Kinks Anonymous Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens when your kinks become life threatening?
3.6k words
4.6
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger Warning:

The contents in this story are not suitable for a young audience.

This story covers my raunchy perspective on fears that are common in the kink community.

My own writing is extremely graphic in nature, which means that if you like a more tame and predictable erotic scene- this will not be the series for you.

*

Kinks Anonymous.

The air in the room was stiff.

There was a group of people sitting in a circle uncomfortably. They sat in silence after finding their seats, allowing the atmosphere to dampen.

"Heh, I guess this isn't your normal munch."

A thin man with large glasses that covered his face started with a nervous chuckle.

Someone scoffed incredulously.

All eyes turned to the long haired blonde who was sitting with crossed arms and one leg kicked over the other.

Her heeled foot swung in the air, silently grabbing the attention of those who would have killed to lick the pads of her feet and suck on her toes hungrily.

"I don't even know why I'm here," she sneered.

Her lips curled in distaste when the guy from earlier gave her a small wave.

"Great, we have a princess joining us today."

Everyone looked at the tiny brunette who muttered sarcastically.

Her legs were crossed on the chair, making the people sitting across from her anxious. She wore a schoolgirl outfit, making it hard for the men in the room to choose between her and the sexy blonde.

"Excuse me?" the blonde squinted her eyes, not before giving the brunette a passing glare.

She took note of the way that the brown hair swept against her shoulders. The white shirt pushed her tits up perfectly and with one wrong move the pleated skirt that the brunette was wearing would expose her thong.

Thigh high socks as well. The blonde sat back silently, waiting for an answer but another person interrupted them both.

"Why don't we just begin the meeting?"

A man in a suit.

He ran his hand through his perfectly shaped hair, then he proceeded to glance at his watch with a frown.

"I have things to do after this, why don't we be constructive with our time?"

Most people in the circle nodded their heads in agreement.

"Let's get started then," a woman spoke softly.

The circle watched as she pulled a book from under her seat, flipping to a marked page, and then carefully tucking her kinky hair behind her ears.

Her skin was a noticeable contrast against the blush pink nail polish she wore as she used a taut finger to push her glasses further up her nose.

"Today I'll be starting the discussion for this meeting as I usually do."

She smiled at everyone, making her plump lips more noticeable to anyone who knew what beauty was.

"I'm actually a psychologist outside of this, so I will try to be as constructive as possible without prying. Thank you for sharing your stories and allowing yourselves to seek help from others."

"Welcome to Kinks Anonymous. The process is the same as always: introduce yourself, name your kink, share the story of why you're here and we will try our best to attack the problem without attacking you personally."

"Sounds fair," the thin man commented as he slouched against his chair completely.

"So... who's going first?"

Another man leaned back into his chair with an indifferent look on his face.

His eyes were cool and had already gotten familiar with everyone in the room, although nobody had noticed his presence until he blew an impatient breath into the air.

"I think the princess should go first," the brunette commented smugly.

Hi, Daddy.

The blonde sat up in her chair- finding a way to sit up straighter than she already had been, keeping her arms and legs crossed.

Defensive.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to," the group leader reminded her.

"I don't mind."

There were some who weren't paying attention to the tension that lingered between the two women. Some were simply distracted in tracing her milky skin.

The blonde flicked her hair away from her shoulders, remaining cool. She sucked in an unnoticeable breath, then spoke.

"Hello, my name is Heather."

Suddenly, the world started to feel much smaller than it usually did.

This simply wasn't the time to feel embarrassed about who I am, or the things I have done, or-

"Hello, Heather..."

Fuck!

A frown covered my lips as I realized the pace in my pulse was speeding up.

Was I really this nervous?

There were some eyes watching me intently, some that gleamed lustily, and others that could care less.

The brunette looked at me in interest, and I glanced into her eyes haughtily.

"I have a daddy kink, it's pretty common and no big deal."

My teeth clamped onto my lip.

"Or, at first it wasn't a big deal."

Tears threatened to well up as my memory circled back to the day I knew something was wrong...

"Hey! I'm really glad you decided to go on this second date with me."

My eyes lit up at the man who approached me with a kiss on each cheek. He drew out my chair and watched as I sat down confidently.

It was important to be self-assured around men of this age and caliber.

Goosebumps covered my skin when I felt a large hand sweep my hair onto one side of my shoulder and kissed gently at the exposed skin.

It was a habit of his that made me feel like the prettiest woman around. I leaned into his body with eager.

"Everything about you is so valuable," he whispered to himself.

"Thank you, Dean."

I could feel my cheeks heat up almost immediately. My nose was filled with the husky scent of his cologne and the feeling of his lips still lingering on the sensitive part of my skin.

My eyes followed his movements as he placed himself in the chair across from me. I admired how he moved so freely for a man his size.

"This is such a wonderful idea for a second date! What made you think of this?"

Out of instinct I toyed with the ends of my hair that was draped over my shoulder, ignoring the fact that I now felt cold without his warm body behind me.

"Well, I figured a gorgeous woman like yourself surely had been taken on many unforgettable dates."

He reached over and pulled my hand in his.

"I wanted to make sure you wouldn't forget me," he admitted sheepishly with a dazzling smile.

That would be impossible, I thought to myself.

My eyes took in the scene that surrounded us. We were on the very top of a famous restaurant, overlooking the city below us.

It was a clear night sky, the stars twinkled shamelessly and asked for the attention of anyone that dared to not look up in admiration.

There was soft music that was heard in the background, it melted perfectly with the warm wind that blew lovingly. I don't believe I've ever seen anything like this before.

"Heather? Did you hear me?" His voice called to me.

My head snapped to the man who was now gleaming with amusement. Embarrassed, I asked him to repeat what he was telling me earlier.

"I'm sorry, I just got distracted by the view."

"It's okay," he grinned, "I was just letting you know that I ordered the food beforehand."

Shock was written all over my face.

"I hope you don't mind, I remembered you mentioning your favorite foods and thought it would be a great surprise."

The smile that rested on my face only got wider, I shook my head slowly.

"No, I don't mind at all."

The night carried on with ease.

Our conversations were a brisk dance for dominance of passing time, our skin sometimes briefly touched yet it burned me, and glancing at him over my glass ached me.

Sexual tension has risen to a point of no return. There was a fire in my belly that could only be extinguished by the man that was gazing at me hungrily.

From the moment my pussy started aching, I had to make a decision whether or not I would allow myself to give it up on the second date.

What was the stigma against sex while courting anyways?

I want this man to ruin my life.

Licking my lips in need, I carefully ran my foot up his leg and slowly pushed my heel between his thighs.

"If you keep this up, I'm not going to be able to contain myself."

He grunted as I pushed more against his hardened cock.

"Are you sure you want to contain yourself?" I whispered seductively.

His eyes narrowed in thought.

"Do you want to come back to my place?" he asked after some thinking, but I could see that he was still trying to reason with himself.

"You look unsure, Dean."

I leaned back, trying to decide whether I was turned off by his lack of assertion or comforted in the fact that he wanted to take his time.

"No, I'm damn sure that I want you."

He looked at me heatedly.

"I'm just unsure whether or not I'll be able to let you go once you're in my bed."

Suddenly, he pulled out of his seat after leaving a tip on the table.

I warmed up again as he stepped behind me.

Once again his hand found its way on my body, this time trailing from my neck that he had gripped softly to my puckering nipples that he twisted.

My head leaned back against him, settling into the pain and pleasure that evaded my senses as he toyed with my breasts.

"How does that feel?"

Moans spilled out of my mouth, not being able to respond with words. Both my thighs squeezed together trying to trap the wetness that threatened to push past my aching lips.

As if he'd known what I was thinking, the fabric of my dress was moved.

"Open your legs for me," he demanded.

I sucked on my lip desperately, listening to his command.

How could you deny a man like this? You simply can't.

My brain was lulled completely by the sensations that filled me.

Only to realize that the lulling feeling never stopped. I looked around with watery eyes trying to figure out what was happening, but it was no use.

I kept hearing his voice, calling out to me through a sea of water.

But when did I get to the ocean...

Dean?

"... unfortunate... have you... Heather..."

...What's happening to me?

----------------

Thump... Thump... Thump...

There was a pounding in my head that made my mouth curl and eyes tighten in distaste.

Ugh. I feel like I got hit with a damn brick. What the hell happened?

I pried my eyes open, hoping that maybe I had simply had too much to drink and ended up with Dean after all.

The silence was deafening. Everything felt terribly unnatural and nothing like home. A strained sigh left me as I became exhausted by my thoughts.

My body tensed at the sound of a door opening and footsteps filling the silence in the room, forgetting any moment of relief.

Fear strummed up and down my veins like icy water when I felt the weight of someone dipping into whatever I was laying on.

"Hello, Beauty."

A spark of hope lit up inside of me.

Dean!

A jilt of my body must have spoken to him.

I heard that familiar chuckle and the feeling of joyous tears caused my throat to burn, yet there were no tears to soothe my dry eyes.

"Don't try to speak, Beauty," Dean murmured as he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I barely felt it, but the sound and shadow of his handsome face confirmed it.

The only things I knew for sure is that Dean is here and that my eyebrows were knitting in confusion.

Also,

Why does he keep calling me that?

I decided to take his advice and not attempt to say anything.

My eyes gazed up at the ceiling once more, feeling safe. He was stroking my hair and face so softly.

Then he murmured into my ear, licking and nibbling those fearful words into my mind.

"It's a shame really. I would have loved to keep you for myself..."

The panic filled bubble popped and created a flood. It was now a struggle to try not to scream!

Adrenaline gave me the strength to thrash around. My hands and feet were bound.

I was captured.

A hard sob tried to force its way out of my throat but was stopped short by the burning of dehydration.

"Do you need help crying, my love?" Dean asked in a mocking tone at my useless squirming.

My eyes widened to saucers when the stinging sensation blasted through my numb body. The combination of devastation and pure helplessness danced together until I was physically breathless.

The sound of a door slamming harshly against the wall snapped me out of my thoughts, not even a few minutes later.

Everything was too scary and painful for me to endure at this very moment, and I can only imagine it will only get worse.

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing!?" I heard a man who sounded younger than Dean burst in frustration, not making any notion of my helpless state.

I winced at his frustration, making the thumping in my head beat louder against my skull.

"What, Alexei? I guess I'm a bit upset I cannot keep this one to myself. I didn't mean to damage the merchandise."

The burning sensation of anger and hurt began to push for tears once more although it was simply impossible.

Thump... Thump... Thump...

"Just don't do that shit again, Dmitri. You know these assholes are uptight about their girls coming in good condition, we could lose a few thousand dollars just for a scratch bro..."

Dmitri?

The sound of the two men bickering started to fade into the background.

It was obvious that the two were brothers, and it seems that Alexei was the brains and Dean- or Dmitri was the beauty of this operation.

I closed my eyes, letting the sadness overflow and the pain of my dry eyes overwhelm me. Anything to keep the anger from being at the forefront of my emotions. I'll need to save that for later.

I'm not entirely sure how I was going to do much of anything in this state, my body numb and powerless to whatever drugs they used on me.

A strangled sigh left me as I pondered on my mangled thoughts.

"We shouldn't even be arguing in front of the slave, just get her ready and stop fooling around. The bidders will be here soon."

"Stop being such a hardass, Ally- everything will be fine!" Dmitri said carelessly, laughing at his brother's frustrated state.

Alexei exhaled, and after a few hard steps ringing throughout the room- the door was slammed again.

My body tensed from the sounds but also the fact that I knew for sure there were at least two men here that were willing to hurt me and wanted to see me sold off to someone who was ultimately worse.

Being trapped alone in this room with Dmitri made all the hairs on my body pin straight, I was pricked with goosebumps and the embarrassing thought that just a few hours ago I was eager to be trapped under him.

Now the idea made bile rise.

"Well," Dmitri said out loud as if he was thinking.

"It seems I have to get you prepared for your big day, Beauty!"

He pushed himself off the bed, making the dip fill up promptly. The harsh noise of footsteps and the opening and closing of things I couldn't describe began to fill the room.

"If my stupid brother wasn't watching us, I'd have love to get a taste of you before selling you off to someone else"

His tongue clicked in annoyance.

"Though, I'll admit I don't have much shame."

There was a silence that caused me to still completely. I sucked in a breath that almost knocked me out once more. The unrelinquished thirst that tightened my throat forced me to cough.

His words felt like a sharp knife that threatened me.

Once the shuffling noises filled the room again, I felt like I had an opportunity to breathe. Thinking about this situation alone might bring me to my death.

"You will be my masterpiece for today's bidding. I always had a sense that you would be eager to be my most prized possession."

Bile swirled tauntingly in the same space where the fire that burned for him had been.

"You won't be needing these," Dmitri noted tentatively.

My eyes widened greatly when I felt his fingers toying with fabric on my skin.

There was silence lingering between us, but it pierced my now very sensitive ears. I almost winced in pain from snapping my neck to watch his every movement.

The air was filled with heavy breaths, we stared at each other carefully as his fingers skillfully removed every article of clothing that I had remaining.

A mix of attraction and resent rose from my toes in a flash that sent my brain for another swim. Yet this time I wasn't drowning.

With a thoughtful chuckle, he head dipped down to kiss the same spot on my neck that had previously made me feel warm.

I clamped down on my bottom lip, almost forgetting that this was the same person that smacked me just a few minutes ago.

This was a dangerous man.

He didn't want me, he wanted to own me.

I sputtered in protest when his mouth explored my aching peaks. It amazed me how small he made me feel, that I could watch his mouth work skillfully at the same time of reaching down to clothe me.

He had absolutely no shame, as promised.

Dmitri had taken his time running his mouth and hands over every spot of my body that suited him. His eyes lit up each time I reacted to his ruthlessness.

Thankfully, he took great pleasure in teasing and not much interest in his brother watching him take me completely.

I blew out a breath of relief when he finished draping me in the scant outfit he picked out. My arms and feet were aching from being tied up, causing me to yank at them in frustration.

"You're almost free, Beauty."

My eyes narrowed painfully at the name he had given me. Making me feel like an object once again, I swallowed my anger.

"I'm not done taking care of you. I'm going to get you some water and food to help calm your nerves. After all, it is your big day."

A silent rejoicing filled me.

Food and water! The sheer idea of both made me want to tear up, grateful for it to even be an option.

Only after my feelings of gratitude had I felt disgust overpower me once again. Why did he make it sound like I was performing?

I guess I might as well have been...

----------------

My eyes narrowed at the sudden interruption.

The man with perfect hair had cut into my memories.

"You mean to tell me that you got kidnapped, brought into some sort of slave ring,and managed to escape?"

A silence filled the air, waiting for my response- but I had felt exposed and so timid.

"Were you not listening to her?" The brunette snapped.

"I was only making sure I understood her properly. I'm simply surprised she managed to make it out unscathed," he stated plainly.

"Stop talking about her as if she's not sitting right there!" She retorted.

"You wouldn't let her answer the damn question-"

I grunted in annoyance, feeling the rawness of my vulnerability sting me.

"You both are extremely annoying," I said slowly.

"But to answer your question, yes- that is exactly what happened."

The thin man with large glasses had wide eyes.

It was easy to tell that he was enraptured in everything Heather was and what she had experienced.

Nobody knew the thoughts that brewed within him and which parts in particular teemed him towards the edge. He felt a particular hatred for the man with perfect hair, especially for interrupting such a wonderful story.

"Well, you certainly have to finish telling the rest."

Again, he commanded. The man with perfect hair adjusted his suit, crossed both his arms, and hiked his leg over the other.

He was fully aware and present just as everyone else in the room had been.

A sneer found its way to my lips.

"I was getting there until you idiots rudely interrupted me."

My ears perked at a soft hum that filled the room. Everyone turned to look at the woman who had to push her curly hair behind her ear once again.

"Are you comfortable continuing your story, Heather or do you need a break?"

It never occurred to me.

"Thank you for asking," I said with uncertainty.

"I think it might be best to give you a second to process this. I imagine it must be extremely overwhelming," she beckoned softly.

12