Kimberly's Pandemic Repercussions Ch. 02

Story Info
Kimberly's massage business takes off.
1.5k words
4.46
14.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter two of Kimberly's plight to weather the pandemic financially. Chapter one tells of her beginning in the massage business.

Trying to make ends meet because of the pandemic, I have begun giving relaxation massages, and not making much money, until I reluctantly gave in and did a few happy endings. If a client asked for a happy ending it cost them double the regular massage amount of eighty dollars. After all it was only a hand job, so I wasn't really cheating on my husband. At least that's what I told myself. Besides, it was fun and turned me on almost as much as my clients, although I tried not to let them know of that fact.

One of my first happy ending clients, Ted, had called and asked for a topless massage. I really didn't want to do that, as I had promised myself I would only do hand jobs, with all my clothes on. But while massaging Ted's thighs, during his first massage, I had let him run his hands under my sundress and fondle my ass over my panties. So reluctantly, I had booked a one hour topless massage for Ted the following day, for two hundred and forty dollars.

The next day I was excited, and was almost looking forward to the topless massage for Ted. Remembering how turned on I was the last time, I decided to wear a tank top, and a flared short skirt over a thong, and no bra. As this was to be a topless massage I figured it would come off anyway, so why bother putting one on. Everything was ready at 10:30 as I waited for him to arrive. Right on time at eleven Ted pulled into the driveway, and walked to the front door. As I let him in we hugged and then went to the massage room. I stepped out to let him undress, gave him a minute or two and knocked and went back in.

Ted was laying face down, without the cover sheet, but that was ok because I knew it would have come off quickly anyway. We began to chat as I started massaging his neck and upper back. He said getting a massage from me could become an addiction to him, an expensive addiction he said with a laugh. I liked the idea that he could become addicted to my massages, and maybe become a repeat client. As I worked on his back he made no effort to touch my body with his hands, but I knew that would happen when he turned over.

I moved to the foot of the table and started on his toes, and feet, giving each foot a thorough massage. and then massaged his calves. I moved to his left side and spread his legs a little to massage his left thigh. As my fingers worked close to his upper thigh, they touched his scrotum. He squirmed on the table, no doubt trying to get his growing erection comfortable.

I walked around to the other side to massage his right thigh and as my fingers moved toward his upper thigh I inadvertently touched his scrotum again. He reacted with a groan so I continued to tease him. I again asked if he wanted his butt muscles massaged and he replied yes. While massaging his ass my fingers slipped between his butt crack to tease his anus a little. He responded with a moan, so I asked him if he liked anal play, and he replied he had never tried that. I told him that may be something for us to try in the future, and he responded yes.

As I finished with his butt I whispered softly in his ear, would you like to turn over for me now? Ted answered by rolling over onto his back and treating me to the sight of his erect cock, now pointing toward his belly, and almost throbbing. I then stood at his side to begin working on his right thigh. He slipped his right hand under my skirt and he was surprised that I wore a thong. He said your ass feels so much better without panties. I thought to myself your hand feels much better without panties also, but I wouldn't tell him that.

As I massaged his right thigh I would push my hand into the cleft where his thigh met his hip and scrotum. While doing this with one hand I would hold his scrotum out of the way with the other hand, and that seemed to make his rigid cock spring to attention. I noticed a drop of pre cum on the head of his cock.

When his right thigh was finished I moved to his left side. Again his hand moved to fondle my bare ass cheek, and I could feel the wetness in my pussy. As I worked his thigh I made sure to occasionally brush my hand over his cock, "accidently" to keep his anticipation high. When I reached to my side for the warm massage oil my legs spread just a little and Ted's fingers slipped between them. I froze but it was too late. I knew he could feel how wet the crotch of my thong was, and he knew how turned on I was. I had to remind him again that that area was off limits. With a big smile he removed his fingers, but my cover was blown, he knew.

Before I went to work on his chest I slowly peeled the tank top over my head and tossed it onto a chair. This was the first time that I could remember exposing my breasts to anyone other than my husband, and it felt liberating. I stood at the head of the table and began massaging his chest. My bare breasts were now inches from his face as I had to lean over his face and stretch to be able to reach his lower stomach. I felt his lips on my right nipple and his hand on my left nipple, as my hands reached to straddle his throbbing cock without touching it. As I massaged his pelvis, I wanted to tease him and build his anticipation for the hand job I would eventually give him.

After about ten minutes of chest massage, with Ted sucking my nipples, and caressing my breasts, I moved to his right side and began rubbing my breasts on his chest and stomach. I then moved down and rubbed them on his cock and I thought he was going to cum right then. His cock was throbbing and pre cum was dripping from the opening, and I hadn't hardly touched it with my hands. We were about forty minutes into the massage, and I didn't want to rush his happy ending, so I moved back to stand next to his pelvis.

His left hand went immediately under my skirt, caressing my bare ass. He asked if I liked anal play and I answered with a smile maybe. As I poured the warm oil on his cock it twitched and I thought that he might come before I touched it. There was a pearly white drop of pre cum on the head of his cock. So when I took it in both of my hands, he groaned as I started stroking him. His right hand began to fondle my breasts and my nipples became hard, I was turned on.

The fingers of his left hand slipped under the small patch of cloth that covered my pussy, and instead of stopping him I spread my legs to give him better access. I was so turned on, and so wet, that he was able to slide a finger right into my pussy. With his finger in my pussy and my fingers stroking him, he moaned as he came and began shooting his cum all over his stomach. His eyes were closed as he buried his finger in me and continued to cum for what seemed like forever. I bit my lip hoping he wouldn't notice that I was coming at the same time.

I continued to softly stroke him until his erection started to subside, and his finger slipped from my pussy. I asked him how he liked his topless massage and he only smiled. I think he was almost too relaxed to answer me. I retrieved a warm moist towel and gently cleaned his now flaccid cock and all the cum that was spread over his stomach and chest. I told him that was a lot of cum and he agreed.

I left him alone to get dressed and a few minutes later he emerged from the massage room. As we walked to the front door he handed me an envelope and repeatedly thanked me for such a wonderful experience. I told him he must come back again, and he assured me he would but that's another story for another time.

Thanks in advance for your comments.