Kinktober 2021 Days 16-31

Story Info
Part 2 of 2. 31 femdom stories from October '21.
5.6k words
3.29
7.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 16

Theme: Psycho / Crying

Story: "Gonna Make Her Smile"

Mrs. Chopra panted heavily. Hell, you would have thought she was the one who had just been tickled, not the one doing the tickling. No, her pants were from something else. Something she dared not consider. The Indian MILF just sat on the couch trying to regain her breath. Her husband was taking her son's friends over after his sleepover. Tai had decided to ride along with them instead of cleaning up. That was fine by her. She needed them out of her house. As usual she had enjoyed her playful little tickling sessions with them too much. Especially those with Gregory.

It felt like she was coming off some great high. She didn't want it to end. The doorbell rang. Still panting she walked over and opened it. A cute girl stood there in a scout uniform. She was clearly too old to be an actual scout. Despite being only 5'1" with a full little face she was clearly just out of high school. What intrigued her most was the pair of D-Cup breasts threatening to snap her sash off under that too small for her uniform.

"Can I help you?" Mrs. Chopra asked.

"My name is Ariel. I was hoping to sell you some cookies on behalf of my little sister. She's stuck in bed with a cold."

"So sorry to hear that. Please, come in."

She led Ariel into the living room. The girl dragged along a case on wheels, probably holding the boxes of cookies. She patted a seat next to her on the couch.

"Please, have a seat."

A little nervously the girl did so. As she opened the case Mrs. Chopra leaned in to take a look. As she did so her long brown hair brushed over Ariel's arm. The most delightful giggle escaped her mouth.

"Are you... ticklish?" Mrs. Chopra asked.

"A little."

That was all the permission she needed. Her mind was still tickle happy from earlier. She never thought about it. There was no time. Her body was already doing it. She dug her long, lean fingers into the girl's sides causing eruptions of laughter.

"More than a little I'd say."

With a frenzy she never knew she was capable of she played with the girl's ribs, making her scream. The sound made her nipples hard and her nether regions wet. Without realizing it she was laughing too as she yanked off Ariel's sash, followed by her uniform. Once the girl was naked she took her own sash and bound her arms with it.

"Please...stop..." Ariel begged.

"Never!"

She just laughed harder as she ran her fingers over the girl's sensitive skin. Ariel's eyes filled with tears as the assault dragged on. She bellowed and struggled to break free but Mrs. Chopra held firm to her prize. She stretched her across the couch and climbed atop her, lowering her head so her hair covered the girl's skin. She trashed it back and forth causing more and more laughter. She was in a frenzy now rubbing, tickling, grinding hips, sucking on tits, kissing. This girl was her prey. She was going to feast.

The phone rang.

Mrs. Chopra collected herself and answered. Her husband was on the other end.

"Boy's night out? Sounds like fun. Don't worry I'm sure I'll find something to entertain myself with till you get back."

With that she hung up the phone and dove for Ariel like the mad woman she'd become.

Day 17

Theme: Aliens

Story: see "Cosmic Claudia: Abducted!"

Day 18

Theme: Armbinder

Story:

I had never been to a bondage store before. So, I didn't know what to expect as I stood outside the nondescript strip mall store calling itself 'Domina's Dungeon'. Taking a deep breath I stepped forward and pushed the door open. I was shocked when the door closed and all sounds of the outside world were swallowed up. I gulped but didn't know why.

I examined the various shelves, taking in the implements on display there. Some I recognized. Cuffs, whips, gimp masks. Those I had seen online many times before. It was then I found one I had not. It was a long leather... sleeve? It tapered to a point at the end like a pennant.

"It's an armbinder."

I swirled around to face the woman who spoke. All I saw was a massive pair of tits encased in a leather corset. My head snapped up to meet her eye. I was safer with her tits. Her face was fierce, demanding. It wasn't cruel, nor hateful, it was just a sense that she was in complete control. I was a kid with my hand in the cookie jar and I didn't know why.

"What?"

"That item you've been staring at so intently. It's called an armbinder. It secures your arms behind your back."

"Sounds hard to put on."

She smiled knowingly.

"Not at all. I'll show you."

It wasn't a suggestion, it was a command. She took the armbinder off the shelf and turned back to me.

"Turn around. Arms behind your back."

I did as I was told. She slid the sleeve up over my arms. It felt rather nice. One by one she tightened the buckles. Each one made the sleeve snugger, my arms less useful, my boner stronger. Soon they were completely secured. I had never felt so helpless. I loved it.

"You needed this."

I nodded.

"You are a sub, it is your proper place in this world."

I nodded again.

"You need this. You need to be kept. You need to be controlled."

Another nod.

"Follow."

She led me into the back office.

"Inside are our kennels. We keep all the subs who come to us for training in here. Once you're good and trained we'll se to it you're adopted by a nice Dom all your own."

She opened the door and I happily walked inside.

Day 19

Theme: Public

Story:

I watched in awe. They think anyone saw them but I did. That woman was holding that boy prisoner. That was the only way I could explain it. I had been hanging out with my friends in the little game shop in the mall. Now, I don't mean video games. I mean board games. Yeah, we were the cool kids. The shop was run by a busty goth girl in her twenties who insisted we call her Velvet. She was hot but she was also very scary for a shy boy like me.

I had run out to use the bathroom and on the way back I saw her handcuff him. He looked to be my age, barely out of school. She was a gorgeous woman in her thirties, a tall busty blonde dressed to the nines. I was too far away to hear what they said. They just went on shopping like nothing weird at all was happening.

I followed them the best I could. I don't know why I did it. Was I trying to save him? I didn't think so. I just knew I had to follow them.

"What are you looking at?"

I nearly jumped out of my skin. I had no idea Velvet had crept up beside me.

"Your friends are wondering where...you...went."

She had seen the same sight I had.

"What's going on here?"

"I have no idea."

"Let's find out."

She took my hand. I nearly passed out. Her hand was so soft, so warm, I never wanted to let go. We chased after the... couple for hours watching them go. We whispered theories and laughed at the poor boy's embarrassed face. I really enjoyed spending time with her. We ended up on a bench on the carousel behind them.

What happened next threw me. She pulled out his dick and began jerking him off. We were close enough to hear them now.

"Come on, this isn't funny."

"You have two choices," she told him, "I can leave you here where you'll be found like this and arrested for exposing yourself to minors, ruining your life. I can take you home with me where you'll live forever giving up all contact with your old life and serving me and my needs 24/7. Choose now."

This was unreal. No way this was really happening.

"No, wait!"

"Yes?"

"I'm yours."

"Good boy."

We watched as they left.

"That was insane," I said.

"Would you do it?"

"What?"

"Would you let a woman kidnap you?"

"What?!"

"Would you let a woman kidnap and keep you as her love slave for the rest of your life?"

"Velvet..."

"Will you let me?"

Day 20

Theme: Sink

Story: see "The Trick from the Treat"

Day 21

Theme: Spider

Story: see "The Drider's Lair"

Day 22

Theme: Duct Tape

Story:

"Sh. You need to be quiet."

"Here, let me smooth out that duct tape."

"Hm? No, I can't take it off your mouth."

"Why? If my brother hears you in my room he'll burst in and kick your ass. You need to keep it on till he leaves and he can sneak out."

"That does sound scary, doesn't it? Well, it's your own fault for fucking his baby sister."

"He won't care I seduced you. To him, I'm an innocent little angel you're defiling. Little does he know you're the one being defiled here."

Laughs.

"Yes, I know that is a bad joke."

"You think you could be quiet till he leaves without the tape? You could."

"Take it off then? No way. I like gagging my lovers. It lets me do this."

MWAH!

"Look at that. Right over your lips. It looks like you're wearing lipstick too. It's not thick enough though."

MWAH! MWAH! MWAH!

"We need to make the rest of your face match."

MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH!

"You know what? I changed my mind. You're sleeping over tonight and the tape stays on."

MWAH!

Day 23

Theme: Hunt

Story:

The following is a sample from my upcoming Plushie World story "The Hunt"

I ran. It was all I could do. It didn't matter if I won or lost. All that mattered was if the game was fun. By fucking God, I was going to make it fun. Nothing was more fun than running across my college campus at night. Wearing only my tightie whities made it even better. Knowing I was being chased by a woman who wanted to fuck this beefcake silly elevated it even more. The bet though. If she catches me, she keeps me. That bet made this whole experience an orgasm.

I could hear soft padded feet somewhere off in the distance. Hilda, the Falle, was close. Was she still behind me? Had she passed me? If so, was I running into a trap. Fuck, I hoped so.

The paws were closer. Not behind me. Not ahead of me. No, she was...

She lept from the bushes beside me tackling me to the ground. Her hand squeezed my balls. Hilda was firm but in a sensual, playful way, making sure not to hurt me. I moaned at her perfected technique. I writhed under her fluffy fingers.

No, no, it was too soon. Had to make it last. I pushed her off and continued to run. Had. To make. This. Last.

I fell into the sky, foot first. The ground came at me and speed downwards away from me at the same time. It took me a second to realize what had happened. I had stepped into a rope snare. I was now dangling upside down from a tree. We had just made the bet a few hours ago. How long had she been planning this? I struggled with the knot as I heard her coming.

"Come on."

It finally let go and I ran. I ducked down between two buildings hoping to lose her. She stopped and looked around, ears twitching. I held my breath. Her head snapped in my direction. She had heard me inhale! I ran ahead as she gave chase. She jumped from the wall on one building to the other in a glorious display of parkour. Fuck, I loved this fox.

When I emerged I was at the back of the dorm. In my rush, I had circled back. If I made it back to my room I could lock it and win. Did I want that? Had to keep playing. I grabbed the door, threw it open, and ran in. I made sure to leave it open. I could have taken the elevator back to the fifth floor. I chose to take the stairs. Two floors up I turned to look back. Hilda was running on all fours up the stairs. Her face was wild with lust.

Floor after floor I ran till I was on the fifth. My room was on the other side of the building. I just booked it. I could hear her gaining on me. Huffing, I reached my room. I yanked on my door. A net fell from above. I could get it off and be in my room before she got to me. I didn't shake it off.

She grabbed the edges of the net. I was caught. She dragged me into her room and locked the door. I was kept.

Day 24

Theme: Cursed

Story:

See "Cassie's Curses: Goth Curious"

Day 25

Theme: Mistake

Story:

See "Mistake"

Day 26

Theme: Brainwash

Story:

See "TMMF: Slumber Snake"

Day 27

Theme: Shadow

Story:

The shadow was unnatural. Nothing was there to cast it. It began on the road and spread slowly, a creepy ebony vine winding its way to the nearby house. Sigma Upsilon Beta lay silent. There was no party this day. The boys inside were sleeping off the one from the night before. None knew of the danger slowly approaching. Save for one boy who had stumbled outside to throw up.

He saw the strange shadow and staggered over. He laughed at the weird thing and touched it. His hand sank inside.

"What the fuck?"

He screamed as he was yanked inside. The scream stopped as if shut off not muffled.

It continued to move across the lawn and into the house. The first floor was covered in sleeping boys in every possible position. The shadow, now looking like a crack in the floor, continued to creep along. A boy snoring loudly on the couch rolled off. He fell into the shadow and all of his sounds vanished at once.

The shadow moved, looking for something. As it passed the bathroom a boy stepped out stretching and fell in. It soon found the stairs and began to climb. As it reached the top it split into a tree searching the rooms. Many screams were started but never finished. At least one girl sleeping over fell in. It stopped at a small room near the back and the branches recombined.

The shadow retracted the trail it had left from the road to this spot. Once whole it slid like a snake under the door. A boy lay on the bed. Unlike the others, he was awake and sober. He was also very sad. The boy was a freshman, the shadow knew. She knew this because she knew him. It was him she had come for.

"Michael."

"Emily?" he asked, sitting up.

He looked around but did not see her.

"Down here."

He looked down and frowned.

"I'm going crazy."

The shadow morphed and grew. It became three-dimensional. Not solid, just visible from all angles. It formed into the girl he had loved and who he had thought loved him. Except she was curvier, sexier.

"What are you?"

"I'm her shadow."

"Her what?"

"She loves you."

"That's not what she said."

"Her father made her say that. She can't live without you. So she filled me with spirit energy to transform me into her Shade."

"Why are you here?" he asked, suddenly nervous.

"To take you to her. You will live inside me. By making love to me you will make love to her. She will never give you up."

"Now hold on."

It was too late. She grabbed him and shoved him inside her, absorbing him. The Shade returned to its shadow form and slid off into the night. Left on the road where it vanished were several very confused college kids.

Day 28

Theme: Leash

Story: "Walk of Shame"

I'm a rather pathetic Oxpecker if I say so myself. I'm obsessed with winning a card in a theme park arcade. It's not even a valuable card. It's a ten-year-old Momano Girls card. It was a very common one too: the Werebat. It also happened to be the last card I needed to complete my collection. They don't make them anymore. A complete collection sells for a lot. I needed it. So I've spent the last year trying to win it.

No matter how much I tried I could never get enough tickets. I've been saving but I have only so many days and so many hours I can afford to spend there. The desperation finally got to me. No one else was in the arcade this late. I could just take the card. When I sold the collection I would pay them back. Yeah. That worked. I climbed over the counter and climbed onto the prize wall to grab the card.

"Now, what do we have here?"

I gulped at the sound of the deep, throaty, feminine voice. Slowly I turned around. The curviest damn hippo I had ever seen was watching me. What terrified me was the park security uniform she struggled to wear.

"I can explain?"

"I'm sure."

She advanced on me, smiling wickedly. I hurriedly scrambled down off the prize shelf.

"I'll just be going."

She was blocking my path at this point and just gently shoved me onto my back.

"No. You won't."

"Please."

She turned her back to me. She gave her sexy body a few good shakes, as if she were getting into position. I realized way too late that she was. Her massive, meaty ass filled my field of view.

"Oh, God."

"I'm your God now, Birdie."

SLAM!

Her wrecking ball ass slammed into me with such force all the air flew from my lungs. My beak sank into her crack, through her tiny shorts.

"Oh, that feels nice. Let's do that again."

"Nomph!"

She jumped up and slammed back down. I screamed as the weight pulverized my poor body.

"Again!"

She did this three more time. When she finished, I lay there a broken bird, physically and mentally. She walked over to the prize wall.

"That was so much fun. I think you deserve a prize."

She took some of my tickets and put them in the register. I couldn't care anymore. Not until I heard the click and felt the tightness around my neck.

"Wha...?"

I was yanked to my feet before I could finish my thought. She put a collar and leash around my neck!

"What is this?"

"Time for your punishment."

"That wasn't my punishment?!"

"That was foreplay. This is your walk of shame."

She strolled away, dragging me along with her. We walked all over the park for the next hour. Everywhere she took me I got looks. Some knowing, some judging, some confused, and even some jealous. With each one I shrank down a little more. By the end I wasn't even looking where we were anymore. Guess that made it easier for her to shove me in her trunk and drive off.

Back at what I can only assume was her place she led me into the bathroom and ran a warm bath. She shucked her tiny uniform before ripping off my clothes, leaving them shreds on the floor and me in nothing but my collar and leash. She stepped into the tub and sank down. A tug told me I had to follow. She floated there, ass in the air.

"Lay on it."

"What?"

"Lay on my ass."

To terrified to fight I climbed on. Turns out I'm the same size of it. It did feel very nice. I lay down and hugged it. I rubbed my head on it and kissed it.

"That's my good little Birdie. I think you're going to like being my ass slave."

I think she was right.

Day 29

Theme: Straitjacket

Story: "Lady Dimitrescu"

I play too many video games. I know this. It's no big secret. Every second I'm not in one of my college classes or sleeping I'm gaming. So when my roommate collided with my console in a drunken game of football in our dorm room, spilling his open beer into the inner workings the dislodged cover exposed, my world was thrown upside down.

I couldn't afford to have it repaired or replaced at the moment. Lost, I would wander the campus wondering what to do. Then one evening I saw her. On a city street just across from campus holding a black parasol was...

"Lady Dimitrescue?"

No. I was going through some kind of withdrawal. There was no way the busty MILF vampire from the Resident Evil games was alive and in my town. No this was just some gothic lady in a white dress... with long wavy black hair... a wide-brimmed black hat and some giant tits. The thought of her got me off several times that night.

The next evening I was back at the wall that separated our school from the city beyond. There she was! Day after day I watched her. It soon wasn't enough. I needed to see more. So I slipped out and began following her.

It was simple at first. Just a few blocks. To get a better look at her. That was it. There was nothing wrong with that. Then till just when her house was in sight. That was still fine. I was just watching. I was still respecting her space. It was all fine. I ended up peeking in her windows. OK, I was taking this too far. As this thought hit me and I turned to leave a sweet-smelling cloth hit my nose and I was out.

I woke in a strange little room. My jaw hurt and I immediately knew why. A ball-gag had been strapped in my mouth! I had never seen the room before. I looked around to see various Gothic dresses hanging on racks around me. Boots, gloves, parasols, all of it was here. I was in a walk-in closet! I was in her walk-in closet. I tried to get up but my legs were still heavy from the sedative. My arms weren't moving much either. I looked down and wanted to scream. I was sealed inside a black leather straitjacket! I was also wearing nothing else. My dick was out for all to see. Oh lord, what had I gotten myself into?

12