'King' Caine and Kitty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omigod, I'm sorry I asked."

"Don't be. It's the way of the beach surfing fraternity. They judge you fairly accurately by your surfing abilities and judge you socially by your beach behaviour."

They flopped down on the sand in a wide gap in the rough circle and nearest sand residents acknowledged Luke's arrival and stared curiously at Kitty.

"Aren't you going to introduced me?" Kitty whispered.

"No, it's beach protocol not to indulge in formalised behaviour. Anyone curious enough to know who they are will introduce themselves. Gradually word will spread who you are and who you are with and whether you surf."

"Oh."

"It works fine as a loosely structured society, and if you should get into trouble, surfers will come to your assistance whether or not they accept you."

"Oh."

"Out of your comfort zone, eh?"

She nodded and said she'd only surfed southern end of Manly Beach which was popular with learner surfers and she'd had a dozen lessons at the surfing school at that beach.

Luke looked skywards and Kitty asked what?

"See the puffy clouds over up and out to sea and behind them there's line of incoming flat cloud."

"Yes."

"That incoming pressure zone will arrive in about thirty minutes, bringing in increasing surf, raising it from the present baby waves to possibly 1.5 metre waves. Then will see surfing action. Meanwhile, the babes will run a 100 metre or thereabouts female sprint as the guys like watching sprinting babes due to racy upper body movement.

Kitty giggled.

"The winning female for that day automatically becomes the group's unofficial female beach captain and reigning sprint champion until displaced. The babe in the canary yellow bikini has been female beach captain for almost three months."

"But she's top heavy, with shoulders like a male drain digger?"

"True, but what about from below her tits down?"

"Omigod, that part of her is an athlete's body."

Luke grinned and said that's why looks can be deceiving.

"That's Laura Evans, one of Australia's butterfly sprint swimming champions and a profession surf lifesaver. Go and join them for the run. It's a good way to get to know the babes. Tell Laura you're with me."

"No, I can't."

"It's me who's asking, Kitty. Off you go."

Mumbling complaints, Kitty jogged off. She caught up with Laura.

"Hi Laura, Luke Caine told me to ask if I could join your beach sprint."

"Luke doesn't have a girl."

"He does since this morning. I'm Kitty Bartlett."

"Okay, and welcome. Join the line when it forms at the end nearest the sea and keep out of the way of better sprinters. Have you ever sprinted?"

"Yes, I sprint as part of my fitness programme and won sprint races at high school and was our top winger in our Senior A lawn hockey team at university."

"It that so. Then you run beside me and allow me to assess you."

When everyone was lined up, Laura used the non-gender address and said, "Guys, standing beside me in the orange bikini is Kitty Bartlett. It seems that Luke Caine has got a girlfriend again at last."

"Then why is she running beside you. Our fastest runners take centre positions," snorted an over-weight short female on the land end of the line.

"Look for yourself, Gwen. Can't you see Kitty is built like a thoroughbred racehorse."

Everyone moved out of like to get a good look at the newcomer's body.

"Right, everyone back into line and at the completion of my count to three, all of you run the arse off this new babe."

Almost everyone on the beach was now focused on the event. Surfing guys were standing wondering what the delay was about.

The race began and Kitty led from start to finish, leading Laura over the line by almost two metres.

All the panting women crowded around Kitty to congratulate her and kissed her, following Laura's lead.

"Didn't I tell you she was built like a thoroughbred," Laura crowed.

Gradually after 10 minutes of so, the group began dispersing.

Kitty walked over to where Luke was jawing to three guys he knew. He jumped up to greet her. She held up her face and was kissed thoroughly.

"That was our first kiss," she whispered, sounding in awe.

"Yeah, and well-deserved. You demonstrated your true mettle to all of us. Of course, I already knew from the power of your slap across my jaw this morning that you were not pussy and assumed from that you could perform above your weight in other directions, too. Good show babe."

She beamed and said, "Does that mean you really like me?"

"That's rather pushing it, baby."

Kitty laugh sounded rather hollow. She felt like driving off to sulk, er to listen to music quietly, but didn't make the move because she didn't wish to leave Luke interpreting her action as a rejection. Her plan was to take him to bed, that night if she could work it.

Over the next few minutes, the sound of the surf increased as it built up in velocity and heigh with the arrival of the weather pressure system.

Kitty waited and waited to see the rush into the water, but no one initiated the move. She asked Laura why the lack of action.

"The guys don't move until their unofficial beach captain goes for his board. Surf is still building."

Minutes later, Kitty saw Luke jump to his feet, grab his board from one of the two portable racks and lead the sprint to the water. She was last to enter the water with her loan board. She stood and watched five of the guys about 350-yards out catch a wave. Gwen joining her.

One guy and a female lost momentum and had to abort their take-off.

"Have you seen Luke surf?"

"Not yet."

"Watch him," Gwen said. "He's one of the most beautiful surfers you'll ever see. We girls call it poetry in motion but it turns into sheer aggression when he tangles with killer surf."

Kitty watched in sheer wonder, attempting to comprehend how a guy could look so effortlessly graceful.

After three rides, Luke joined Kitty.

"Go out, catch a wave and I'll check you out."

"Does that mean you want me to ride nude?"

He grinned and flicked a finger over her right nipple.

"Slap my arse to indicated ownership."

"No as everything on the beach is low-key unless it's a fight or a hot dispute. Nice arse, though."

* * *

Later, when leaving the beach in the ute, Kitty said, "I find it difficult to believe in just three rides in on tiny running-out waves you could advise me to make those few adjustments and my riding became decidedly better."

"Yeah, no big deal. As I said, PPB are the big three for anyone - position, posture and balance. You already possessed an understanding of all three but were a little short on A which is application. Now your task when going out again is to make sure that you don't over-emphasize any one of them."

"How will I really know when my A is perfect."

"When you feel that you are one with the board and elements."

"Ah, and I guess that perfect pitch cannot ultimately be taught?"

Luke smiled beautifully, and patted his new girlfriend just short of her groin.

"Correct... that final gold standard has to come from within you."

Kitty leaned against the driver's shoulder and said firmly, "Can you go somewhere and fuck?"

"Yeah okay. We'll grab some food at the next take-away bar and head for Hilltop Pine Plantation."

Amid the trees, Kitty and Luke piled up a heap of fallen pine needles to make a bed.

Luke lay back on it and said, "You now know what to do."

Confused, Kitty said what?

"Strip... slowly."

"Omigod."

She waited a few second but no invitation to cop-out was forthcoming.

Taking a deep breath, she walked almost right up to Luke's feet, stood straight looking at him and reached for the buttons of her shirt.

"Wait."

"What?"

"You don't have to do this. You may find it demeaning."

"Demeaning is a big word for you."

"Cheeky bitch,"

"It's okay, Luke. I walked up to you by then wanting to do it. I'm so used to being grabbed and fucked that this is new for me. You want me to slowly reveal my body to you."

"Yeah, and what an expectation I have. Watching your body move bare apart from the bikini on the board and bending so suggestively made me almost ejaculate three or four times."

"Fuck me," Kitty said in surprise.

"Well, yes," he leered.

Kitty stripped with aplomb and she accepted Luke's invitation to undress him. He removed his shorts completely after she'd revealed her expertise as a cock-sucker, making a great show of swallowing stylishly smacking her lips exceedingly suggestively.

"I have to ejaculate now; I'm almost over-primed," he groaned.

"Agreed, providing you're not just a single-shot guy," she said severely.

Kitty smiled expansively when he retorted it was fine, that he was good for multiple big shots.

Kitty arrived home at almost 9 pm and her mother, looking at the back of her daughter's hair said dryly, "Was the beach covered in pine-needles?'

Red-faced Kitty put her finger to her lips because her father was in the room watching sport on television.

"Hilltop Pine Plantation," she whispered.

"Omigod, guys used to take me up there before your father hooked into me," Carolyn sniggered. "Since then, the only time I've spent under trees is when gardening. He appears to be a likely lad for you, love."

"I would agree, mum. But all he appears to do is to play golf and surf and do casual work to keep himself busy. I see no future for us unless he continues on to become a marine scientist."

"But why does Luke Cain need a career and fulltime employment, darling? His grandfather died two years ago and left him 48% ownership of the company owning the170-unit Lakeside Rental Apartments."

"Omigod," Kitty gasped. "His grandma and her widowed friend live in one of those apartments just along the passage from one of my friends on the top floor. They are gorgeous."

"Yes, dear and that ownership portion means that our temp employee Luke Caine is a multi-millionaire, at least on paper."

"Cripes, mum. What would be your attitude if he invites me to shift in with him?"

"I'll assist you to pack and shift and if it's to live in one of those prestige apartments, I'm sure your father will approve as well."

Bert Bartlett stretched and yawned and called, "Hi Kitty, glad you are home safely. Carolyn, may we have delayed dinner now? I suppose now that Luke Caine has managed to pin you to the pine needles on your guys' first date, Kitty, he'll want your butt tomorrow. Well listen to me, young woman. Don't permit that to happen until you actually have moved in with him."

Carolyn yelled, "Bert, don't be so disgusting."

Kitty hit back, "Mum, dad was simply offering me first-class advice. Now where's our meal. Chop-chop. I'll be in my bedroom calling Luke to thank him for such an exciting and fulsome day and confess that those three used condoms now hang on my bedhead."

The End

12