Kink University - Ch. 01

Story Info
Lilly is mysteriously teleported to a pervy faraway land.
2.8k words
8.6k
10

Part 1 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I felt the gentle rumble of a summer storm overhead as I gently rubbed my lotioned body in the dark of my bedroom. Sitting on my padded office chair, I had a hand on one of my small breasts, and the other under my pink panties as I bit my lower lip and gently rubbed my soft, feminine penis. I didn't notice that something wasn't quite right... I could only focus on the drawn images on the computer screen. My pale body glowed from its light.

I didn't really notice the room around me begin to fade as I lost myself in the booming sounds of the sky, unaccompanied by rain or wind. I could only think about the stories I had been reading... fictional tales of women being used for the every carnal need of others. I imagined myself in the place of those women instead of alone in the travel-trailer I lived in. Not because I truly wanted to be mistreated or objectified, but because of the sense excitement these fictional stories made me feel.

It didn't help that the travel trailer around me was literally vanishing as I lost myself in bliss. Finishing by imagining myself like the picture of the woman on my screen--covered in the love of a partner.

As orgasm coursed through me--my body shaking and my breath quickening as waves of pleasure rippled through my body--I was only barely aware that the screen that had been in my lap no longer shone light through my closed eyelids. I couldn't feel the weight of it either... nor the internal heat being blown onto my bare leg by the fan.

I opened my eyes and immediately froze. I was no longer in my tiny bedroom. No... I was in a dim room about the size of a small auditorium, which seemed to be made of stone blocks. The only light came from a torch in a corner of the room behind me. My little desk and chair were gone. Instead, I found myself sitting on a cold, stone pillar. I still felt the moisture from my previous activity on my small belly.

In a panic, I covered myself as best I could. Had I been kidnapped? This was certainly not a dream and I had never really done drugs... so I had to have been kidnapped, right? I tried to think back to when someone could have slipped me a roofie or injected me with some kind of needle.

I had spent the morning of the day before as I usually did--at home. I had eaten a light breakfast of peach oatmeal and coffee with a bit too much sugar, while catching up on watching my favorite gaming streamers.

I had then... uhm... downloaded and played the latest update of an eroge game where enemies did their best to brainwash you into becoming their sexual servant. After that, I had spent some time writing--mostly redrafting one of the many unpublished novels I had written, for what had to be the twentieth time. Finally, in the afternoon, I had logged in to do my paid work as an online tutor. As always, that went on until night--when I went on a quick jog, ate, took a shower, and then slept.

At no point could anyone have drugged me. So then why did I find myself transported to what appeared to be an ancient temple?

I looked down at my feet and noticed a circle-pattern carved into the stone ground beneath me. It was intricate, with what looked like a drawing of a galaxy complete with planets in orbit. Sitting in the center of it gave me an odd feeling of intent... like I was here because I had been brought here. But I wasn't any sort of magical being worth being summoned!

I was Lilly, a trans girl from a small, Alabama town. About the only thing supernatural about me was the set of little cotton red horns connected to my favorite facemask.

Finally, I slowed down and looked around. Nobody else seemed to be around. I was simply in a big, empty room with a single exit. Nobody had summoned me on purpose. It was a good thing too, given my state of... dishevelment.

I stood to my feet uneasily and pulled my panties up around my hips. The cold floor brought me extra attention to the fact that I was barefoot. I took a cautious step beyond the central circle/orbit I had appeared on. Nothing happened... so I guess I wasn't magically trapped there by some mystical force bubble. So I took more steps--toward the exit doorway where more light was shining through.

I peeked out of the entryway to see an even more massive stone room with several torches and doorways like the one I had just exited from. And on the far side of the room, I saw sunlight shining through a particularly large exit. I wasn't trapped!

In my relief, I almost didn't notice the coatrack in the corner of the massive room. It held robes in several different colors.

Oddly, I did not feel in sufficient danger to just grab one at random. So I paused for a moment and carefully picked out one in a pastel pink--a color I quite liked. I pulled the robe around me and tied it with the attached sash. It covered me entirely, down to my ankles. Of course, this wasn't much of a surprise given my small stature. Beneath coatrack, I found several sizes of brown leather sandals.

It was as if it was expected that people be transported here naked! Not me specifically, but just someone of indeterminant foot and body size. Once I'd donned the sandals, I stepped into the larger room.

A dozen torches lit this larger hall a bit brighter than the room I had awakened in. Because of the light, I could see designs etched into the walls and ceiling. The ceiling depicted clouds and lightning bolts running between them. The walls were covered expansively in text--also carved into the stone.

Over the exit was etched a giant picture of a man. In one hand, he held a bullwhip--this seemed reasonable, I supposed. However, I had not been prepared for what were clearly a set of anal beads in his opposite hand. He was naked, with his penis fully erect and depicted to be actively dripping. Beneath him were tiny carvings of people engaged in infinite acts of debauchery--in a line that encircled the entire room, right above the height of the doorways.

Who was this person, and what in the literal fuck was this place? I imagined that if I read the walls, I might have found out. On the other hand... it was a lot of text. And I still wasn't completely certain I should stay in this place any longer than I had to.

I listened for any noises coming from the other rooms. However, there was no noise. For a moment, I thought I was completely alone. Well... damn. Leave it to me to end up in an orgie castle all by my lonesome.

That was when I noticed a figure pass, a shadow against the sunlight, in front of the exit.

Again, I froze. On one hand, I was struggling with my fear of some kidnapper waiting out there. But on the other, I could truly think of no way I could have been kidnapped. And if I was trapped in some fucked-up version of Narnia, I really did not want to be alone. Either way, I probably needed to scope out the situation.

As quietly as I scurried toward the exit. Once there, I panted for a second and then peaked out the exit doorway.

Outside the stone temple was... truly outside. It was all grass, trees, hills, and a dirt road that led right to me. It seemed to be midday--surprising me since it had been about midnight only a few minutes earlier. Birds flew overhead and the breeze blew lightly through the leaves--none of the odd summer storm I had noticed before.

I looked further down the roadway and was immediately struck by confusion at the two figures I saw about fifteen feet away. They were facing one another and away from me, but I could see them well enough. The first was a tall, muscularly built lady wearing skin-tight, black leather and high heels. Her skin was perhaps the darkest I had ever seen, a shade I thought I had remembered described to me as blue-black. She didn't seem much older than me, but she had to at least have been seven feet tall. Her long black hair rose upward in weightless, tight curls that spread into elegant chaos.

She was... breathtaking... which would have been enough to leave me stunned before I noticed something else. Her ears, they were... pointed... like... an elf? Upon a closer look at her skin, it seemed that there were subtle crystal-like colorations in her skin that almost seemed to glow--like distant stars in the night sky.

This elf stood in front of a wagon filled with what appeared to be sandals--the same kind as what I was wearing. It was hard to tell with her back mostly facing me, but I thought I noticed her lips curl into an amused smile as she looked down at the second figure.

The second figure was short--no more than three feet tall. By her shape and what I could see of her face, she was clearly a full-grown woman. Her ears were also pointed, with several piercings throughout them. Oh yeah, and her skin was green... yes, green.

I squeezed my eyes just to be sure that I knew that I wasn't dreaming. No... they were both still there, and I was awake as I'd ever been. So either I was so high that I convinced myself that I had never been high, or I really was in Tolkien's wettest of dreams.

I exhaled heavily and decided that the matter was too much for me to handle at that moment. So I continued staring... spying... whatever.

I noticed that goblin wore a black robe similar to my own pink one, and she stood in front of a cart that seemed to be filled with even more clothing. The supplier of the robes--I guessed? From what I could see of her face, her brow seemed to be furrowed and her lips drawn into a snarl.

Whatever interaction happening between the two of them did not seem to be a friendly one... but neither was it exactly tense enough that I feared they might draw swords or something.

"Just do your work, and let me do mine in peace," said the goblin, clearly trying to end a conversation that had so far been unpleasant for her.

"But you would look so cute in your proper place... licking my heals," the elf replied and then licked her upper lip.

While I had naughty dreams of someone talking to me in such a manner, the elf's words made my stomach turn a bit. Her advances were clearly unwanted.

The goblin let out a low growl, followed by a resigned sigh. She tried to turn to leave.

The elf, however, took a step with one of her long legs to block the goblin's path. "Oh, come now. I can promise you more power at my feet than that dinky little school ever taught you."

This was too much. While I was not a particularly brave soul, I knew when I didn't really have a choice but to say something. I began walking toward the two of them--drawing the attention of the elf who was now facing me. This made the goblin turn to look as well. With both their eyes upon me, my knees grew wobbly. I could feel my heart race so loudly I could feel it. I broke out in a cold sweat and my armpits began to drip almost instantly.

Were I the sort of person I often dreamed of being, the next thing to have happened would be me comforting the goblin and stepping between them. Once that was accomplished, I would have turned to the elf and said, "What you said to her was wrong. I hope you change; because if you don't this path in life is going to lead to you dying alone," before helping the goblin away.

The reality, however, was that I had an extreme level of social anxiety disorder, coupled with a fun bit of PTSD. Neither of which made me seem particularly sexy or cool. So, my words didn't come out... quite that eloquently.

"Hey," I said, my voice choking off so that I wasn't even sure anyone could hear my words. I began to feel dizzy. "That's not... nice."

Because the world seemed to look fuzzy as I said this--and even more so as I heard my own humiliating words--I wasn't totally sure I read the elf's reaction correctly. But it seemed like her eyes might have widened while her smile grew. Suddenly, the way she was looking at me made me feel like prey before a mighty predator. Again, this would have been a dream come true under certain circumstances. Here, however, it was more of a nightmare.

"Oh my, it's one of those new creatures that have been popping in," the elf said gleefully. "What do they call themselves again? Hymies? Not, that's not it. Hue... hue... hue... humies! That's it, they call themselves humans, or humies for short."

"Humie isn't shorter than human," the goblin said with a sneer. "Both words have two syllables."

The elf made a sweeping motion with her hand, as if to fan away the goblin's words. "I've seen a few of you back at the city--the ones that didn't get won over by the gobbie's little school. But you're the first one I've found that wasn't... taken." She smiled wider still, showing her pearly teeth.

I opened my mouth to speak but couldn't find the words. The sides of my body were now drenched in sweat, and I could feel it now also on my forehead. My scalp itched profusely, and I was fully trembling by this point.

"Oh my," the elf said, taking a step closer. "You're an even better catch. Why settle for a Goblin who thinks she's educated enough to speak of grammar, when I could have this frightened little lamb who is just shaking. I can feel the raw power... all for the taking. Yes, I've decided. You will be mine."

At this point, I nearly fell over. My mind was shutting down, and I lowered my head in hopes that the direct attention pointed at me would go away if it was satiated by my submission. I began to feel like I was a child again and could feel myself lifting my shoulders close to the sides of my head. My ears began to ring. Involuntarily, I closed my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt a firm grasp take hold of my elbow. This... almost fell in line with what I expected the elf to do to me. The pull was gentle, however, and it got me to open my eyes as I followed. That was when I realized that I was being led away from the elf by the goblin. She gently took my hand and placed it on the cart full of colorful robes. She then took the other handle and we began to pull the cart away.

Still I barely heard when the goblin said, "on the cart, alright? It's okay, human, just keep walking with me."

"I see," I heard the elf voice loudly as we continued away. She did not seem to follow us, for some reason, however. "You want her for your own power. This is absolutely delicious. Not only taking such a humie, but taking her from you. The wells of power this will generate... I will be like a god."

"Ignore her," the goblin said, as we continued to pull away, and gently pulled my forearm with her free hand.

Soon we couldn't hear the elf over the sound of the wagon wheels. And I certainly wasn't going to turn around to check.

As for me, I was beginning to settle down. I felt better at not being in the center of conflict, but also humiliated and guilty for needing to be rescued like that. Especially since I had put myself in the situation. I couldn't imagine how irritated the goblin must have been with me. I had probably embarrassed her... and even made her feel patronized at even trying to say something. She had been fine standing up for herself.

I had just stumbled in and ruined what could have been a triumphant moment for her by being... me.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
KassiLKassiLabout 1 year ago

Very interested in reading more

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Synthetic Evolution A tale of nanomachine corruption, evolution, and ecstasy.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Perverse Instantiation Ch. 01 A scavver and her A.I. companion explore a derelict station.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Who Knows, Who Cares? [F/?] A sorceress has fun with her inter-dimensional glory hole.in NonHuman
Activated Pt. 01 Jen and Sandy have their nanites activated.in Mind Control
More Stories