Kim's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back down and quickly opened my beer and took a long drink. Kim leaned back against me and stared up at the sky. The sun had gone down and a few stars had appeared.

"So, what did you mean about finding other people who find it inappropriate?" I asked.

"Ron." she explained.

"Ron?" I spat out, surprised by her response.

"Yeah... ever since he and I started dating he has been sort of jealous of you." she told me.

"That's ridiculous!" I said.

"Is it?" she asked, turning towards me.

"Of course. I'm your brother. He doesn't need to be jealous of me."

"He knows how close we are. A few times he's said that if you weren't my brother he'd lose me to you."

I could feel myself gripping my beer can so tightly that it began to dent where my thumb was. I knew that what Kim was telling me was accurate -- or at least from my point of view it was. She and I had never had a conversation of this sort with this much honesty before and although I thought it might be good for us to get some things out in the open I also worried that it could be harmful in the long run.

"Well, make sure he knows that he has absolutely nothing to worry about." I said.

"Uh-uh... no way," she chirped as she brought her can from her mouth "I like to keep him on his toes and make him a little jealous."

"Kim...!" I exclaimed.

"When you were over to our place for my birthday party, do you remember what I wore?"

I thought for a moment then recalled the dress Kim was wearing that night. It was a short black cocktail dress with thin straps and a plunging neckline. I was in sheer torment trying not to be too obvious about looking my sister over as she walked around. I knew she couldn't be wearing a bra because the front of the dress rippled and moved with her every step and her nipples jutted out firmly making two distinct peaks against the material. I was constantly hard while I was there and barely dared stand up, even to go use the bathroom. At one point Kim brought me a drink, and as she bent over to hand it to me I could see down the front of her dress. Her breasts swayed freely. They were round with a gentle downwards curve.

"That was quite the dress." I remarked.

"I bought it especially for that night," she said "Rob thought I got it to show off for him, but really it was you I was trying to get to notice me."

"Wow... really?"

Kim looked up at me once again and gave me a tight-lipped smile then nodded.

"Well, it worked." I confessed.

"I know." she said, sounding quite pleased.

I wanted to ask Kim how or why she knew, but I was afraid to. I wondered if she had noticed the bulge in my jeans that night but I was scared to find out.

Kim downed the rest of her beer then dropped the empty can on the ground next to mine. She twisted herself around and rested her head on my shoulder. I slid my hand back up her back and she squirmed slightly, causing her breasts to rub over me again.

"The look on your face when I brought you your second drink made it all worth it." she told me.

I could feel my body tense and never replied.

"I know you got a good look at my boobs, Mike. That was the whole point, so you don't have to pretend you didn't."

"But why... why did you do that?" I asked.

"Because it felt so naughty," she explained "letting you see them with Ron sitting there behind me."

"That was pretty daring of you though." I told her.

"The more daring it is -- the more thrilling," she explained "I've always wondered something though..."

"What's that?" I asked her.

"Could you see my nipples when I bent over?"

I probably should not have been so surprised by Kim's audaciousness at this point, but I was. Even her blunt mention of her nipples was arousing. It was almost as if she was talking dirty to me and it sent a jolt to my cock, making it twitch.

"No." I told her.

Kim let out a giggle that sounded girlish. "Too bad..."

"Kim... what's gotten into you?" I asked out of surprise.

"Nothing," she replied "well, nothing in a week -- Ron hasn't been in the mood I guess -- maybe that's my problem."

"Maybe I'll get you a vibrator as a wedding gift." I joked, surprised by my own bawdiness, but concluding it was caused by a mixture of the beer and being horny.

"I've already got one. But thanks anyway."

Kim was laying on her back resting against me with one foot flat on the bench and the other on the ground. I looked down her body to her parted legs and imagined her pushing a vibe into her wet pussy. My hand was on her waist and she was holding it. She moved slightly and my palm glided over the curve of her stomach.

"So what do you usually do in the evenings?" Kim asked.

"Not much," I told her "usually just watch some tv, maybe surf the Net a while. You're going to find it pretty damn boring here."

"Not with you around. I always have fun when we hang out." Kim assured me with a smirk.

"Thanks," I said "same here. But will it be as fun for you without Ron around to make jealous?

Kim let out a loud laugh, her body shaking against me. "Yes, it's always fun trying to get your attention no matter what."

"Sometimes it doesn't take much though." I remarked.

Kim gave a thoughtful nod.

"It's getting cold out here. How about we veg-out in front of the tv?" she suggested.

"Sounds like fun!" I told her.

We went into the livingroom and sat down on the couch. Kim picked the remote up from the coffee table and began flipping through channels until she found a program that appealed to her, then tucked her legs under herself and curled up next to me. Kim's taste in television programs were always distinctly different from mine, but that night I never complained. It was enough to be sitting next to her and she interested me more than anything on television.

"So, you're not fighting with me for the remote like you used to." Kim observed with a grin a little while later.

I smiled to myself as I recalled how we would often argue, and sometimes even wrestle, for the remote when we were younger. "No. I'll let you choose the shows since you're a guest." I told her.

"You never fooled me, you know, Mike," Kim said "you always spent more time pawing at my boobs than trying to grab the remote from my hands anyway."

I gave my sister a shy look and a guilty smile. "Well, sometimes they were in the way." I explained, doubting she'd believe the excuse.

"Nice try, my horny little brother." Kim replied in a mocking tone and gave me a shove with her shoulder.

Kim remained leaning on me, still laughing quietly, obviously pleased with herself for having embarrassed me. I turned to her and realized that I now had a tantalizing view down the front of her blouse. I could see the swell of the tops of her breasts and a bit of the cleft between them nestled in her bra. She shifted slightly, and as her blouse got pulled to one side part of her bra was revealed. It was dark blue and lacy.

I suppose I should make a confession." Kim announced, her head tilting up towards me.

"What?" I asked, curious as to what it could be.

"Well," she began, drawing in a deep breath "sometimes when I knew we'd be hanging out watching tv, like on weekends, I never wore a bra on purpose."

"What?" I exclaimed.

Amy chuckled. "Yeah... that way they were more free, you know, to move around if we wrestled. I thought you'd get a better feel that way than through a bra."

"Wow..." was all I was able to say to my sister's disclosure.

"See... I can be as naughty as you." she boasted.

"I guess so..."

Close to a minute later Kim bolted upright. "Wait here -- don't move!" she ordered.

I was puzzled by her sudden request but gave a silent nod as she dashed towards the kitchen. A few minutes later she returned with a can of beer in each hand, but what instantly caught my attention was her bra dangling from her wrist. She handed me one of the cans then dropped the bra on the coffee table and sat down.

"I decided to take it off in case you wanted to fight me for the remote." she teased.

Kim took a haul of beer and leaned against me once more as she curled up on the sofa. I noticed that when she had put her blouse back on she had left one more button undone than earlier. Looking down the opening of her blouse I saw the top halves of her breasts, smooth and rising and falling as she breathed.

"You're going to drive me crazy while you're here." I told her.

"That's the plan." she taunted.

I put my arm around her and she pulled it tight to her stomach.

"Most sisters and brothers aren't like us, are they?" she asked a while later.

"What do you mean?" I asked, quite sure that I knew what she was hinting at.

"You know... the teasing... the naughtiness." she explained, seeming sheepish.

Now Kim was the one who was acting nervous and shy as she spoke and I was relieved. At least it wasn't only me who felt that way.

"Probably not," I replied after I thought for a moment "but it's not the type of thing people talk about either, so we don't know for sure."

"I guess you're right," she concluded "I've always wondered if other siblings were close like us, you know... in a taboo way."

"Remember Bobby Wilson?" I asked.

"Yeah." Kim said after thinking a moment.

"Well, he once told me he spied on his sister when she was changing." I said.

"I can't blame him," Kim said with a grin "she had big tits. No wonder he wanted to see them."

"So, see... I'm not the only pervert in town." I joked.

"Did you ever do that -- spy on me while I was changing?" she asked.

"No way. I never would have dared to!" I said.

"You probably saw almost as much anyway when I wore those sundresses and tank tops." she remarked.

"Not to mention that black dress you wore on your birthday." I added.

"I should have brought that with me."

"Ron would have gotten suspicious." I concluded.

"Heh... he never saw what I packed," Kim informed me "actually, maybe he would have objected to some of it anyway since I'll be alone with you for a while."

"Oh..." I said, trying to sound less interested than I really was.

"Don't worry, you'll see..." she taunted, her eyes meeting mine and looking dreamy.

Kim focused her attention on the television for a while as she rested against me. I found it nearly impossible to concentrate on anything except her and my twitching cock. The topic of conversation drifted away from her and me for the next while and except for occasional comments about what we were watching we spoke little. I was enjoying the quiet as Kim laid against me and I think perhaps she was feeling the same.

"You'll probably want to be going to bed soon." she remarked as the time grew closer to 11 o'clock.

"I probably should so I'm not a zombie at work tomorrow." I told her.

Kim sat up and pushed her hair out of her face. She stretched and my eyes became riveted to her breasts pushing out from her blouse. Her nipples were hard and I wondered how strongly she'd object if I rubbed one, still by better judgement won over and I kept my hands in my lap.

"I should get some sleep too," she said "I see there's a store down the road that rents DVDs. How about I rent one for us to watch tomorrow night?"

"Sure."

"Don't worry -- I won't get a chick-flick." she assured me with a laugh.

I smiled to myself as I got up from the couch then went out to the kitchen to turn the lights out and lock the door. Kim followed me upstairs and stopped outside my bedroom door.

"I'll be getting up early, but you sleep in as late as you want. I'll try to be quiet." I told her.

"Don't worry. I sleep like a log." she said.

I was in a hurry to get in my bedroom where I'd be alone. My hard cock had been driving me nearly insane and I needed some relief. But as I lay on my bed in the dark stroking my cock I was careful to be quiet for fear that Kim would hear in the next room. Still, knowing she was lying there on the other side of the wall excited me even more. I imagined what she might wear to bed, if anything. I recalled the events of the evening and how her body felt as she leaned against me.

~ Chapter 3 ~

Driving home from work at the end of the next day I kept glancing at the speedometer of my car. I was eager to be alone with my sister once again. I wondered what might happen that evening, but I didn't want to get a speeding ticket either.

Kim was in the process of getting supper ready when I arrived. The smell of food greeted me as I walked in and hung up my coat, then I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw my sister.

Kim was wearing a thin floral dress that came down just past her knees. It had spaghetti straps that left almost all of her delicate shoulders bare, and the front was scooped so it left her upper chest bare. I knew that I was going to find the evening a frustrating one, but I also was thrilled that Kim had decided to have some fun with me.

"Go wash up. It's almost ready." she told me.

I stood before the toilet a while with my semi-hard cock in my hand, trying to think of anything besides my sister. After a while I finished-up and washed my hands, then returned to the kitchen.

"Have a good day?" Kim asked, clasping my arm and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I ran my hand up my sister's smooth back, confirming my suspicion that she wasn't wearing a bra, and kissed her cheek. Her skin was warm and soft, making me wish I could run my hands over her entire body.

"Not bad. I'm glad it's over though." I replied.

"Have a seat -- everything's ready." she told me.

I sat down and Kim placed a pork chop in my plate then returned to the stove to get a pot of mashed potatoes. She was standing so close as she scooped the potatoes onto my plate that I could feel her heat radiating on me. Her right breast was at eye-level to me and from the corner of my eye I noticed how it hung down slightly and was turned up slightly, capped with a hard nipple. I was glad I was close to the table so my lap was covered.

"Oh... I have a surprise for you!" I announced part-way through supper, somewhat amazed that I had forgotten to mention it earlier.

"What's that?" Kim asked, looking up from her plate.

"I spoke with my boss today," I began "things are always slow this time of year and I have a lot of sick time accumulated. So I asked him if I could take the next two weeks off starting tomorrow. He said it wouldn't be a problem."

"Really?!" Kim exclaimed, obviously happy with my news. Her brown eyes sparkled as they flashed in my direction.

"Yes, really," I said "so you're stuck with me around here until your wedding."

"That's great! Thanks so much for doing this, Mike, it really means a lot to me."

I felt pleased as I finished my supper. Both because I would be getting to spend a lot of time with my sister and that it meant a lot to her as well.

Once we had eaten Kim and I stood together at the sink washing the dishes. Each time she handed me something to dry my eyes were drawn past her hand to the curves of her body which her dress did little to hide.

"Time to watch the sunset. You wanna?" Kim asked after we had finished the dishes. She brought two cans of beer from the fridge and handed one to me.

"Sure." I said then followed her outside to the bench.

Although it was only our second day of living together Kim and I seemed to have fallen into a routine and I loved it. I wondered though how things might change without me having to go to work daily.

"I was hoping we'd do this again tonight." she said as she slid closer to me and tucked her feet under her on the bench.

I swallowed a mouthful of beer and nodded. "Me too."

Kim tilted her head up towards me and smirked. "If Ron saw us he'd be pissed."

"I guess..."

"No, he would be for sure. You know, if someone didn't know us and saw us here they'd never guess we were brother and sister." she remarked.

"Or if they did, they'd think something weird was going on." I added.

"Well, it's none of their business," Kim said in a defiant tone "besides, it's not like we're doing it, you know..."

"Yeah..." I agreed, not quite knowing what to say.

Kim leaned into me and looked out at the sinking sun. My hand was on her bare arm and I occasionally moved it, enjoying the feeling of her silky skin. I could see the shape of her right thigh against her dress and followed it up to her hip and round ass. Soon my eyes moved to the view down her dress I had. I could see much of her breasts and watching the sunset was now out of the question for me.

"You haven't commented on my dress." Kim said a while later, sounding both disappointed and flirty.

I chuckled. "It looks amazing on you."

"You approve?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Absolutely!"

"When I packed it I tried to imagine your reaction." she said.

"Oh..."

"Oh ya!" she exclaimed.

"What sort of reaction where you hoping for?" I asked.

"Well" she said, her eyes showing a glimmer of playfulness "more like an erection rather than a reaction."

I felt my mouth open wide, then I laughed.

"That's okay... you don't have to admit to anything, baby brother." my sister said as she settled back on my shoulder and looked out at the sky.

The sky was turning purple as we sat on the bench. Kim and I never spoke much, but enjoyed the comfortable silence. I continued to enjoy the view I had down her dress, wondering if she realized this, but assuming it's what she had intended.

"Time to go in." Kim said once the sky had turned black.

My sister and I went inside where she informed me that she had rented a DVD for us to watch. We went into the livingroom and I waited for her to join me on the couch while she put the disc in the player.

I hope you like this." Kim said as she settled down next to me.

I didn't care what the movie was. All that mattered was my sister resting on me with my arm around her. My hand was on her hip and I noticed how smooth it was. Something seemed different but I wasn't sure what. It was a few minutes later as I slowly let my fingers drift down that I realized I should be able to feel Kim's panties through her dress, but couldn't. My pulse raced, sending more blood to my swelling cock as I wondered if she was wearing any panties at all.

"Could you pause it? I have to go pee." Kim said about a half hour later.

I aimed the remote at the DVD player then waited for Kim to return. Once I knew she was upstairs I stood up and quickly adjusted my pants, making room for my hard cock then sat down again.

"There... thanks."

I looked up at Kim as she returned and rejoined me on the couch. I resumed the movie as she nestled up against my right side again. Kim was watching the movie, but my attention was more on her. She adjusted her posture once more to get comfortable. It was then that I saw the strap of her dress slip off of her left shoulder and slide down her arm, causing the front of her dress to fall just enough to uncover almost all of her breast. I could see the very edge of her light brown areola and wished her dress would slip another two inches. I stared for a moment, unable to believe my luck, then concluded this was more than Kim had intended for me to see and I should alert her, lest she get mad at me once she realized.

"Ahhh... your strap fell." I murmured as I gave it a gentle tug up my sister's arm.

Kim looked down at my hand then to her breast, which was now bare almost to her nipple it seemed. She let out a giggle and looked up at me.

"Oops...," she squeaked and pulled the strap up over her shoulder "well, I suppose it's no more than you've seen other times."

I never answered.

"Well, tell me -- is it?" she prodded.

"Maybe a bit more." I replied.

Kim looked lost in thought as she gave me a blank stare. "How much more?" she prodded, sounding intrigued and perhaps a little horny.

"Enough to see a bit of some brown skin."