King Dong (#1 Sexpedition Bigfoot)

Story Info
Amateur Sasquatch hunters find more than they bargained for.
5.3k words
4.02
4.6k
7

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author notes: Content Warning: This piece contains explicit and taboo themes, including potential elements of incest, dominance, non-consensual behavior, and other graphic sexual content. This piece features sexual encounters of all orientations. The works for this series are over-the-top and kink-focused. Reader discretion is advised. Please be aware of the content and choose to proceed only if you are 18 years or older and comfortable with such themes. Please note that I am not a professional writer, and this piece is a work of fiction. It may contain grammatical errors and stylistic imperfections.

Sexpedition Bigfoot

Spring (ten years ago):

"When I jump across this creek, make sure you get a wide shot." Katrina moved her arm in a swooping circle, gesturing to her brother about how she wanted the camera to follow her.

"Got it," Maverick muttered, holding a thumb up sarcastically.

The woods were buzzing with countless insects, and the heat of late Spring was creeping in. Maverick, lanky and tall, sighed behind the camera. He was bored, regretting his decision to help his sister, longing instead to be home working on the old Corvette his dad had picked up at the scrappers. Katrina walked along the bubbling creek bed, surveying the easiest part to jump across.

"Turn the camera on," she gripped the straps of her hiking backpack excitedly. I'm going to jump here and pick up the dialogue where we left off."

Another thumbs up from Maverick.

When the camera beeped and flashed its tiny red light, Katrina beamed at it and launched herself across the creek. She landed smoothly on the other side. Maverick caught the action with the requested sweeping motion. Then he panned in on her, following her from the opposite side of the creek as Katrina strolled along it. She turned back to the camera.

"As I mentioned earlier, Arclay, South Carolina, has more reported sightings of Big Foot than any single county in the U.S. The most recent sighting of the creature occurred along this very same creek bed," she stopped to examine the sandy soil. The incident is not public record but has become a local legend through oral tradition." She scooped up a handful of sand and let it trail from her palm. Her large brown eyes shone with curiosity.

"A local farmer claims that he encountered not one but three creatures lounging in the creek." She continued, her gaze turning back to the camera. "In fact, he claims that the creatures were in a state of rutting. Perhaps this is why his encounter has become a popular retelling with locals." Katrina's youthful face was framed with her long brown hair as she winked at the camera. She stood up, took a few steps along the creek, and then turned to Maverick. "Cut."

"Got it," Maverick assured.

"How was that?"

"Pretty good." He pulled off his ball cap and scratched his fingers through his dark, shaggy hair.

"Should be easy enough to cut when I edit." She observed, rubbing her wide nose with the back of her hand.

"If you say so." Maverick pulled his hat back on and kicked a stone into the flowing water.

"Thanks for helping me with this," Katrina jumped across and stood beside him. "I know you could be doing a million other things."

"I owed ya one." He shrugged his thin arms, his small biceps catching the sun.

"You owe me like a hundred," she smiled at him, one of her front teeth slightly crooked. "Seriously though, if this gets any traction, I could finally get a pilot funded."

"As long as I get a cut of your future fortune, I will endure the tick bites and risk any angry hillbillies."

"You're the only angry hillbilly within miles." She joked and held out her palm. "Now, let's see how that turned out."

"Sure," he handed her the camera. "Gotta take a piss anyways."

She leaned against a damp tree, eyes locked on the camera screen. Absent-mindedly, she motioned around her. "Pick a tree, any tree."

Maverick took a few steps down the creek bed and found a hollowed-out stump. He unzipped his fly and pulled his short, cut cock through. A golden stream of piss arched over the stump. He whistled and leaned back, eyes closed and taking in the hum of insects.

"The shot is perfect." His sister's voice was suddenly near his shoulder.

He started, nearly losing his footing in the soil, piss stream flying wildly around.

"Jesus," He barked. "A little privacy?"

"Oh hush," Katrina joked, darting her eyes down at his cock. "It ain't nothing I ain't seen. Do I need to remind you of when I caught you with the foal in the barn?"

Maverick's cheeks flushed. "God no, you really fucking don't."

She turned away. "Well, finish up 'cause it's getting late." She reached into her pocket and looked at her cell phone. "And we still have no service out here."

"Trying my best," he said sarcastically.

He let a few more streams squirt and then pulled his cock back into his pants.

"Tomorrow, we can get my closing and opening shots."

"Tomorrow?" He groaned. "You said you'd be done after today."

"I know," she turned to him, pouting and batting her big brown eyes the way she used to when getting her way with their dad. "But I really want to do a few reshoots."

"Fine." Maverick resigned.

Another flash of her crooked smile.

A thundering of breaking branches and tumbling rocks made them spin around towards the opposite creek bed.

"What the fuck is that?" Maverick asked. He strained his ears, but the sound stopped. In fact, the insects had stopped buzzing, too, and an uncomfortable silence had settled around them.

"I don't know, but it sounded massive."

"Was it coming this way?"

More snapping branches and pounding heavy footsteps confirmed the suspicion, and the siblings looked at one another with wide, fearful eyes.

Katrina grabbed Maverick's hand and pulled him. They shuffled behind a tree just as the crashing appeared along the opposite bank. Both could hear a deep snorting as though some large animal was sniffing the air. Katrina peeked around the tree and quickly retook refuge. Her face was drained of all color, and her eyes were wide and unblinking.

"What?" Maverick whispered in a hiss. "What is it?"

His sister didn't respond. She simply stared at him.

Maverick put his hands against the tree trunk and peeked around it. His heart leaped to his throat, and his bladder threatened to empty again.

Across the creek, a tall, muscular creature stood, sniffing the air through a wide Neanderthal-ish nose. It was mostly hairy and ape-like. In one swoop, it jumped over the creek and landed beside the hollow stump, bending down to sniff deeply. It stood again, its back to Maverick, but a splashing sound confirmed that it was covering Maverick's piss with its own.

Maverick pulled back behind the tree and met his sister's terrified gaze. "Holy fuck," he mouthed.

She gripped the camera in a shaky hand, her thumb hovering over the power switch.

Maverick shook his head.

The camera nearly fell from her shaking grip. Her eyes were determined now.

Maverick shook his head desperately.

Her thumb clicked the power button, and the camera released a tiny beep as its red light came on.

In Maverick's ears, the beep seemed to echo across the forest. Everything was too quiet.

Katrina, holding the camera, leaned out from the tree trunk. After a few moments, she slipped back behind it.

"It's not there." She whispered.

"It could be fucking anywhere." Maverick hissed.

"No one is gonna believe us."

"I don't give a shit. I just want to get out of these goddamn woods."

"Don't panic," Katrina said, placing a hand on his chest. "I think it's gone."

"I think I pissed it off," Maverick whispered. "Literally."

"We should find it," Katrina offered.

"The fuck we should." Maverick's eyebrows rose up. "The only thing we're finding is our way back to Dad's fucking truck."

Katrina looked as though she wanted to argue, but she nodded and peeked back around the tree.

"Is it gone?" Maverick asked.

She slipped back behind the tree and nodded. "Yeah, it's go-"

Her words were choked out by a massive, leathery hand gripping her shirt and yanking her back around the tree trunk. Maverick's mind could hardly register what happened. One moment she was there, and then she was gone. Without a second thought, he ran for the bank and clumsily tried crawling it on all fours, desperate to get back to the truck. When he reached the top, he was slammed in the back by his sister's limp body, throwing him off his balance and landing hard against the ground. His breath was knocked from his lungs.

Gasping, he looked to his left at his sister's unconscious body, her brown hair tangled with leaves and twigs. Her eyelids fluttered. One brow was cut, and the bridge of her nose was scraped. The ground shook, and a shadow loomed to his right. He swallowed and turned his head to look.

For the first time, he fully saw the creature. It was a little over seven feet tall. Its face was a mix of ape and man, with a bulky, prominent nose, brown eyes, and wide ape-ish mouth.

Its body was broad and corded with muscle. The creature's arms and thighs were tangled with thick black hair, but its chest was mostly hairless and displayed pumped pecs under leathery brown skin. Hair trailed its defined pecs and gathered into a wild bush above a soft, monstrous, swinging cock that was at least eleven inches, covered in a leathery foreskin and hanging over a sagging ballsack heavy with testicles as big as softballs. The thing's legs were as wide as small tree trunks, and its feet (obviously) were massive.

Maverick could only whimper at the sight of it. Its eyes locked onto him, and it beat its chest with its hands. The sound was deafening, and Maverick lost control of his bladder. Wet heat flowed across his jeans. The creature stopped its display and sniffed the air. With two long strides, it roared and stood over Maverick, straddling him. His whole body shaking, he looked up at the creature. It looked down at him over its bulging chest and past its cock, which now swung above his face.

A sudden jet of hot piss splashed Maverick's chest and face. The rank liquid gagged him, filling his mouth and nose. He coughed, piss flowing from his nostrils, and the creature pounded its chest again. Maverick held his hands up, and the piss flowed over his palms, seemingly unending.

Finally, it stopped. Maverick gasped for fresh air, his clothes and body soaked through. He blinked piss from his eyes and looked up at the creature. It leaned down, gripped one of his thighs in its hand, and slung him towards his sister. He rolled across the forest floor several times before crashing against a mossy rock. His vision blurred from the impact, and he blacked out.

___

Someone was watching a horror movie, Maverick's brain reasoned as he woke to the sound of painful screams. The sharp, sour smell of piss brought him back to his senses, and he started awake. He blinked, trying to find the source of the screams, and finally, his eyes settled on his sister. It took his jarred brain a moment to register what was happening.

His sister's body was hanging prone in the creature's grip. Her clothes had been ripped off, and she hung backward, her brown hair trailing above the forest floor as the thing gripped her hips in both hands. Her body jerked and swung—for a moment, as his brain struggled to catch up, Maverick admired her plump jiggling tits—his eyes followed her hanging body and settled on the sight of the beast pulling her up and down its cock. Its monstrous shaft had stretched her pussy, and it used her like a cock sleeve. Hanging backward from the creature's grip, she flitted between moments of screaming consciousness and blacking out.

The creature thrust into her with brutal strength. Her cunt and clit were reddened and swollen from the sheer mass of the creature's cock. Occasionally the thing lifted her to the very tip of its cock—fourteen inches and as wide around as a forearm—letting her pussy wrap around the tip of its cock head—bulbous and broader than a fist—before slamming her all the way back down. Her abdomen stretched with the protrusion, and it continued sliding her up and down its shaft mercilessly.

Without pulling its cock out, it twisted her hips so that she was facing the ground and bending forward. It continued ravaging, and Maverick giggled, his bruised head swimming with the memories of his sister speaking openly about saving herself for marriage.

"That's one hell of a first cock," he laughed.

The creature grunted and hooted as it used her.

Suddenly, she was conscious again, and she lifted her body until her back was against its broad chest. She screamed. Maverick had a clear view of her wide-spread legs as the cock invaded her virgin pussy. Her stomach and hips were squeezed between the creature's tight grip. Her arms rose and swatted with desperation at the creature's face behind her, but it was unfazed, and she continued using her like a toy. Her tits bounced each time her pussy was forced down the cock and she came to a sudden stop when she reached its swinging balls.

The creature's grunts had grown more breathy, and its big balls tightened. It threw its head back and roared. Maverick watched the thing's cock, about ten inches of it now inside his sister, pump. Her abdomen swelled like a balloon as the creature's cum filled her. She let out another scream, and her eyes rolled back in her head. She went limp again, but this time, the creature let go of her. She slid off its cock and tumbled to the ground, landing roughly in a crumpled position with her lower half bent over her head.

Maverick looked at her used pussy. Red, gaped, and now flowing with a thick, yellowish cum. The creature roared again, and Maverick's attention was brought back to its fourteen-inch cock, which bounced stiffly as it slammed its fist against its chest. The creature's cock head dripped with a rope of thick cum. Maverick tried to stand, but his head swam, and he blacked out again.

___

Maverick was jarred awake by a steady sway. He felt something squirm under him and opened his eyes. It took him a few moments to gather his thoughts coherently. He was high off the ground, the forest moved around him, and the steady sway was the beast's footsteps that now carried him over its shoulder. His sister was thrown across the same shoulder, and her body squirmed beneath him. He was facedown and stacked against his sister in a 69 position. When he lifted his head, he found that his face rested against her thighs. His chin rested against her pussy which had now swelled into a red mound with a deep slit. His piss-soaked clothes filled his nose with a sour smell.

I've got to get the fuck out of here, Maverick thought, his mind finally feeling as though it was coherent. He considered his sister but understood that the chances of both of them fleeing this thing were impossible. He noticed a vice-like pressure against his back. He realized the creature was straddling them with one arm to hold them in place, meaning that escaping was impossible.

The thing shifted its weight, and he slid backward a little, his face pressing into his sister's abused mound. Underneath him, she whimpered. He turned his head, trying to avoid touching her pussy with his mouth. He wiggled his body, testing the creature's hold. Around him, the forest grew thicker, choking out some of the sunlight and they continued their trek.

After what could have been a few moments or a few hours, the creature stopped and stooped so that they could slide off his shoulder and crash roughly to the ground. Maverick's back hit the ground, and he groaned; his sister tumbled onto him, one of her legs slamming into his stomach. She rolled off to his side, face-first against the leafy forest floor.

Maverick sat up and looked around. The creature was sitting in a creek with its back to him, drinking large handfuls of water. It stood, water running down its ass—cheeks like two leathery boulders-and hairy legs. Maverick laid back down and closed his eyes. He listened to the creature's heavy footsteps and felt its shadow fall upon him. Next to him, his sister shifted, and he felt her being lifted off the ground. He peeked, squinting through one eye.

The beast gripped his sister's neck and head in one hand and one of her thighs in the other. Its cock was engorged again, so heavy that it pointed straight down towards the forest floor. Its brown eyes examined his sister, finding the slit that rested between the thigh it was gripping and the leg that hung loosely. With concentration, it maneuvered Katrina's body so that its cock head pressed against her swelled mound. It pulled her onto its shaft, stretching her cunt. Her eyes shot open, and she screamed into the forest air.

It growled and pulled her down onto its cock until the entirety of its fourteen inches bulged her abdomen. It moved her up and down its cock, ignoring her screaming weeps.

Damn, round two! Maverick thought the possibility of escape had arrived, and he prepped himself. This time, the creature backed against a boulder and leaned against the rock as it used his sister. It closed its eyes as though relaxing or reveling in the feel of the used-up virgin pussy.

Maverick crept to his feet, still a little wobbly, and steadied himself. He didn't have time to think over a plan, so he crouched and snuck into the tree line. He attempted to step as lightly as possible to avoid any twigs or brittle leaves. His sister's screams had stopped. She'd likely passed out again.

Once he had made it about forty feet in the opposite direction, he stood and began to run. He crunched through the underbrush, no destination in mind but with desperation to put as much distance between himself and that creature as possible. He laughed his addled mind on the edge of delirium and sprinted faster. Thundering footsteps and breaking branches sent a chill up his spine, and he nearly froze. He pushed through his fear and tromped through a bramble that tugged at his jeans and shirt. The forest floor inclined downward, and he used the extra momentum to run faster.

Something rolled down the hill behind him. Maverick's legs were knocked out from under him by a small tree trunk barreling down the incline. He fell flat onto his back, and within a second, the creature straddled him. It leaned to look him in the eyes and roared, lips parting over severe canines. Maverick blinked and whimpered as its hot, sour breath fell upon his face. It pounded the ground around his head wildly, its mighty fist as loud as thunder in the quiet forest. Maverick cried and curled up in the fetal position.

The tantrum stopped. Whimpering, Maverick opened his eyes. The beast was kneeling over him, crouched so that its ass was only a foot above Maverick's face. From his position, Maverick could see the enormous leathery asscheeks spread to reveal a taunt purple hole. It was puckered but still about the size of the top of a soda can. The ground rumbled as the creature growled. It shook its ass. Maverick was confused.

The growling grew more intense, and the creature shook its ass again. Expectantly?

No. No fucking chance. Maverick thought to himself. Even from this distance, he could smell the rank musk coming off the creature's hole and sagging balls...it reminded him of when he had snuck into the petting zoo in Looper County. The beast roared, sending a flock of birds scurrying from a tree.

Maverick jumped, and in a moment of panic, he rose up, closed his eyes, and buried his face between the creature's ass. He felt the hole pucker against his nose and lips. The smell was a hundred times worse, like a barnyard on the hottest summer day. The creature pushed its ass against his face, but he couldn't bring himself to lick the oily hole.

12