Kim's New Life Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Obviously, I know that already, pet. After all, I am the one who put the cereal in it. Do you think I did not know what I was doing?"

"No, of course not, ma'am. Sorry for mentioning it." Feeling rebuked, I placed my bowl on the floor and crawled under the table pushing the bowl in front of me.

Kassie looked at Kelly, of course, with an extremely inquisitive look on her face. "I got this great idea shortly after kimmy moved in with me and it became part of our ritual," Kelly started to explain. "I had been calling her my pet, so I decided to occasionally have her eat her meals off her plate when it was on the floor. Pets don't use utensils of course." Then she chuckled. "You should have seen her face the first time I made her eat spaghetti this way. The best part was that I got to clean her face afterwards...with my tongue

"I know it might be considered a little perverted, but I enjoyed the look of her leaning over with her ass upturned and tits hanging down while she ate. I decided to purchase a doggie bowl for her and now she occasionally eats her meals out of it. Initially we did this with her beside me but then I got the idea of purchasing a glass top table for our dining room so I could watch her without having to turn sideways. I liked it so much I got another one for this breakfast nook. Please don't get me wrong, Kassandra, I only make her do this a couple times a week, but I do get a thrill when I look down and watch her, totally naked, eating her meal like a true pet."

Kassie was watching me during Kelly's explanation. "I can see a definite advantage of having kitten eat her meals this way and must say you have my approval."

"Of course, there is another advantage of having a table with a glass top, isn't there, kimmy."

I had finished eating what little cereal that was in the bowl but was required to remain under the table until Kelly finished eating. I knew the 'advantage' to which Kelly was alluding and said, "Oh, there definitely is, Mistress Kelly."

Kelly remained silent as Kassie fell into her trap. "OK, I assume I am supposed to guess what this additional advantage might be?"

"As I said, I only make my pet eat her meals from her bowl, and under the table, a couple times a week. Normally she sits across from me in the chair you are occupying. Another of the rules she has to obey is that, when we are together, even in public, she must always keep her legs spread so I have access to my cunt."

Kassie quickly realized that we were both staring at her hairless pussy and that she had her legs spread in an unladylike manner. "Oh, shit," she exclaimed and clamped her legs together. Realizing how illogical it was to close her legs, since she was already naked, she started to laugh and spread her legs again.

"Thank you, Kassandra. I was really enjoying the view."

"The pleasure is all mine, Kelly." We all started to giggle.

"OK, kimmy, demonstration's over. You may prepare a plate for yourself and sit at the table with us. I just wanted Kassandra to fully understand another of the submissive acts I require you to follow."

"I breathed a sigh of relief and crawled from under the table. I quickly filled my plate, poured some juice and, as directed, sat beside Kelly.

When we finished eating, I started to clear the table. Kelly said, "Since we have a guest, kimmy, you may put everything in the dishwasher to save time."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"kimmy usually does the dishes by hand," Kelly explained to Kassie. "It's part of her slave duties."

Kassie and Kelly talked while I finished with the dishes. When I announced that I was done, Kelly said, "Little one, I don't usually give you an opportunity to have dessert after breakfast. Would you like to enjoy some this morning?"

"Oh, yes, My Mistress. I would." I didn't need any additional directions. I dropped down on all fours and started to crawl under the table for the second time. I turned my naked back to Kassie, raised up and grasped the waistband of Kelly's pajama bottoms. Kassie remained silent. I assumed that was because she realized what was about to happen while she watched. Kelly put her hands over mine and stopped me from pulling her pajamas off. I didn't know why, but, since she continued to hold my hands, I knew something was happening and that I should remain in place.

What I didn't realize was, at that moment Kassie's and Kelly's eyes were fiercely piercing one another. While it seemed to be a standoff, Kassie was the first to break. When her eyes finally moved down, Kelly gave a slight push on my hands, indicating I should continue. At the same time, she raised her hips slightly and moved forward on the chair. to make it easier for me to remove them, As I slid the garment down her legs, she lifted her feet so I could remove it completely. I was pleased that I didn't have to remove any panties. I pushed my arms under her legs and around her hips. This helped to raise and spread her legs a little giving me better access.

I moved in to make love to her wet pussy. I started with one continuous lick with my tongue starting at her perineum then up across her vagina and through her folds. I loved the taste and fragrance of Kelly's feminine secretions. They were like an aphrodisiac to me.

"That's it, little one. I need your tongue and mouth. Listening to you two last night made me so hot. Just do what you need to do to give your mistress some release and do it quickly. I, of course, changed my strategy from a "making love' one to and 'attack' one. I pushed three fingers into her vagina, sucked her clit into my mouth and started flicking it with my tongue while fucking her with my fingers. I knew she was turned on, because she quickly climaxed, grabbing my hair, keeping me from moving back. I slowly continued to lick her juices from her folds as she came back down to earth and finally released me.

"That was wonderful, pet. Thank you." Her words gave me permission to move to a kneeling at rest position under the table.

I looked up at Kelly and saw that she was looking at Kassie. When I also turned my head to look at Kassie, I saw that she had a hand between her legs and was slowly masturbating. It didn't seem to matter that both Kelly and I were watching her. In fact, her eyes were closed, and she didn't even realize that we were now watching her.

Kelly broke the trance by saying, "Kassandra, I distinctly remember telling you, last night, that you do not need to masturbate in my house when I have a slave with a magic tongue to take care of your problem. You are our guest. Please stop."

"Oh, god, I'm sorry, Kelly, but that was so hot, I didn't even realize what I was doing."

"kimmy, you know what to do."

"That's OK, Kelly. It was just an automatic reaction. She doesn't need to do anything."

Nevertheless, Kassie was now watching me intently to see if I was going to do anything. She hadn't been with us long enough to realize that Kelly's statement was, to me, an order. I turned towards Kassie and shuffled the short distance between us. She offered absolutely no resistance when I pushed her legs apart and shoved my arms under them and around the back of her hips, the same as I had done with Kelly. The only difference was that I had to pull her forward, so her pussy was at the edge of the chair.

I was at a quandary, wondering if I should make love to her or to also attack her 'quick and dirty.' The latter won out. We had made love several times during the night. She just needed relief from her latest turn-on. And attack her I did. Two fingers entered her well-lubricated vagina while, simultaneously, my mouth encapsulated her clit and my tongue started lashing against it. Even though Kassie had declined Kelly's offer to use my 'magic tongue" (she had never said that before and it made me laugh), I knew she was turned on because she climaxed faster than Kelly had.

When I crawled out from beneath the table, Kelly puckered her lips and, using her index finger, indicated that she wanted me to kiss her. She first licked around my lips, tasting Kassie's essence, then lovingly kissed me. "That was beautiful, my darling slut. It's no wonder I fell in love with you. You may kneel and rest." I was close enough that she spent the next ten (or so) minutes running her hand through my hair and over my face, neck and breasts. I loved the intimate attention.

When Kelly saw that Kassie had recovered sufficiently, I was ordered to 'stand and present.' She walked over to the far end of the kitchen counter, removed something that she hid in the palm of her hand that she then handed to Kassie. I quickly discovered there was more than one item when she said, "Kassandra, I would like you to put these on my pet."

Kassie looked at the objects in her hand and said, "I've never seen anything like this before. What do I do with them?"

"You're a smart woman, Kassandra. I think you'll be able to easily figure it out yourself.

Kassie walked over to me, glanced once at me and started to laugh. "How could I be so obtuse. It's so damn obvious. Two round disks with what appear to be rays of the sun flaring out around the edge, with holes in the center..."

I simply grinned before saying, "They are called nipple shields, ma'am. Those are in the shape of sunbursts.

Kassie carefully removed the captive ball ring from my left nipple then turned to Kelly. "May I?"

"Of course you may, Kassandra." Milliseconds later Kassie's lips touched my nipple with a soft, lingering kiss. An electric current charged through my body and hit my clit. Then I moaned when those same lips consumed the hard nub, briefly sucking on it. I was just beginning to truly savor the sensation when she pulled back. I tilted my head forward to look down and watch Kassie's fingers delicately slip the starburst shield over my nipple and place a D-ring in my piercing to hold the shield in place. Receiving a nod from Kelly, she repeated the procedure on my right nipple. Yes, she kissed and sucked it and yes, another electric charge traveled down to my clit. When she finished screwing the barbell into the D-ring, I looked up at the same time she did. Our eyes met and I saw pure passion in hers and felt the same in mine. Kelly threw cold water on us by saying, "Thank you, Kassandra." That was understood as an order to stop.

Kassie stepped back, looked at Kelly and said, "They definitely add a sexual quality to your tits, Kelly."

"I have something for your nipples, too, Kassandra." She held out her hand to show us what she was holding. "These are non-piercing nipple shields. Put around your nipples they can be squeezed to insure they will not come off. Would you like me to put them on you?" They were beautiful and shaped like small flowers with small jewels on the end of each petal." Kassie agreed and Kelly attached them. Then she said, "If you want, we can get your nipples pierced before you leave."

"Ah, I'll have to think about that."

"Right now, my baby has some milk to drink. Would you like to join her, Kassandra?"

"Most definitely."

We relocated to the den where Kelly sat in the center of the sofa. Kassie and I stretched out on either side of her and started to suckle. It is amazing, to me, how this act of nursing could also be a deeply loving and sensuous activity. I knew we could not do this forever as a couple, but one can hope.

We finished draining every drop of milk from Kelly's breasts, then she sent me to the bedroom to get the tray of nail polish. By the time I returned, I saw that Kassie had placed a straight-back chair in front of the sofa. She sat on the chair and, as instructed, I handed her the tray and sat on the sofa in front of her. She selected a jar of pink polish and one of black and sat the tray on the coffee table. I put my right foot in her lap and she carefully removed the old polish. My left foot was next. She then painted every other toe pink and black. "These are supposed to be complimentary colors representing happy and confident, kitten. I hope you like them." I loved them, but then, what choice did I have.

The most interesting thing about Kassie doing my toenails was that I didn't even think about the fact that we were both naked, and facing one another, while she was doing it. Had I become that comfortable with being nude that it no longer bothered me? At least in the house it didn't anymore.

"Well, ladies, it is time to get some clothes on. We are going shopping." Kelly announced.

"Wow! I'm a lady now. My status in society has been upgraded. Thank you, Mistress,' I quipped.

"Don't let it go to your head, slut. It was just easier than saying, 'Pet and lady,'" Kelly countered.

"Kassandra, please meet us in our bedroom when you are dressed."

Kelly laid a short, white pleated skirt and two tops on the bed and instructed me to sit and wait while she dressed.

Kassandra soon entered the bedroom wearing a sweater, stretch jeans and low heel boots, saw that I was still naked, and commented, "Not dressed, yet, kitten. I hope you aren't going shopping like that!"

I laughed, "I'm just waiting for instructions from Mistress Kelly, ma'am."

Just then, Kelly emerged from the closet. She was wearing a print dress and flats and was carrying my white sandals. She was wearing a bra, so I assumed she was also wearing panties. She was, but one cannot assume too much these days. "Kassandra, those jeans look great on you, and I notice you have decided not to wear a bra."

"I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. In fact, I prefer that you never wear one when you're here." Then she handed the sandals to me. "Here, pet, you may put these and your skirt on. Then we'll discuss which top you will wear."

I knew the 'we' in her comment excluded me. There was no way I would be deciding what clothes I would wear. I could tell Kassie was enjoying my 'topless' condition. She was ogling my breasts when Kelly interrupted her. "I couldn't decide between these two tops, Kassandra, so I will have kimmy put both on and you can say which one she should wear today."

The first was a basic, white tube top. When I put it on, Kassie said, "Um, OK, that's nice, let's see the other one." It was a white, high-neck halter. I tied the two strings of the neckline in a bow around the back of my neck. The bottom hem ended just below my bustline. The sides ended under my arms, so my back was fully exposed. I fastened the string ties in a bow behind my back.

"Oh, my god!" Kassie exclaimed. "That's it. The tube top covered too much. Her nipples are prominent, and I can even make out the outline of the starburst. That, and the fact it's backless, makes it obvious she isn't wearing a bra. I'm not sure she should go out in public wearing it, though."

"Thanks, Kassandra. You just confirmed the one I preferred. There is no reason she can't go out in public. She's covered. She will wear her collar, too. It's ok if everyone thinks she is a slut. The important thing is that she's my slut. It's probably good that we will be the only ones to know she is naked under her skirt."

"Hey," I thought. "I'm standing right here while you're talking about me."

Kelly drove, with Kassie in the passenger seat and yours truly in the back. Kelly explained that she had found an online site that had absolutely fantastic mini skirts and dresses that meet her criteria for length (which she explained to Kassie), and sexy tops, all in solid colors and beautiful prints. They also have dresses and skirts that are above-the-knee length that will be more appropriate for work than the minis. Originally, she ruled that all my dresses had to be the shorter length, but later changed her mind. She then told us that she discovered this online store had opened a brick and mortar store in town. That was our destination. (author's note: there are actually three web sites involved (not one has a brick and mortar store), but I have taken the liberty to combine them into one store for the purpose of this story. Literotica does not permit links, but they will be on my bio page if anyone is interested in looking at some outstanding outfits.)

"Mistress," I interjected, "I bought new clothes when I moved in with you. And you had most of my other clothes altered."

"I know, pet, but if you think about it, most of what you purchased was undergarments, and that was before you agreed to be my permanent sub. Don't worry, I am not going to spend your money today. This one's on me. Let's just say that this an additional 'collaring gift' for you. You're going to love your new look, little one. We'll discuss your old clothes when we get home."

I could not believe that we spent over three hours in that store. Kelly and Kassie would stroll the aisles selecting clothes for me to try on while I had to wait at the dressing room. I could tell the clerks were enjoying just watching us. I would then model their selections and they would decide which I should keep. Some tops and skirts were sets, but many could be mix and match. Several were halter or crop tops, too. One of the crop tops had long sleeves.

Some of the dresses and skirts they picked were short, ending two or three inches above the knee, but would be appropriate for work. Kassie was surprised at the extra short length of the rest. If you remember, Kelly's normal 'required' length was that I would be able to lift the hem by simply folding my fingers under it when my hands were held at my side. Many of the skirts and dresses were shorter, ending at the middle of my palms. They were definitely minis. I would guess thirteen to fifteen-inch length from the waist. I have no idea what Kelly's final bill was, and don't want to know, but each one of us carried several bags back to the car. I tried to count the number of outfits we purchased and couldn't remember. As I indicated, many pieces could be mix and match.

Kelly announced that we shouldn't eat too much for lunch because we would be going to Lisa's for dinner, so she stopped at a salad bar.

Once home, Kassie was again amazed when we entered the laundry room from the garage, and I set my bags the floor and immediately stripped.

"I said it before, and I imagine I'll be saying it again: I absolutely love it!" Kassie laughed.

We took our bags to our bedroom, sat them on the floor, then followed Kelly into the extra-large, walk-in closet. Kelly explained to Kassie that it was built as a 'him and her closet, "But, it is now a 'her and her closet. We chuckled. "kimmy has one section and the other is mine, of course.

"Now I have a project for the two of you. kimmy, take all of your old clothes and lay them on the bed. Old means everything you owned before meeting me. Hang up all of today's purchases. Then you will need to make some decisions." My eyebrows lifted when she made this comment. Kelly reminded Kassie, that I was not permitted to make decisions while wearing her collar. "It is necessary for this project, however, pet, so I am temporarily suspending that rule. I would like you to get rid of all the clothes you owned before we met. But I will not be an ogre and force you to throw anything that you truly love or that has a sentimental value. I will also want you to make the same choices for the clothes that you still have to move here. That being said, I need to know how you feel about doing this for me. Remember, honesty is always best."

"Mistress, remember when you asked me to look in the mirror and tell you who I saw?"

"I do, pet. That day is vivid in my mind. I will never forget it."

"Well, My darling Mistress, all the clothes I owned before meeting you were Kimberly's. I am now kimmy. I should not be wearing Kimberly's clothes. I only can think of one dress that has sentimental value to me. That is the maid of honor dress I wore at Kassie's wedding. For you, I will carefully look at everything else, but will be pleased to get rid of everything pre-kimmy. I know there are charities that will be able to distribute them to the needy."