked flesh. The two women's gaze followed the contours of the man's buff body. The pink and blonde woman ran her hands over his bare six pack. She smiled as she touched the smooth, warm flesh. Jane giggled.

"Wow," he heard Jane say.

"I know. They really know how to grow them don't they?"

On Brad's other end, Jane's thrusts and movements over his body became more pronounced. His penis became sensitive. Sylvia's juices seemed to enhance the sensations. He reached up to grab Sylvia's hips holding on for dear life when another surge of ejaculate exploded into the older blonde. Jane let out a loud moan, feeling every drop of seed enter her body. Brad's stimulation of Sylvia caused her to moan a short time after.

"Oh my," Jane said. She stopped for a few minutes, "That was amazing. Wouldn't you agree Brad?"

"Mmmm, mmmm," Brad said in agreement. His mouth still covered by Sylvia's smothering vagina.

Sylvia pressed further, running her body against his face. More of her juices dribbled into his mouth. Jane started up again. This time she went slow enough for him to feel every one of her thrusts. Brad's body seemed to be on fire. It felt as if even the slightest touch would set him off. Another orgasm and another load erupted into Jane. This time Jane didn't stop. She worked her way through the man's refractory period, continuing to massage the man's shaft. A third and fourth ejeculation exploded into her. All of Brad's seed seemed to be absorbed into Jane's body. Jane squealed with delight as she threw her head back.

# # # #

Stacy and Helen opened the door to the main lobby. They followed the scent to the holding area off to the side in the back behind the counter. Two holding cells caught Stacy's attention. Both of them had strange pink masses in their back corners. The masses roiled and undulated, pulsating with unearthly activity. Tendrils branched outward around the walls of the cell like strange, pink slime molds seaking nourishment. A bulb pushed forward from the mass in the right cell. It started forming the shape of a woman's head. The two women watched as the head stretched its neck up to the plexiglass barrier. The pink lightened to a peach color, then a slight olive tinted it. Black hair sprouted from the top of the bulb and a nose and eyes became more prominent as the face formed. Similar things started to happen in the left cell.

"Well, if it isn't our old FAP friend Adriana Ruiz." Stacy said. "How's your partner doing? Oh wait, I already know." Stacy covered her mouth to hide a giggle. "I see you are in quite a predicament. Had to be a hero. Didn't you? Couldn't be bothered to eat a few people? Let your new instincts run wild?" Stacy let out a laugh. "I see they caught Lynn as well."

Adriana scowled as her head dissolved back into the mass of slime. The pseudopods of Adriana's slime flowed and slid to the back of the cell scrunching into a ball. The Lynn slime, on the other hand, became more agitated. It extended pseudopods and hit the barrier.

"Shut the fuck up and get me out of here." The Lynn creature said.

Stacy raised her index finger and swished it around in the air. A big grin crossed her face.

"Maybe I will," the blonde stated, "later. Right now I have something I need to do. You'll have to sit tight for a little longer. Before you go, maybe you might be able to help me. If any of you see Thai or her boy toy, FAP Phelps, tell them I'm looking for them."

Lynn's head dissolved back into the amorphous mass of pink slime.

"Come on Helen," Stacy said. "Let's see if we can find any clue to where our friends are. Maybe get a bite to eat or something."

# # # #

Jane moaned as her whole body quivered over the man. Another splash of seed erupted into her. After Brad's penis softened Jane let it slip out. She picked herself up off his body and used her forefinger and middle finger to wipe up some of the white liquid that dribbled out of her. She licked a little then passed it to Sylvia.

"It's your turn," Jane said.

Sylvia smiled and placed her mouth on Jane's finger tips. Working her way up, she made sure to clean every last drop of fluids from her fingers. The two women climbed off the already exhausted man. Sylvia walked over to Brad's torso and grasped the flaccid member in her hands.

"Please," Brad tried to get out. "I need a rest. I-I can't keep...umph!"

Jane's enormous breasts plopped down onto his face. She moved them, sliding her already engorged nipples over him. She forced one of them into his mouth and squeezed. A strange, sweet liquid flowed out. It seemed thicker than normal milk. Sticky and stringy. Before Brad could finish his thoughts, his erection came back. Jane lifted her breasts up and, for a brief moment he could see his erection in all its glory before Sylvia plunged her face down over it.

With every stroke Brad became more sensitive. Sylvia's lips were soft and her mouth warm. She skillfully stimulated every part of his shaft with her tongue. Finally he tensed up and another spurt flowed into her mouth. It felt like white, hot lava flowing out of him. Sylvia immediately swallowed, smiling back at him. His last orgasm was so painful he felt like screaming. Before he could make a sound, Jane lowered herself over the man's face. Sylvia, at the same time, impaled herself on the man's still raging erection.

Both women ran their bodies against the man using him as a living sex toy. Eventually, they started tensing up around him. Simultaneously, they let out a loud moan as orgasms shot through both of their bodies. Sylvia, finishing first, climbed off Brad and leaned over to play and suck what was left of his ejaculate.

Jane's orgasms continued. One after another built up and exploded sending spasms throughout her body. Her juices flowed into Brad's mouth. He gagged and coughed at the sweetness as he choked it down. With each orgasm Jane felt her body changing. She wasn't sure what the new transformation was but she knew something happened. Sylvia climbed off Brad and let her queen continue to have her fun. She played with herself while Jane leaned over and started sucking Brad off. The more seed Brad produced, the more she orgasmed. Brad passed out. His body continued to produce for her.

12