Kim Vs. Rival - Ch. 9R

Story Info
Kim is legally forced to be naked at school (April fools)
6.6k words
4.88
1.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: this story is an april's fools parody of "Luna Vs. Rival 10 - Luna Signs a Document", and starts off almost identical to it outside of switching roles, but will slowly deviate as the story goes on.

—-

It was nearing the end of the senior year of highschool when, in an economics class, the teacher told us to write up contracts, and if we managed to get someone to sign it, they'd be obligated to follow through with it, the school would even help enforce it, if needed.

This was awfully brave of them, but considering that we were finishing school in just a few weeks, and considering that we were more or less out of the school's hair when it came to the trouble we could legally cause them, as well as the fortunate fact that younger kids were done with their exams, all of which meant that the school was now devoid of anyone underage, and that the school was technically a private location, all of this basically meant that, as long as no laws were broken, we could do whatever we wanted provided we didn't endanger anyone's safety.

Naturally, who would come up to me but my long time rival, Luna, with a contract in hand, and of course, it was obscenely long, I counted ten pages, front and back!

I looked at the cover page, which read "codes of conduct in school".

I tried skimming through the long document, but the damn thing was confusing and convoluted, most likely on purpose, I could barely read through the thing, let alone understand it, but I did manage to understand one small clause, stating that I would forfeit all my rights to Luna for a week.

I squeezed my thighs together, the mere thought made me excited, but would the school actually let us do this?

I did my best to not let on that I was aware of the contract's true purpose when I picked up a pen, signing the last page on the dotted line, and Luna retreated to the teacher with an evil grin on her face, they seemed to exchange further words, the teacher's clearly more exasperated, but he eventually sighed and nodded to a satisfied Luna, who returned to her desk with a smile on her face for the rest of the class, inside, I was also quite eager for the bomb to drop.

Once the class ended, Luna came up to me again.

"Kim, get up in front of the class and take off your clothes." Luna commanded.

"What? Why?" I pretended not to know, but secretly I was ecstatic.

"That contract you signed said that you have to do whatever I say for the rest of the week." Luna explained, now all of the class had their eyes on me, seeing how I would react "and before you ask, the teacher said you'd have to abide by the contract, since you seem to like this sort of thing happening to you."

Everyone in class laughed, I could hear the whispers, scoffing at me acting like I wasn't excited to experience this, my enjoyment of this sort of humiliation was likely the worst kept secret in the entire school, they were even joking that it's precisely what I was hoping for when I signed the contract.

After an unusually long minute filled with whispers and muffled giggles, I got up and walked to the chalkboard and turned to face the class.

I was wearing a black zip-up sweatshirt, jean skirt, black bra and panties, along with thigh highs and boots, I first undid my boots and kicked them off, I decided to leave my thigh-highs on, and Luna didn't say anything, so I assumed she thought it was fine to keep them on, so I reached down and started unzipping my sweatshirt and taking it off my body, when it was off and I was finally showing my black bra, it hit me that I was going to be naked in front of my class very soon, and many others for the coming week.

I continued and unbuttoned my skirt, pushing it down my hips and onto the floor, revealing my matching panties, I wasn't in my underwear for long as I began to undo my bra, releasing my A cup breasts and showing my hardened nipples to the whole fixated class, and soon enough, my panties slid down and showed my bare mound and already moist pussy to everyone, save for my thigh-highs, I was completely naked.

I felt the shame and humiliation hit quick and hard, as I stood there, my hands my hands moved up to cover my privates on their own.

"No covering." Luna chided me.

I felt even more humiliated as I slowly lowered my hands to my sides, even though I was quite embarrassed, I was secretly enjoying her domination of me.

"Give us a twirl." Luna gave another command, and I obeyed, slowly turning around, showing everyone my bare ass.

"Now put your hands against the board and bend over." Another command from Luna, and another one I obeyed, I stuck my ass out and widened my stance, Luna took the opportunity to spread my cheeks wide for the audience, giving them a good look at my pussy and asshole, I was pretty sure I was leaking profusely at this point and that half the class had their phones out recording this.

"Good job, you can sit back down now." Luna seemed satisfied, and allowed me to return to my seat, sans clothing, of course.

The classes rolled on, there were constant side-glances in my direction, constantly reminding me that I was sitting there naked in class, with teacher after teacher coming in, seeing me, getting surprised, but by the end of the day it seems that news had spread of my situation, some had even made me step up to the board once again to solve problems, it was obvious that they too were enjoying the show.

Before I left for home, Luna told me to come to school tomorrow completely naked, walking out into the hallway where all the other kids saw me, I heard them whispering, but I tried to pay no mind to them as I left for my house, taking the bus home, with similar attention garnered from the kids on it.

The next day, I did as Luna told me and got on the bus naked, and all eyes were on me again, Luna spotted me and me sit next to her, where she began fondling me in front of everyone, not shy about taking out their phones again and recording the show offered to them, I was pretty horny by the time we got to school, leaving a wet spot on the bus seat as we arrived, but she never made me cum.

At school, after the first class, Luna dragged me over to the teacher's desk and made me sit on top of it, spreading my legs open, the teacher hadn't even left the room yet, he was standing there watching what Kim would do, fully aware during the entire class of just how naked and horny I was, and of course, none of the teachers were strangers to just how often I'd been stripped by Luna, I even tried giving them a pleading look, as if to ask for help, but they just rolled their eyes, knowing just how much I was loving this and simply waiting for me to get on with it so they could enjoy the show themselves.

"Okay Kim, I want you to play with yourself for us while we watch, and don't stop until you cum, remember, we can tell." Luna stood back, grinning and knowing just how sensitive I was about this matter.

I didn't hesitate, I leaned back on one arm and let the other immediately dart towards my pussy, first slapping it excitedly as the whole classroom was quietly watching me now as I softly whimpered, I caressed my moist lips at first, my fingertips catching my clit occasionally, and I was not able to mask just how much pleasure bolted through my body every time it happened, until I gave in and began focusing entirely on it, and now I could not help but moan audibly in front of everyone as I played with my little pearl.

I eventually allowed my fingers to move on, snaking their way deep into my folds and letting my palm continue to rub against my sensitive clit, but simply moving my fingers in and out of my pussy didn't quite do it for me, soon I was moving my entire hand as I pumped my fingers into my soaking wet cunt, the juices churning around my fingers echoed throughout the silent classroom, and the slapping of my palm against my pussy and clit was almost as loud as my own moans.

As I looked up to see the rest of the class in front of, noticing just how many were making a video of my masturbation show, I finally started to feel my climax approaching, my hand made an effort to speed up and I announced that I was cumming, and Luna egged me on, telling me to cum with such authority, for some reason it turned me as my hand pulled out in a swift motion as my hips bucked and I squirted out my juices in a long arcs onto the classroom floor, my fingers returning to furiously massaging my clit as my ass bounced on the desk until my orgasm subsided and my juices ran out, there was a round of applause from my classmates and even the teacher who was still standing there, but I was violently jerked out of my afterglow by Luna:

"Dammit Kim, look at what a mess you made! I'm going to have to punish you for this." Luna rolled her eyes as she dragged me off the desk, perhaps faking her ire at the waterworks she was referencing earlier, now being used as an excuse to humiliate me further.

I didn't resist as Luna bent me over her knees and delivered five smacks to each cheek, after which she informed me that she'd spank me after each class.

After the second period, Kim took me up again, bent me over, and this time delivered ten smacks to each cheek, I was beginning to feel aroused yet again, despite cumming so spectacularly less than an hour ago, getting spanked in front of my classmates was so humiliating, yet so thrilling.

And so it continued, with fifteen smacks after the third class, and twenty after the fourth, my ass was so sore afterwards that I could barely sit.

During Lunch, I was dragged out to the cafeteria where Luna would chat with everyone, dragging me around with her, she'd explain to everyone about my contract, offer to let people touch me (which was often taken up on), and would eventually coax me into climbing on top of a lunch table on all fours, someone brought a cucumber from the kitchen staff and they stuffed it into my slick pussy, laughing at just how easily it slid in there, making a show of pulling it out and and inserting it again.

Finally, near the end of the lunch period, Luna decided to put me out of my misery and ordered me to finish myself with the cucumber, at this point most people in the cafeteria were gathered around our table, enjoying the show of me being humiliated and adding to the countless amount of videos that were made this week, so I lay my head down, burying it against the table, and with my ass pointing towards the cieling I began fucking myself with the cucumber with one hand, my other hand was playing and pinching one of my nipples and pulling against, and once again as I was approaching my climax, Luna gave commanded me to cum just as I was about to, juices squirting out around the cucumber still stuffed in my pussy and trickling down my legs almost immediately following her command.

"Oh, we were having so much fun with you Kim, you didn't get to eat anything," Luna said as she pulled the cucumber out of my pussy and held it in front of my mouth, I steadied myself and opened my mouth, I didn't bite down immediately, tasting the copper flavor of my juices as Luna moved it back and forth, forcing me to simulate a blowjob on it, before I was allowed to take the cucumber, I'm not ashamed to say that I ate it, since as Luna said, I did not have the opportunity to eat anything else.

The rest of the school day continued, with me getting spanked more and more with each class, by the end of the day, I was receiving thirty smacks on each cheek, I was thoroughly sore, and could barely sit, but my arousal was unparalleled by then.

Luna sent me home, giving my butt a tight squeeze as she led me out through the school hallway in front of everyone, and pushed me out the school gate herself, I had to run to the bus naked, my hard nipples were clearly showing on my way back home, not to mention the mess between my legs, and a few people even took advantage of that, taking pictures, fondling my breasts and slapping my ass, and of course, making more videos of me being toyed with.

I finally got home, and despite the amount of pleasure inflicted on me today, I still couldn't help but let my hand sneak down to my pussy and let it pleasure me as I reminisced on the day's events.

On the third day, I walked to the bus naked, once again, like I was told, this time it was my friends who took me and me by them.

"Are you okay, or will you explode if we even touch you?" said one of my friends, which made half the entire bus burst into laughter, which only made me turn a deeper shade of red.

"I am very horny, but I'll be fine." I replied, my face completely red.

"We'll see." my friend said, at which point they started to lightly touch and kiss my privates, getting me to the verge of orgasm in front of the other students and all of their phones, but the moment I'd reached it, I made the mistake of announcing it to them, which caused them to back away.

Confused, I asked why they stopped.

"Luna gave us specific instructions, she told us that if you were about to cum, to stop and let you finish yourself," I was stunned, but it seemed like this wasn't the end of it "and she made it very clear that you only had ten seconds to cum, if you didn't, you wouldn't be allowed to cum for the rest of the day as punishment."

I can't lie, the idea that I would have to go around school naked, getting touched and groped constantly, but not be allowed to relieve myself throughout it, that was a scary thought, so when my friend began counting down from ten slowly, I wasted no time, my index and middle fingers plunged immediately into my sopping wet pussy, while my thumb mashed against my clit, I was doing my best to cum as soon as possible.

"Five..."

Half the time had already passed, I did my best to fingerbang myself even faster.

"Four..."

I was feeling my climax approach again, but I had the sense that it wouldn't cum fast enough, I dreaded to think of what would happen if I came AFTER the time ran out.

"Three..."

Oh god, I wasn't going to make it.

"Two..."

I raised my head looking for anyone who could help me, when I realized that the entire bus was sitting there watching me masturbate desperately, and that seemed to set me off.

"cum!"

As if on command, I felt my body convulse in unbearable pleasure, I pulled my fingers out as my juices came gushing out, I moaned loudly and without restraint, my hips gyrated lewdly as I used my arms to barely balance myself in the back of the bus.

In the class, Luna told me to stand in front of everyone.

"Did you cum in the allowed time, Kim?" she asked.

"Yes, I did as you asked me." I replied, still blushing from the humiliating experience in the bus today.

"Good girl, today I'll let everyone in on the fun," Luna said, tweaking one of my nipples, which elicited a moan of mixed pleasure and pain "between classes, if you can make yourself cum within the first five minutes and announce it in advance, anyone here will be allowed to touch you, if you fail, you're not allowed to cum for the rest of the day."

The class was more than happy to oblige, and so began the little game, I'd get so horny during class, which meant that I wasn't thinking straight when the bell rang, wanting to find release, I'd begin masturbating the moment I heard it, afraid of being prevented from finding release that day, I'd inevitably manage to cum, announcing it to the whole class, Luna taking special care to count down from five and tell me to cum, which meant the class would use the remainder of the time between classes to toy with my body, rewarding my effort with more pleasure before the next class started, where I would repeat the cycle again, eventually, I would orgasm without squirting anymore, having apparently run out of juice.

The last period was the worst, we had gym class, and to make things even worse, we had to wrestle and my partner was none other than Luna, suffice to say she completely dominated the match, or should I say she dominated me in the match, she had me in a leg-scissor hold, leaving me flailing around, clasping at her vice grip and especially showing off my ass, she pinned my legs and restrained both my arms behind my back, this time showing off my modest breasts, she even had me in a Boston crab, where everyone was invited to take a closer look at my pussy.

Not only had she pinned me multiple times, she'd taken the opportunity to finger me whenever she had access to my pussy, or painfully twisting my nipples and spanking my ass as hard as she could.

When all was said and done, I was a beaten and horny mess on the gym floor.

"Now Kim, are you ready to say uncle yet?" Luna gloated, standing over my naked body.

"Y-yes." I barely managed to say through my heavy breathing.

"Well, then say it like a dog, get on all fours and bark 'uncle'." Luna issued her command, and I slowly got on my hands and knees like a dog.

"Woof, woof!" I barked.

"I don't know, is that how you say uncle in dog? I don't speak bitch." The entire class laughed at that, and Luna announced that it was time to pet the dog, or, that is to say, she was going to finger her slave.

I was brought to orgasm by Luna's masterful hands, kneading my breasts and fingering my pussy, but Luna forbade me from just orgasming, telling me that I had to have her permission first, and so this orgasm only came when when Luna commanded me to cum, my orgasms had dried up at that point, I was no longer squirting, and the orgasms were getting harder to achieve, but this one came easily, it even felt painful thanks to how many I'd had today, and even then, it was incredible to see how much of a mess my pussy still was.

"Okay Kim, one last little challenge for you today, and if you succeed, you can take a break tomorrow from all the orgasms." I had been so thoroughly toyed with today, made to orgasm so much that I couldn't squirt anymore and began to feel pain with them, you would have rightly assumed that I would have welcomed the break "but if you fail, I will add an extra task for you to complete tomorrow."

God, what was wrong with me, the moment she mentioned the extra task, I felt my loins stir with excitement, I guess I was still hungry for more pleasure.

Luna called a guy over and told him to drop his pants, I was faced with a hard cock staring directly at me, I was dreading what Luna might ask of me.

"Let's have a race, shall we? You two start masturbating, and whoever cums first, wins," Luna announced, drawing applause from the rest of the class "If Luna wins, she gets her break, but if she loses, well, not only does she get her extra task tomorrow, but she has to go home with a face full of jizz."

Another round of applause erupted, much stronger than the last, signaling their resounding approval of this proposed contest, and so Luna gave the starting signal.

Let's be honest, with all the orgasms I've had thus far, even though I was still feeling surprisingly horny, I was never going to outrace a guy who's been standing there watching me get twisted and toyed with the entire day, he wasn't just rock hard, he was ready to explode, and much to his shame, I'm pretty sure he earned the nickname minuteman in this competition.

The boy unloaded onto my face, I closed my eyes giving in, knowing what was coming, and felt the hot cum splattering onto my face, ironically, that alongside the pungent smell of cum set off my own orgasm, yet another one with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Oooh, so close Kim, you nearly had it, but too bad, I guess I have an extra task for you," Luna came up to me, pulling out her phone and taking a picture of my cum covered face along with the rest of the class "here's what you'll do, tomorrow at the bus stop, I want you to masturbate without orgasming, but the moment you see the bus, you have to cum, if the bus leaves before can finish, you have to walk to school naked."

12