Kimmy Moves In Pt. 03

Story Info
Kimmy is learning fast, but her Mom is still the Queen.
3.2k words
4.69
13.1k
36
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,131 Followers

We finished our breakfast together and Kimmy went in to her room to make sure she had everything together in her backpack, while Carrie and I walked over to the door to wait for her to come back out.

A few minutes later Kimmy came back out with a smile on her face, ready to face the day. She came over to me and gave me a bug hug, pressing her lanky body against me, then whispered into my ear, "I hope you have fun playing with Mom today, Adam. I can tell that she wants you. It makes my pussy wet just thinking about it."

Kimmy pulled back with a grin and winked at me, then went over to hug her Mom. The two of them embraced for several minutes as I moved away to give them some mother daughter time. I could see them whispering to each other and giggling, as they hugged, then finally Carrie gave Kimmy one last kiss on the cheek before Kimmy headed out the door.

No sooner had the door closed behind Kimmy, when Carrie came over to me, crushing me with a hug and pressing her soft lips to mine in a feverish open mouth kiss. Even though it had only been about 30 minutes since she hungrily drained the cum from my cock, I quickly became hard as a rock as I felt her body pressed close to mine once more.

She reached down into my robe, wrapping her hand around my throbbing flesh and moaned into our kiss. Carrie pulled back and said in a hoarse sexy voice, "God, I need you to fuck me, Adam. Tasting your cock earlier only fueled my desire to be with you that much more."

I nodded and kissed her briefly again, then back away, and removed my bathrobe, letting in fall to the floor right there. I took Carrie by the hand and led her into my bedroom, with my cock sticking straight out in front of me as if to guide the way. Once in there, I turned back to her, and kissed her deeply again, this time helping her out of her clothes.

As soon as she was completely naked, Carrie gently pushed me back towards the bed. I sat down on it with her standing there in front of me, giving me a full view of her gorgeous splendor. Her breasts were definitely bigger now and had just a slight sag to them, with hardened nipples pointed at a slight downward angle at me.

I slowly took the rest of her in, scanning down across her soft tummy, with its slightly visible stretch marks, streaking out towards the sides of her abdomen. Then looking down more and taking in the sight of her beautiful hairy pussy, with its full thick puffy lips clearly visible through her fur.

"Sorry, I did not trim my pubes, that may have aroused some suspicion if John had seen me and sorry that I have gotten a little pudgy," Carrie said apologetically.

I looked up at her and said, "Oh my God, you don't need to apologize for anything, Carrie. You are a Mom and have the scars of motherhood to prove it. That only makes you even more beautiful than ever. Oh, and you always were hairy, so that does not bother me one bit."

Carrie smiled wide, and I could see that she had tears welling up in her eyes as if she was about to cry. I took her by the hand and pulled her down on top of me as I laid back on the bed and began kissing her in a long slow tongue dancing sensuous kiss.

She moaned into me as I felt her legs spreading over my hips, bringing her pussy in direct contact with my rock hard prick. Carrie pulled back from our kissing and said, "I can't wait any longer, Adam. I need you inside me."

Carried pushed up with one hand on my chest, the other reaching down between us to guide my cock into her hot dripping wet cunt. As soon as her fat lips kissed the head of my dick, she pushed herself down in one slow full motion, taking every inch of my manhood deep into her velvety quim, enveloping me in her enthusiastic heat, filling me with the pleasure of fucking my sister once more.

Carrie let out a long groan of satisfaction as I looked up at her, with her head thrown back and her eyes closed, it was clear that she had been wanting this for quite some time now, nearly as much as I did. She then tilted her head back down towards me and opened her eyes about halfway, and a grin slowly formed on her face.

"Oh my God, you feel so damn good in me. Why we ever stopped having sex, I do not know," Carrie said hoarsely as she began moving herself up and down on my prick.

"Uh, well, you met John, got married, and had more kids, so that's probably why," I said back to her as a matter of fact.

Carrie laughed a little and said, "True, but I just missed you so much, Adam. Your cock touches parts of me inside, that his never will. Now enough chatter, I need you to fuck me hard, little brother!"

"Little, huh?"

I grinned wickedly and pulled her back down on top of me, grabbed her hips and started drilling my cock in and out of her sweet cunt. Carrie cried out at my sudden outburst of energetic fucking but was soon moaning fiercely and meeting each of my upward thrusts into her, with her own downward movements and it was only moments before she went into heavy spasms on me.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK.... FUCCCKKKKKK YYEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!"

Carrie screamed out her pleasure as her very intense orgasm wrecked through her body. I could feel her pussy spasm hard around me, milking my cock like crazy and sending me into my own climax. I drove up into her as hard as I could, getting another scream of satisfaction from her as I began sending pulsating streams of my hot seed into her amazing quim.

When Carrie came down from her wave, she collapsed on me, both of us breathing mad crazy hard. I wrapped my arms tightly around my sweet sister, savoring the post orgasmic pleasure of her impressive body so close to mine. I really missed feeling her and I could tell she felt the same way as tears began to fall down her cheeks when she propped her head up to look at me.

"Did I say that I missed you, Adam, because I really missed you making love to me," Carrie said wiping the tears away, trying to hold her emotions, but failing miserably.

"I have to make more frequent trips to see you, I just can't go on with John like this unless I have you to help me stay fulfilled. That is, if you can fit me in your busy schedule with school, not to mention the time you are sharing your cock with my daughter," she said with a grin.

"Well, I guess I could pencil you in on Wednesday, the second week of next month," I said and grinned back at her, knowing full well I would be willing to deep fuck her every day if I could.

Carrie laughed out loud, saying, "Oh you smartass! How did such a sweet young man become such a smartass sometimes?"

I laughed and kissed her softly at first, but then moved into a more intense opened mouth kiss. My cock had not gone soft inside her and I was going to take full advantage of my situation. I pushed her over onto her back, never breaking contact with her sweet sex, as I moved on top of her and began sliding in and out of her once more.

"You are really going to make me lose my shit, you do know that, right," Carrie said in a heavy whisper, her eyes already half closed as she felt the pleasure of my prick massaging her insides.

Carrie may not have had the first entry tightness of Kimmy's sweet little cunt, anymore, but she more than made up for that with the powerful strong muscles that she had inside her, working my dick like a professional masseuse, as I moved in her at a slow but purposeful pace, causing her to grunt a little each time I pressed hard against her inner wall.

"Oh GOD it feels like you are going to break right through my cervix," Carrie managed through her heavy panting.

I kissed her hard then said as I thrusted hard into her once more, getting a loud groan from her, "I can't help it, I just want to get as much of me inside you as I can, Sissy."

She could only nodded with a brief smile then closed her eyes, her mouth hanging open, while the sounds of our sex filled the room. Carrie lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my waist as I continued deep fucking her, making my balls slap against her soft ass with each stroke.

We went at it like two long lost lovers in heat for what seemed like hours, changing positions many times before the two of us erupted one last together, falling in a heap of sweat, tears and our combined juices, all over the bed.

We laid there for several minutes until her and I could catch our breath, then looked at each other with a grin on our thoroughly satisfied faces.

Carrie spoke first, "Adam, what are we going to do? I can't even think straight right now, because all I want is to stay in bed with you and never leave."

"Sissy, I could think of nothing better, but we can always find a way to spend time together again, very soon, besides, I'm sure you can come up with a good excuse to come over," I said with a smile on my face and nothing but love in my heart for my beautiful naked sister lying next to me.

She nodded and closed her eyes for a moment, a tear finding its way out of one of them, then she looked back at me and said, "I love you, Adam, and always have, you know that, right?"

"I know you do, weirdo, and I love you even more," I said to her, then patted her on the ass and finished, "stop worrying about what's going to happen, okay? Everything will be fine, you'll see."

Carrie shook her head yes, then snuggled back in close to me, and nuzzled against my neck. She softly kissed me there, taking little nibbles in between kisses, and making me tingle all over. I returned the favor by reaching down and softly circling one of her nipples with my fingertips, making her suck in her breath sharply and body spasm from the sensitivity.

She moaned softly and said, "You really do have that ability to drive me insane, you know?"

"I just love to make love to you, and bring out every ounce of pleasure from you," I said confidently, then leaned in and kissed her again.

It was several hours later, that the two of us finally managed to get out of bed and get cleaned up. Carrie realized the time and hurriedly got dressed again, rushing around my apartment to make sure she did not forget anything. I walked her to the door and we embraced once more.

"Tell Kimmy I love her and I will call her later to see how her first day went, okay? I love you, Adam, and I cannot wait to see you again."

I nodded and said, "Talk to you later, Sissy and love you, too."

We shared another long tender kiss, before she pulled away and quickly left out the door.

A few hours later, Kimmy came home and no sooner did she walk through the door, before I could even ask her how her day went, she came running over, jumped into my arms, wrapping her long legs around me, causing the jean skirt she was wearing to ride up high on her thighs. She laid her sweet lips on mine and began a long deep passionate kiss that instantly brought my prick back to attention.

She felt it at once against her panty covered crotch and pulled back with a grin on her face, then said with a giggle, "Well, I see the Mom did not tire you out."

I tilted my head sideways, returning her grin and said, "You are just too smart for your own good, but yeah, she didn't tire me out, in fact, being inside her just made me hungrier for you."

"I can tell," Kimmy said as she reached down between us and softly rubbed my hard flesh through my shorts, kissing me gently once more.

She gasped, "I could hardly concentrate all day today. All I could think about is you and Mom here having sex, and oh my God did it make me horny!"

Kimmy took my hand and placed it against the crotch of her panties. They were soaking wet.

"See what I mean? I need you inside me, Adam," she said hoarsely, her eyes nearly shut and her breathing becoming more intense.

I slipped a finger inside her panties, pushing them aside, and felt her overabundance of pussy grool flowing from her. She gasped again, pressing her lips hard against mine again, and groaned deeply into another opened mouth kiss, as I pushed my finger easily inside her.

She pulled back from our kiss and whined aloud, almost in tears, "PLEASE, ADAM, I WANT YOUR COCK INSIDE ME NOW!"

I pulled my finger from her dripping cunt, pushed down my shorts as quickly as I could, with her lithe body still wrapped around me. My fat prick sprung loose from its confines and bounced against her ass.

Kimmy reached down before I could, grabbed it and guided the tip against her sloppy wet quim. I thrusted my hips and drove my cock all the way in her until it slammed against her inner walls!

Kimmy screamed, "OH MY GOD, YES!"

I looped my arms under her legs and began driving in and out of her hot pussy, showing no mercy whatsoever as she held on for dear life, crying out each time I slammed my cock back into her.

Her body began to shake and I could feel the familiar clenching of her snug pussy, beginning to spasm around me as she began to cum. She let out words that were nearly impossible to make out as she threw her head back, her body going into full convulsions as she went into one of the most intense climaxes, I had ever seen from her.

Kimmy's arms went slack and I had to move quickly to keep her from falling, so I turned around just in time to let her fall down onto the sofa, with me falling with her. I adjusted myself slightly as I now moved on top of her and continued fucking her sweet cunt.

Kimmy whimpered and her body became limp when the last waves of her orgasm began to subside. She looked up at me through half opened eyes, a smile forming on her lips as her body moved under me from the force of my thrusts.

She barely croaked out, "Cum in me, please, fill my pussy with your juice!"

I smiled down at her and nodded, knowing that I was so close. The feeling of her slimy wet cunt wrapped around me, gripping my meat as if it were made for me, just drove me insane with lust. I looked down between us and looked her sweet pussy lips hugging my cock, her fluids coating me and the tender inner flesh of her vagina coming out a little on each withdraw.

That view sent me over the edge. I felt the onrush of my own orgasm burn through me in a heartbeat, as I slammed back into her once more, releasing stream after stream of my hot spunk deep into her womb causing Kimmy to cry out with me as I pumped my fluid in her.

I laid there on top of her for a bit, while the two of us caught our breaths, then after a few minutes, I lifted myself up and withdrew my cock from her. Kimmy covered her pussy with her hand, while I quickly ran to get her a towel from the bathroom.

I returned to her and placed the hand towel against her, then laid back down beside her on the oversized sofa. We shared a soft kiss, then smiled in satisfaction at each other, as I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her even closer to me.

A short time later, Kimmy said in an exhausted voice, "That felt wonderful! I really needed that, Adam!"

I grinned and kissed her on the forehead, then said with a chuckle, "Yeah, I think you made that pretty clear from the moment you walked in the door."

"Well, I can't help it, I am completely and undeniably addicted to your sex," she grinned as she ran her fingers across my chest, then added, "and thinking about you screwing Mom here today while I was in school just completely sent me over the edge. I had to go into the bathroom and frig myself off just to get through the day."

We both had a laugh at the that, then she finished by asking me a question that nearly floored me, "Adam? Do you think Mom would be okay with us having a threesome?"

My eyes got big and I looked at her with my mouth open for a moment, then replied, "Wow! You would really be into doing that?"

Kimmy smiled, nodded and said, "Hell yeah! I think my Mom is beautiful and it would be so hot to watch her make love to you, and I have to be honest, I am curious to see what it is like to experiment in some bisexual action."

Just when I did not think I could be shocked any more, her words just sizzled right through me, causing my cock to jump to attention once more.

Kimmy felt it against her, causing her to smile a most devilish grin. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around it, looked back up into my face and said, "Ding ding, round two."

I don't know where the energy came from or how I was able to achieve the stamina I had going on, but I was not going to question it. Kimmy and I had some amazing sex two more times that evening before and after dinner, not even taking the time to get dressed when the delivery girl dropped off the food.

I knew in my heart and mind that I was just as much addicted to Kimmy as she was me, and now she wanted to share that addiction with her Mom. Oh my, how was this going to pan out, I wondered to myself that night as I drifted off to sleep with Kimmy's naked body pressed close against mine?

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,131 Followers