Kim on the Ranch

Story Info
Young woman services cowboys.
2.5k words
3.55
16.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kim!" The foreman hollered. "Put on some jeans. You need to protect that pretty bottom. You are going to exercise the horses."

"No, no, Take off that shirt. The boys love to see a girl's boobs bouncing as she canters around in the exercise ring."

Kim took the horses, one by one, from the stable to the exercise ring and rode each horse about 25 times around, with her boobs bare to the sun and the breeze - and to the stares of the ranch hands.

"Now take them jeans back off, Kim. You don't need 'em while you brush the horses' coats. The boys enjoy watching your pretty ass as you work."

As Kim worked with her brush in the stable, enjoying the quiet and the smells of the hay and the horses, she felt a rough hand grab her ass. It was Tony, one of the ranch hands.

"You look mighty desirable this morning, Miss Kim," Tony said. "I am going to fuck you here in the stable. Go down now on all fours and suck my cock until it is completely stiff. Then turn around. "

Kim did as she was ordered. Tony's cock was average, so she has no trouble accommodating it as he shoved it in and out between her lips. When his cock was fully stiff, Kim turned around offering Tony both of her bottom holes. Tony chose to enter her vagina, which he fucked vigorously for about ten minutes. As he became super-excited, he switched and shoved his rod up into Kim's anus. She gasped as she felt his stiff cock enter her bottom. At this point, Tony could not last long and he blasted his load of warm cum deep inside Kim's bottom.

"Thank you, ma'am. That was just fine." Tony said as he buttoned up his Levis.

Kim got up and continued to brush the horses, as Tony's semen dribbled down the insides of her legs. Then she felt two hands, this time stroking her boobs. She turned to see Butch and Dusty standing behind her, with their cocks in their other hands.

"Miss Kim, Tony looked so happy when he walked out of the stable that we had to come in for a visit. Let's fuck. Dusty wants the front and I want the rear. Now lie down on the blanket."

Kim lay down and Butch lay beside her. Then he stuffed his cock into her asshole. Dusty squirmed down on Kim's front side and shoved his cock into her vagina. It took the men a few strokes before they got co-ordinated in fucking Kim; but when they established a rhythm, Kim was rocked to unfamiliar heights of ecstasy. The two cowboys kept ramming into Kim for about 15 minuets before the both started to groan and shove even harder. Then Kim took two loads of semen. The cowboys got up and walked away, buttoning their jeans.

"Oh, thank you for the fuck. That was real nice, Miss Kim."

Kim stood up, with straw in her hair and clinging to her back and with even more semen running down her legs. Then the foreman walked into the stable.

"Boss, I can't get much work done when the boys keep interrupting me for a fuck." Kim complained.

"That's OK, Miss Kim" the boss replied. "Your real job on this ranch is to keep the hands happy. As long as you are here, that is your duty. And being at the end of the road, as we are, you ain't going anywhere anytime soon. Now kneel down and suck my cock."

Kim knelt in the straw and unbuttoned the foreman's jeans. Altho she had seen and felt it many times before, she was always impressed and delighted when his large cock sprang up in her face. Kim stroked his cock and hefted his balls before she licked his cock from root to tip. Then Kim took the tip into her mouth and caressed it with her tongue. Foreman was urging her to go down deep, so suddenly, she shoved her face all the way into his hairy bush. Struggling not to gag, Kim kept driving his cock as deep as possible. After many strokes, she felt him shove forward as his balls tightened up. Then he pulled his cock out and shot a large warm blob of semen all over Kim's face. She sucked the post-cum off his cock as he told her not to wipe her face, but to wear his semen there all day.

Now Kim had cum in her vagina, inner ass, on her legs, in her hair, and on her face.

During her days working on the ranch, she noticed sometimes that a horse, a pig, or a dog would have an erect penis. This got her wondering if she could have oral, or even vaginal, sex with one of the male animals. She decided to continue to observe and to think about that.

The dinner bell rang. Kim walked into the kitchen, still naked, and ate dinner with the boys. After the table had been cleared, Sally, the cook said, "Kim, you look a hot mess. You need a shower. Come with me."

Sally led Kim to the shower room and adjusted the water flow. It felt good to wash the dust and semen from her body. Just as she rinsed off the soap, she felt a smooth hand on her bottom. Sally, also naked, joined her under the spray. "We girls need to take care of each other," she whispered in Kim's ear.

The two women rubbed against each other, caressed boobs, fingered vaginas and kissed in the shower. After they dried off, Sally took Kim by the hand and led her into her bedroom. The two women enjoyed a session of stroking, probing, caressing, and sucking each other, until each of them experienced a shaking orgasm. "Women know how to please women better than cowboys do," they agreed.

As they pushed off the blanket and stood up, still naked, they heard a chorus of whistles and cheers from the cowboys who had been quietly observing their sexy coupling. Blushing, both women smiled and bowed to the men watching.

Then the cowboys swarmed into the bedroom, dropping pants and hats. There followed a long session of fucking and cock sucking, with all of the holes of the women being thoroughly probed by many cocks. Kim could not keep track of the number of times she was entered in her vagina, ass, and mouth simultaneously because the cowboys switched places so often.

When the weekend arrived, the boss and some of the cowboys drove to town for the fair. They let Kim wear sandals and a skimpy yellow sundress.

She enjoyed walking around the barns with pens of different animals. The goat barn seemed empty of fairgoers. Her cowboy escort told her it would be OK if she climbed into a pen to pet a family of goats. As she climbed over the fence, her skimpy sun dress showed off all of Kim's sexy assets. After a few minutes with Kim in the pen, the goats relaxed and let her pet and caress them. They liked her. Her cowboy escort liked her, too. He climbed in and ordered her to suck his cock. So she bent over and took his stiff into her mouth. She was sucking away when she felt one of the goats come up behind her. Kim felt Billy's nose probe her bottom, sniffing. "Billy might want to have sex with me, too," she thought. The goat licked her pussy a few times, which felt good; but then he wandered off. "I guess I don't smell right to a goat," she realized. Feeling vey exposed in this pubic place, Kim wished that her cowboy would finish in her mouth before they were discovered. She caressed his balls to encourage him to cum - a technique that achieved its goal. Right after he zipped up his pants, a fair marshal walked by and ordered the two of them to get out of the goat pen.

That evening, the fair had a dance with a live band. The cowboys only allowed Kim to dance with them. She was certain that other men watching enjoyed seeing her bare bottom as she danced and twirled in her short sun dress.

When the group returned to the ranch, because only one of the cowboys had fucked her at the fair, they stripped off Kim's sun dress and gently tied her arms and legs to the bed posts. She did not get much sleep as one cowboy after another fucked her vagina or her face as she was spread helplessly on the bed. They did untie her when the breakfast bell rang. She staggered awkwardly, naked to the kitchen and fell asleep at the table.

Later that morning, Kim awoke to the sound of Sally washing the cast iron pans. "You're awake, Kim, honey? Let's get out of here and get some fresh air."

Sally took Kim by the hand as the walked thru the yard and out to the pond. "Help me get my dress off, Kim, honey. You and I are going to soak while the boys are away working."

The cool water felt soothing as both girls sat down on the sandy bottom with the water level at their boobs. As the girls relaxed, their hands stared to wander over each others' nude bodies. They kissed in the water, fondled breasts, and fingered each other's pussy. They continued to enjoy the sex play until Sally farted. Kim could not stop giggling from watching the bubbles. They got up and let the wind dry them off as they strolled naked to the kitchen. Sally started preparing supper while Kim went back to bed.

"Wake up,Kim. We have an important job for you," the cowboy shouted as he pulled the blanket off Kim's bare bottom.

He led the sleepy girl out into the yard. He brought Kim up to the hitching rail and told her to bend over it. As he tied her wrists loosely to her ankles, the explained that an important visitor was about to arrive at the ranch. He he covered her with a horse blanket.

After few minutes of anxious waiting, Kim heard the pickup drive into the yard. She heard greetings and then the blanket was pulled off from her. "Kim," the foreman said,"This is Mr. Warbucks. He owns the largest share in this ranch."

"Mr. Warbucks, sir, this is Kim. She enjoys providing sex for all of us cowboys. Maybe you would like to try her out."

"Certainly. That is very hospitable of you," the important man said as he removed his pants. "I see two holes here. May use both?"

"Of course, sir. Kim enjoys a cock in all three of her holes."

"Wonderful. But first, as an older man, I need for the young lady to stiffen me with her mouth."

Kim opened wide and engulfed his soft cock. As she sucked on the cock, slowly it grew stiffer. The important man pulled out and walked around and the hitching rail.

"I see two inviting passages displayed here," he observed. "Am I welcome to use either?"

"You can use either or both," replied the ranch foreman.

The important man stuffed his now-stiff cock into Kim's vagina and began to fuck her. After a few minutes, he said "That is mighty fine, so now I will try the other hole."

Kim squirmed as he stuffed his cock slowly up her ass. The he got excited and fucked her ass vigorously.

"I love to watch her butt cheeks jiggle as he fucks her," one cowboy said.

Another cowboy said, "Yeah, that's nice. But I prefer to concentrate on her boobs swaying back and forth as she gets fucked."

Kim's oh-so-public fucking continued for another 5 minutes until the important man roared and released a big load of hot semen deep into Kim's ass, as the cowboys hooted and cheered. Kim had been fucked while being watched many times before around the ranch, but this extremely public outdoor fucking by a total stranger made her deeply humiliated. Her face blushed bright red.

After he pulled out, the important man told Kim, "Young lady, the was very naughty of you to be so brazen in public like that. I am going to punish you."

Then he gave her ten slaps with his hand on her bottom, followed by two swats with his belt. Now Kims' ass was bright red, as well as her face. When he finished. He said, "Whew. I need some coffee and a rest. Let's go into the office and look over the books." The important and and the foreman went into the house while all the cowboys drifted back to work, looking at Kim's bright red bare bottom over their shoulders.

Kim wondered how long she was going to remain tied over the rail with her bare ass up and her bare boobs hanging down. She had never felt so vulnerable and exposed. Then Sally sailed out of the kitchen. "Poor dear. Those louts had their fun and then they forgot all about you." Sally kissed Kim's cheek and her red, sore bottom and released the ropes holding Kim in such an exposed position.

Kim enjoyed a rest and a cup of coffee in the kitchen. Then she told Sally, "I ought to brush the horses in the barn."

There were only a few horses in the barn, so Kim's work passed quickly. She noticed that the cock of one of the stallions was partly erect. Sadly, Kim realized that she could never get that big horse cock into her vagina or her mouth. She turned around to find Tony watching her. "My cock is nowhere as big as Red's is, but it will fit you just fine. Lie down across this hay bale."

Kim lay across the bale and reached back to feel Tony's balls and stiff cock. He stuffed himself into her. Vagina and fucked her vigorously until he released this load of semen inside her. "Now, Miss Kim, wasn't that better than sucking off Old Red there?" Kim admitted that fucking Tony was better than sucking off Old Red.

Later that week, as Kim, naked, was hanging up the laundry on the clothesline, a big car drove into the yard. The important man clambered out, patted Kim on her ass, and walked into the office. When he emerged with the foreman, he told Kim, "Young lady, I want you to come with me for a few days to meet some of my friends. Do you have any clothes for town?"

Kim went inside and returned wearing her sandals and the yellow sun dress.

"That's nice. But you do not need to be dressed until we get to town. You can take that dress off and get in the car."

Which she did. The cowboys got a last longing look at Kim's ass as she climbed into the big car with the important man. Is this the beginning of freedom from the ranch for Kim - or just the beginning of another period of providing sex for strange men? That is another story.