Kinky adventurers Ch. 02: Pt. 07

Story Info
Ilya gets introduced to her new life as the mob boss' slave.
3.8k words
4.38
4.3k
1
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ropespace
ropespace
109 Followers

Zinny was asleep, curled up on her large, furry cushion when the sharp rap came at the door. Jerking suddenly awake and upright, she tried to regain her bearings. She had been deeply asleep and was now suffering from the grogginess that deep afternoon naps often induce.

The sharp raps came again, this time followed a moment later by the loud clearing of a throat. Zinny knew that throat-clear in much the same way her ears were attuned to particular voices and tones of voice.

It was Leonardo, Mommy's bodyguard. And with that recognition the grogginess cleared and her memory returned.

"I have a new slave, sweetie," Mommy had said. "I want you to show her around, help her get adjusted. Can you do that for me?" Zinny had nodded enthusiastically, the way she always strove to when being asked to do something for Master. "Leo will bring her by this afternoon. I want her to serve dinner to our guests this evening. Can you show her how to do that, cutie pie?"

Zinny smiled, remembering her Mom's hand rubbing her head. She had nodded, 'yes,' of course.

Knock, knock, knock. "Zinny! I haven't got all day! Answer the damn door, already."

Suddenly knocked from her happy reverie, Zinny jerked back to the present and ran to the door. Reaching up on her tiptoes, she slid back the well-greased deadbolt and opened the door.

On the other side of the threshold, two rather tall (for her, anyway) individuals looked down at her. The hallway was dark while Master's chambers were full of daylight, but even in the gloom she recognized one of them--a handsome half-orc with Lavender skin and a smart leather vest. This was Leo, she knew, the one who was rarely away from Mommy's side. Zinny's gaze drifted to the other visitor and her eyes widened.

A young human woman stood in the dim corridor a pace behind Leo. Her face was beautiful, and Zinny saw she had short, light blue hair pulled back and braided.

Mommy has good taste in slaves, Zinny thought.

"Zinny," Leo began, in slow, clear diction that Zinny immediately picked up as his 'instructions' voice. "This is the Lady's new slut." Zinny noticed the woman's chin drop and shoulders hunch slightly. She also noticed the black, leather collar around her neck. A bright, slender chain descended from it to a spot several inches above her navel where it split in two, each half connected to a metal cuff on each wrist.

Ooooh, Zinny noted, beginning to understand the situation a little better. She's still tied up. Mommy must not trust her yet. Not like she trusts me.

"You are to refer to her as such, do you understand?" Leo was still talking in that tone of voice. "Her name is Slut." Understanding that an instruction had been given, Zinny bobbed her head vigorously and smoothed her dark green, pleated skirt.

"The Lady wants her here until this evening, do you understand? She's your responsibility until then." That sounded to Zinny like a lot of responsibility. Her face somber now, she nodded again, slowly this time. Then Leo took a half step back, placed a hand on the small of the woman's back, and shoved her forward. With a clink of metal and a gasp, the chained creature stumbled into the room. Zinny dodged out of the way as she passed.

"Be good, now," Leo said, looking intently into Zinny's wide eyes. Then he reached across the threshold and pulled the door closed.

The woman briefly glanced about the brightly lit chambers, then looked down at the person in front of her. She came a little past her waist, had pale skin and bobbed black hair, and wore a cute green skirt and a white, button-up shirt with lace trim at the cuffs and neck.

The Slut also noted the slender collar around her neck. A silver disk hung from a metal ring at her throat. A word was engraved on it, but the writing was too small for the Slut to make it out. This cute, little creature looked up at her with wide, wary, innocent eyes.

This girl's supposed to be in charge of me? Slut wondered. An awkward silence settled and she felt she should say something. But, being in the 'inferior' position, Slut doubted it was her place to speak first.

In the bright light Zinny could see her Master's new slut much better. In addition to the pretty face, blue hair, leather collar, chains, and cuffs, she saw sun-tanned skin--lots of it. Zinny blushed in sympathy as she noted that this human woman (what had she been told to call her again? Ah yes--Slut) wore almost no clothes. Zinny stared at Slut's naked, round breasts. She felt that she shouldn't, but they were so exposed and shapely and she rarely saw breasts on display so she didn't know what to do.

They're so close, Zinny thought absently, lost in the view. I could reach up and touch them, they're so near.

Most of all, though, Zinny was entranced by Slut's nipples--light brown circles framing erect tits, each with a slender, silver ring dangling from it.

What is that like? Zinny wondered as she pondered the combination of bright metal and soft flesh. Her own nipples suddenly felt more vulnerable and sensitive.

The Slut felt the awkwardness intensify as the silence lengthened. This person she was supposed to obey seemed only to want to stare at her tits. Slowly, she brought her manacled hands up to cover her breasts. Slut looked around the room to see if this was allowed, but it was only her and the doe-eyed woman in the room.

Concealing her breasts had the effect of snapping the little one out of her trance, but it also exposed the Slut's belly button, which her hands had previously been covering. Embarrassed that she had been caught staring, Zinny's eyes were drawn here instead. In this cute little cavity a bright, blue jewel gleamed. The Slut followed her little boss' eyes down to her own stomach.

It's really pretty, the Slut conceded. I just wish I had chosen it for myself instead of having it put on me like somebody's... I don't know.

Slut? A voice inside her offered.

Yeah, she sighed. Like somebody's slut.

"Look," Slut said, trying her best not to sound upset. "I don't mean to be disrespectful to you or anything, but are you just going to stare at my body all day?" It wasn't her fault she was wearing nothing but skimpy, tight-fitting leather panties.That snotty half-elf Muriel had stripped her clothes off and given her nothing but this to wear. Then she had pierced her nipples and hung these ridiculous rings from them. And her belly button.

All while Leo watched.

It had been humiliating in the extreme to stand there naked under Leo's gaze while Muriel put a collar around her neck and commented loudly on the size and color of her nipples. It had only gotten worse when Muriel made her twirl in place slowly while she examined her. Muriel had made snide comments as she drew the thin measuring strap around her ass, hips, waist, breasts, shoulders, and thighs. She had never felt more objectified or commodified.

"Oh!" Zinny gasped. "No, Mommy--that is, Master--told me to get you ready to serve dinner this evening."

"Serve dinner?"

"Oh, yes! Mommy's having guests tonight. Important guests. We can't afford to make mistakes or she will be very angry."

Dinner? Important guests? This was all news to the Slut.

"Follow me," the little person said, leading the Slut away from the door.

The whole room was large and open with high ceilings supported by a few white columns. Slut suspected marble, but couldn't be sure. The floor was tiled with the same stone; each little square felt cool under her bare feet as she followed her cute little boss. On her left, several red and black rugs covered the tile floor between sumptuous armchairs arranged around a fireplace. On her right, where the little woman was leading her, stood a long wooden dining table with matching chairs around it. Along both walls were numerous, tall windows. They stood open, and occasionally a breath of wind stirred the white drapes tied off to each side. Despite the cool floor, the air was warm and the Slut didn't mind being naked--at least, not for purposes of comfort.

At least I'm not shivering in my skin, she thought. Count your blessings.

"This is where dinner will be served." The Slut's guide gestured with a hand toward the table and chairs.

"Who are the Master's guests?" Slut asked. "And how am I supposed to serve dinner like this?" The naked young woman extended her shackled hands, then dropped her gaze to her feet. Zinny followed with her eyes and saw that the woman's ankles were chained together, too, though with a longer length of chain to permit a slow walk but not a run.

She's hobbled, Zinny noted. Maybe Mommy's worried she'll try and run away.

"And what am I supposed to call you?"

Zinny blinked a couple of times at the sudden barrage of questions. "My name is Zinny," she replied, "but Mommy just calls me sweetie, buttercup, or cutie pie."

Or 'you dumb bitch,' she thought to herself. But she didn't say this out loud.

Slut stood there awkwardly, unsure how to respond. To be fair, it's hard not to feel awkward when you just met someone and your hands are cuffed and the only clothes you're wearing are leather panties. But honestly, the Slut wasn't sure what to make of this person generally speaking. She looked like a normal gnome girl, but her mannerisms, the overly cutified way she was dressed, and the constant references to her 'mommy' made Slut wonder what was going on, not to mention pet names like 'buttercup.'

"Is 'Zinny' what's written on your collar?" Slut asked.

"Oh, this?" Zinny fingered the metal disk at her throat. "This is my name tag," she told the Slut. "It has my name written on it."

"And by that you mean 'Zinny'?" Slut asked slowly.

Zinny nodded slowly, as if not completely sure, or as if the information was irrelevant. "But Mommy just calls me 'cutie pie'."

"I'm going to call you 'Zinny' if that's ok," Slut said.

Zinny blinked again, then replied simply, "Ok."

Slut hesitated for a moment, then decided to plunge right in. Still speaking slowly and carefully choosing her words, she asked, "Are you a slave, Zinny?"

"Huh?" Zinny's wide, innocent eyes in her upturned, questioning face expressed confusion at the question.

Sb: Am I picking anything up beneath the confusion? Is this girl repressing something--hiding it from herself, even?

Y: Ooo, good question, Seb!

I: Make an insight check, insightful one.

Sb: [Rolls]. 18?

I: There's definitely something going on here. Ilya's question clearly triggered a subconscious reaction on some level.

E: Also, Ilya is so hot right now, Seb.

Sb: You're so hot right now, Em.

I: Now I need you to make a Wisdom check for Ilya, Seb.

Si: Wait, what's this for?

I: You'll see.

Sb: [Rolls]. 14.

Slut frowned. Something in the gnome's earnest confusion bothered her, but she couldn't put a finger on exactly what. While she wasn't naked or chained up like her, Zinny was clearly obedient--doing as she was told and staying where she was kept. Yet the idea that she was a slave rang no bells, registered only as confusion.

I know this response, Slut said to herself, feeling the frustration rise. Fuck! I know it!

Surprised at the vitriol in her inner voice, Slut wondered why she was suddenly so angry.

"Sweetie's not a slave," Zinny replied in a voice of perfect, earnest sweetness. "Sweetie lives here with her Mommy." The Slut looked down at the harmless creature before her.

She doesn't want to know. That's it. She doesn't want to know.

I: Make a perception check.

Sb: I'm so bad at these... [rolls]. Oh! That's a 17.

That's when the Slut noticed Zinny was wearing not one, but two collars: one of black leather, the other a very thin, silver band with a small gem set at the throat.

I: Now make a Wisdom saving throw for me.

Si: Whoa! What's going on here!?

Sb: [Rolls]. Shit, 8.

Suddenly, the Slut felt as if she was far away, as if all the world around her was at a great distance. Nearby objects--the marble pillar on her left, the innocent gnome girl in front of her, the tile floor under her feet--seemed to pull away and nothing would stay in focus. Feeling nauseous, Slut reached toward the pillar for support, forgetting that her hands were bound together by a short chain. One hand slowed the other, causing both to miss the pillar and knocking her off balance. Her shackled feet were unable to correct and she tumbled to the ground.

The press of the cold, hard floor against her naked body felt good, helping her reorient.

"Are you ok?" Slut looked up to see the young gnome woman (she looked to be about the Slut's age) kneeling next to her, looking anxious.

"I'm fine," she said as she began, hampered by her bonds, to pull herself upright. Then, suddenly, she stopped.

"No," she said slowly, gravely, letting her body go limp against the cool tiles of her Mistress' abode. "I'm not."

****************************

Ingrid turns to Sebastian and says, "I think now is a good time to introduce our new friend. What do you think?"

Silus, Emma, and Yuna follow Ingrid's gaze with barely repressed excitement and curiosity evident in their expressions. Under the spotlight, Seb blushes. After a short pause he looks Ingrid in the eye, gives a slight grin, and nods.

"Who are we meeting?!" Yuna asks, desperate for details. In response, and to everyone's surprise, Ingrid reaches behind her head, pulls the sliding window up several inches, turns her head sideways and yells, "Come on up Reya!" Silus, seated next to her on the sofa, leans on one elbow and cranes his neck to see out the adjacent window following Ingrid's gaze.

"Who is it, Silus?" Yuna asks. Silus looks down the coffee table toward Sebastian, smiles conspiratorially, then turns to Yuna and shrugs. "Oh, come on!" Yuna protests.

"You'll find out in a second, Yuna," Ingrid consoles her. "She's on her way up right now."

"She?" Yuna looks at Emma, then Seb, then back to Silus and Ingrid, a kind, curious smile on her face. Seb watches this exchange unfold in silence, the blush still in his cheeks. Silus shrugs. A moment later, a soft knock on the door sends Ingrid out of her comfortable perch on the sofa as Yuna, Emma, and Silus exchange excited glances.

"Hi, Reya," the three hear Ingrid say from down the hall. "Come on in!" A moment later a young woman enters the living room alongside Ingrid. She's wearing blue skinny jeans and a loose, white tank top that teases her cute breasts and contrasts beautifully with her dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, and almond skin. Having shed her flip flops at the door, she is barefoot.

"Hi, guys," she says shyly while pushing a strand of her frizzy hair past her ear.

"Hi!" Yuna says back, waving cheerfully.

"Hey there, welcome," Silus manages to reply.

"Everyone," Ingrid announces, "this is Reya." Then, gesturing around the room with her hand, she continues, "This is Silus; that's your darling Sebastian; next him is Emma; and this is Yuna."

Reya follows Ingrid's introductions around the room (winking at Sebastian), until she gets to Emma. Yuna notices Reya's gaze pause on Emma, taking in her minimal, tattered rags and dirt-smeared skin.

"How do you like my handiwork?" Yuna asks, gesturing to the captive next to her with a flourish, like Vana White on Wheel of Fortune. Emma growls at Yuna and struggles against the chains binding her arms behind her back.

"It's fucking amazing," Reya replies after a pause, her eyes now glued to Emma's left breast and nipple, still bare from when Yuna had exposed it earlier. The object of Reya's attention is not lost on Emma, who drops her eyes to the floor.

Looking at Reya conspiratorially, Yuna says, mock sotto voce, "She pretends to be uncomfortable with all the attention, but secretly she loves it," drawing another low growl of protest from her captive.

"I'm not sure exactly what this is about," Reya replies, framing the bound Emma with her hands, "but I'm loving everything that's going on here."

"Her D&D character had to dress up her D&D character as a slave to get her across town safely," Silus explains. "So, per our style of play, that triggered a similar scene between Yuna and Emma."

Reya looks away from Emma and takes in Silus for the first time. Silus, for his part, takes in the newcomer with evident pleasure. "Well, you guys don't mess around, do you?" she says.

"No, we do not," Silus replies with pride.

"Except for you, Silus," Sebastian points out. "You haven't done a scene yet."

"That's true, Silus," Yuna agrees. "We've gotta get your character in on the kinky fun."

"Well, some of that may be coming up soon," Silus rejoins with an air of mystery. "But closer to hand, don't we have a scene that needs to happen right now?" Silus looks at Sebastian out of the corner of his eye, then flicks his gaze to Reya.

"Oh," Reya says. "I mean, I just got here and all. But sure." She looks across the room at Sebastian who, despite his innate shyness, holds Reya's gaze with a mischievous smile. "I'll take that as a 'yes,' then," she chuckles. Silus hears the excited confidence and, beneath it, the nervousness. Then, turning to Ingrid, she says, "It's your place; I'll let you run the show."

Ingrid extends both arms in an open-handed gesture toward Reya and says, "The floor is yours to start a scene." Nodding to the St. Andrews Cross in the corner, she continues, "You can use any of the furniture or equipment you see, and I have other toys in my room as well which you're welcome to use."

"Oh, wonderful," Reya replies. "That's very generous of you. What's the D&D scene we're playing of off, if I may ask?"

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to bring you up to speed. Seb's character, Ilya, has unwillingly become a powerful woman's submissive. Since the situation is likely to last a little while longer, feel free to riff off of that general idea without feeling you have to copy everything that's going on in the game."

"Just a general dominant-submissive vibe? I think I can handle that," Reya replies with a wicked grin. She looks over at Seb and quietly says, "Stand up." Embarrassed at being the center of attention, Seb nonetheless obeys. The rest of the friends watch in silence as the scene unfolds.

"Look at you," Reya says, "all cute and dapper. You look great in those clothes." Reya smiles at Sebastian, who grins shyly back. "Right now, though, I feel like seeing you without them. Take off your shirt."

Sebastian licks his lips nervously, looks quickly to his left at Yuna and Emma, then to his right at Ingrid and Silus, then back to his dominant.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" Reya asks quietly, her right hand in a pocket of her skinny jeans and the other on her hip. Without further hesitation, Seb's hands go to his neck and begin unbuttoning his white shirt. A few seconds pass in silence, then the shirt hangs open and Sebastian shrugs it off of his shoulders. Seb's bare chest is skinny and cute, his nipples soft and brown.

"That's better," Reya says. She pauses a moment, taking in the view of her submissive's vulnerable body. "But now I'm greedy for more."

Sebastian gives Reya a look of surprise that says, "already?"

"Don't give me that look. You hesitated when I told you to take your shirt off. That disobedience cost you. Take off your pants."

Practically wilting with embarrassment, Seb pauses with his hands on the button of his pants for a brief moment, decides that further hesitation will only cost him more, and slides his pants off his cute little butt. Once he is able to step out of them (tight fitting pants aren't that easy to get rid of), he stands up straight, facing his domme. Reya looks over his now mostly bare body, lingering on the low-rise gray briefs clinging to his hips and showing off the outline of his junk and ass.

"Alright, cute boy," Reya says finally, "get over here." And with a crook of her finger beckons him across the room to her. Walking slowly around the table--aware all the time of his bare body and the attention focused on him, Sebastian does as he is told, coming to a stop a pace away from Reya.

ropespace
ropespace
109 Followers
12