Kinky Adventurers Ch. 01 Pt. 05

Story Info
Kit's friends attempt a kinky rescue.
5k words
4.93
4.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ropespace
ropespace
109 Followers

The past day and a half had been dull, hot, and boring. Everywhere the king toad had gone, Kit had been made to follow. It seemed that, like most bosses, he spent most of his day doing nothing productive, instead choosing to wander through the camp intimidating and berating those who actually were doing work. Kit couldn't tell what was being said, but body language is universal and goes a long way. With nothing to do but stand around and watch, Kit couldn't miss how his subjects avoided him when they could and never met his eyes when they couldn't. She also caught the nervousness and false urgency in their actions and posture whenever he approached.

What Kit also noted was how the toad's subjects behaved around her, shifting their gaze from their sovereign to her and back. As far as she could tell, these weren't lustful gazes. Rather, the frogs seemed to be getting the message their overlord intended: if I'm powerful enough to have an outlander as my personal bitch, you'd better not challenge me.

What a two-bit tyrant, Kit thought.

Mercifully, they had removed the crotch rope. Having a large amphibian fooling around between her legs hadn't been her favorite experience, but the relief she felt was intense when the digging, grinding pressure had been removed from her nethers. Kit was also grateful to have her hands bound in front of her, instead of behind her back. And they had taken that soggy gag out of her mouth, too.

It's the little things, she kept telling herself.

Sb: Wait, does this mean we have to take Emma's crotch rope off, too?

Y: Where's the fun in that? [Tugs on Emma's crotch rope.]

E: [Moans pitifully.]

Sb: DM?

I: This is their scene as far as I'm concerned.

None of them had offered her anything to wear, however. Seeing the sun begin again to sink toward afternoon, Kit noted with resigned apathy that it had now been 48 hours since she had taken all her clothes off in that clearing.

I've been naked—and tied up— for over two straight days now. That's never happened before.

So you can forgive her for being excited when a commotion broke out on the edge of camp. Anything to disturb the humiliating monotony of life as a Kra'koa slave girl. Kit heard swamp grasses rustling and Kra'koa bellowing in what sounded like agitation (she was still getting used to the language) from the direction of the main trail out of the encampment toward the road. Her master looked toward the source of the sound with an annoyed expression, clearly upset that his words of encouragement to a pair of frogs making spears had been interrupted. He bounded off with a grumble toward the sound, forcing Kit to trot after him, breasts bouncing.

They didn't get far, though, before another frog approached—the one with the breastplate who had overseen Kit's capture and disrobing. The two Kra'koa held a tense conversation in low ribbits and rumbles. Kit focused all her attention, trying to figure out what was going on, but couldn't make out much beyond the unexpected nature of it. It didn't help that Kit knew the other one spoke Common, but of course he said nothing to her. Eventually, it was Kit's captor who bounded off in leaps toward the sound of growing commotion, leaving Kit to follow her master back to the center of camp at a slower pace.

Kit, of course, had spent most of her time in captivity thinking of ways to escape. Unfortunately, King Toad had taken his new trophy with him everywhere in the past day and a half. In fact, the only time the rope leash around Kit's neck hadn't been in his hand or tied to a stake in the ground next to his throne was when, in the middle of the afternoon, he had slept. Kit had spent those hours in a cage made of wooden bars locked shut with a rusty padlock. She had tried to rest, but that's easier said than done under such circumstances.

Kept naked in a see-through cage, she had thought at the time amid much eye-rolling. This experience is checking all kinds of boxes.

The current commotion, therefore, was perhaps Kit's best chance yet at escape. Unless it's more visitors, Kit thought pessimistically, in which case I'll be exhibit A. I'll have no chance if everyone's eyes are on me. At this, images of the encounter from the previous night rose unbidden to her mind. Kit clearly recalled the lusty gaze of the human girl greedily drinking in her naked body.

As if aware of her thoughts, King Toad led her back to his throne, handing off the rope leash to a nearby frog and issuing orders to another. Kit watched as he raised his arms above his head in some kind of gesture as he spoke. She had a sense it had something to do with her, and she didn't like it.

Sure enough, the two frogs pulled Kit over to the large stick protruding from the ground next to the throne. The Kra'koa chieftain liked to grasp it with his right hand while holding court—receiving audiences and giving orders. It stood some five feet out of the ground, but was sunk into the earth deep enough to be unmovable. At another bellow from their leader, two sets of frog hands spun Kit around so that her back was against the smooth wood, then one pair grabbed her bound wrists and pulled them back behind her head. The other pair then pressed down on her shoulders, forcing her down into a kneeling position. In the process, the other frog held her wrists back far enough that they slid down the far side of the staff. Her body and wrists were now on opposite sides of the stake.

Kit let out a groan. Shit, she thought. This is not comfortable.

Indeed it was not. In an attempt to accommodate her arms, Kit's back arched. This had the effect of thrusting her chest out—bare tits and all—and pulling her belly taut. To make matters worse, one of her captors shoved a knotted cloth into her mouth again and tied it behind her head. Kit squirmed and struggled, trying to find a less trying position, but all she managed was a series of gagged noises, most of which sounded to her ears like sensual moans.

Just great, Kit groaned to herself, thinking of what was coming. Her master's hasty return to his throne, as well as the way he had put her on display at his feet, strongly suggested to Kit that another 'royal audience' with 'outlanders' was forthcoming. Do they entertain guests every other day? she wondered with a sarcasm fueled by the aching muscles in her arms, back, and abdomen.

Normally, the prospect of intervention from outside would have set her thinking of the possibility of assistance in ending her captivity. But at the moment all she could feel was how embarrassing it would be the moment 'outlanders' came into the clearing and got an eyeful of her. The way she was bound with her arms pulled back behind her head and her torso stretched taut, everything was on full display. She felt about as vulnerable and helpless as she could imagine.

Kit stewed in her embarrassed trepidation for several delicious moments. But she didn't have long to wait for the main event, for just then a group of 'outlanders' did indeed enter the small, dry clearing before the throne of the Kra'koa chieftain.

A muffled whimper of surprise, horror, and delight escaped from Kit'seneth Lunasaria's gagged mouth as Ilya, Ashara, and Sixto strolled into view.

*****************************

"I think this moment calls for a repositioning of our bound heroine," Yuna interjected.

"Mrm rngph?"

"I think Emma's asking for clarification," Ingrid interpreted. "What are you thinking?"

"Well," Yuna replied, "All of the player characters are getting a look at Kit tied up in a new position, so it seems reasonable to me that us, the players, should get that position modeled by our sexy captive, Emma."

"I'm not gonna complain," Sebastian mumbled, eyeing Emma with his left eye—the right was invisible behind his bangs.

"Hah!" laughed Silus. "Well said, Sebastian."

Ingrid smiled and shrugged, giving her blessing, so Yuna commenced untying her friend's wrists, then crotch rope, then upper arms. Emma sighed once as the crotch rope came off and again as the elbow bondage was released. When she was finished, Yuna rubbed Emma's upper arms, then leaned in to kiss Emma's neck.

"Sorry, sweet, but the gag stays in." Emma made nonsense gagged noises in reply.

"How are you going to imitate the position Kit's in?" Sebastian asked.

"Great question, Seb!" Yuna replied, cheerily. "Fortunately, Ingrid's apartment is old and her building still uses radiant heat from hot water run through heater pipes." She steered Emma's mostly nude body over to the corner of the room, where a bare pipe pierced the floor and ran straight up into the ceiling, disappearing into the apartment above. "Because it's summer, there's no hot water running in it right now, but it nicely approximates the stake that Kit is tied up to."

"On your knees, slut," Yuna commanded. Emma grunted a bit but dropped obediently down to the floor so that her legs were folded under her. "Good little captive. Now put your arms behind your head, on the far side of this pole, with your wrists together."

Obeying this time required some effort on Emma's part, but even so she wasn't able to touch her wrists together. The pole width and her shoulder blades prevented it. Yuna tied one wrist in a somerville bowline, then told Emma to hold the second as close to he first as she could for a short time, tying it off with a cow hitch.

"There we go. You can relax now, honey."

It was a pretty cruel taunt, as there was little relaxing about the position Emma found herself in. Much like Kit, she squirmed about, shifting her hips and legs in a vain effort to find a stable, comfortable position that didn't require her to be tensing her muscles constantly. Emma grunted and groaned through her gag, but the best she could do was thrust her chest out and flex her abs.

"There's my sexy slave," Yuna taunted, running her hand up and down Emma's belly, one finger pausing to dig around in her belly button. Emma gag-squealed in protest. "You don't like that?" Yuna asked. "Well maybe you shouldn't have gotten yourself captured, huh? You just surrendered like it was no big deal, but now here you are." Yuna lightly pinched one of Emma's engorged nipples between her fingers and rolled back and forth.

"Mmmrnngg!" Emma moaned with equal parts protest and pleasure.

"Gods, I love kinky DnD," Silus said, dreamily watching the spectacle.

"Do we have to rescue her?" Sebastian asked. "Or can we leave her tied up?" Emma issued a series of desperate, pleading moans punctuated by heavy inhales through her nose as she fought both the torments of Yuna's fingers on the sensitive parts of her body and the stress in her muscles.

"Alright," Silus reluctantly capitulated. "I guess we'd better rescue her."

*****************************

Well she's a sight for sore eyes, Ash thought as she rounded the last tuft of grass and entered the clearing. She had caught glimpses of Kit'seneth held captive by the bullywugs (as Six called them) a day and a half ago, but that had been at a distance. Six was terrified of incurring the amphibians' wrath and wouldn't let them get any closer than that. Now, though, she had front row seats to her friend's plight.

And what a show it was.

I have to hand it to them, Ash thought as the large, ugly toad who clearly styled himself lord of the swamp bellowed and gurgled at them pompously. They've really had their way with her.

E: Mrrmng grnngph!

I: Right on cue.

Y: [Reaches over to play with one of Emma's nipples.]

Kit's body was on gorgeous display. In an attempt to find balance and alleviate the strain on her back, her thighs were splayed open with only her tiny thong to cover her womanhood. And given how damp it was with sweat and swampwater (and maybe other fluids), it wasn't doing a very good job. Ash's gaze rested on her friend's vulnerable pussy for a little while, but there was so much more to see.

Her belly, for instance. The way the bullywugs had tied her to the post simultaneously pulled her skin tight over her abdomen and forced her core muscles to flex. The effect was tantalizing. Ash had known Kit had a fit body, but seeing her tied up like this gave her a newfound appreciation. The outlines of her abs were deliciously clear, brought into even sharper relief by a thin sheen of sweat that glistened in the afternoon sun.

Gods, she is hot. And so totally helpless. Ash was practically salivating over her companion's predicament.

But as much as Ash would have liked to stare endlessly at Kit's trim stomach and perfectly shaped belly button, there was yet more to see. Above her straining abdomen sat two naked fruit, firm and erotic, each quite ripe and tipped with a large, erect nipple.

Staring at Kit's bare breasts, Ash almost forgot to pay attention to the conversation going on next to her enough to play her part in the rescue attempt.

Sb: Seriously, Yuna, we're working hard here.

Y: I can multitask [watches Emma's body squirm].

I: Make a concentration check.

Y: Ooo! 19!

I: Indeed, she can.

But Ash wasn't that sloppy. So when Ilya opened a sack of gold coins and offered them to the large bullywug, she focused her attention on him and channeled her inner flow. Reaching out with it, she touched his mind—greed, suspicion, lust, insecurity... predictable and gross—and subtly projected her influence. She felt the suspicion soften, the greed growing to fill the space left behind. Ash looked over at Ilya, still on one knee offering up the gold. Feeling Ilya's nervous anxiety, Ash snorted quietly to herself.

She hasn't been around the block enough times, she thought. This wannabe monarch is so predictable it's pathetic.

Content to let her allies do the talking, Ash returned her attention to the irresistible eye candy kneeling submissively at the bullywug chieftain's feet. Their eyes had briefly met as Ash entered the clearing. Since then, Kit had kept her gaze cast down at the ground in front of her, whether to avoid indicating to her captors that she knew these intruders (and thus compromising their ploy) or out of embarrassment, Ash couldn't tell. But as Ash turned back from manipulating the toad king to ogle Kit's body again, their eyes met once more.

The look in Kit's eyes was so delicious it literally sent shock waves of pleasure rippling through Ash's body. Maybe it was the large gag filling her mouth and effectively silencing her; perhaps it was the uncomfortable strain her body was under; either way, the helpless pleading Ash saw in Kit's eyes was almost too much for her to passively endure. Deep down, she felt the violent urge to dominate surge up—to hold the solid, leather shaft of a flogger in one hand, grip her helpless friend by the hair with the other, and pour pure dominance deep into her submissive eyes.

I: Make another concentration check.

Y: Shit. [rolls.] Um... 13?

I: After your previous roll, that's good enough.

Y: Boo yah! I can stare at the hot slave and manipulate the toad king at the same time!

With great effort, Ash pulled herself out of that dark, delightful fantasy and back into the present. I'll just have to file that one away for another day, she promised herself.

Returning her attention to the bullywug sovereign, Ash could feel the flow of magic she was controlling weakening. Reaching out again, she could sense growing suspicion and overconfidence.

That won't do. I don't want to have to make a bloody scene before we leave.

With significant effort, this time Ash injected gullibility into the amphibian's mind and projected trustworthiness outward onto Ilya and Sixto, who were doing their best to talk their way through this mess.

"The mighty Kra'koa king accepts your humble offering," the toad's translator was saying as a third frog hefted the gold and laid it at the king's feet. "What do you desire? Speak quickly. He is listening."

A humble offering? Six griped silently. That's a shit ton of gold. Good thing it's not real.

Ilya glanced nervously over at the bound elf, then back at the ground where her gaze had been studiously trained since the beginning of the encounter. "I humbly request the privilege of buying the mighty Kra'koa king's elf slave," she said.

Kit gasped audibly, her cheeks turning a deep shade of red. Fortunately, however, the large ball of cloth filling her mouth turned it into a muffled moan. Ash raised an eye and looked over at her.

Good thing she's gagged, she thought.

Y: [Pats Emma's bare thigh.] You look fantastic trussed up like that, but it's probably best if you let us do the talking.

E: [Gives Yuna a withering look.]

At least Ilya managed to keep her voice steady and confident. I'm impressed. Now let's see how the big guy receives it.

The translator relayed this information in a series of deep throated ribbits. Suddenly, the toad on his throne of grass bellowed menacingly and turned to look at his naked captive. Rounding on his interlocutors once again, he made a series of angry sounding throaty noises.

"His greatness the king asks why you would dare take this beautiful possession," the translator dutifully interpreted. At the chieftain's other side, Kit squirmed helplessly from a combination of physical discomfort and embarrassment.

Ilya licked her lips nervously. Then, eyes still on the ground, replied, "We humbly beg to buy her because we have never seen such a magnificent prize in all our travels through the world."

Si: It's probably true, given how little of the world we've seen at this point.

E: Hrrmngg!

Y: It's ok, sexy. [Reaches over and lightly strokes Emma's pussy over her thong.]

E: [Gagged moaning.]

It didn't take any effort at all for Ash to further inflate the toad's already bloated ego. She could feel it swell with revolting pride. She sensed a worry in his mind, however, like a fly in rice pudding.

Still, he laughed a bellowing ribbit. At his feet, naked Kit continued to squirm.

"You speak truly," the translator continued. "She is a glorious trophy. His majesty wants to know how you came to hear of her."

You've got this, girl. We prepared for this, too.

"Of course, your majesty. We met a group of merchants yesterday in town," Ilya replied. "They spoke of the great and terrible lord of the swamp who was so powerful he could take the most beautiful outlanders he wished as his slaves." It didn't take Ashara's divinely fueled powers to see the smug spread across the bulky bullywug's face. He was eating it up, as Ash predicted he would, but she helped it along for good measure.

"They spoke of one such slave," Ilya continued, her eyes shifting over to Kit, "in such terms that I knew I must see her." She paused a moment before going on. Ilya had intended to use the glance as a gesture for theatrical purposes. Kit's erect tits unwittingly caught her attention, however, and she ended up looking longer than she had intended. Deciding to just roll with it, Ilya continued to stare at Kit's nipples. "Now that I have, I realize the merchants underestimated her allure. I now have no choice but to beg you to let me possess her. Name your price and I will pay it."

A defeated sounding moan escaped from Kit's gagged mouth and Ash nearly laughed out loud. Sixto, meanwhile, stood behind Ilya looking distrustful and uneasy, silently taking in the scene—the bullywugs, their king, and his compatriots. But, Ash noticed, his eyes mostly strayed to Kit's body.

I'm loving this, Ash thought gleefully. Little, naive Ilya publicly professes her undying lust for Kit and offers to spend any amount of gold to own her tits.

Kit never imagined she'd have to be rescued by her compatriots, much less have her naked body haggled over. It didn't require much effort at all on Ash's part to sense the hot humiliation squirming around inside Kit's nude, helpless body.

ropespace
ropespace
109 Followers
12