Kim's New Life Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little apprehensive when I arrived at work, but, surprisingly, not one single person commented on my outfit when I walked through the complex to my office.

Morning had added a new duty, but evening brought a new dimension to my training. When I carried my collar to Kelly, I noticed a small wooden box sitting on the sofa beside her. I was curious but knew not to ask. After collaring me, Kelly asked about my day. I provided the highlights, during which my eyes would stray towards the box.

When I finished, Kelly said, "I notice my slut is interested in my new box."

"Yes, Mistress, she is and would be greatly appreciative if her mistress would tell her what is in it."

"Well, little one, it is currently empty. However, you will be in it after dinner."

"I don't understand, Mistress. It is much too small for your slut to fit in it."

"Please bring me a glass of wine, pet, so we can retire to the den where I will explain. I placed the glass of wine on the end table and was ordered to kneel.

"You have been a perfect slave, so far, but after we extend you contract, I am sure there will be times you will be naughty or maybe downright disobedient. After all, it is natural. In either case you will be punished. I have already said that punishments may not involve physical pain. Some punishments I define as erotic can also be true punishments. For example, the bar I used to clamp your wrists and ankles last evening could be used for either depending on the length of time you are in it. Several hours kneeling like that can be quite difficult.

This box is an example of a punishment I might use. We will test a one or two more ways this week. I will add pink and white slips in your box for each. Only the length of time will be different. I want you to be aware of what lies ahead if you disobey me."

First Kelly hung a lanyard around my neck. A small bell hung from it. "I will explain this in a bit, pet."

Turning to box and said, "This, my pet, is called a head box or a sensory deprivation box." I noticed several hinges and hasps on it. "I borrowed it from Allyson but will buy one for you when you sign your extension. We will probably use it for both play as well as punishment. Tonight, we will use it for play and to test your reactions to it. You have said that you are not claustrophobic, so I am not worried about that."

One side of the box was split into two hinged panels with lockable hasps opposite the edges with the hinges. The upper panel was about twice the size of the bottom and had two small, square "doors" with lockable hasps on them.

She opened the two panels so I could see inside. All six sides were lined with grey foam except for a round hole in the bottom. I also noticed that the foam was cut between the two pieces on the front panels and around the two small doors.

Finally, Kelly released a hasp on the front portion of the bottom permitting it to drop open, splitting the hole in two. It was hinged on the same side of the box as the front panels.

"Are you ready to try it out, pet?"

I gulped and said, "If that is your desire, My Mistress."

Kelly put the box around my head with the half-circle at the back of my neck. She then raised the bottom portion and put a second lock through the hasp staple on the side. I immediately understood that the box could not be removed until this panel was again opened.

Oh, in case you're worried, I will take care of dinner and the dishes tonight since you will not be able to. She leaned forward, kissed me, and said, "Just remember that I love you, little one. I wasn't worried before those last two statements.

"I'm sure you have ascertained the purpose of the two small doors.

"Yes, ma'am. You will only open them when you want me to see you."

"Excellent. The smaller, bottom panel can be opened when I want to feed you or put something in your mouth."

"May I ask how long I will be wearing this, ma'am?"

"You may, but I am not going to tell you, except that I know you have to work tomorrow." The look on my face must have been priceless because she immediately continued, "But I promise I will take it off before we go to bed, at the latest. Just know that as punishment, I could leave it on as long as I want."

"Now I need to explain the bell. If you feel over heated, are having a panic attack, need to use the bathroom, or for any other reason that you want out, please ring the bell. While I will probably hear you if you yell, the foam will muffle your voice. I will never be farther away than the next room, but I may not hear your voice. Please promise me that you will ring it and keep ringing it until you feel me nearby or opening a panel so we can talk.

"I promise, Mistress." I then grinned and started ringing the bell.

Kelly smiled and said, "OK, bitch. What is your problem?"

"I'm in love with you, too, My Mistress. Please kiss me one more time." Her laugh was followed by a passionate kiss.

"I will be walking you around the house while you are in the box. I think you will be able to follow my directions as I guide you with my hand. If I push down on your shoulder, you will take the 'rest' position.

The two front panels were locked closed, putting me in a world of darkness. She immediately pushed down on my shoulder. Time passes slowly when one is doing nothing. Minutes seem like hours and hours seem like eternity, so it was forever before I felt Kelly's hand under my arm. I stood and was led to the dinner table. I knew that because she opened the lower panel and the doors over my eyes. I had not noticed the Velcro strips that she used to hold them open. I was able to tilt my head enough that I could look down at the table but could not easily turn my head to the side. The box also removed my peripheral vision.

Kelly's directions remained nonverbal. I felt the chair being pushed against the backs of my legs and knew I was to sit. She placed my hand on the utensils next to the plate. That was my signal that I was to eat. I had thought she would be feeding me. However, I ate in silence. When I finished, she led me somewhere and pressed down on my shoulder. I assumed my rest position.

Time again passed slowly until, finally, she removed the box.

"You did quite well, little one. You were in the box for just over two hours. I was overjoyed to see that she was now naked.

"Do you think that it will be an effect punishment if I left you in all evening or for a day."

"I do, Mistress."

"Did you experience any problems?"

"It was a little warm, Mistress. Other than that, no."

"Do you think you can find a way to thank me?"

My answer was nonverbal. I leaned forward and started lapping the folds of her wet pussy. After her climax, she held me in her arms while I enjoyed my evening 'liquid refreshments.'

"kimmy, I want to ask you something one more time, and promise it will be the last. Have you been OK with everything we have done so far?"

"Mistress, I cannot honestly say I have enjoyed everything, but I would not refuse anything because that is what you want for me."

"I have decided that, if and when we renew our contract, I will prepare a new one, rather than extend our current one. The new one will include a list of activities we might do as mistress and slave. "

I admitted that I finally fully understood the concept "In bondage there is freedom" but remained somewhat confused how I could have a dominating personality during the day, enjoy spanking Barb, yet be totally submissive to Kelly. Before meeting her, I was always the dominant person in every group in which I was a participant. I also understood, for the first time, that I was somewhat domineering when I dated men. That's why I probably could not maintain a relationship, and why Jeff was not faithful. Of course, it didn't help that I was not very responsive in the area of sex, could not undress in front of him, etc., etc. Crap! Who am I trying to kid? It was because I was a lesbian and just didn't know it.

I told her that, every day, I looked forward to getting home and having her order me around. I felt so comfortable obeying her, I loved it

"Pet, many people equate being dominant with being powerful or being superior and being submissive with the lack of power or inferiority. Many aggressive people are not really dominant. Bullies and domestic abusers portray a powerful front out of fear, more often than not. On the other hand, their victims submit from fear, not necessarily because they are inherently submissive, although that may be also be the case.

"Submission is not inferiority any more than domination automatically implies superiority. In a relationship such as ours, the dominant and the submissive could be considered as equals. The submissive actually gives the dominant her power. In other words, I, the top, have no power unless you, the submissive, grant it without question or reservation. You and I are partners. When we met, I immediately took a dominant position and you were willing to permit me to do that. I lead where I think we should go, but still encourage you to help me find directions. I steer the ship and you are the navigator. You yield yourself to me out of love, not out of fear. In my opinion, that is the way every relationship should be."

Once in bed she taught me how two females could experience orgasm by rubbing our cunts together in a "scissor fuck." Now that was an experience. After a long session of passionate hugging and kissing, I was "secured" to the bed for then night and fell asleep, exhausted, while hugging my Mistress.

Thursday morning, we sat at the table enjoying our breakfast. I was opposite Kelly, legs spread so she could 'enjoy the view of her cunt' through the glass top of the table. I had already dressed her for the day, of course.

During our conversation, I asked, "Mistress, may I wear slacks today."

"And just why do you think you need slacks, little one."

"The techs are putting in some new cabling for our servers. You know I am a hands-on manager. I may be getting in the trenches with them and would feel horrible if I exposed 'your' cunt to those young innocent guys and girls."

Kelly started laughing. "Oh, my dear, I think they might be thrilled to get a peek at my beautiful, cunt. However, I don't think a company executive needs to go around flashing her privates to the employees. You may wear your new grey slacks, a white shirt, bra, white socks, and penny loafers. I also think this will be a great time to wear your new Haynes men's briefs."

I replied, "Thank you, Mistress." She just sat there grinning. So, I commented, "What, sinister thing are you thinking, ma'am."

"Well, I was thinking that you still have to clean the kitchen before you get dressed. Also, I haven't seen you wearing those briefs, yet. I want you to run to the bedroom and put them on so I can see how you look in them while you finish."

Without comment she sat on the counter and watched me as I moved back and forth across the kitchen. Even though it was more efficient, she, wanted me to wash the dishes by hand rather than stack them in the dishwasher. She preferred to watch me stand, naked, at the sink while I washed and dried. Often, she would walk up behind me to hug me and play with my breasts. Today was no exception. This time, however, she slipped a hand down the front of my briefs. "My, my, I think my slut enjoys wearing men's underwear. I feel some dampness down there. Maybe we need to buy you some more."

I rode Kelly's bike to work and decided that, while hers was terrific, I liked mine best. After all, I had selected it and realized that was one of the few decisions I had made on my own, outside of work, in two weeks. Kelly 'forced' me buy to it, but I had picked the one I wanted. At lunch time I called and got permission to swing by the Harley dealer so I could complete the paperwork. Then I called Jeff and made an appointment. It went well, but I could tell he like my leathers, especially the vest. It was obvious he knew I wasn't wearing a bra under it.

Kelly walked into the foyer as was removing my clothes. She was still wearing the clothes I had put on her in the morning, except I could tell she had removed her bra. I wondered if she was naked beneath her skirt, too, knowing I would find out before the evening had ended. "You may leave the socks on, pet, and you may put your shoes back on." I knelt before her, in the 'at rest' position, while she locked my collar on. I then asked, "Would Mistress prefer that her slave prepare anything special for dinner?"

"You are off the hook tonight, slut. Allyson has invited us over for dinner at her house tonight. She has the second piece of bondage furniture I was going to show you tonight. It is a little bulky, so we decided it would be better to demonstrate it there. Since we are not going anywhere afterwards, we can walk tonight." Kelly connected her leash to her collar and gave it a slight tug, the signal I was to stand.

When she opened the front door, I commented, "Ah, your slut doesn't mean to question the intent of her Mistress, but it is still daylight out and..." With my hand, and a wide grin, I made a sweeping motion from my head towards my feet to highlight my naked condition. She already knew this, of course. I assumed she was just playing with my mind and was tossing it back at her.

"Oh my, yes. I guess we need to cover you up." Grinning again, she opened the closet, removed my London Fog raincoat, and held it for me to put it on. I buttoned it and tied the belt around my waist. "I guess we have to dispense with the leash, too. The neighbors might begin to suspect something kinky is going on," she laughed.

Ten minutes later we were knocking at Allyson's door. As expected, Sam opened the door. I guess I expected her to be naked, but she was wearing a short, sheer skirt and a fishnet bra. I immediately thought, "Wow, she looks good enough to eat."

"Sam, you may take kimmy's coat." Then she told me to leave my shoes by the door. We followed Sam to the dining room where Allyson was waiting. She was fully dressed. I knew I would be the only one dining naked. Other than that, it was a 'normal' dinner with friends.

Kelly and Allyson retired to the den while I helped Sam with clearing the table and washing the dishes. We then poured four glasses of wine and joined our mistresses, serving their wine from a kneeling position. Their feet were resting on what I would consider a footstool, except that, unlike most footstools, it was fully enclosed and about five feet long. I assumed it also served as a storage box. Initially, I did not notice the four eyebolts about equidistant apart on the upper parts of the longer sides. Sam remained knelt next to them and were invited to join in their conversation.

Eventually, Sam and I were sent to refill the wine glasses, but when we returned, I was told to set mine on the end table because, as Kelly said, "I wouldn't be able to drink it for a while." Kelly then said, "Sam, I brought kimmy over to experience your punishment box before I have one made. Would you like to help her into it?"

"It would be my honor, Miss Kelly. It will be great to see what I must have looked like in it," she laughed.

Sam opened the hinged lid of the 'footstool,' which I will now call a box, and removed a set of wrist and ankle cuffs. She buckled them on me, with the ankle cuffs over my socks. Once I was instructed to sit in the box, she used carabiners to attach my ankle cuffs to eyebolts on the inside at the bottom at one end. Another set of carabiners were used to attach my wrist cuffs to the sides close to the center and at the top. My body wasn't flat in the box, however. It wasn't long enough. My legs were bent, and my knees were almost as high as the lid. When I first started to get in, I thought they would simply close the lid and I would be trapped inside. That scared me and I almost used my safe word. However, as I leaned against the end, I realized that would not be possible because my head was higher than the side of the box. I turned and watched Sam remove a rectangular section of the lid that was at the end next to my head. Actually, there were two sections. One was a circle. Half the circle had been part of the rectangle and the other half had been part of the remainder of the lid. When Sam lowered the lid, and replaced the rectangular piece, my neck was captured in the circle and only my head remained above the lid. My body was enclosed in the box. Spring loaded catch latches attached to the side and top insured I would not be able to push the lid open with my shoulders.

"As you can imagine, little one," Kelly started to explain, "Being in there for several hours could be punishment enough for a recalcitrant sub. But there are a multitude of other things we could do to have fun with you while you are in this box. Think what it would be like if we had put a vibrator in you. The only thing we will do this time is blindfold you and show you one of the great things we like to do.

Sam slipped a sleep mask over my eyes and for the next half hour all three of them sat on the lid and 'forced' me to eat their pussies.

I was finally released and permitted to stretch for a few minutes. All three of them hugged and kissed me while we discussed my feelings about being in the box. Soon Kelly announced that it was time to demonstrate the other function of the punishment box. Sam had not replaced the circle and rectangle when she closed the lid. I knelt on top of the box while they attached my wrist and ankle cuffs to the eyebolts on the sides. Kelly put a bell in my hand. "We may not be able to hear you if you safe word, pet. Just drop this bell instead and we will immediately release you." Following her instructions, I leaned forward and put my head in the box and Sam replaced the rectangle, trapping my head inside. I hope you can picture my position; kneeling, ass high in the air, with my head in the dark box. It was a perfect position for whatever they wanted to do to me. Hands moved over my naked body, squeezing breasts and nipples, lightly smacking my ass, and, playing with my pussy. I was dripping when, finally, a set of fingers plunged into my cunt and another set started playing with my clit. Needless to say, I quickly, and violently climaxed.

After I was released a second time, Kelly explained that the position I was in was excellent for spanking or caning. I knew I didn't want to experience that anytime soon.

By then it was late. We said our goodbyes, went home and directly to bed.

Friday morning at home was routine, as was my day at work. When I approached Kelly, to ask for her collar, however, I knew we were going out for the evening. Kelly was wearing a white maxi skirt with black trim. The left side was split to midthigh and her top was a matching peasant style, cropped, worn off shoulder. She was also wearing black, knee high boots with stiletto heels.

"Lisa's is having a 'Harem Night' party, little one. All the members are dressing up as goddesses and their slaves. Mistresses will be wearing long gowns and slaves will be wearing shorter togas. I have ordered something different for you. I opened the small box she handed me and was surprised at what it contained. Kelly called it a harem jumpsuit. The pants were split from ankle to waist with only a Velcro tab holding it together at the knee. The upper half consisted of two panels, fully open at the sides, held up by spaghetti straps. A gold belt and white sandals completed the outfit. Even though I felt overexposed, the brevity of the costumes that others wore, made mine sexy but demure. Well, you couldn't see my tits or cunt. Laugh.

We dined and dance the evening away. Twice the band played what has become my favorite song since meeting Kelly: "Love Changes Everything." When not dancing we spent the evening talking about our time together. Since we both had had several drinks, it was understood that there would be no D&S play once we got home. Kelly said that Saturday was going to be a very busy day.