Kim's Cyn Pt. 01

Story Info
Kim decides to exert control over a needy girl.
1.8k words
4.47
23.4k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is from my previous account that i can not log into anymore. It is the first erotica story I ever wrote. It got plenty of good ratings. I hope you all enjoy it too.

------------------------------

It had been a long day for Kim. Working out in the heat with her clients had drained her. Now it was time for her to relax. Suddenly her phone was ringing. She looked at her phone and saw it was Cynthia calling. Kim liked Cynthia, she was cute, but since her new husband got stationed in Italy Cynthia was awful needy. Kim answered the phone.

"Hi Cynthia, what's up?"

"Kim I need your help. Its two more weeks and I have to get the house ready. I don't think I can do it." she heard Cynthia let out a little sob.

Damn, Kim thought. I don't need this. Then she paused, or do I?

"Cyn, I will be over shortly."

"Thank you Kim! I owe you big time."

Kim thought to herself, you have no idea. She smiled to herself.

Kim arrived at Cynthia's house later that evening. It was a cabin in the woods in the middle of the city. The place was crawling with bugs and the electricity was iffy at best. Kim shook her head, it was a dump but a young couple just starting out didn't have much choice.

It was a hot evening, almost 90 degrees. Cynthia came out when she heard Kim's car. She was wearing tight shorts and sports bra. Her hair was pulled back in pony tail. She had been working hard and the sweat hard pulled her clothes in tight against her body. Kim looked her over; her nipples were poking through her wet bra. Kim thought she looked good enough to eat. At that thought she snickered to herself.

"Kim! You made it." Cynthia walked up to her with a smile on her face. "Come on in and have a drink, I don't have much..."

Kim held up her hand "Its ok, I packed a cooler in the trunk, lots of good fresh homemade lemonade." She smiled. And something very special.

Kim brought in the cooler and poured a glass for Cynthia. "Here you go, now where did you leave off before I got here?"

Cynthia looked at her and took a drink. It was good and cold, not too strong of lemon but there was a hint of something else, but she shrugged it off. "I was packing up the bedroom. You could start there."

Kim got up, "you stay here and I will come get you when I need some help." She made her way to the bedroom knowing that as soon as Cynthia finished the lemonade she would be susceptible to suggestion.

An hour went by and Kim went back to the kitchen. Cynthia was dozing in the chair, the empty lemonade glass on the table. Kim smiled and walked up to her.

"Cynthia, wake up" She said softly.

Cynthia moaned and slowly opened her eyes. Everything seemed a little off and hazy. She heard Kim talking to her.

"Cynthia, how are you feeling?"

"Ok I think, a little woozy from the heat though."

Kim reached down and took her hand "Let's get you upstairs."

Kim led Cynthia up to the bedroom. Everything was all packed up, but there was a box on the bed that was open. Kim sat Cynthia on the bed and laid her down. "You just rest for a minute; I will help you feel better."

She went to the bathroom and ran cold water over a face cloth. Bringing it back to the bed she placed it on Cynthia's forehead. Cynthia still felt a little off, but everything Kim said to her seemed to make sense so she did what she was told. Kim dabbed at her forehead and then placed the cold face cloth on the sides of Cynthia's neck over the arteries cooling them down and making her feel better. Kim leaned over and kissed Cynthia on the forehead and whispered to her.

"Everything will be ok; I have packed all your things. This room is done. Just relax, relax and enjoy."

Cynthia listened to the soothing words as Kim kept repeating relax over and over again in a very soft tone. She felt Kim running her fingers gently across her neck. The feeling sent shivers through her body. Kim leaned forward and Cynthia could see down Kim' shirt, which was hanging low. Her pulse quickened as she saw the sweat on Kim's cleavage. She felt the cold wet cloth on the front of her neck and then it moved slowly down her chest. She felt her nipples harden from the approach of the cold. Then she felt warm lips on her cold skin, she was so relaxed she couldn't fight it, and it felt so nice. The cloth opened and her bra was gently pushed down revealing her firm breasts. The cold cloth was laid over her breasts cooling her down more. Kim's lips kissed down her neck and then Kim passed her breasts to kiss her stomach. Cynthia moaned and arched her back. The soft kisses sending sensations down her body and she felt her pussy getting wet. This had never happened to her before. She felt the cloth on her breasts and kisses on her stomach distracting her from Kim's hand now resting on her inner thigh.

Kim slowly moved her hand up near the bottom of Cynthia's shorts. She could feel the heat emanating from her pussy. She let her thumb move under the material of the shorts; she felt the neatly trimmed patch of hair around her target. She moved her thumb slowly until she felt the wetness of the lips at the tip of her thumb. She smiled when Cynthia moaned. She kissed down her stomach and moved her thumb in the hot wetness, slowly entering Cynthia as her kisses moved the top of Cynthia's shorts down. Kim was now kissing the skin just above Cynthia's small patch of hair. She could smell the scent of sex as her thumb entered Cynthia to the first knuckle.

Cynthia moaned again and her hips rose up, drawing Kim's thumb deeper inside her. Kim removed her hand and pulled Cynthia's shorts down her legs. Cynthia was lost in what she thought was a dream world, she let Kim undress her and then she gasped as Kim's lips gently kissed the inside of her thigh. Her hands moved to Kim's head, gently holding her and slowly guiding her kisses towards her hot, wet lips. Kim's tongue parted her lips and slowly licked up and down. Her fingers spreading Cynthia open, she slowly forced her tongue into Cynthia's hole, probing and making the young woman moan loudly.

"Are you feeling better Cynthia?"

"Oh, yes...yes."

"Good, because after all my hard work it's my turn to feel good."

"What? Don't stop." Cynthia pleaded.

Kim stood up and undressed. She smiled down at Cynthia and reached in the box at the foot of the bed. "I found your toys you had packed." She picked up a small vibrating egg with its own wireless remote. "We are going to have a lot of fun my dear." She climbed on the bed and readied herself in the 69 position. She lowered her pussy to Cynthia's mouth.

"No... I can't." Cynthia didn't know what was going on or how it had gotten this far. Her pussy was on fire and she wanted to cum, but she had never been with a woman before. She felt something being pressed into her, and then she felt a light vibration inside her pussy. She felt her orgasm beginning, but it seemed so far off. The vibration went away.

"No! Please, I need to..."

"Then I need you to lick my pussy, and I will let you cum." Kim said in a stern voice.

"But, I don't know how."

"You will learn," Kim lowered her wet pussy onto Cynthia's mouth and pressed down; she felt Cynthia's tongue lick tentatively at her lips, so she turned on the egg to its lowest setting again. Cynthia pushed her hips up and sucked on Kim's pussy lips, the egg went up to the next setting and Cynthia found her way to Kim's clit and started licking it. Kim turned off the egg.

"Why!!?" Moaned Cynthia.

"Because you can't cum until I do, my little slave." Said Kim.

Cynthia started licking Kim again, and she ran her fingers up and down Kim's back. Kim arched her back and moaned in pleasure as Cynthia sucked on her clit. She ground her pussy on Cynthia's face and rocked back and forth. She could feel her orgasm building. She felt Cynthia's hands on her ass and Cynthia spread her cheeks, assaulting her pussy with her mouth and tongue.

"That's it my little slave, suck me, and lick me...mm mm yes...oohh. Now my slave;lick my ass, stick your tongue in me, make me cum!"

Cynthia couldn't believe what she was hearing, but also couldn't resist. She spread Kim's ass cheeks and licked at her hole; she slowly licked at her bottom hole and reached with one hand to play with Kim's pussy. She slid two fingers into Kim and rubbed her clit with her thumb as she fucked Kim in the ass with her tongue. Kim felt her orgasm building, her hips bucking on Cynthia's face. She played with her own tits and pulled at her nipples as the tongue invaded her ass. She felt Cynthia insert a third finger, felt the rub of Cynthia's fingers on her g-spot, felt the tips of her fingers touching her cervix. She threw her head back and felt her juices explode from her body, her cum squirting out, covering Cynthia's face. As the orgasm made its way through her body she smiled. She bent over and placed her mouth on Cynthia's pussy and started sucking on her clit. The egg started vibrating, she adjusted the speed up and down, over and over as she devoured Cynthia's pussy, she heard Cynthia scream out but she didn't slow down, she felt the juices flow out of Cynthia covering her flesh, she pulled her legs up so she could access Cynthia's pussy and ass. Using Cynthia's own juices, she inserted her finger into Cynthia's ass as she continued to lick and suck her pussy. She brought her to another orgasm, and kept going. Finally she could feel Cynthia just shaking from the sensations, but not at all coherent.

She climbed off of Cynthia and saw she was sprawled out on the bed. She smiled to herself and got out the rest of the toys Cynthia owned. A few minutes later Cynthia was tied spread eagled to the bed and egg still going inside her and her soft moans filling the room. Kim got her camera and took some photos. Then she heard Cynthia softly talking, as she leaned forward to listen closely she smiled and changed her phone from camera to video.

"Oh Kim, that was wonderful, please don't stop. Please tell your slave what she should do...please...mistress, fuck your slave, use me...please..."

Kim looked down at her and thought, don't worry my slave, we are just starting...