Kim's New Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JanetMon
JanetMon
493 Followers

"With respect to the collar, you won't actually wear it at work. I will provide a discrete substitute, and I will insure that you will be constantly reminded of your status through additional methods. You will also be required to check in with me at regular intervals during the day by phone or text. I will decide our evening activities on a day-to-day basis. If your day has been exhausting, I won't require you to do anything that will be too physically challenging. Your job comes first, but I hope most weekends will be totally mine."

"May I have a hint how you will insure I will be constantly reminded of my 'status?'"

"You will have to wait to learn that. Hell, girl, I can't reveal everything. Just believe that I will, and you will be the only person who will know."

"OK, next problem: I have normally traveled back to my office every weekend when on a job, but that was when... well, he isn't around anymore. Most of the time I can telecommute using my laptop, but I'll probably have to go back for an in-person update meeting once every couple of weeks. More savings in travel costs for my company," I laughed.

"I promise that your work will always come first. If you need to go back, I might even be able to go with you, depending on my schedule, but that choice will be yours. You may also have as much time as you need to fulfill your duties to your employer. The only thing I will require is that you keep me fully informed about the requirements of your job, in advance, as much as possible. Emergencies are acceptable, but there can be no other surprises. While you will belong to me 24/7, I guess you would only be my slave on a part time basis."

"You are using the word 'slave' symbolically, aren't you?"

"My dear, the dictionary defines slave as 'One who is abjectly subservient to a specified person or influence.' I already said that you will be doing housework and personal services in exchange for room and board. You will be my maid-in-waiting, AKA slave. You will be subservient to me and under my influence because I will control you as much as possible even, as I indicated, when you are working. I must admit that, while I prefer sub or submissive to the word slave, I will call you all three."

"You brought up 'controlling' me at work again. I really need to know what that means."

"You're already pushing my limits, Kimberly Ann, but I will give you a couple examples. Among other things, I will approve what you wear and do not wear to work. While I promise that you will be dressed in a professional manner, I reserve the right to determine what is respectable. I will normally select or, at least approve, your outfit for the day. If I permit you to select your wardrobe, I reserve the right to make modifications once I see it. I promise not to compromise your position in any way, but you will be required to account for every minute you are away from my immediate control.

"I will also control you by changing your physical appearance from what it is to what I want it to be. How I will do this will remain a secret for now, but in a sense, I have already started by shaving your pubic hair. Some changes will not be so subtle. Some will be visible to others and some will not. I am positive you will like the changes I have in mind, so don't worry. I decided to collar you last night because of what I see you are, and can be, not what I want you to be, other than my submissive, that is. You can always safe word out, but I must warn you that you had better have a damn good reason. If I determine you do it too often, I promise I will throw your ass out the door.

"When you are not working, I will expect you to be in my physical presence unless I permit otherwise. If, for some reason, I cannot be with you, when you are not at work, I may give you specific orders to go to a specific location to wait for me or I may ask a friend to be with you. I will decide what you eat and when you eat. I will even control when you pee and whether you pee. You will not even be permitted to touch your body in an intimate manner without my permission because it will belong to me.

"You would really whip me?"

"I've already answered that."

"What if I am not bad?"

"Don't misunderstand me. You will receive sensuous pain in the form of spanking and whipping, and through other means, simply because I want it, not just because you are being punished. In fact, quite often you will not be physically punished for misbehaving, especially if I find that you enjoy pain too much. To punish a masochist through the administration of pain is like punishing a kitten by feeding it catnip. Alternative punishments may involve activities such as standing in the corner or denying you certain privileges. As I already indicated, I also promise that I will test your limits in everything we do. I am good and I know when to stop. I also promise that I will never exceed your limits once I determine what they are, but I can only find your limits by occasionally exceeding them. You also need to know that there will be times that I will humiliate and embarrass you in front of others. Finally, I promise that I will not do anything with or to you that I would not be willing to do myself. The truth is, in most cases, I will already have experienced what I will do to you."

"How will you humiliate or embarrass me?"

"Again, I want you to be surprised so I won't spoil things by providing any details, but either could be accomplished because of what I might require of you or what I might do to you when others in the presence of others, or even by the way I permit you to dress."

"Oh, gawd. You mean others might see me as your sub!"

"Not might, pet; will; just like Sam and Allyson saw you submit last night."

"I understand that, but could you please give me another example."

"Ok, only one. Let me warn you, though, if you continue to push like this, once you agree I'll punish you for simply being a damn pest. Let's assume I intend to have some friends over for dinner. I might require you serve us while naked or while you are wearing nothing but an apron and my collar. As my maid, you would not be permitted to join us at the table."

"Oh!"

"My turn for a question, Kim: Do you get tired of it having to make a lot of decisions every day while at work? "

"Quite often."

"I'll bet that when you are away from work there are times you actually avoid making some personal decisions and wish you didn't have to make others."

"I'm sure that's the case with most people who hold full time management positions."

"I agree. Now consider this: Wear my collar and you won't have to make many decisions outside of work because, as my submissive, I will be making them for you."

"Now that sounds tempting."

"Truthfully, I will even be making some work-related decisions for you." I raised my eyebrows at this remark, so she continued, "I'll give you several examples. If there are alternative times available for you to fly back to your home office and return, you will be required to present them to me along with reasons you might desire one-time frame over another. I will then select the flights you will take, and my decision may not match your desires. If you are invited to happy hour or even to dinner by a group of your coworkers, here or at your home office, you will have to get permission from me before accepting. Notice I said group. There will be no dating. You will be permitted to dine with one or two company associates or the IT staff, but for business purposes only and with my advance permission.

"One more example should suffice. I expect you to maintain your four-day schedule with your customer, using Friday and/or Saturday to telecommute from my home, if necessary, unless you are required to attend meetings or cannot telecommute for some reason. I am sure there will be times you will want to simply 'check on things' at your customer simply because you are still in town. Emergencies notwithstanding, you will have to give me sound reasons you want to go in and accept my decision as final." I nodded my head to show I understood.

"What will our relationship be if I decide that I don't want to be your sub now or I change my mind later?" I didn't want to lose her as a friend and knew that my final decision would be determined by her answer.

JanetMon
JanetMon
493 Followers
12