Kim's New Life Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! You fight dirty. Ok! You win!" Damn, she was easier than I thought. I'd never give up the chance of being in bed with her again.

Once we parked, I let her walk in front of me for a few steps, enjoying watching the cheeks of her as they moved up and down under the thin T-shirt material. I know undulating is not a sexy word, but it is the only word I can think of that describes the movement of her ass, which is now sexy to me. I can now understand why a woman's ass turns guys on. While not overly obvious, if one paid attention, one would realize she was totally naked beneath the thin cotton.

Just outside the security gate we stopped to say our 'good-byes.' "Why are your nipples so hard, doll?"

Barb looked down and saw the protrusions I was admiring. She quickly raised her arms to shield her breasts from the public. "Be proud of them, Barb. Put your arms down, or I won't kiss you good-by." She lowered her arms. "Now promise me you won't hide those beauts again." She nodded and I gave her a passionate kiss. I wanted to shove my tongue down her throat but knew an airport wasn't an appropriate place to do that.

"I truly enjoyed being with you last night, Barb, and know we will be able to do it again."

"Thank you, Kim. It was the best sex I've ever had with a woman." We laughed, of course, since I was her first.

"Kim?"

"Yes, Barb?"

"I love you."

I didn't have a verbal answer for her since I was already in love with Kelly. I wanted to tell her, "I love you, too," but how do I explain that it wasn't the same as the love I felt for Kelly. Instead, I simply put my hand on her cheek and pecked her lips with mine one more time before turning and saying, "See you next time, doll."

I was breezing through airport security once again, thanks to my TSA Precheck, when the damn metal detector buzzed. I don't understand why this one went off and the first didn't, but that really doesn't matter. I was caught. The TSA agent asked me to step aside for additional screening. Since I knew what would happen when they scanned me with a hand-held wand, I requested a private screening. While waiting for a female TSA agent to become free, I wasn't as nervous as I had expected, because I was becoming more comfortable with my new piercings. I think permitting Barb to see them helped.

After a couple minutes, a female agent approached and asked if I had any companion to accompany me. When I said I didn't, she said she would have another female agent go with us. Once in the private room, they introduced themselves as Margaret and Elizabeth and described the process she had to follow. I quickly admitted to her that I had several piercings that must have set the alarm off. "I still have to wand you. Protocol, you know."

The wand beeped, of course, confirming my metal accessories, but she wouldn't know what they were unless she believed what I had just told her. Margaret, the lead, made a big deal of pulled on a pair of latex gloves and said, "OK, time for a pat-down."

I grinned and started to unbutton my dress beginning at the top. I think my action initially caught Margaret off-guard. She just stood there, staring, until I had three buttons open and my hands on the fourth, before saying, "That isn't necessary, miss. This isn't supposed to be a strip search."

"Oh, I realize that. I just thought it would be helpful if I opened my dress so you can see the jewelry that caused the wand to beep."

With a wide grin, she replied, "Well, yes, it would make things easier, especially since you are volunteering." I quickly unbuttoned the rest of my dress and held it open.

Margaret and Elizabeth both made favorable comments about my jewelry. "What is that small metal plate?" Margaret asked.

I proudly replied, "It is an ID tag. Truthfully, I am a submissive and my mistress is the one who put these on me. She added the ID tag which says I am her property."

"I'll be damned!" she said. "Well, I still have to finish my pat-down of your back and between your legs. Normally I do this with the back of my hand. May I have your permission to use my fingers." She then hesitated and added, "You seem like a reasonable person. We're not in Las Vegas, but can we agree that what happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas?"

I knew this was way beyond protocol and but quickly agreed. I was surprised when she stood in front of me, reached around under my dress and ran her fingers from my shoulders down to my knees.

The next surprise came when she said, "Please spread your legs." She ran her fingers slowly across my vaginal area without penetrating me, then held her hand up for me to see. "You're wet, girl." Smiles crossed the faces of all three of us.

Margaret thanked me for being "so cooperative" and said, "Your search was not quite by the book, but I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

"Oh, I did. Absolutely!"

"In that case, I want you to know that Elizabeth is also my partner when we are not at work. She and I will be having a long discussion about you, won't we, Lizzy?"

"Yes, ma'am, I am sure we will."

"Do you think I should get you an ID tag like hers, Lizzy?"

"Absolutely, ma'am." I smiled, knowingly.

I commented that I didn't understand why I had set off the alarm on the metal detector. I explained that I had flown here the day before and hadn't set the alarm off at the other airport.

"Oh, that happens all the time. The machines sensitivity can be changed. The FAA sets standards which are checked daily. I am sure there is a slight variance even from day to day on the same machine. I have a friend whose belt buckle sets some machines off, but not others. If you don't want to go through this again, may I recommend changing your rings to plastic the next time you plan to fly?"

"Thank you for the recommendation, ma'am, but the decision is not mine to make. I will mention it to my mistress, but I have a feeling she will stick with the metal, especially after I describe my experience today."

The first thing I did when I arrived at my gate was to find a quiet area nearby where I could call Kelly. It was difficult but I was successful. I couldn't wait to tell her about my experience at the TSA checkpoint. What started out as an embarrassing experience, I now thought as rather funny. In fact, I giggledhed almost continuously while relating every detail, especially when I told her about the agents being an item.

Just before we completed the call, Kelly said, "kimmy, many people might say it is not appropriate for a mistress to say she is sorry, because it could give the impression she has a weak spot. When you called yesterday and told me about your new job, I admonished you and caused you to apologize. What I said was bitchy. Even though I later said I was teasing, I should have expressed how happy I was for you. I apologize. kimmy, and promise I will make it up to you, I am absolutely ecstatic that you will be working permanently at Hunter, and want you to know that I hope you will continue living with me, as my lover, even if you don't renew our contract. If you want to continue living with me, that is."

I was thrilled to know that and told her how much I wanted to be with her, too. I was so happy that, if I were there with her, I would have torn her clothes off, and attacked her with more passion than I probably have.

I had been away less than twenty-four hours yet was thrilled beyond imagination when I saw Kelly waiting for me just outside the security area. To say my heart skipped a beat might be pushing it, but not by much. I literally dropped my carry-on, jumped into her arms and kissed her.

"Don't you think this public display is a little aggressive for a submissive, pet?"

"Oh, My Mistress, I'm so sorry, it's just that it was so great seeing you waiting here for me and..."

"I'm just as happy to see you, too, little one," she interrupted. "And don't worry. I'm just teasing you. Thank you for showing everyone how much you love me. Let's go home so we can finish what you just started." We retrieved my additional suitcases from the carousel and headed for the car.

Kelly opened the trunk so I could put my suitcases in. I immediately smiled because my collar was lying on a white towel in the center. "Want it now, pet?"

"Yes, ma'am! I've missed it more than you can ever know." I touched my necklace substitute. "This is to be a reminder that I belong to you, but it's not the same as your collar."

"You know what to do." I picked the collar up and started to kneel, but Kelly stopped me long enough fold the towel and hand it to me. She knew I was willing to kneel on the rough, dirty pavement for her. "Don't expect this kind of treatment all the time, pet," she said, grinning.

"Please grant me the privilege of wearing your collar, My Mistress." Two cars passed while she removed the temporary necklace and replaced it with the leather collar. I trembled with pride when I heard the padlock snap shut. "Thank you, My Mistress."

"You are most welcome, little one."

Kelly decided that we should eat at home, so we stopped at an oriental restaurant near our house for "take-out." Before exiting the car at the restaurant, she ordered me to open the bottom four buttons and one more at the top of my dress (the top two were already open). The result caused a lot of leg to flash and exposed the inside curves of my breasts. I didn't complain and didn't care. It was what SHE wanted.

Kelly spotted a florist shop as we walked across the strip mall parking lot towards the restaurant. Kelly stopped and said, "I think it would be a wonderful idea if you sent Barb a dozen roses to thank her for being such a wonderful friend and giving you such a good time last night, pet." I agreed and she handed my credit card back. (I had given it to her while we waited at the luggage carousel.) "You may take care of it while I pick up our dinner." I also arranged for a dozen roses to be sent to Kelly, hoping I would not get into too much trouble since I didn't get her approval first. I could always ask her to take it out of my 'allowance.' Thankfully, the store clerk agreed to give me two receipts. I decided I would give it to her after the flowers arrive on Monday.

Back in the car, I was ordered to open the rest of the buttons. At least she didn't make me pull the dress open. During the ride home I told her about my morning with Barb, including how I made her wear the T-shirt dress and how I spanked her. When she asked if I enjoyed being a Domme, I answered affirmatively. "I somehow thought you would," she said, smiling. She really got a charge out of my encounter with TSA.

Kelly parked in the driveway rather than in the garage. I was happy that it was nearly dark because a gust of wind exposed me to the world. It was my good fortune that I was carrying my overnight case in one hand and our dinner in the other. My automatic reaction would have been to grab at the dress to hold it closed. Kelly would not have approved of that.

Once in the foyer, Kelly took the bag containing our dinner and said, "Meet me in the den when you are properly attired, pet. Leave the boots on. I quickly stripped off the dress, picked up the wrist cuffs that were lying on the table, and locked them on.

Kelly was waiting for me as promised. I knelt in position. "It is wonderful to have you home again, pet. You may take your suitcases to the bedroom. Return quickly. We have a couple things to take care of before we eat. As I ascended the stairs she added, "Bring the hairbrush and strap-on back with you.

I knelt in front of her again with the hairbrush on top of my hands, held stretched out, palms up. Kelly accepted the brush saying, "I was going to give you a welcome home spanking with my hand but have decided a little punishment is warranted."

"May your slave ask why, Mistress?"

"Of course, pet. One should never be punished without knowing the reason. I was appalled that you didn't leave more buttons of your dress open when you were traveling. You forgot that you are my slut and, as such, are expected to dress like one. Now get your ass over my lap." I chuckled to myself while getting into position. Had she not come up with this justification, she probably would have spanked me for making her sleep alone the previous night. To quote the adage, "Any excuse will do!"

"Before I spank you, though, you should call Barb and let her know you arrived safely. She found Barb's number in my contacts, dialed then handed me the phone. I didn't reveal the position I was in during our conversation. When I finished talking, Kelly indicated she wanted the phone. I only heard one side of the conversation.

Kelly introduced herself then listened. Finally, she said, "I know it's difficult to understand the change in her, Barb, but everything she told you is true. You will be able to see for yourself when you help bring her car back." More silence on our end. "I understand she spanked you this morning... Well, right now she is lying across my lap and I'm about to spank her. Would you like to listen?" Kelly laid the handset on the small of my back so Barb could hear the contact of the hairbrush with my flesh.

I received ten on each cheek. With tears running down my face, I knelt again and thanked Kelly properly, while she held the phone so Barb could listen. She then handed it back to me and said, "Tell Barb good-by and thank her for shaving you for me this morning, pet."

Barb's reply, while laughing, was that she still doubted some of my story and that she couldn't wait to see how much of it was true.

Kelly ordered me to undress her, after which she locked my wrists behind my back. "Wait here, pet. I will get our dinner."

She returned with the bag of take-out containers and a large beach towel. The latter was spread out in front of the gas fireplace. I sat on the towel and watched as my Mistress proceeded to light numerous candles around the room and several others that were sitting on the hearth. Finally, she turned the electric lights off and sat down in front of me. My legs were spread slightly, and she sat so that her legs were also spread and across mine. The containers of food were placed between our legs.

We ate in the subdued light, shadows moving slightly because of the flickering flames of the candles that danced off our naked bodies. Kelly alternately fed me then herself, using only the chopsticks she had picked up at the restaurant. The atmosphere around us was so sensuously charged we did not speak to one another throughout the meal. Instead, we exchanged looks and glances that said it all. Food was placed on fully extended tongues then slowly drawn back into mouths. At one point Kelly replaced the chopsticks with her fingers. I sucked the food from them with lust.

One can understand that it would have been impossible for all the food to enter our mouths. By the time the containers were empty, syrupy liquids along with bits of fried rice and other oriental delights decorated our bodies. I was the first to break the silence. "My Mistress is a very sloppy eater."

Kelly smiled, shifted the containers to the mantle and replied, "That's why she has a slave to clean up her messes." She laid back on the towel and I shifted position to kneel beside her. It was somewhat difficult with my wrists still locked behind my back, but I licked her body as clean as possible ending at her "V." "Hmmm," I commented, "I guess this is going to be a little more difficult than I thought. I'll have to insure nothing got stuck in any of these folds." Minutes later Kelly climaxed.

"Since I am contractually obligated to see to the health and welfare of my slave, I guess I have an obligation to clean her up because she cannot do it herself." She helped me lay back then permitted me to savor the feel of her tongue as she returned the favor. I believe my climax was even more intense than hers.

"I told you I was going to ride my cowgirl," Kelly said. "I think it's time." She released my wrists and told me to get the "strap-on." I had assumed she would be fucking me with it, so I had picked the largest of the three she had. I was surprised when she instructed me to strap it on myself. When I finished, she clipped the leash to my collar and instructed me to lie down on the blanket. She eased her pussy down over the dildo, shortened her grip on the leash so she could pull against my collar and literally rode herself to another climax.

"Lift your butt, pet." She quickly removed the dildo harness from my hips and strapped it on herself and stood up. "Time to clean my cock, little one." For the next several minutes I licked and sucked her juices off the dildo. I wanted to suck it deeper into my mouth, but my lips would barely fit around it. When I mentioned this to Kelly, she promised that she would teach me to 'deep throat' the small one.

She wasn't finished with "her ride," yet. "On your hands and knees, pet," she ordered. Knowing what to expect, I obeyed, facing away from her. She quickly plunged the dildo into me to the hilt, and started some serious fucking while leaning over my back to reach around me to grasp and play with "her" nipples and tits. My second climax arrived quickly. I collapsed onto the blanket while Kelly continued to slowly pump the dildo in and out of my cunt still lying on top of me. She stopped moving, but didn't pull the dildo out. I don't know how long we remained like that, but, I didn't care. I was in heaven.

When she finally told me to roll over she lay on top of me, the dildo squeezed between our abdomens. She grabbed my hands, intertwined our fingers, and started to passionately kiss me, literally fucking mouth with her tongue, this time.

Finally rising up, she said, "I really wanted to fuck your ass, too, babe, but the dildo you picked is too big. Maybe next time."

She led me to the bathroom, at the end of her leash, where I finally removed my boots.

After a leisurely shower together, Kelly locked my collar back on then led me to bed. She propped two pillows against the head of the bed, sat with her back against them and said, "I imagine my baby needs some nourishment after all that exercise." We both wanted her to be able to lactate. We had read numerous online articles to explore methods of stimulating milk production for women who had never been pregnant. One of the articles was "How to breastfeed my boyfriend without pregnancy in an easy way."

One of the main ways, without hormone therapy, is through breast and nipple stimulation. We had definitely been doing both of these. Depending on the article, we also learned it could take several weeks to months for the lactation to begin. This was to be another exercise towards that goal.

I stretched out on Kelly's right side, laid across her, put my right arm around her back at her waist, grasped her right breast in my left hand, took her hard nipple into my mouth and started to suck. Imagine my surprise when I tasted a strange fluid on my tongue. My eyes flew open and I looked up at Kelly. "Yes, my dear, I noticed that while you are gone. The amount of milk should increase as we continue. I plan to keep you well fed," she laughed.

Once I finished suckling, we made love softly and slowly. It was well after midnight when she announced, "I have a lot planned for tomorrow, pet. I could make love to you all night, but we had better get some sleep." With that she attached a long chain to the foot of the bed. I didn't understand why she didn't attach it to the head of the bed and my collar, since I was not wearing cuffs. I soon found out when she picked up a small padlock and used it to attach the chain to my vaginal ring. I wondered if I would ever get to spend a night without being secured in some manner, while wondering if I wanted it to be any other way. I fell asleep in her arms.

*****

Author's notes: