Kindred Spirits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged, happy that for once I hadn't screwed up, and seeing Mrs. Peacock smile was worth it.

"Seeing as how you're a man now, you can dispense with the Mrs. Peacock I think," she added.

"My Mom would get mad if she heard me call you..."

"Gail," she said softly. "Your mother's not here. If she was, I'd tell her what an amazing job she did in raising you."

"Gail," I said with very little conviction but knowing that this made us friends if we hadn't been already.

"Retiring is a reason I asked you to clear out that garage for me," she told me. "I wasn't going to take most of that with me, and maybe less of a mess will make this place easier to sell."

"Sell? You're moving?"

"Florida," she told me. "Time to give these old bones a break from the cold weather. Nothing for me here anyway. I know it's too late to really change my life but at least I might be more comfortable. Too many memories here, and too few of them are good ones."

"The street won't be the same," I told her. "You've been here like forever."

"36 years," she responded wistfully, and then she spent about a half hour telling me about those years.

It was like she had all of these things inside her with no one to confide in, and once she started it all came out.

Gail moved into this place when she got married and a year later she gave birth to a baby girl. That explained the rusty tricycle that I found, and while I was spared the details I was able to tell that it was an illness that the medical world wasn't able to combat back then. That explained why there weren't any other bicycles in the garage.

That tore apart their marriage, with her husband taking out his frustration on her even though there was no fault, and when hitting her or drinking wasn't enough to ease his pain he left, leaving her with this place and the memories that came with it.

Gail cried a couple times during telling me her life story, and I slid my chair around to try and comfort her, although also for hiding the way my own eyes kept filling up. I nodded when she said she sort of understood the reasons for everything her husband did, but I wasn't as forgiving and told myself if I ever did find a woman as nice as Gail to marry, I would never raise anything but my voice to her.

"Really messed up this nice dinner, didn't I?" Mrs. Peacock said when she finally ended the tale, but I assured her it didn't. "What about you Elliot? I bet your story is a lot happier."

"I wouldn't have thought so," I told her, but after hearing what Gail had been through, my pitiful annoyances and tales of teenage insecurities seemed as trifling as they actually were all along.

Gail listened though, asking questions and offering advice while patting me on the hand and telling me I was alright and that most of my problems would seem like nothing after I put this area in my rear view mirror.

"Look at the time," Gail said. "Me yakking away like that and it's almost dark. You probably have to get home."

"No. I told my mother were I was and what I was doing and she was fine with it," I told Gail. "She'll be in bed soon."

"Well in that case, I have an idea," Gail suggested. "I could draw you a bath and while you're bathing I could put your things in the washer. I know you washed your hands and face before dinner but.. it's up to you."

"I..." I said, actually pausing and thinking before I blurted out that I didn't like baths and preferred showers or something equally dumb, instead saying, "That would be cool."

"Great," Gail said as she bounced to her feet and kissed my head. "It's so wonderful to have company here."

Mrs. Peacock left me, and soon after I heard what sounded like water running. I got up and went towards the bathroom, where Gail was sprinkling something under the faucet, and as she waved her hand in there I watched the bubbles rise but liked the view from behind much better.

Gail's legs were trim and showed little evidence that they had been working for 62 years, and her rear-end looked nice from where I stood as well. I was admiring her slender arm as it reached down, the freckled and slightly tanned outer side and the pale inside, and my eyes were just drifting up to the little bicep and beyond when I realized my watching was not any more subtle inside than it had been out in the yard.

"I - I was wondering if I could do the dishes," I said quickly, beginning to feel less likely to screw up.

"Don't you dare," Gail told me. "Now it's almost ready. Check the temperature and if it's okay, hop in. I'll be right back."

As Gail left I ducked my hand in and quickly yanked off my shirt, hoping to get my clothes off and my butt in the tub before she got back. My fears were twofold. My body was far from impressive, with my skinny frame looking more like the before than the after in those muscle building ads in the back pages of the comics.

The other reason that I wanted to hide under the bubbles was the fact that like much of the day my dick was hard. This time the reason for my reaction was from seeing Mrs. Peacock bending over, and while it was slowly calming down, when I yanked my underwear down I still had what I called a semi.

My equipment, like the rest of me, was nothing remarkable, although during a goofy session in the woods with Billy Wolfe and a couple of Playboy magazines I had learned that I was fairly well equipped. What I was, was a grower. I didn't know that before because the only time I saw other guy's dicks was in the locker room at school. Nobody walked around in there with a hard-on, and if they did they might not leave there alive.

So while there was nothing outrageous about me, when erect or nearly there I looked like a man. That was the way Mrs. Peacock saw me after I tossed my fruit of the looms in the pile of dirty clothes and prepared to step in the tub.

"Be careful Elliot," Gail warned after I nearly did a header while trying to step into the tub and cover myself at the same time. "Most accidents in the home happen in the tub."

"I'm okay," I assured her as I sank into the warm water and disappeared in the bubbles, and after she scooped my clothes up and headed for her laundry room I felt kind of good.

Mrs. Peacock had been looking at me, for how long I don't know and I had no right to complain given the way I had been acting all day, but her eyes had been on my dick and she wasn't laughing and might actually have been surprised at what she saw.

I shuddered when I thought about what her reaction had been if instead of the swaying 6 or so inches she saw, my dick had been in repose and resembled a peanut more that a penis.

"There! They'll be done in no time," Gail declared, leaving me to hope that my underwear was clean when she handled them. "Let's get Elliot scrubbed up now." As she said that she knelt down beside me and started rubbing my back with a sponge of some kind.

"You okay honey?" Mrs. Peacock asked after I must have half jumped out of the tub in shock. "Too hot?"

"No," I warbled as she squeezed the wet sponge and let it rain on my bony shoulders before scrubbing them.

"You got a little tan today," Gail said as she sponged my arms, and I nodded. "Worked hard too. Bet your muscles are sore."

"No. I'm okay," I croaked as she raised my arm and soaped up my armpit.

"You have a little hair under your arms too," Gail giggled while I'm sure I blushed. "I realize you noticed I haven't tended to some things. If I had known I was going to have company today I would have made myself more presentable."

"No. You look cute as you are," I replied and then added a little shakily, "Sexy."

"Oh," Gail answered after a few seconds of silence. "Thank you. Haven't been called sexy in... since I was your age."

I got my chest sponged, wondering if Gail could feel my heart beating or maybe hear it while I hoped she would wash me lower, but she took the sponge away and rocked back on her heels.

"You comfy? Got plenty of room?" Mrs. Peacock asked, and when I assured her I was fine she said, "You know, this tub used to fit two skinny people a long long time ago and it looks so inviting. Would you like some company?"

My mouth formed the word yes but I'm not sure if it came out or not because I was using my legs to push back against the back wall of the bathtub so she would have room. I watched Mrs. Peacock stand up, looking a little nervous but nothing like I was, and then she undid that pretty summer dress and let it fall off.

"Don't look too close Elliot," she said with a smile, but I couldn't turn away and I don't think Gail wanted me to either.

I think she was trying to tell me that she didn't look like a girl my age would or the women in the dirty magazine but I didn't care about them. I didn't mind the soft little belly or the tiny veins on her thighs. She was baring herself to an 18 year old guy who had never seen a completely naked woman in person in his life and to me she was gorgeous.

Gail chose to take her panties off first, and the delta between her legs looked like it was on fire. The hair - and it seemed like there was a lot of it - sparkled with the burnt orange hair seeming to have a little silver mixed in.

The bra came off next, quickly and without ceremony, but before Gail got gingerly into the tub I got a good look at the breasts. Standing up, her breasts hung down just as they hand when she was bent over. Her breasts were pale tubes, very white compared to her tanned forearms, and they looked like balloons - not the round kind but the long thin ones - and the entire ends of her breasts were pink pebbled areolas.

Mrs. Peacock's breasts sort of swayed around as she eased into the water, and she seemed very self-conscious about them when she saw me staring.

"There was a time, believe it or not, when they would be pointing at you instead of straight down," Gail lamented as she tried to disappear in the bubbles.

"I like them as they are," I told her as we tried to arrange ourselves in the tub, our legs proving to be only minor problems.

Gail smiled, perhaps not believing, but then she started rubbing my legs while smiling. I countered by running my hands up and down her slender and smooth legs and smiling even bigger, amusing my neighbor.

"Can I do that?" I asked when Gail started to move the bubbles up and down her arms.

"Please," Gail said, and I scrambled to get on my knees, with her parting her legs more so I could get close.

My hands slid nicely on Mrs. Peacock's soft shoulders and arms while she purred contentedly, and then I froze when she lifted her arms and put her hands behind her head.

"You can shave me if you want to," Gail told me as she took my inaction as being put off by dealing with the sparse wisps of hair under her arms, something she should have known better by then. "There's a razor there on the shelf."

"No," I told her as my soapy hands ran up and down her armpits, plastering the burnt orange fur to her pale skin, and she shivered a bit as my fingers kept stroking.

The idea of shaving her kind of intrigued me, but since I had so little experience in using a razor on my own, I was afraid that the combination of my ineptitude and nerves might end up in the poor woman getting hacked up so I left very well enough alone.

"I'm sure going to have clean underarms," Gail joked as my cleaning kept going, but when I stopped she told me to keep going. "I like this. Kind of sensitive there."

Eventually my hands slid over to lather her breasts, the slippery cones very soft and her nipples now stiff and long. Gail's eyes went down and saw my erection in full bloom, the combination of my kneeling and the bubbles starting to disappear leaving my bobbing bubble-covered dick exposed.

"You shouldn't be the only one working," Gail mentioned, although getting to play with her breasts was hardly work.

"Ooh!" I gasped after Gail reached over and cupped my balls, rolling them around and kneading the pouch, and I guess that was cleaning but was also doing something else.

"Such a big fella," Gail was cooing as I had to grab the sides of the tub when her hand left my nuts and began to stroke my cock, her wet hand on my dick making me almost speechless.

"No," I managed to almost sob, but Gail thought I was arguing her assessment regarding what she was holding instead of me warning her about what was about to happen.

"I beg to differ," she chuckled, but when she saw my face and felt me grab her wrist it was already too late.

"No," I mumbled as my dick started spurting towards and onto Mrs. Peacock, but after a brief pause she resumed stroking my dick as it kept cumming and cumming.

"I'm sorry, that was my fault," Gail said as I tried not to cry over my lack of control. "I was as excited as you were and wasn't paying attention."

"I think we're clean enough," Gail said as she got my semen off of her breasts. "Besides, the water's getting cool. How about we dry off?"

I nodded, wondering how many years it would take before I would begin to forget that pitiful display in the tub, and after we stood out on the rug and Gail gave me a towel she sensed the way I felt even before the words came out.

"I can't believe," is what I got out before she put a finger to my lips to quiet me.

"I can't believe how much fun I'm having. That's what you were going to say, Right Elliot?" Gail asked, and even though that wasn't it I nodded because her smile was telling me it wasn't the end of the world.

"I get to dry myself everyday," Gail told me. "This will be way better."

"Yeah," I said as I caught on fast, and as we took turns drying each other I started to lighten up.

I wasn't even embarrassed when Mrs. Peacock dried what had become a sad little peanut again, and when she kidded me that her underarms were going to be not only the cleanest but the driest in the world, I laughed along with her and moved elsewhere.

I spent a lot of time on her breasts as well, drying under the long hangers before running the towel through the fiery jungle between her legs. Even though she had a lot of hair down there I could see the lips of her pussy through the fur, full and pouting.

Gail moaned as I dried, her body sort of undulating as dried between her legs, but she she went down to her knees again and as I looked down I watched her mouth take in my dick, sucking on the wrinkled little guy like it was a pacifier..

After a few seconds things began to happen and as the peanut began to bloom she was able to move her lips up and down my swelling member until she stopped sucking and leaned back.

"That didn't take long," she cooed as she got up and hugged me, smartly not trusting my self-control while I hugged her back and started feeling good about myself. "Want to take a nap?"

The almost senior citizen gave me an impish grin, and as she took my hand I nodded. Even I wasn't dumb enough not to know where Mrs. Peacock was taking me, and I also suspected that sleeping was not the reason for our journey. Around that time I wished I had a wealth of experience to fall back on, but it was too late for that now so I would have to learn on the job.

Gail went down into the bedding first and brought me down with her. While I wasn't sure I remember a kid telling people what he did his first time, so while I was clueless about the equipment down there I started to go down between her legs and explore with my tongue but Gail took my biceps and pulled me back up.

"I'm ready now - but chicken out," was what she said, so I nodded and tried to balance myself over her with one hand while holding my dick in the other.

I started to panic when I had trouble finding the opening, poking around like fool, and I was afraid I was going to lose my erection because of the embarrassment but Gail came to the rescue, grabbing hold and guiding me to the entrance while managing to make me feel like I was the man in charge.

"Easy - that's it. Been a while," she whispered as I leaned forward, and as I felt myself easing into a wet and very warm place I had no idea whether the way Gail was carrying on was because she was just a nice lady or whether my dick was having this incredible effect on her, but I didn't care.

"Oh yes - yes!" she cried out, and kept chanting various things as I moved in and out.

I was aware that if I hadn't taken the edge off in the bathtub that this might have ended the minute I penetrated her, but even though I could not last a that long I had a degree of control so I humped away. I moved faster and harder, spurred on by Gail's vocal urging and wild-eyed expression, and I saw drops falling on her face. Some of it was my sweat but I think there were a few tears in the mix, tears of joy because I was finally doing this and doing it with the prettiest woman in town.

All of a sudden Gail's face distorted while she screamed, and this caused me to stop because I didn't know what was wrong. A second later she was clawing at my arms and shaking as her pussy seemed to try and crush my dick with a few contractions, and that was when I lost it and filled her with what had to be everything I had.

The next thing I remembered was ending up on my back with Gail grinning and looking down at me, asking me if I had cum.

"Oh yeah," I replied. "Did you?"

"Are you kidding?" she roared, hugging and smothering me with kisses for quite a while. "Elliot, I want to ask you a question, and you don't have to answer it. None of my business anyway, but was that your first time?"

"That obvious huh?" I mumbled but she shook her head.

"No, that's not it, in fact you were really really good," she insisted. "The reason I thought you were a virgin was the look on your face. So innocent yet looking like you were having the time of your time. Most of us change with time, but hang on as long as you can to that inner joy that seemed to be exploding out of you. It was beautiful to watch and I'm so glad I could share it with you."

***

I went back the next day to finish up, and after I did we looked at how much of the stuff that had been relegated to the end of the driveway had been picked up by scavengers overnight and Gail shook her head in amazement.

"I know the saying that one person's trash is another's treasure but come on," she mused aloud as she scratched her head, her short sleeves depriving me of another peek.

"Told you a lot of it was decent."

"That you did. I'm surprised how little I decided to hang on to," she added while waving at the modest pile in the garage, and then stuck some bills in my hand and squeezed it when I started to try and hand it back. "After you close the garage could you come in and do me one more favor?"

"Sure," I answered, and then when I walked through the house to try to find Mrs. Peacock, I ducked into the bathroom to wash my hands and when I looked around at the tub I knew I would remember those moments all my life.

"Elliot? In here," called her voice from the back bedroom, and when I turned the corner I stopped in my tracks because Gail was naked and standing by the bed, her beautiful-to-me body drawing me like a moth to a flame.

I had wondered through much of a sleepless night whether I actually had done well, but when she smiled and playfully attacked me I figured out that I must have been okay or else I wouldn't be getting this greeting, so I set about trying to better my previous efforts.

When I saw this I was hoping you would be interested in some more fun," she chirped as she grabbed my erection through my shorts before yanking them down. "Managed to get your interest despite the dress."

"All sweaty," I managed to get out before I went flying onto the bed.

"Good," Gail told me. "Now you can get sweatier."

***

I stopped by a few more times before the moving truck came, and one time didn't even involve sex. I knew I would miss her for more than that because she was not only my first lover but a good friend. We promised to keep in touch but after a couple years of Christmas cards and notes the correspondence petered out and then ended. Life got in the way I guessed.