Kim's New Life Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly never ceased to arouse my curiosity and did just that when she asked me if I had a prescription for my corrective lenses. I replied that I always carried one with me in case I needed an emergency supply of contacts. Kelly had me give it to her.

"I assumed, pet, that I must now confirm. You can ride a bicycle, can't you?

"Yes, ma'am, I can," I replied gulping.

"Excellent, I love to ride, and it is great exercise. Since I happen to have two bikes, you and I will be riding them a lot. We can start right now since our appointment is only a couple miles away."

"Wearing a mini skirt and no panties?" I exclaimed.

"Of course, pet. Trust me. You'll love the experience."

Gawd, I cannot remember the last time I felt that self-conscious. Yes, even more than in the hotel and mall. All I could think about during the whole ride was whether I was exposing anything as the wind whipped my skirt around. I must admit, though, that she was right. Sitting with my bare pussy on that banana seat and having the air flow under my skirt was exhilarating, not to mention the pressure of the dildo being pushed into me each time I went over a bump. About half way to our destination, Kelly asked if I liked it. When I jokingly replied that is was almost as good as swimming in the nude, said, "Just wait until I introduce you to nude horseback riding." I wondered if she was teasing.

Our destination was in a strip mall. We locked our bikes in front of a hair and nail salon and went inside. Two females and one male were working on customers. One of the females walked over and gave Kelly a hug. "Thanks for taking us so quickly, Tamara," Kelly said.

"Not a problem, Kelly," you helped me by filling an empty chair. One of my customers cancelled her appointment just before you called. I'll be finished with Marcie in about ten minutes." Looking towards me, she commented, "And this must be Kim." Kelly confirmed her statement and Tamera hugged me, too. "Glad to meet you, Kim. Kelly told me you were new in town. I hope you will become one of my regular customers." Without waiting for a reply, she returned to her client.

Kelly and I sat in the waiting area. "Is she...," I began.

"A Venus Coterie member? No, she is just an old friend and an excellent hair stylist." Then she added, "Otherwise she would have called you Kimmy." I grinned.

Tamara's comment to me about becoming a regular customer should have been a clue, but I didn't pick up on it. I hadn't realized that I was the one with the appointment until Tamera said, "OK, Kim. You're next."

"Do I need to remind you that you should agree with anything I say, slut?" Kelly whispered.

"No, ma'am, you don't."

"Do not embarrass your Mistress!" Those butterflies started fluttering in my stomach again.

12