Kimberly's Sin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My moans go louder and my breathing quickened. I knew I was going to cum, something I seldom did during intercourse, or any other time for that matter. "Baby, you are going to make your mommy cum again tonight...baby fuck me ...harder baby...faster..."

With my feet high over his shoulders, Ben gave me everything he had, which was all I could take, with every pounding thrust. I spread myself as wide as I could, taking all of him. I came, and I came. My orgasm, my upward movements to meet each of his thrusts, and my incoherent moans pushed Ben over the edge as well. He buried himself deep in my womb and my baby released his seed inside me. I lay there panting, relishing the after flow of my orgasm, as I felt Ben's large penis pulsing deep in me as he spurted time and time again.

Now some women claim they can feel the semen itself hitting their vagina walls; I could not. But Ben's constant pushing as deep as he could and the definite throbbing of his cock inside me left me no doubt that he was filling me with ropes and ropes of his cum. I lay there, my feet and my ass high in the air accepting every bit of my son's warm seed. We had crossed the final barrier, or so I thought. Neither of us said anything as we remained coupled together, panting, trying to recover our composure and breath.

"Ben, would you take my boots off for me? They are a bit uncomfortable."

He smiled and took hold of one leg, unzipped the boot and slowly pulled it from my leg, all the while we remained coupled with Ben deep inside of me. I felt his cock actually throb and thicken as he performed this task. He then repeated the exercise on my other leg, tossing the boots on the floor.

I do not know why, but to me, this act was one of the sexiest moments I have ever experienced in my life. It is hard to explain, I am not sure I fully understand it myself. But having my son removing my boots, one at a time, while we laid coupled together, my legs over his shoulders, my ass high in the air while his large firm penis continuing to pulse deep inside of me, continuing to drain the last drops of his seed into me, is an intimacy, a closeness, and a tenderness between my son and me that I will always cherish. I have never been more content, more fulfilled or happier than I was lying there, coupled with my son as he removed my boots after giving me one of the greatest orgasms of my life! I loved the feeling of Ben's large cock draining the last of his semen into my womb.

Ben leaned forward and kissed me, more gentle and loving than passionate; and then he slowly withdrew from me. I could feel my vagina spasm as he exited me. My vagina felt like it was trying to adjust to the absence of his penis that was stretching it so fully only moments before. My pussy seemed strangely empty, and started a series of contractions that felt to me that it was looking for something to hold on to. Ben rolled on his back next to me, and then pulled me close, and we cuddled silently, my head resting on his chest, listening to his heart racing until I fell asleep.

I was awakened several hours later with Ben fondling my pussy. Having awakened with an erection, Ben was looking for a place to put it. As he inserted a finger into my pussy he said with amazement, "My God you are still wet Mom".

"Baby, that's you. That's your semen you left in me earlier." I explained. He seemed to like that thought and climbed on top of me, gliding into me easily this time, his path still well lubricated from his previous visit. This time, there was less passion and it was slower and more gentle. Although I did not climax this second time, this gentle love making was just as enjoyable, as I took my son's ejaculation deep inside me for the second time in one evening, knowing my diaphragm was still secure.

I had moved past the horror of what I was doing temporarily, blocking the guilt for this brief moment, savoring the experience as I allowed my son to fuck me again.

chapter 4: the next morning, as I get ready for work, Ben greets me ready to go again.

12