King and his Five Queens Ch. 01

Story Info
The birth of a conflict.
1.7k words
4.27
16.2k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolvie19
wolvie19
18 Followers

Authors note: This is first chapter of a long story based in medieval times. This work relies on story and characters and will be multiple chapter series.

Warning: The story contains some themes of war violence and mentions of rape (no description)

The council was silent, waiting for King Alexandros to speak. There was a tense atmosphere around.

"Where is Prince Icarus?" the king asked.

"My king, he must be on his way." replied one of the council members.

"Send someone and bring the prince here at once,"

"No need father, I am here," Icarus said as he walked in the chambers, "The streets required some cleaning. The rogues are running rampant."

"Tell me Icarus, is your ambition to be a King or the commander of the street patrol?" The court went silent. Icarus swallowed his pride knowing he was in the presence of the only person who he admired and feared.

"The streets will be handled by the patrol, your job is to sit in the council and govern, learn to be a king. You need to control your thirst for violence and be at this table learning diplomacy."

"I apologize father," the prince said as he sat at his chair.

"What word do we have from the North?" the king asked

"Our diplomats are negotiating a deal with the King Boroth's diplomats. The water shortage in our kingdom could be solved if they release the flow of any of the 4 rivers flowing through their kingdom.." Replied the minister of foreign affairs.

"What is their demand?"

"They have none, there is nothing from us that they want."

"I want a solution to this, while the diplomats are negotiating, I want the others to look into alternate sources. I cannot watch the citizens of Consentia die of hunger and thirst. All of you gone, Linus you and Icarus stay."

Everyone leaves the chamber with only Linus and Icarus staying. Linus was a young member of the council. His extraordinary wits and network of spies had brought him from the streets of Consentia to the chamber of the king.

"Linus, you did not speak a single word in the council. Tell me what is it that you have in mind."

"Father, with all due respect if now is not the time to go to war, when is? When half the citizens are dead, and the rest are revolting?"

"Have you every fought a war with an angry stomach Icarus? Our soldiers cannot go to war right now. War is not the solution"

"My King, if I may, war maybe the solution."

"Linus, do you truly believe we can win a war against Andburn and win?"

"We wouldn't, but Sparta would."

"And why would Sparta go to war with us. I am sure you are aware we have previously discussed this with Queen Dione, and she said she is not interested in a war right now."

"My King, they won't go to war with us, but we could with them."

"What do you mean?" asked Icarus.

"My King, I have a way, it is risky but would work."

"Go on!" ordered the king.

"My spies inform me that Princess Syclla, Queen Dione's youngest sister is involved with the Prince of the North Izsak, son of King Boroth. I have reports, Izsak is out on a hunt and has invited Scylla to his camp, in secrecy of course. Queen Dione does not approve of this union. If something were to happen to Princess Scylla in the shelter of Izsak..."

"Then Dione would declare a war against Andburn."

"And we as their ally would join the way from the south as Sparta attacks from the East. We know Spartans don't care much for diplomacy and would take no prisoners. If King Boroth dies on the battlefield and Prince Izsak in Dione's captive, it would be easier to broker a peace treaty with Princess Lyssa. Perhaps a union of Prince Icarus with the only living heir to the throne of Andburn."

"Linus, that is brilliant! How is the security level at Izsak's camp?"

"It will be tight during the day, but Scylla is expected to arrive in the evening. To maintain secrecy, he will get rid of his security and keep only a few."

"Linus, no one outside the three of us should know about this. Icarus, you must carry out this task yourself. It is dangerous, but you must carry it. Linus, I trust Queen Dione would know that Princess Scylla is in danger and being kidnapped?"

"Queen Dione would know Princess Scylla is in danger, but she may not have all the information to get there in time to save Scylla from a drunk Prince Izsak," Linus said.

"Linus, everyone ridiculed me to pick a young scrawny man from the street and take him into the royal council. But every day you prove me right. Fill in Icarus with rest of the details. Remember, this does not go beyond us."

"My king!" both said as they bowed and walked out.

Tanisa was a young healer who had quickly gained a name among the King's council for her knowledge of plants to make the most unique potions and poisons. She was young and beautiful, whitish skin, dark hair and smile that melted most men's heart. Her petite figure engorged any man who she walked past.

"My Prince, may I enter?" Tanisa said knocking on the doors of Icarus' chamber.

"Come in."

"Here is the potion you requested for. Two drops of this in any liquid will make any drink feel like a glass of rum. The entire vial would cause extreme inebriation and hallucination."

"Perfect, I thank you Tanisa"

"Anything else I can do my Prince?"

"That will be all for now." Icarus said as carefully put the vials in his sack.

"Are you sure my prince?"

Icarus turned, Tanisa had untied the knots of her robes and holding the dress just above her breasts stopping it from dropping down.

Icarus moved closer to Tanisa and gently caressed his hand around her cheek

"I have something important to focus on, I don't need any distractions right now."

"Of course, my Prince," Icarus said releasing her arms and letting her dress drop. "But it is well known that a man's path to victory is most clear when all his other distractions, urges are taken care of."

Tanisa slowly moved towards Icarus and started moving her hand over the Prince's cock. She could feel Icarus' cock bulging as she rubbed his cock over his clothing.

Icarus ran his fingers gently through the side of her face and move the lock of her ear. He put his hand in her air and pulled the pin from her hair opening her long hair and dropping it down

Tanisa leaned into the prince and kissed his neck, "Do you have a preference my Prince?" Tanisa kissed lock his earlobe, "My vagina," she kissed him on his neck again, "or perhaps my ass?" she said as she planted a deep kiss on his lips. They started kissing passionately.

Icarus pushed a finger up her vagina. Tanisa let out a sensual moan.

"My Prince, I..."

Icarus held Tanisa's hair tugging it slightly as he started stroking her vagina more violently. Tanisa was ecstatic at her debauchery, literally at the hands of the prince. She was on her toes as she felt like Icarus was almost picking her by her vagina.

"Ohh goddsss my prince..I'm cumming.." Tanisa's body curled into a perfect half circle as a wave of orgasm hit her and she came.

Tanisa slowly returned back to her sense. She reached her hands to Icarus' waist and pulled down his pants down.

Tanisa didn't wait any time as she started licking the tip of Icarus' cock. Icarus could felt short on patience. At the surprise of Tanisa, he held the back of her head and pushed his cock all the way down Tanisa's throat.

Tanisa was surprised at the size of his cock as she could feel the tip of his cock touch the back of her throat. Even then all of Icarus' cock wasn't all the way in Tanisa's mouth as he tried to push it down further

Tanisa was at the brink of passing unable to breathe. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and continued trying to catch her breathe.

As soon as she caught some air Icarus once again pushed his cock in her mouth. He put his hand on the back of her head and continued fucking her mouth.

Tanisa began wanting to seduce the prince, but him fucking her tiny mouth with his cock was proving too much for her handle. She was doing the best trying to take it all in.

"Aaah, your mouth is amazing. Don't stop Tanisa, don't stop."

Icarus started stroking harder fucking Tanisa's mouth. The gagging caused Tanisa's eyes getting teary.

Icarus stopped and pulled his cock out, before he blew his load. He was enjoying Tanisa's lips around his cock more than he had anticipated.

"Get up," He said as he picked her up and bent her over the edge of his bed, "You're craving for my cock aren't you? You want to feel special getting fucked by the prince, don't you?" Icarus swiftly pushed his cock up Tanisa's vagina. Tanisa left out a loud moan as her pussy was stretched by Icarus' cock.

"Tell me how badly you've wanted me to fuck you?" Icarus didn't take any mercy and started pounding her hard.

"My prince...aaaah..." Tanisa screamed, partially in ecstasy and partially in pain.

"How long have you wanted my cock up your cunt, huh?"

"aaaah...prr..fuckk," Tanisa couldn't complete a word.

"Tell me Tanisa, how long have you wanted my cock?"

"Forever my prince, forever..." Tanisa cried in pleasure.

He pulled her by her hair and started biting her neck as he caressed her breasts. Tanisa had fantasized being fucked by the Prince for a long time, but never thought she would enjoy the royal cock so much

"My King, fuck me harder...aah...fuck me harder..."

Icarus pushed her down again and continued ramming her hard. Tanisa screamed louder every time Icarus slapped her ass.

"My king, aaaah..my..."

Icarus couldn't take it any longer as he reached climax and blew all his load inside Tanisa. The feeling of hot cum inside her, gave Tanisa the last push she needed as she reached her orgasm.

They both collapsed on the bed.

"You are a unique woman, Tanisa."

"I live to serve you, my King."

"Prince!"

"I am not the King."

"Of course, not yet."

****

wolvie19
wolvie19
18 Followers