Kim's New Life Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took more than half an hour to remove the old polish and carefully apply a new coat. As soon as I finished, she slid her butt to the edge of the sofa and spread her legs again. "OK, Kimberly, you have done a great job so far. Let's see what you can do as a pussy-licker. I need you. Come to momma."

"Kelly, I want to make love to you in the worst way, but I'm not sure what to do and don't want to do it wrong."

"Don't worry. There is not a wrong way. I need you now and I need you hard. It will come naturally. Just do what you would want me to do in the same situation. Since you are worried, however, let's experiment just a little. Give me your hand." Like a little kid, I was in awe as she helped me place my index finger and thumb at the base of her clit.

At her direction, I pushed down and watched her love bud pop out of its protective cover. With my other hand, I played with the ring, flicking and pulling on it. "Now, love," she explained, "all I want right now is for you to make me cum. Don't do anything except lick and suck my clit. You will have an opportunity to practice making love to my pussy later." As soon as I started licking, she threw her legs over my shoulders and crossed her ankles, literally trapping me in place. Her hands grasped the back of my head and pulled my face tight into her pussy making it impossible to move away from her clit. I had wanted to explore and discover what she tasted like but couldn't. What I could do, however, is inhale the sweet scent of her heat. "Oh, my gawd, YES! Make me cum you fucking slut." I was surprised how quickly she climaxed and was overjoyed that I was the one who caused it.

She released me from the prison between her legs, pulled my head up and kissed me. "Thank you, darling I needed that. There is one more thing we need to do before going up to my bed. Please wait for me here. I'll be right back." She went to the downstairs bathroom and returned with two towels, throwing them on the sofa beside me. Then she went to the kitchen. I heard water running and watched as she returned and placed a large pan of water on the floor next to the coffee table. This raised my curiosity factor to a high level as she turned the lights back on, cleared the coffee table, spread one of the towels over it and picked up the small blue bag I had brought from the bathroom. I finally knew what was about to happen.

Ch. 06

"Lie down on the towel and spread your legs, Kimberly."

"May I ask why?" I think I only asked the question because I wanted to delay the inevitable.

"Will my answer make a difference on whether you obey me or not?"

"No, I'm just curious," I replied after thinking about the implication of her question. At this moment, I was sure I would do almost anything she asked of me.

"Ok, then I'll answer your question. I'm going to get rid of that bush."

The idea thrilled me, but I still resisted and replied, "And what if I want to keep it?"

"You have to convince me you're serious. You're still wearing my collar and you already indicated that you liked my bare pussy. I want my cunt to be bare, too. Remember, my house, my rules. Men use a terrible name, in my opinion, to describe giving oral sex to a woman. They call it 'muff diving.' The muff is our pubic hair, of course. Most of them, not knowing any better, still call it 'muff diving' even if the woman is shaven.

"I prefer the texture of a smooth, bare pussy when I make love to another woman. I also hate getting hair in my mouth. If you don't like it after I finish, I may permit you to let it grow again. If you really insist, I won't shave you, but then you won't receive the pleasure of feeling my tongue between your legs."

"But it will itch!"

"Not if we keep it shaven. Now quit making excuses and get your ass on the table."

I liked the sound of the "we," but still asked, "May I keep some; maybe on my abdomen?"

"Nope! I like to lick smooth abdomens too," she laughed. "I think 'landing strips' are stupid. It's all or nothing and that decision is mine and mine alone."

I relaxed, legs spread, as she moved a lamp close to the table. She slipped two pillows under my head so I could watch as she slowly cut the hair as short as possible using scissors. Placing the clippings in a plastic zip bag, she explained that I could keep them as a souvenir. Next, she dipped a washcloth in the pan of warm water, squeezed it out and laid it over the remnants of my bush; "to soften the hairs," she told me. Gel was dispensed from an aerosol can in a zigzag pattern over my pubic area and between my legs. Using her fingers, Kelly quickly whipped the gel into a beautiful layer of white lather. Loving the attention, I was getting, I crossed my arms beneath my head to get an even better view.

As the razor slowly slipped through the white lather, revealing bare skin, I was amazed at the sensuous feeling of this highly personal act. When I mentioned this to Kelly, she replied, "Trust me, love, it is much more enjoyable when you are being shaved by someone else. I recommend that you never do it alone." That, of course made me wonder if she ever 'did it' alone. "Will you let me shave you?"

"That could be a reward for being a good girl, and if you stay with me."

Finally, she had me grasp my legs at the knees to spread them wider. I enjoyed the new sensations as she pulled my vaginal lips out to run the razor along them, insuring the removal of every single hair.

Using the warm washcloth again, Kelly wiped the remnants of the lather from my body then leaned down to give my hairless slit a quick kiss. "That's all I get?" I teased.

"That's it for now, my dear. However, my bed is upstairs. True love awaits you there." We quickly extinguished the lights and candles and ran up the stairs to the bedroom, holding hands like two teenagers. A pink canopy and a matching, down quilt covered her king-size poster bed. I had always wanted a bed like this and had never had the privilege of sleeping in one. "Maybe I won't get any sleep tonight in this one, either," I thought, smiling. Kelly removed the quilt revealing light blue, satin sheets and a matching pillow set.

"Before I invite you onto my bed, pet, you need to see how beautiful my cunt looks without all that hair,"

"But I already saw it downstairs," I commented.

"No, Pet. You saw my pussy, not my cunt. How quickly you forgot the difference."

She took my arm, led me to a portable, full-length mirror and instructed me to sit on a chair in front of it, legs spread. When I did, I looked up at Kelly and said, "My gawd, I look like a little girl. You are right, I didn't realize how beautiful it is, Kelly. Thank you."

"A shaved cunt is what turned me on to women, darling. Maybe I'll tell you about it someday. Then she asked, "Do you masturbate."

"Yes...Sometimes," I blushed.

"There is no reason to be ashamed or embarrassed about masturbating. I do it several times a week. Right now, I want to watch you rediscover my cunt while you watch yourself in the mirror."

I was still a little embarrassed but turned on enough that I didn't hesitate. Using both hands I searched through all the nooks and crannies of 'her' cunt, seeing it in ways I never imagined. I even pulled back the hood of my engorged clit. "It looks like a miniature penis," I said.

"Most people, including women, don't know that the clit is the only male or female organ intended specifically for sexual pleasure," commented Kelly. She was correct. I didn't know that.

"After I oohed and aahed and made additional comments to her on my new discoveries, Kelly said, "Well, slut, are you going to lust over my beautiful cunt all night or are you going to get on the bed and let me make love to it."

I jumped on the bed, slid down and spread my legs. Kelly started by kissing the insides of my thighs using soft little pecks. The feel of her lips as they slowly moved over my flesh was fantastic. Light licking followed the kisses. The sensations that shot through my body were marvelous...and she hadn't even touched the seat of my desire. I know this comment is sounding a little overused already, but I could not believe it could feel this wonderful.

The moan that came from my lips, when her tongue touched the furnace between my legs for the first time, was extremely loud. I was ecstatic. "Oh, shit, Kelly! Yes, make love to me."

"You are so wet, Kim. I don't want you dripping onto my clean sheets." She slipped her arms under my legs and pulled them over her shoulders. This gave her better access to my blood engorged cunt. After lacing her fingers together over my abdomen, her tongue slithered in, around and through my inner and outer lips. When she slipped it into my hot tunnel, I had to admit that she was right again. It wasn't quite the same as a cock. It was much softer, and more...loving. I dropped my hands and grasped the sheets as my passion increased.

Then her tongue stroked my love bud. "Oh, my gawd," I yelled. "That's fantastic. Please don't stop!" Kelly knew what she was doing, though. She let me build close to the point of orgasm then moved down again. My grip tightened on the sheets. "Kelly! Please make me cum! Please!"

Ignoring my pleading, she sucked my blood-engorged labia though her lips then licked again. I placed my heels against her back and started moving my hips up and down, but she thwarted my efforts by pushing down on my abdomen. I was going to climax on her schedule, not mine.

Slowly and purposefully, she worked her way up to my clit and flicked it with the tip of her tongue. I screamed again. Oh, damn, the sensation was quickly magnified when she pursed her lips and started blowing a small stream of air over it. When she started to flick the tip of her tongue over my bud again, I tried to set up and pull her head to me. "Lay back down, girl or I'll tie you to the bed so you can't move." I obeyed and grasped the sheets.

Thankfully she pushed the hood back as she had taught me and started sucking my clit again. I climaxed. I came, and I came, and I came! I don't even remember Kelly moving up the bed, but when I opened my eyes, her head was on my shoulder and her hand was softly caressing my breast.

Feeling me move, to put my arm around her, Kelly kissed my cheek. "I take it you enjoyed your first Sapphic experience, doll."

"And just how did you come to that conclusion, Kelly?" I asked jokingly, then added, "Oh, shit!" as she started sucking my nipple.

"I believe that answers your question, my slut."

"Sure does," I replied. "Don't stop now." She didn't. I basked in additional pleasure as she licked and kissed her way around my chest then down to my abdomen where she spent several minutes running her tongue into my navel. As her loving lips kissed my pubic bone, she swung her body over mine positioning herself so that her sweet, wet pussy was directly over my face. I had had a close-up view of it in the den, but that was in candlelight. Now, in the brighter bedroom light, I was able to see its full allure.

The view quickly reaffirmed the opinion I had in the den. A woman's pussy is a delicate thing of beauty. The skin was so soft. The texture and form simply called me to action. I just could not understand why some men refused to go down on a woman. I had never tasted the essence of another woman and already I wanted more, much more. I knew that I did not have to worry about my performance, despite being inexperienced in making love to another woman. I now knew how wonderful it was. I had loved it more than I ever imagined I would. My heart confirmed that, until I was more experienced, I could not give the same pleasure to Kelly that she had just given me and would hopefully soon be giving me again. Nevertheless, I would try my best.

Kelly's female musk was heavenly. I put my arms around the outside of her hips, grasped her buttocks, raised my head and kissed her. Wanting to avoid direct contact with her clit for a few minutes, I started running my tongue through her labia.

This time I noticed that the taste of Kelly's juices, while like mine, was quite different. My desire to worship this woman's most private place was solidified. I moved my head back and forth smearing her wetness over my face. With my nose nearly buried in her vagina, breathing was a struggle. The sensation was fantastic.

Kelly thrust her tongue into my cunt, and I returned the favor. Moans from her throat told me I was creating the effect I intended. Before long I realized we had unknowingly synchronized our actions. She was pushing her tongue in me as I was withdrawing mine from her. As we continued, we both started thrusting in simultaneously. Suddenly we both started chuckling. Try that with someone lying on top of you. Kelly stopped by taking my clit between her lips. Until then, I didn't realize how close I was to climaxing.

Since my immediate desire was that we climax together, I sucked her clit between my lips and used my tongue to massage it and toy with the ring. The feel of the ring on my tongue was so sensuous I knew that I wanted one and the sooner the better. Without warning her climax hit and I went over the top with her.

Kelly turned to face me but remained on top. Her face was as covered with my juices as mine was with hers. She grasped my hands and, fingers entwined, pulled them above my head. Without exchanging words, we licked our juices from one another then kissed for the longest time.

I could feel her nipple rings digging into my breasts and loved it. "Maybe I'll have to get my nipples pierced, too," I laughed to myself. My eyes were closed while I absorbed the fascination of Kelly kissing every square inch of my face. She kept me floating in magic. She even licked and kissed my eyelids. She knew just what to do to keep the chills running through my body.

Opening my eyes, I watched her face above mine. "Kelly?"

"Yes dear?"

"I can't thank you enough for pushing me that extra bit. Without your insistence, I would have missed this fantastic experience."

"I know how you can thank me, dear."

"Just tell me how."

"I'd rather show you," she replied as she sat on my chest, her pussy poised above my mouth.

"Again? You're insatiable!"

"You better believe it, my little slut. Now get that tongue and mouth working. I want one more good climax before we go to sleep." She didn't need to ask me twice. I liked this close-up view of her bare cunt. Her clit ring captivated me. It was the first thing I attacked with my tongue. I even grasped it with my teeth and pulled, extracting a deep groan from her. As I progressed to fucking her with my tongue, Kelly grabbed my head firmly and tried to push her cunt all the way into my mouth.

After another violent climax, she slithered down my body, leaving a wet streak of her juices and licked my face clean again. "What are you doing, Kelly?" I asked when she started rubbing her pubis over mine.

"I just can't get enough of you, Kim. There just isn't enough time tonight to do everything I want."

"I can't imagine what else we could do," I teased.

"Oh, there are many things that I want to show you. For example, I could get my strap-on and fuck you silly in both cunt and ass."

"Now that sounds scary!

"Fucking your ass is one act I will permit you to refuse without argument, Kim."

"Do I get to fuck you with it, too?"

"I will admit that I enjoy being fucked in the ass, but you will have to REALLY earn THAT privilege."

"I've never even had a finger there. I never dreamed I'd be giving that virginity up to anyone, especially a woman."

"I'll take that as a 'yes,' "she exclaimed and thanked me with a yelp and a tonsil tickling tongue kiss.

"May I make a suggestion, Kim?"

"Of course."

"It's rather silly for you to pay for a hotel when you can stay with me. Why don't you check out in the morning; at least until Monday?" I agreed with her suggestion.

Without saying another word, she went to her closet and returned with a three-foot long chain. "I recommend you use the bathroom before we turn out the lights, Kim."

I knew that I should accept her suggestion. Two minutes later, I was sitting on the side of the bed offering no resistance, verbal or otherwise, as she locked the chain to my collar. The other end had already been locked to an eyebolt embedded in the frame of the bed. "I have several of these eyebolts in strategic places throughout the house," she told me. "I think they will come in very handy this weekend."

"Your wish is my command, Kelly, but I don't understand why you are doing this," I commented.

"So you won't leave me during the night," she replied.

"Kelly, there is no way I would leave you tonight."

"Oh, I know you wouldn't dear. You must remember that much of the bondage scene is symbolic. When I collared you, you agreed to do anything I ask, and I promised to honor your wishes unless you really object. The chain insures you remain under my control while I sleep. However, all you have to do is tell me that you don't want to be locked to my bed and I will happily remove it."

I put my hand to my collar and ran my fingers lightly over the lock and chain. "No, Kelly," I whispered realizing how sensuous the idea was. "I am yours. I want to be locked to your bed," then added, "Thank you...my darling Mistress." I stretched out on the bed while Kelly turned out the light. She climbed in beside me and pulled the top sheet and quilt over us.

We talked for quite a while, lying on our backs, my right hand holding her left, in the dark. I was a little surprised when she said, "You haven't told me anything about your family, Kim."

"My parents are dead," I said. "They were both killed by a drunken driver three years ago."

"Do you miss them?"

Tremendously," I replied.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Yes, ma'am, I have one brother and one sister. Both are older and are married with children. They live in the East and I don't get to see them much; once a year at the most when I fly back, usually for Christmas. I do try to call them at least every couple weeks, though. I love talking to the kids and being 'Aunt Kim.'"

"Well, we won't change that. What would your siblings think if they saw you right now?

"They would probably be shocked, but, truthfully, I could care less. Even though I was the youngest, I always got my own way. I'm sure they would not believe I have given myself to you."

"If you stay with me, would you want them to know?"

A chill ran up my spine. I hadn't even thought about a long-term relationship. "May I think about that, ma'am."

"Of course, pet."

We made love one more time before I finally fell asleep with my head on her shoulder, and my hand covering her breast. The last thing I remembered was Kelly softly stroking my hair with her hand. I suddenly realized that I had never slept in the nude with someone else in the room, although I usually did when I was alone. Ok, that is my one vice. But wait a minute, I wasn't nude. I was still wearing my socks and Kelly's collar.

12