Killing Time in Quarantine Ch. 01

Story Info
A nice surprise to make a shutdown enjoyable.
4.3k words
3.62
8.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first chapter of my first attempt on a story. I'd highly appreciate all kinds of constructive feedback. More is to come soon, until then, enjoy :)

"I can't believe they're locking us up!" exclaimed Rodney, holding a letter in his hands. Since it was a Saturday, he went for the postbox in his pajama bottoms only, collecting the letters we might have received.

Penelope had been watching him intently while reentering the dining room and zoned back to reality.

"You were saying?" she managed to say, tearing her gaze off Rodney's chest up to his eyes.

They had been living together for five years now, but still Penelope was mesmerized every time she saw her significant other unclothed. Penny herself wasn't much to look at in this moment, due to the chilly wind the open windows carried inside, she wore a thick cardigan additional to her pajamas.

"Penny..." Rodney berated her, "This is serious. You remember the plague raging out there?"

"Sorry," she answered. "So what does it mean, we're not supposed to go out at all? Not even work?"

He scanned the letter again, searching for details. "Let me read this thoroughly, you know how the offices tend to express themselves."

Penelope smiled and disappeared in the kitchen to get some more coffee.

Suspecting that 'locking us up' meant nobody will be allowed to leave the house anymore, like they've done in Italy an Ireland, she checked the freezer, the fridge and the pantry to calculate whether or not she would have to go to the grocery store again. Since the Covid-pandemic raged for more than a year now, Penny kept watch that everything was stocked for at least two weeks of comfortable living without having to miss out on anything. Even before the pandemic, she stocked food in the freezer and the pantry for at least a week, just because she hated shopping enough to endure it only once per week.

Satisfied with her purchases from the day before, she filled up both coffee mugs generously and carried them back to the dining room, where Rodney approached the end of his letter.

Gently placing the mug with black coffee in front of him, Penelope put down hers and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"So what do they mean with locking us up?" she asked softly.

"They finally shut down everything unnecessary," was his response, "Nobody is to leave his grounds anymore. Not even grocery stores."

A puzzled look crossed Penny's face and she rose an eyebrow questioningly.

"The government installed a website for grocery orders and the army is to deliver on a weekly basis," he explained. "Everything is shut down except healthcare, postal services and pharmacies." Rodney leaned his head against hers still resting on his shoulder. "I guess we have a few days off now..." he murmured, trailing off.

Penelope smiled slyly, pecking his cheek. "What a coincidence that spring is on the doorstep, we will have so much time for the garden," she exclaimed in a mocking tone.

Then she looked more serious. "You know, we can be so glad to live in a house with a garden attached to it. Imagine being stuck in your old apartment."

Rodney loved her unwavering care for people less lucky. She was right, after all, his dingy apartment was alright, but that was a different time. A time when you could come and go wherever you pleased, whenever you pleased. A time before dusk-to-dawn curfew.

He gently kissed her forehead and picked up his coffee mug.

Sipping his coffee, another thought came to his mind, "Are we stocked alright? I bet the first days will be crazy. Do we have to go to the store again today?"

"Just the farmers market, as usual. I checked," she replied. Reading his thoughts, she added smiling, "We're good on coffee, I checked that as well."

Rodney and Penelope were probably the worst coffee addicts in the world. Coffee was essential as breathing to them, they bonded over it more than 15 years ago, becoming close friends at first and finally mustered the courage to start a relationship a few years ago. Both of them had their hearts broken, always confiding in one another through all the hardships and gleeful experiences. Yet it took them more than eight years to realize the obvious.

After complaining about a disastrous relationship on Penny's side, during one of the many long nights with coffee and cigarettes, something shifted into place. Best friends having sex was always a no-go for both of them, they feared it would ruin everything.

Yet still, in this fateful night, Penelope made an awkward pass at Rodney. He didn't recognize it at first, but in the following weeks, the sexual tension between them became palpable.

Texting and bantering, they scheduled their next meeting as an overnight stay like so many others before. But this meeting had changed everything. One came to the other, both came harder than ever, but this is another story for another time.

Again, it was the coffee afterwards that accompanied them sorting out their feelings.

"Are you listening?" Penelope's voice hovered through the mist of his reminiscence. "What's on your mind?"

"Coffee..." Rodney answered sheepishly, "I'm sorry, you were saying?"

Penny shook her head and repeated her request: "I said it would be nice if you joined me on the farmers market today. Might be I need a bodyguard with everybody going crazy today."

"You think this won't be just the grocery stores with canned food and toilet paper and stuff?" he inquired, not really keen on shopping himself. Looking at her face, he nodded and kissed her forehead again, "Yeah, I get it. Might be right, after all. Imagine we get the last piece of beefsteak - it would be Dawn of the Dead all over us."

She gave him a sweet smile and emptied her coffee mug in one draw. With a loud thud she placed it on the dining table and disappeared towards the bathroom, leaving him shaking his head.

The farmers market had turned out to be less packed than expected, though passing the grocery stores on their way to and fro, Rodney was right in his statement. It seemed like everybody tried to get canned food and toilet paper, long lines were forming in front of the stores while people were leaving with loaded shopping carts in the other direction.

A few hours later, the couple was lolling on the couch in sweet leisure, Penelope dozing on and off to some TV documentary, Rodney browsing cars on his laptop.

She was breathing evenly, half snuggled against his shoulder. Rodney risked a glance to make sure she was asleep before he grabbed his phone. A wicked smile played around his lips as he searched his contacts for an old acquaintance. Though he didn't push the subject earlier, he had a plan for the quarantine already.

Penny was the most adventurous, sexually open woman he had ever met. Regardless what fantasy he managed to share, she would be willing to try at least and mostly had to admit that she had already thought about this or that. And she loved cock, to put it mildly. The wicked pleasure she drew from giving head never failed to amaze him, especially when she got so worked up that she came without touching herself while having his cock balls deep in her throat.

In cumming, she had stamina as well. He could watch her cum for hours, making a mess squirting all over the bed and his hand when he teased her G-spot.

It was the fact that she didn't even need time to cool down that led him to share his fantasy about sexual exhaustion. Penelope liked the idea very much, though she was concerned that Rodney would get tired of playing with her before her brain became a fuzzy mess.

But Rodney wouldn't be Rodney if there wasn't something up his sleeve, which lead to his old acquaintance. A few weeks earlier, he made contact and reminded the fellow of the favor he still owed. His old buddy made a living with lending sex-machines to people. All hygienic, of course, the adaptions had to be bought, no refunds, and the fee for lending a sex-machine was ridiculously small considering the amount of money they cost.

Rodney knew that Penelope carried a fantasy about a Sybian in her mind since they were browsing porn sites together and stumbled across a few videos.

'Everything ready?' Rodney texted.

The reply came almost instantly, 'Sure thing, bud. Shall I send the package?'

'Nope, I'm coming round. Just make sure everything is ready in one box. Will be there in about an hour.'

After confirming this, he gently prodded his girlfriend. "Penny?"

"Mhm?"

"I'm out again, have to pick up something."

Penny blinked open her eyes lazily. "Did I forget something?" she asked and creased her brows.

He should have known that a light sleeper like her wouldn't be fooled as easily. "No," he replied, smiling, "I have a surprise for you and I have to pick it up as long as we're allowed to move about."

That did it, she propped up on her elbow and inquired what it was. With difficulty, he shook her off an teased her a bit that she should go back to her nap, it might be that she needed the energy later on.

Then he hopped into his car and drove off.

Being left alone with an enigmatic promise, there was no way Penelope could go back to sleep. The look on his face was wickedly seductive, and she could have jumped him right there and then, screw the surprise. As soon as he had left, she went to the bathroom to shave and shower. She knew that look. It promised something exquisite, and she wanted to look her best when he returned.

In Penelope's eyes, Rodney was a dream. He was all she ever wanted and even all she never dared to ask for. Apart from being her best friend and confidant for more than a decade, he was a playful, considerate lover.

After their breakthrough, they had long talks about desires, kinks and fantasies. Not enough that she didn't need to hide her toys anymore, he took pleasure in using them on her and taking her in higher spheres of orgasmic bliss than anyone else had before. The small collection became larger over the years, they browsed and purchased new stuff together now.

His obsession with her orgasms and the pleasure he drew from working her up to a live wire was only topped by his gorgeous cock and his skilled use of it.

Though she had had her share of bad experiences, she consented to being tied up and found out that she even liked being at his mercy, for she trusted him with every fiber of her body and soul. Some of her most amazing orgasms resulted from his hand grabbing her throat while thrusting wildly into her - something she had learned to fear in a former relationship. With Rodney, everything was possible again.

Penny crouched over the shaving mirror to make sure she didn't miss a single hair. Of course, thinking about Rodney and guessing his surprise had made her wet. For a fleeting moment, she thought it wouldn't hurt to ease the tension a bit and slowly stroked along her labia. Right in that moment, her phone announced a message.

Annoyed at the disturbance, she looked at it and a grin spread across her face.

'Don't you dare touch yourself!' he had written.

'How did you know?' she texted back.

'I always do ;-P Heading back now, see you in an hour.'

With a sigh, she closed the messenger.

She was still smiling goofily when she put on her bathrobe. Making her way to the bedroom, she pondered on what to wear. When he demanded that she should keep her hands off herself, something great was up. Since every single surprise he had provided over the years exceeded her expectations, this called for something great to wear.

Entering the wardrobe, she opened the drawer with her most seductive lingerie. This time, she went for a fishnet body stocking that covered almost everything, but was so coarsely woven that every curve of her body was visible and, more important, accessible.

Squeezing her D-cupped breasts in place so that her nipples poked through the fishnet fabric, she thought about shoes.

Rodney loved high heels. Not only because of the improvement they made on her walk, but also for the lack of balance they provided when he teased her clit standing up.

Penny went for her riveted pumps with 4 inch heels, smiling to herself.

Returning to the bathroom, she brushed her long natural blonde curls and braided the still damp strands.

She hadn't braided all the way down when she heard the door open. With unusually heavy steps - Rodney could sneak like a lynx - Penelope stopped braiding with baited breath, listening closely in which direction he moved. With a thump, the bedroom door opened and she heard something slump on the bed in the room next door.

"Rodney?" she called out, "You need a hand?"

There was a moment of silence before he replied no.

Quiet as a lynx again, he hovered in front of the bathroom door tapping softly. "Coffee and a cigarette?" he asked.

"Sure thing, I'm out in a moment., Penny called.

When she heard his soft steps disappearing towards the kitchen, she opened the bathroom door and peeked out, hoping to sneak to the room next door and get a glimpse of whatever was lurking on the bed for her.

Sure enough, he had remained in the hallway.

"No peeking," Rodney ordered in a mocking tone, that wicked gleam in his eyes again.

Pouting, Penelope quickly drew back to the bathroom and put on a black satin kimono, then sashayed towards him in her riveted pumps.

The look on his face was priceless. Though he could only see that her legs were covered in stockings and her feet propped in heels, he knew that she had put a lot of effort in her looks for him and almost forgot about the suggested coffee. As she approached him, he pulled her close and kissed her passionately, making them both dizzy for a moment.

"Coffee and cigarette," he murmured against her mouth, squeezing her butt cheeks through the kimono.

Reluctantly, she let go of him and walked past him towards the kitchen, swaying her hips seductively.

As always, they tortured each other during that ten minutes sipping coffee and smoking a cigarette on the balcony, caressing each other's necks and fondling down chests with intent looks on their faces. The atmosphere was supercharged and every look, every movement became a promise to fuck each other into oblivion.

Back inside, Rodney seriously got going. As soon as Penny had closed the door, he spun her around and pressed her against his body, one hand squeezing her buttocks, the other grabbing her neck. Her breath hitched as his dark eyes met her pale blue gaze and she leaned in for another passionate kiss. He drew back a little, keeping his lips out of reach and held her gaze for a moment, again having that wicked gleam in the corner of his eye. Penelope tried again, but he evaded her hungry lips yet again, this time gripping her braid tightly in his hand.

Rodney pressed his body against hers, letting her feel his hardening cock on her belly. She sighed with a little frustration, begging him with her eyes to finally kiss her.

Still holding her head in place by the braid, he leaned in oh so slowly and tucked on her lips with his teeth. Penny whimpered, letting her tongue escape to at least taste his full, sensual lips. Rodney let out a soft groan and crushed his mouth against hers, his tongue intertwining with hers immediately. Keeping one hand tightly around her braid, his other hand moved from her buttocks to the front of her kimono, undoing the loose knot holding it in place. As he pulled back, his eyes had turned a darker shade of brown, almost black with hunger for what he was about to reveal. She was straining against his grip on her hair with already ragged breath, trying to steal another hot kiss from him.

"Let me have a look," he growled intently, sending shivers down her spine.

Slowly, he removed the kimono and revealed her curvy body in the fishnet body stocking. For a moment, he lost his self control and crushed his mouth again against her lips, wrestling her tongue with his own until she moaned softly in his mouth.

Pulling himself together again, he drew back and tucked on her braid, tilting her head to the right. He trailed soft kisses down her neck, occasionally licking as he went. Reaching her collarbone, he licked in one long, smooth stride across the length of it, coaxing another soft moan out of her. Then he gently blew on his wet trail, and Penny shivered in response, pressing her belly harder against the bulge in his jeans.

She moved her hands under his shirt, tracing the lines of his muscle-bound chest eagerly while letting him tease her neck further.

"You're wearing too much," she whispered hoarsely, tugging on the hem of his shirt.

Rodney raised his head and gave her a wicked grin, "Bedroom?"

She nodded eagerly, still curious about whatever he had brought home. He chuckled, reaching for the back pocket of his jeans and produced a blindfold. Still smiling, he arched his eyebrows to ask permission.

Penny creased her brow, "Can't I see what you dragged in?"

"Where would be the fun in that?" he retorted. "Besides, I have to make some preparations first. I didn't expect you to be so ready so soon."

With a pout and a sigh, she nodded and closed her eyes. In one swift move, he had her blindfolded and tested the quality by waving his hands in front of her.

Without another word, he took her arm and led her towards the bedroom. Since the corridor was narrow, he walked right behind her, pressing his now rock hard cock against her buttocks. More than once Penelope slowed down deliberately, slightly pushing back against him. Right before the bedroom door, he stopped dead and embraced her from behind, snaking one arm around her busty chest and rested the other hand on her pelvis. Again, her breath hitched and for a moment, she didn't know whether she wanted to grind her ass against his cock or push her pelvis further into his hand. Reaching behind her, she managed to grip his neck and tried to pull him in for another kiss. He obliged willingly, sliding his hand down her mound right to the edge of her labia. Penny moaned in his mouth again, shoving her hips forward. He let one finger slid between her labia, barely touching her clit. Drawing back from her assaulting kiss, he feasted on the sight of her parted mouth, her breasts heaving with shallow breathing.

Lifting his right hand back up to her mound, he used his left hand to push open the door. Rodney shoved the wanton creature into the room and led her to the bed, sitting her down gently. The instant her bottom touched the mattress, she began to grope and feel her surroundings for whatever he brought back from his afternoon drive. He wasn't having it, though. Playfully slapping her fingers, he grabbed her neck roughly and brought her ear close to his mouth.

Gently nibbling on her earlobe, he whispered, "If you don't behave, I'll have to tie you up way sooner than I had planned."

Again, her breath hitched in her throat, and, unsure if the response she had in mind would come out coherently, she deliberately fumbled the bed sheets again in search of his surprise.

With a swift move, he grabbed both her wrists and pinned them together with one hand. Penelope's lips parted again, taking in a sharp breath. She lifted her chin defiantly and smiled up in his direction.

"Wicked," he purred while rising her up from the mattress again, then he led her to a bedpost.

She heard the rattle of fine chains, the ones that were left on the bedposts under the mattress for spontaneous activities. Deftly wrapping the chains around the lower part of the wrought-iron bed, he cuffed her hands tightly to the bedpost.

Rodney playfully bit her neck, again coaxing a sigh, and then whispered, "Stay right here, don't run away."

She chuckled in spite of all her arousal at his joke.

Relying only on her ears, she listened to his preparations. Penny heard a power cord put into an outlet. Then a thud and something heavy being shoved around on the floor. The next sound was some ruffling noise, like a heavy blanket or something the like thrown to the floor. She strained her ears, tilting her head to one side or the other, listening closely in the direction where she suspected Rodney at his work. There was a long moment of silence where she could hear nothing but her own shallow breathing.

12