Kink University - Ch. 24 - Namali

Story Info
Lilly experiences life as a ponygirl's mare.
3.6k words
998
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 24 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 24 - Namali

I was frozen-in the middle of the street where the golden-scaled naga in a black robe and red scarf had stopped me in his chariot led by women hitched up like horses. Out of my peripherals, I already saw a few people turning to watch the match between us. Even the cat-lady with her garden of human-plants and somewhat literal boobie-traps had sauntered over to the gate to watch.

As if the anxiety of a fight were not enough, the addition of spectators made my heart race. My knees trembled-and not in a sexy way. Still, this was why I was here ... to fight. To gain the power I needed so that I could go home to Daava. Home.

I let out a huff of false bravado as I lowered my head. My little cow horns were now aimed at the naga.

To my surprise, the naga let out a hissy chortle and then reached to his side to reveal a walking cane. While I waited for him to step down from the carriage to fight, he suddenly flicked his wrist with the jewel-encrusted item in hand. A streak of white lightning launched from his staff before I could react. It hit the ground directly in front of me, and I could feel the wave of energy even before the dirt beneath me launched upward in a miniature explosion. I was tossed with it and had landed on my back before I could piece together what had happened.

My ears ringing, it was several seconds before I heard the cheering from the few onlookers around me. The only exceptions were the pony-girls and a halfling in a maid's costume walking by with groceries. I vaguely noticed the contemptuous look she gave the naga before shaking her head and going on her way.

It was then that I realized my mistake in coming to this part of town. The people in this part of town were not the humans and guplium who had been around for a year or less like I had. This part of the city was the residence of established sorcerers!

A wave of anxiety picked up, but I forced myself to keep some semblance of calm. I wasn't about to let my mission fall through already. I heard the dangling of a chain and looked up to see the shadow of an approaching figure. Hopping to my feet, I charged head-first at the naga with a leash and collar in his hands.

To my surprise, my head was stopped quite suddenly by something entirely unmoving. I glanced up to see the face of the very built woman who had been leading the team of ponygirls in hauling the naga's carriage. I realized that her set of dinosaurian horns were locked with mine small cow ones. She gave me a cold look and then flexed to lift her entire body upright. The motion sent me flipping over and then behind her, landing on my back. The impact knocked the air from my lungs.

As I sat there, my face feeling hot and my chest in agony, I struggled to cone to terms with how unfair it all was. The naga had attacked me while shielded in his carriage and then sent one of his servants to attack me on the second go-round. All this on top of the fact that he was clearly a much more experienced magician than I was. It was ... just like the old cat lady with her amulet.

Yet, I gelt like this was all my own fault. In my naiveté, I had come expecting some sort of culture of warriors with a code-even if a barbaric one. Instead, I had found myself in a place of sneaky tricks-unnervingly similar to the world I had left.

The realization brought a feeling like a weighted blanket over me. It made me not want to move, not want to try. Of course, I knew this wasn't an option.

I tried to focus on the sorts of erotic thoughts of Daava, Mystery, Zolreya, and others to boost my magic. No matter what I thought of, however, there was no arousal in me to be found. If my horns and tail had not been so thoroughly fused to my appearance, I had no doubt that they would have been gone by this point too. In a desperate last bid, I reached underneath my armor to squeeze one of my breasts. The milk that dripped out felt somewhat cooling on my skin-but it was by far the weakest my healing magic had ever felt.

I snarled, only hate left to drive me. Hate for this place, hate for all the people here, hate for my own world, hate for the damn ticks that had taken Daava away from me. I lurched up-perfectly ready to gore the naga without any extra magic needed.

However, the naga-now standing directly over me-simply snapped his fingers.

Without another word, I was tackled-again by the same woman as before. Her knees now pinned my shoulders in place, and she had a firm grasp on one of my horns with just one massive hand.

I lurched and pulled hatefully for only a few more moments before realizing how entirely physically outmatched I was.

The horned woman, for her part, did not seem winded at all from her exertions. It was only as she glared at me from her position on top of me that she showed any kind of change. At first, I wasn't sure why sweat began to glisten on her warm, brown skin. But when her sex dripped a few sticky drops onto my chest, I finally realized that she was sweating from arousal. It wasn't long before more drops followed.

"Good work, Namali," the naga said while he fastened the collar around my neck. He took a closer look at her and then broke out into a smile. "Namali ... you certainly seem excited about the newest part of this collection."

Namali did not respond, she simply continued the same intense glare as when she had thrown me over her head.

The naga reached down to the plates over my breasts, touched Namali's fluids, and rubbed it between his fingers with a satisfied expression. He then said, "You've been quite the loner since I purchased you at the auctions ... some of the staff have started to worry. And yet, you've always stayed so loyal. How would my star-stallion feel about having a mare of her own? Well ... a mare-cow, anyways," The naga let out a chuckle.

For the longest moment, Namali did not respond. I supposed doing so would be difficult even if she had wanted to with the bit in her mouth. Then she looked at me in the eye and gave the smallest of nods.

"Wonderful!" The naga said and clapped his hands together. He then took the leash and fastened it somewhere to the padded harness that had previously connected Namali to the chariot. "Let's get the newest addition to my little collection home, then."

After a moment's hesitation, Namali lifted herself off me.

I thought for half a moment about not complying with any of it-of remaining on the ground even if my captors had to drag me. With the slightest of tugs, however, all thoughts of resistance felt like they were forced out of my mind, sort of like what my trauma bubble did to my thoughts. Before I knew it, I was trying to stand on my very unsteady feet, holding onto Namali as she steadied me. The sensation also reminded me of my time with Mystery as of late, though I still couldn't put my finger on how.

Soon, the naga was locking Namali's harness back to the chariot and pulled a strap so that her arms were again bound behind her. He then reached into the place where he had taken the walking cane and retrieved a very short bullwhip that could not have possibly reached the ponygirls. When he cracked it in the air, however, they all began a synchronized trot. I was left following along by my leash as the buggy began its way through the city.

The weight of my failure hung over me as I was forced to move. How could I have been so stupid? And it wasn't the immediate consequences that made me feel so angry with myself. No ... I felt surprisingly unconcerned that I had been captured by strangers in a place like this. While chaotic, the Other Place did not seem ... dangerous. Also, I had no doubt that Mr. Spleck would make sure that somebody came to find me when I did not return.

Rather, my feelings were building towards guilt and embarrassment for having failed at my goal to become stronger within literal hours of beginning my journey. It felt like ... my chance to save Daava and bring her back to the school was gone. I had failed her.

I let out a lonely and mournful shudder. I then closed my eyes for a while, running blind as I worked just not to be overcome by my emotions. A few tears escaped me, despite my best efforts.

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw that Namali had turned, which seemed quite uncharacteristic for the ponygirl team. She was ... watching me. Namali quickly returned her gaze ahead when she saw me looking back at her.

What I was far less surprised by was that she wasn't the only one watching me. People stared as we went. Among the much more spectacular ponygirls, I felt like I was only being noticed because I was not properly harnessed. However, not even I really stuck out all that much to the people in the city going about their day.

Upon a closer look at everyone else around, I decided that this made sense. There were countless people on leashes, chained outside businesses where they danced with advertisements painted on them, sat on as human furniture, eaten from like plates at the outdoor restaurants. And it was rare to pass an alley that didn't have two or more people fucking within.

I felt ... extreme relief that nobody I passed seemed defeated, morose, or broken. No, they all seemed to be having a good time with this little world of debauchery they had made for themselves. The irony of this alternative to Kink University was that there definitely still seemed to be limits, even if I didn't understand them. Again, I found myself suspecting that Kavtagro only brought specific kinds of people to his world. It really seemed to me that he cherry picked every race, gender, and orientation that he could-while seeming to skip over assholes. As a result, his world was mostly built on levity and ease-even going so far as to provide magical solutions to the illnesses and issues that were inadvertently transferred with the peoples he took. Yes, this made the most sense to me. Even a lazy c-tier gods should have found stress, strife, and pointless suffering distasteful enough to actually do something about it.

Still, I already missed the University. Or rather, I missed all my friends who ... wouldn't be there anyways.

My melancholic thoughts were interrupted when the chariot stopped in front of a metal gate. I looked around for a moment while the gates opened. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw someone standing conspicuously in an alley by themselves. They were tall and wore a hood that completely obscured their features. They seemed to be staring at me intensely ... almost ominously. However, they looked away when the whip cracked again, and I was ushered along with the ponygirls past the gate.

It was easy to forget that moment of oddness when I saw the inside of the property. The grounds we entered were surely the site of one of the manors I had seen when overlooking the town. There had to at least have been three acres-filled with trees, manicured gardens, and matching red cottages that led up to the massive main house.

We all moved along until we reached a red barn. A human and guplium on either side pulled the doors open so that the ponygirls could pull the chariot in. The naga slithered down from it and was greeted by an orc wearing a tuxedo and white gloves.

The orc glanced at me and then said to the naga, "A fine catch, sir; I've not seen a girl who looks quite like that before. What is this new addition to the collection?"

The naga slithered closer to me and tapped a hand with neatly manicured nails to his chin. "Judging by the unusual non-elf shape of the ears and the doe-eyed expression of one who is new to this world, I would say that she is a human who has been playing with some transformation magic. I was going to add her as an exhibit to the zoo, but Namali took a liking to her."

"Finally," the orc said and let out a breath of relief. "She's been without a mare for so long ... and she was starting to seem flighty. This should keep her settled for a while longer, at least."

"The longer the better," the naga said with a nod. "It's been quite prestigious to keep a ceratopsian for so long. Though I imagine she'll continue to be a topic of conversation long after she makes her eventual escape."

"And the rest of the collection will be enough to keep Sorceress Jikana happy."

"Happily in my bed and bolstering my power," the naga replied with a raspy cackle that he continued as the two of them walked away.

As soon as they were gone and the doors closed, I heard a heavy metallic sliding. It took me a moment to realzie that we were being locked in. Immediately after, the human and guplium that had opened the gate returned. Without so many new sights to glance at, I was able to get a better look at the duo. Both had rather androgynous appearances and wore matching coveralls and red flannel. Judging by the eyes they kept making at one another, as they began to unhook and unstrap the ponygirls, my guess was that they were an enby couple.

The two worked efficiently, quickly starting from the back of the chariot and making their ways forward to unbind each girl, replace the ornate metal bits in their mouths with much thinner leather ones, remove and quickly wash their piercings, remove the black leather boots that I only now realized were shaped like hooves, wash each ponygirl down with a soapy sponge placed in a steaming bucket of water, and then lead them by their bridles to the stalls along the side of the barn. In each of these stalls except the last, there was someone with a matching leather bridle waiting. My guess was that these were the "mares'' referred to by the naga and the orc ... of which they had decided I would be.

Namali was the last of the ponygirls to be unhooked, and I realized that she was also the only one not to be wearing the pony boots. Looking down, it was easy to see why; her feet were massive and padded, rather like an elephant ... if said elephant had curves and defined leg muscles. There was a single toe that looked a bit more like a claw, which came out just above where her achilles tendon should have been. It was planted on the ground as well, I guessed this was for balance-though it did look a bit like she was wearing organic high-heels.

No longer wearing her harness, the end of my leash fell to the floor for a moment before Namali picked it up in one of her massive hands-which was scaled as the rest of her. I noticed two large fingers and a thumb on each hand.

The two farmhands then moved towards me with sponges at the ready.

Namali let out impressive and rumbling streams of air from her nostrils, which was almost frightening just for the reverberating power of the sound she made.

Both farmhands immediately lifted their hands defensively and backed away-clearly deciding it was better for their health to wash Namali instead of me. Before they began, however, Namali pulled my lead to her, forced me by it to my knees, and then swung her leg around my shoulder. Now she stood over me entirely, while I remained loosely pinned between her two massive legs. Finally, she relaxed a bit and allowed the farmhands to begin washing her down.

The soap and water that trickled down from her to me was what I was left to wash up with. I did so, finding myself a bit too aroused and ... enticingly intimidated ... to be at all upset by the unusual washing arrangement.

When they were finished washing her, the farmhands led Namali to the last of the stalls. Like the barn where I had my healing classes, the ground here was covered in soft straw. Only here, it was at least a few feet deep, so my feet sunk quite a bit while I walked. The stall was just one room except for a narrow wooden partition only wide enough to have possibly been a bathroom. There were two windows-one glass looking outside and one looking back into the barn. The bars on both were ornate metal swirls that at least served the purpose of making the stall feel significantly less like a prison.

Namali led me by the leash to two metal bowls close to the ground. Both seemed to be connected by metal tubing to the open part of the barn, which we had just left. Sure enough, I soon saw water begin to fall into one bowl; then the other one was filled by some kind of soup. The soup was mostly boiled greens of some variety and smelled spiced with vinegar and some kind of pepper.

We both knelt at the bowls.

I looked up at Namali-not sure what I should do. With the leads still in our mouths, there was no way to walk. And I was beginning to get the feeling that this was intentional.

When I looked, I realized that Namali was watching me as well. She relaxed a little at whatever I had done right, and then pulled me close with gentle force.

I found myself under the weight of her massive breasts as the much larger woman positioned me so I was kneeling beneath her much larger and also-kneeling frame. I felt the unexpected warmth of her smooth, scaled body, as well as a neatly trimmed mound pressed against my lower back.

From there, Namali leaned over me and began eating with her hand from the bowl. A bit splashed on me, but I supposed this was unavoidable. I paused for a moment, not sure if I should begin. The second scoop Namali retrieved, however, was placed in front of my face.

I hesitated for a moment, just to be sure it wasn't there by mistake, and then leaned my head down awkwardly to eat the greens from her hand. Namali, with her hand still cupped around the broth, then gently tilted my head back with the slightest bit of force and then poured the remaining liquid into my mouth.

The meal went on like this, with Namali alternating between which of us ate. I was the first to grow full, and shook my head when I was offered more. I settled in under her while she continued to eat.

When Namali had finished the entire bowl, she finally lifted herself from over me. With her clean hand, she led me to the corner of the room near the door, which I now realized was covered with blankets. She laid down first on one of them, and then pulled me until I was laying on her with my head resting on one of her breasts.

Despite everything that had happened, this still felt ... comforting. Despite myself, I found myself beginning to relax, no longer feeling the horrific sting of my failure. I had nearly closed my eyes when the familiar two-fingered hand still wet from the broth was brought to my face. It took me a second of looking and then another of looking around for a washrag before I figured out what I was expected to do.

I took Namali's hand in both my own and began to lick it clean. Though I suspect I would have enjoyed feeling useful and getting to lick her hand anyways, it was also nice that the food residue on it was delicious. I started with her wrists, where a few tails of broth had trickled down. Then I used broad licks to clean up her palms. Once it was clean, I wriggled my tongue between her fingers before finally taking each of them into my mouth to suck them clean. By the end, my mind was thoroughly focused on the very intimate cleaning.

When I finished, Namali let out a heavy and contented exhale. With her now-clean hand, she grasped one of my breasts and finally let her tightly wound body go slack. I wasn't sure if I felt the gentle rumbles of her snoring first or if I was just vaguely aware of it in my dreams; there was just no knowing who fell asleep first such after a profoundly exhausting day.

Share this Story