King of the Cul-De-Sac Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
997 Followers

I smile. "Good glad you enjoyed yourself."

Mom has an orgasm on the third cock. "Unh! Unh! Oh god! Oooh! Yes! Fuck your slut! Fuck my filthy cunt!" The boys all laughing at her.

"Hey I'm getting hard again." Teddy mentions as we watch the last boys turn.

I check the time. "I got a little over an hour. Go to town." I tell him. "If you sit in front of her she'll suck you like a professional."

I head upstairs as Teddy sits and pulls mom's face into his lap.

I take a long shower and rest for a bit. I can hear mom groan and squeal as the boys abuse her. Then checking the time I head back down.

There were only three boys left. Teddy, a fat kid, and an Asian. They had worked mom over without my supervision.

She was on her back on the floor. Covered in sweat and cum. Her pussy was gaping, jizz leaking out. Her tits were bright red from slapping. As was her pussy, and presumably her ass.

She looked exhausted.

As I came in Teddy was standing over her. Cum drizzling from his cock onto her face.

"This was great man thanks." He says.

"Yeah, But I have stuff to do." I tell them.

They quickly get dressed. "Sure, sure. Hey if you ever want to party like this again give me a call."

I follow them to the door, then turn and look at my mom. Not matronly now.

Now she was just gutter trash.

My gutter trash, and I loved her.

I took her upstairs and helped her into the shower. Washing the boys' filth off her. Then I lay her on the bed and massaged her back for a while.

We slept in the nude with her snuggled up to me.

The next day was Monday, but mom had taken the week off to get the new house in order.

I marveled as she sat up and stretched.

"How do you feel?" I ask her. A little concerned.

"Like a well used whore." She smiles at me. "No gangbangs for a few days? Please?" She asks moving to stroke my morning wood.

"Sure mom." I smile back as she starts to suck my dick.

After she has swallowed my load she puts on a sheer crop top shirt. With no bra. A short skirt and a silk thong.

"How do I look?" She asks me doing a giddy little twirl.

"You look great mom." I tell her.

She leans in and kisses me. "Great. I want to make you so happy." She flips the back of her skirt up, showing off her big round ass as she steps out of the room. Causing my dick to twitch. "I'll start breakfast. Come down when you are ready, sir."

My dick twitches again at the 'sir'.

We eat eggs and bacon.

"I've got class, but be ready to go out when I get back." I tell her.

"Is this appropriate to go out?"

"Best put on a bra. Don't want you arrested today."

She moves up to me, giving me a Very un-motherly kiss. Our tongues entwining as she slips a hand in my pants. Tugging me to hardness before twirling away.

"Have a good day." She says sweetly.

My classes were fine, but all I could think of was my mom's sweet submissive ass. Teddy gave me a wave and a big grin when I saw him.

She had cleaned up some. Though there were still a few moving boxes to put away.

She had put on a red lace bra under her sheer shirt.

After a passionate kiss I say, "Ready to go out?"

She nods happily.

We eat at a chain restaurant. The waiter has trouble taking our order, due to his ogling mom's tits.

Then we head back to the same strip mall from yesterday. Mom looks at me surprised, but doesn't say anything.

I park in front of the tattoo shop.

"It's time for you to fully accept your status as my slave." I tell her. She nods silently. "Do you accept your place as my whore?"

"Yes Brian. I am completely your whore."

I smile at her and we get out of the car.

The artist we had an appointment with is a sweet, pierced woman.

I have mom strip completely, and she lays on the table.

Over the next couple hours she is given a trampstamp to my specifications.

Taking inspiration from yesterday. Mom's tattoo is a pair of nearly nude slavegirls holding a banner between them.

It says 'Whore Mother'.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
997 Followers