Kimmy Moves In Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimmy could not contain her moaning by this time but managed to croak out, "Oh my God, Adam! You are driving me crazy!"

I looked up at her and grinned, then continued kissing down to the top of her pussy mound and planted a kiss on her very prominent mons pubis. I then got up and repositioned myself between Kimmy's long legs, as she spread them to give me full access to her sex.

Kimmy's pussy was beautiful with its full puffy outer lips and thick protruding labia that looked like large rose petals flowing up to her sexy clitoral hood, which was no longer able to contain her erect clit as it pushed out, begging for me to suck on it.

I settled down between her legs and placed soft kisses along her inner thighs until I reached the edge of her vulva. I could tell that she was extremely turned on by this point because her juices were flowing from her like a small river coming from a mountain pass and her scent was incredible. A sweet slightly pungent aroma greeted my nose and I knew she was going to taste just as amazing.

Kimmy gasped loudly along with a long-drawn-out moan as my lips pressed against her sopping wet sex. I was not disappointed in the taste of her as her juices now flowed across my tongue when I slid it inside her petals and into her hot little hole. I took my time making sweet love to her heavenly pussy with my mouth, as I listened to her sounds of pleasure and feeling the shaking in her thighs against the sides of my head.

"OH MY GOD, ADAM! I NEVER IMAGINED THIS WOULD FEEL SO GOOD," Kimmy managed to cry out between her gasps for air.

I moved up and concentrated my love on her now very swollen clitoris, taking it into my mouth and sucking on it as if it were the sweetest candy. Kimmy was beginning to spasm under my oral administrations and I knew it would not be long before she really let loose.

As I sucked harder, I moved my finger up and slid it slowly inside her, turning it up against the upper area of her snug vaginal canal. I gently massaged around until I found her hot spot and when I pressed on it, Kimmy nearly came up off the bed, letting out a squeal of pleasure.

I kept sucking on her clit and moving my finger back and forth inside her as her juices really flooded out of her around my probing digit. Kimmy began to shake harder and her breathing was coming out in rasps, almost choking her, then in the next instant, she screamed and her pussy clamped around my finger, her entire body thrashing out of control as her orgasm shot through her like a cannon.

I held onto Kimmy and continued working my finger in her but released her clit from my sucking mouth as she became overly sensitive while she continued to ride her wave of pleasure for what seemed like an eternity before she finally began to come down from her climax.

I slowly slid my finger out of her, then started to kiss my way back up her body until I reached her face. Her eyes were still closed but she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down onto her. We kissed deeply, out tongues dancing a sweet tango as she still softly moaned into it.

I felt my cock, still as hard as ever and dripping copious amounts of precum, was now pressed firmly against her pussy as we continued our enthusiastic kissing. I moved slightly up and I felt the tip of my flesh slide in between her lips. Kimmy legs instinctively wrapped around me and in the next moment, half of my cock slid into her tight orifice.

Kimmy's eyes opened wide as she broke from our kiss and she cried out, "Oh my GOD, ADAM! YOU ARE INSIDE ME! GOD, YOU FEEL SO FREAKING GOOD!"

She wrapped her arms tighter around me and with her legs pulled me the rest of the way inside her until the head of my prick was pressing against her cervix and my balls were resting on her ass. I do not think I ever felt something so good in my life as I did in that moment. Kimmy's pussy was like the hottest liquid velvet, wrapping itself around my thickness so snugly.

I started to move in and out of her, feeling her sweetness massage my manhood as if it were made for me. Kimmy moved with me, in perfect time, her hips meeting my thrusts inside her, as she grunted and groaned. I knew I would not last long as the sheer pleasure of making love to my niece was not only taking over my entire mental state, but my body as well.

She must have sensed that I was close as she managed to say, "Adam, please cum inside me, I need to feel your orgasm in me, okay?"

I nodded but said, "Oh Kim, I really want to, but I don't want you to get pregnant by me."

She shook her head and said with a groan, "I just got off my period, so it's safe."

I nodded again and we continued make sweet love as my impending orgasm begin to surge its way up through my body, causing me to drive my prick harder into her while she still met every thrust, I gave her.

Kimmy began to shake again and I knew that she was close, as I pushed into her once more and started to release stream after stream of cum deep into her womb. That sent her over the top, and she cried out, nearly ripping the skin off my back with her fingernails as her climax roared through her body.

We laid there for several minutes catching our breath, my prick just beginning to soften ever so slightly after giving her hot insides the last of my creamy spunk. I lifted a little and investigated her face. Kimmy's breathing began to settle and her eyes opened to look back into mine.

A smile grew on her face and she said, "Adam, that was incredible. I could feel you throbbing inside me when you came and that just drove me over the cliff. Wow! I can't wait to do it again! We are going to have sex again, aren't we, Adam?"

I just smiled back at her and nodded then gave her a peck on the lips and said, "Oh yeah, we are definitely going to do it again, but one thing is for sure, my dear, is that you are going to get on some birth control. The rhythm method is not a very safe alternative to prevent pregnancy."

Kimmy grinned and said, "Well, having your baby would not be the worst thing in the world."

My eyes grew wide and my mouth fell open, but she stopped me by laughing and said, "I'm just kidding!"

"Oh, you are a little shit, just like your mother," I said then began to tickle her.

Kimmy laughed so hard that she pushed my softening cock right out of her and released a small pussy fart in the process along with a river of our combined juices. We looked at each other and both of us busted out laughing again.

When our laughter subsided, I managed to get up and get a towel from my bathroom to help clean her up. As I gently cleaned between her thighs and around her puffy pussy, Kimmy smiled at me again and gave me the same loving look her mom used to give me after we had sex.

Yes, there was no doubt about it. I was going to fall in love with Kimmy just as hard as I loved her Mom.

12