Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmph, yesph," Kim tried to speak with panties in her mouth. Rita pulled the panties away and looked at Kim.

"Do you like to taste your sister's panties?" Rita asked.

"Yes, yes I love them," Kim admitted, desperately horny and looking for release.

"I thought so, slut," Rita confirmed. "You're so desparate for pussy you'll suck the cum off of girls' panties, won't you?"

"Yes, Rita, I need pussy!"

"Get on your knees then, slut, and eat my pussy while he fucks my tight little asshole!" Rita bent over the desk, her ass up and protruding and begging to be stretched out. Her pussy gaped slightly, clear strands of wetness between her labia and stuck to her thighs. I walked up behind her, my cock throbbing with each heartbeat. Kim, almost in a trance, slid between Rita's legs, ready to be a good pussy eating subservient.

I slapped my cock on Kim's face and thrust forward slightly when she opened her mouth. She knew just what I wanted - a nice layer of her spit for lube - and her salivating mouth quickly made me slick with wetness. I watched Kim spread Rita's pink, puffy labia and bury her face in her secretary's slit. Rita squealed with excitement, and again when the head of my cock pressed against her tiny little asshole.

"Oh, that's right, fill me up with that cock! Fuck my little ass while I ride Kim's face!" Rita was clearly not concerned that anyone else was there as she yelled in anticipation. I slid in slowly, first getting the head of my cock past her impossibly tight hole. I waited for her to relax and accept the full width of my dick before pressing further.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes, yes fuck my ass!" Rita exclaimed, her excitement no doubt increased by Kim's devouring mouth. I pushed in an inch at a time, resting to let her accept me before pushing further. Finally, I was buried 8-inches inside her little ass, and I felt Kim's mouth grazing my balls as she continued to suck on Rita's sopping wet pussy. The sounds of slurping and licking made clear that Kim was continuing with her cunnilingus with gusto.

I started to pull out slowly, only an few inches, before I pushed myself fully back into Rita. She pressed her ample ass back at me, encouraging me to go rougher, faster, harder. My pace quickened and I took a tight grip of her hair as I started to pound her ass with vigor. Each thrust I felt her vice-like grip sliding first up and then down my shaft, each smack my balls grazed on Kim's soaking wet chin, each pull penetration drew a satisfied grunt from Rita. My calves burned from the position but I kept pounding her ass with abandon.

Soon Rita reached a sort of frenzy, panting heavily and breathlessly repeating "right there right there RIGHT THERE YES YES YES!" I felt her muscles clench so hard it was almost painful, but I had to keep going to be pushed out. With one final thrust, I buried myself fully inside Rita's ass as she climaxed loudly. I looked down to see Kim furiously licking, her tongue going into overdrive on Rita's clit. Rita shuddered all over, her ass quivering from the intensity. Kim looked like she had abandoned any pretext of licking Rita and instead was engaged in what I can only describe as burying her face between Rita's thighs.

I was on the verge of cumming myself, but I wanted to give Rita a chance to recover. I started thrusting slowly with short strokes, maximizing the feeling from each inch of her velvety hole. Finally realizing she could take no more, Rita pulled Kim away from her pussy. I saw the girl-cum splattered in Kim's satisfied face, with little strands running between her chin and Rita's sex.

It was only a few more thrusts before I felt my balls tighten and the sensations of Rita's ass give way to pure, uncut pleasure. "I'm gonna cum!" I barely managed to get out of my throat before I pulled out and erupted all over Rita's big round bottom, spurting what seemed like endless ropes of hot cum all over her rear.

"Kim, clean me up, I want you to get every drop in your mouth," commanded Rita. Fuck, where did this come from? Kim spun around and parked herself right in front of Rita's bent over ass, her freshly fucked asshole closing and cum starting to drip down her thighs. Kim obeyed and slowly, sensually licked from thighs to ass, her tongue scooping up my cum and taking it into her mouth. Kim saved her last lick for the strand of cum dripping down Rita's engorged pussy lips.

"Come here, my slut, and give that to me," Rita insisted. For the second time in less than a month, I watched as my girlfriend shared my cum with another woman.

Unlike last time, this time I suspected that it wouldn't be the last.

"I need to call Katie," I thought to myself as Kim and Rita finished up their naughty kiss. "I have a plan."

To Be Continued.

12