Kingdoms of Lust Pt. 01

Story Info
The Empress has a dark and naughty secret.
3.7k words
4.08
5.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Rex_
_Rex_
17 Followers

The roar of the crowd is deafening, cheering for the spectacle as their eyes eagerly watch every swift movement of the sword. Then, a sudden silence. A singular sound of a sharp blade slicing the chest of a man is heard. And the crowd erupts, the sounds of their cheer arising like a storm as it sweeps this arena like a tidal wave. And there he was, Ashir Jagirani, the victor. Once a prisoner of war, now he was a gladiator. He stood in the centre of the Colosseum, the crowd chanting his name as he basked in the glory. It had been too long since he last felt this as he was imprisoned and kept as a prisoner for years now. But now, his time had come. He had won and he had the possibility of being given his freedom.

He lifted his sword and took in this moment, the moment that belonged to him and no other. He smiled valiantly, his body covered with the streaks of blood of his enemies as they laid on the ground, pale with their heart beating no more. He walked towards the royal stage, every step of his making a ripple as the crowd cheered him on. He was their champion and they loved him. His arms were bleeding from the multiple cuts that his opponents had gifted him with, but pain or the sight of blood never stopped Ashir.

The King and the Queen looked on from the stage, royally decorated and arranged with every sort of delicacy for the royalty to enjoy along with the spectacle of men fighting each other to death. The King was a fat, angry man who had lost one of his legs heroically in one of the battles. The army had won every battle where the King accompanied and joined them in battle, he was quite the warrior himself. And hence, he had the utmost respect for a fellow warrior like Ashir.

The King stood up with the help of a servant, applauding to acknowledge the warrior's valour. "You have fought bravely, warrior. No matter how many times you fight, you refuse to die. I am impressed!" He said with a nod. The Queen stood next to him, joining him in showering the gladiator with applause. The Queen was a mysterious woman, she didn't talk a lot. She barely stepped out of the castle unless it was required of her. She was thought to be the most beautiful woman in all of the kingdoms known to men.

Her beauty turned eyes wherever she went, making her glow like a beacon of beauty in the sunlight and moonlight alike. Men would stare at her beauty in wonder, their minds wandering as they run fantasies after another, the only possible way they could get even close to her. She often covered her face with a veil to restrict the distraction of men, but her beauty was on full display today for the festival. The entire arena had the rare opportunity to see their gorgeous Queen, possibly the only time they could ever see her like this.

Soon, the royalty left and the warriors had a drink next to the bonfire with the bodies of the dead fuelling that fire. The festivities continued as the warriors could drink and celebrate like normal men now, wondering if any of them would be granted freedom this time, at least. Then, out of the crowd of the men comes a chariot, well decorated and a royal chariot by the looks of it. Ashir is ushered towards the chariot and he steps into it with a sense of reluctance and foreboding. But it wasn't like he had a choice.

Hence, he took a seat and the chariot rode off through the crowded city where the festivities were in full swing. As he looked around, he noticed there was a woman in the chariot with him. She was dressed in red, and so were her lips. She sat and looked at him, her eyes moving up and down his blood-stained body as she sat back. "The Queen has shown you mercy," She finally decided to speak up. "She saw you fight today and was impressed. She wishes to offer you a chance at freedom. The chariot will drop you at the castle gates where you shall have two choices. One is to disguise yourself as a palace guard and escape. You will forever be a fugitive as the King doesn't know about this, and you will be killed the moment anyone from the army finds you. The queen cannot guarantee your safety." There was a long and uncomfortable pause. "What is the other option?" Ashir asked as he hoped it would be something a little less dangerous than this.

"The Queen has a chamber beneath the temple in the castle. It is directly connected to her tower, unbeknownst to the King. Your other option is to remain a prisoner... but in here. You will be fed and taken care of better than the prison. But you ought to serve the Queen whenever she pleases." Ashir's mind wanders, wondering what the Queen could possibly want from him that no one else could provide. He thought about it, thinking harder than he ever has as this decision could perhaps be the most important one in his life so far.

"What if the King finds out?" he asked, his face drenching from sweat even with the cool breeze of the night caressing his muscular self. "Well, then you shall be killed in the most brutal way you could possibly imagine," she said coldly. "I can't take that risk-" before he could even finish the sentence, she interrupted him. "The Queen is worth it," she said in a rather mysterious tone, her voice almost dwindling down to a whisper. "But as a slave, that's not the question you should be asking. The right question is, can you satisfy the Queen?"

He nodded with utter confusion, just wanting to stay alive and well-fed in spite of his warrior instincts making him want to live a glorious life. He had been through a lot and if being the Queen's slave was the best way to guarantee his safety, then so be it. He chose to be her slave and the mysterious woman gestured to the driver to drive towards the castle. Throughout the ride, his mind wandered and wondered at the possibilities of what awaited him at the castle. Was it all a ploy? Or was he really going to be serving the Queen? Only time can tell.

Finally, the chariot comes to a screeching halt with a jerk. He held to the sides to balance himself, but one of his hands slipped and grabbed the thigh of this gorgeous woman next to him. She smirked and felt the strong grip of his warrior hands and she chuckled. "The Queen did pick the right man..." she muttered before they got off and walked into a garden. Underneath what seemed like a bunch of insignificant undergrowth, there was the entrance to a tunnel. She raised her hand and the chariot driver moved the stone slab that covered it.

"All the best, warrior. You're not the first one to go in. Hopefully, you will be the last one and we won't need to find a replacement..." she whispered with a hopeful tone and showed him the way down the tunnel. He nodded a subtle thanks and stepped down into the entrance. There was a ladder that he held onto tightly as he climbed down, his eyes looking around and gathering as much information as he could about his surroundings. That was his disposition as he always expected the worst, hence always looking for an escape plan.

His wandering eyes noticed a few cauldrons here and there, a few herbs lying on the ground, and what seemed like a small fire that was recently put out. His nostrils caught a rather strong smell, something that did not seem very... natural. He was walking on his toes, silently, ready to fight anyone who could pose a threat to his safety now. But his keen eyes fell on the exact opposite of a threat, a treat to his sore eyes as the silhouette of a woman stood before him. Her curvaceous body made quite the impression on him.

As the torch flickered, the shadows seemed to move almost like they had a soul of their own, the sounds of the fire crackling echoing through this dungeon. He wasn't fazed by it, but he was definitely ready for anything that was about to come his way. Or that's what he thought until he saw the woman turn around. Her beauty caught him off guard, the dungeon adding its own mystery to her beauty as she seemed to look up and down at the warrior, almost as if analysing his worth. It was none other than the Queen herself.

He gasped softly and she smirked, moving closer and running her fingers over his scar-covered torso, feeling and caressing his chiselled physique. She felt the hardness of his body, his muscles being pumped with blood as he had expected a fight in the dungeon. Seeing the stunning Queen herself was what he expected at the very least. His mind ran at a speed his body could only wish it did. He wondered about the possibilities of what could be when it came to an immediate halt with the voice of the Queen.

"Quite the man, aren't you? Choosing to be a slave for a woman when you could've been a free man out in the world out there..." she whispered in her almost sultry tone, making even the most steadfast warrior weak in his knees. "I needed something new in my life, something interesting." he responded, his eyes fixed on her gorgeous body as he took it all in. She smelled so royal; her clothes being scented with quite the exotic flowers to keep her smelling fresh.

She moved away from him for a bit, her hand trying to choose a potion from an array of bottles filled with various coloured potions. She finally found the one, taking it with her as she moved back towards him. Her gentle touch caressed his rough face, almost making him open his mouth as if by mind-control as her beauty and charm took him over completely. The potion was poured into his mouth, every action of her seemingly graceful and beautiful to witness.

She heard the gulp of the warrior as he finally swallowed it, her smile growing as she waited for the effects to take place. She had a cunning smile as she walked around him, like a predator circling and rounding up its prey. She noticed his well-built muscles and hoped he would be able to finally make this potion work. She hoped that he would be the one to make it alive when so many faltered and dropped dead in less than a minute from the potent potion. But here he was, standing strong and his body slowly going through changes.

His pants slowly seemed to tighten, but he wasn't growing in size. Or that's what it seemed like until he looked down to see his cock slowly increase in size, growing under his pants every second as the potion began to take effect. With his pants becoming uncomfortable, he squirmed in confusion and discomfort as he looked up at the Queen. She smirked and looked back into his eyes before her sight glided down to his enlarged organ, her hands moving towards it like it was almost attracting her towards itself.

Her smooth hands felt the hardening of this warrior cock over his pants, and she couldn't help but control her happiness anymore. She wasn't the mysterious Queen who barely showed any emotions, anymore. She laughed out loud, or rather a cackle, on her attempts finally bearing fruit. She gripped his cock hard and almost moaned from just the feeling of her successful attempt in the dark arts. This man's manhood wasn't just a regular boner. This shaft would not soften for hours and would stay hard as a rock no matter how many times the man climaxes.

The Queen finally had her own toy to have fun and play with. And Ashir was the one to bear this heavy gift, almost as if it was a new sword of sorts. With just the gesture of her eyes, the Queen commanded him to drop his pants. With confusion and lust overwhelming him in this short duration, subservience followed. He dropped his pants and his throbbing member was exposed to the cold, damp air of this royal sex-dungeon. She slowly grazed her long, well-maintained fingers along the length of his shaft.

Her fingers, then, gripped his cock tightly and began to stroke it gently. Her eyes were almost transfixed on this achievement of hers while he looked into her eyes and felt even more aroused from it. With the stroking slowly speeding up, his cock spewed some pre-cum, making the tip of his cock almost glow and glisten in the light of the torches. The glisten made it seem all the more magical to her lustful eyes, making her kneel on this hard floor in spite of her royal status.

She stretched her tongue out gracefully, letting the tip of her tongue caress the tip of this hard member as she got a taste of his sticky pre-cum. With the clear fluid coating her taste buds, she felt her cunt almost burn with passion and lust as she savoured this delicacy that she doesn't find in her royal feasts. She gently wrapped her puffy lips around his cock and began to suck on it. She took her time and enjoyed every second of feeling the solid shaft in her mouth.

She began to bob her head up and down, covering more and more of the length of the shaft with her sticky saliva. She worked his cock so well, her tongue caressing the underside of his tip while her lips took care of the rest. He moaned and whimpered from all the attention his member was getting, having not had any sexual interaction in the last few years. He loved the feel of a woman's mouth around his cock, a cock that is now larger than it has ever been.

Even with the Queen on her knees, she was the one in control. She managed the rhythm of her mouth, blowing him as slow or fast as she wished. Her eyes occasionally met the eyes of the man, but even then, the look in her eyes commanded respect and servility. With all the blood flowing towards his shaft, he didn't resist and gave himself entirely to her. He let her take over as he relished in the feeling of losing control.

With her mouth having had quite the time with his member, her cunt drooled and made a small puddle on the floor, almost as if begging for some attention. She finally decided to move forward as she stood up and grabbed his cock in her skilful hands yet again. Holding him by the cock, she led him into another segment of the dungeon. This was a rather dimly lit room and it took a while for his eyes to adjust.

When he was finally able to see things in there, he noticed countless candles lighting up this serene and beautiful room. With erotic art adorning the wall, the candles ensured a sense of sensuality in this chamber. The damp smell of the dungeon was now replaced by what seemed like a mix of herbs and flowers, perhaps ones with aphrodisiac qualities. There was a four-poster bed in the middle of the room with translucent red curtains on all its sides.

The Queen let go of his cock near the entrance of this room, strutting in and getting behind the curtains as she slowly began to remove her red, silky robe. His eyes could see her curvaceous shape move, although the curtains blocked any more details. His curiosity brought him closer, his feet taking him near the bed as if they had a mind of their own. He moved one of the curtains to one side, and he gasped audibly at what he saw.

She was dressed in seductive red lingerie that could drive any man crazy with lust, making them want to pounce on her and take her then and there. But Ashir was better at controlling his temptations than other men, and that impressed the Queen herself. She gestured him to come closer with her fingers, and he obliged like a good slave. As he got closer, he could smell her. No, not the scent of the flowers that her dress was adorned with. He could now smell the scent of her body, the womanly aroma almost reeling him in as she smirked and posed alluringly.

She rubbed the wet spot over her silk panties, teasing him even more as he looked at her like he was hypnotized. Her large, round breasts were perfectly cupped by the red bra while the multiple red lacy strips showed off her perfect curves. She was a sight to behold and cherish. And that was exactly what this warrior did. His eyes moved all the way from her luscious hair down to her lovely feet, engraving every inch of her body into his memory.

Almost as if to break this hero out of his trance, the Queen moved the panty and bared her drooling pussy. And it did the job very well, his eyes now wide open as he moved closer to it almost instinctively. He knelt down and smelled the fluids from her royal cunt, dripping down onto the silk bedsheets. He looked into her eyes for a second, almost pleadingly. She understood that look and gave him a subtle nod in response, giving him permission. He smiled gratefully and gently began to lick her pussy with long strokes of his tongue.

He relished the taste of her juices, letting it take over him as he stuck his tongue inside her for even more. His rough hands held her soft thighs firmly while his tongue explored the dark and wet corners of this rather unexplored slit. He moved his tongue around in her sex, letting the fluids directly flow into his mouth as the Queen whimpered in pleasure. She had been robbed of an actively sexual life due to her royal duties, and she finally had what she always wanted... a toy to pleasure herself with.

Once he had enough of her essence, he gently licked and covered the nether lips of the Queen. He gave them plenty of attention, covering them with his sticky saliva as he softly made out with them. His tongue played around with her sensitive clit while his lips were nibbling on her drenched inner lips. She moaned softly, loving the attention to her clit as his tongue skilfully toyed with it. He smiled to himself as he heard the Queen moan, knowing he is doing a good job.

His tongue began to lightly press and apply pressure on her hard clit, making her reach the edge of an orgasm. She held onto his tangled hair, gripping it tightly as she pushed him deeper into her pussy. He nodded and began eating her out with more vigour, reciprocating the Queen's lust. The constant grazing and the perfectly maintained pressure against her clit drove her over the edge.

She moaned loudly, the sounds echoing in this chamber and throughout the dungeon as she reached climax. Her body squirmed from the ecstasy, her graceful nature finally breaking as she moaned and moved like just any other woman while her body was overrun with hormones from the orgasm. Small streams of fluids dripped out from her sex, covering the warrior's face in a different form of war-paint than he is used to. He lapped up the stream of juices, cleaning her up before he got up and wiped his mouth like he had just had the best meal of his life.

With her body still recovering from the orgasm that shook her entire self, she smirked and looked down at his cock. He looked back at her with a soft chuckle and began to stroke his cock, bringing it closer to her pink slit. Her breathing began to intensify with every second he moved closer to her, the anticipation of his hard shaft in her making her lose composure. Her hands began to squeeze her soft and voluptuous breasts. Her sex could almost feel the heat radiating from the warrior's cock when there was a loud knock on the upper entrance to the dungeon.

There was an audible sigh of disappointment from both of them, the moment now ruined by this unwanted interruption. But the Queen knew it must have been something important, and hence she covered herself quickly to open the door and peek through it to see her maid. She was the same woman who had escorted the warrior to this dungeon. "The King has arranged for an immediate royal meeting, Your Majesty. We need to go. Now." She said with a sense of urgency and the Queen knew it must be important.

She climbed up the ladder and left the dungeon without a word to the man who was still waiting on the bed. Hearing the door close, he sighed and laid on the bed, frustrated. The dungeon was directly connected to the Queen's bath. She covered herself with a bathrobe and walked into her room, always precautious just in case someone unwanted had entered. She quickly checked the room before getting dressed in the royal outfit.

The Queen and her maid walked together to the chamber where all the other members of the council had already gathered. With the arrival of the Queen, the meeting started and the King started it off, "I have heard of reports of dark arts and magic being more prevalent in the Kingdom. I want everyone here to get the information on every dark magic practitioner in our Kingdom and behead them immediately."

_Rex_
_Rex_
17 Followers
12