Kinky adventurers Ch. 02: Pt. 11

Story Info
Reya flogs Sebastian; Ilya serves as a kinky dinner slave.
6.7k words
4.8
5.3k
2

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ropespace
ropespace
106 Followers

"Let's switch gears now and see what's happening with Ilya." Ingrid turns to look at Reya seated on a chair and Sebastian kneeling between her legs. Reya gives Ingrid a smile and places both hands on her sub's shoulders, her thumbs rubbing his leather collar.

"Sounds fun!" Reya says. "I've been waiting to have some fun with this cute little boy toy."

"Good," Ingrid replies, "because I was hoping to try the same thing with this scene as we did for the scene with Jessica and Kit--namely, do a parallel scene right here in the room." Ingrid looks around the room. "I know I've discussed it with Reya and Sebastian. How does that sound to everyone?"

"I've been excited to see Reya and Sebastian do a scene together for a while now," Emma offers.

"And are you gonna watch it from your back, Em--all tied up and naked?" Silus asks, teasing.

"It's not my fault my character can't seem to get untied for more than a few minutes at a time!" Emma protests, half-joking.

"Sure," Yuna replies, running her hand loving across Emma's naked belly. "You're just helpless in the matter; Kit is simply irrepressible." Silus snorts good-naturedly in response to Yuna's sarcasm. Emma looks up at her girlfriend with a look that says, 'You're gonna pay for this snark later.'

"Jest aside," Ingrid interjects, "I have something in mind for Emma when we come back to Kit in a minute."

"Well I can't wait to find out what that's gonna be," Reya says sotto voce for everyone to hear. Silus snorts again.

"But in the meantime," Ingrid continues, "I think it's only fair we untie our friend."

"Of course, darling," Yuna tells Emma, all sarcasm gone from her voice, as she begins to tug at the knots of the frogtie holding her bound.

"And let her put on some clothes," Ingrid finishes. "If she wants to, that is." Emma, still flashing her pussy at the entire group, blushes deeply.

The group relaxes for a brief moment, getting up to use the restroom or just watching Yuna slowly, methodically untie Emma. Yuna enjoys pulling the double strands of lavender colored jute rope slowly across Emma's skin as she unwinds the tie, making the close of the rope scene as erotic in its own way as the beginning was, though restful rather than exciting. For her part, Emma lies back, perfectly relaxed, and allows herself to fully relish the rope space Yuna is creating for her. Watching them, Reya leans down and nibbles lightly on Sebastian's ear. He flinches slightly with delight and turns his face toward her. She kisses his cheek.

From the sofa, Ingrid surveys the scene with a quiet joy, glad to have created such a safe, open space for her friends. Glancing over at Silus at the other end of the sofa, she finds him already looking at her, a knowing smile on his face. He reaches up to his brow and tips a nonexistent hat in her direction, as if to say, 'Well done, you sly fox, you.' Ingrid blushes a little and gives him a silent laugh, her shoulders quaking quietly.

Free from ropes at last, Emma sighs and reluctantly looks about for her clothes. She pulls on her tight-fitting jeans without any underwear (her thong is still soggy from the time it spent in her mouth while Ingrid fucked her in the ass), then puts on her sports bra. She picks up her track jacket, hangs it on a hook by the apartment door, then returns to lounge in the bean bag chair next to Yuna.

"This next scene actually begins in the real world," Ingrid announces to her newly settled players.

"Wait, what?" Yuna asks, looking surprised and a little puzzled. "If the kink scene here in real life is supposed to parallel the one in-game, how's that supposed to work?"

"Good question! This next DnD scene was inspired by our friends Sebastian and Reya," Ingrid explains, "much like many of the other scenes we've explored so far. This one's unique in that it's actually going to set the tone first, and what happens in-game will follow."

Silus gives Ingrid a look that says, 'DM, you never cease to amaze me,' as he shakes his head in admiration. Shrugging her shoulders, Yuna says, "Ok, then! Let's do this!"

Ingrid turns to Reya, makes eye contact, then gives a nod. Reya takes a deep breath and exhales slowly, eyes closed, sinking into her top space. She reaches down to sharply pinch one of Sebastian's exposed nipples. He flinches, suppressing a groan. "My cute little slave," she says quietly, her lips inches from Seb's ear, "it's time to serve our guests hors d'oeuvres." Feeling the pain in his nipple, Seb leans back against Reya, his eyes closed.

"Go," Reya says again, even more quietly this time. "Now."

She releases her grip on his nipple and Sebastian gets to his feet. His narrow, skinny body is naked but for tiny, spandex briefs clinging tightly to his hips. Sebastian's arousal bulges absurdly against the tight fabric, black against his olive skin, drawing the attention of everyone's gaze. Embarrassed at all the attention, Seb pads over to the kitchen portion of Ingrid's small, open plan apartment. Without exception, everyone watches his tight, round ass sway as he walks--the motion highlighted, rather than concealed, by the tight black fabric that is his only clothing.

Seb feels their gaze intensely, simultaneously ashamed and delighted at their attention. Knowing that he cannot avoid it--that this mostly-naked walk of shame is required of him by Reya, his master and dominant--only makes the situation more charged with erotic energy for him. He feels his junk grow even further, swelling impossibly against his imprisoning briefs. The pressure hurts a bit, but also feels so very good.

Opening the refrigerator door, he bends over to extract two dishes full of carefully prepared finger foods. All the while, he is aware that he is giving the watching voyeurs a lovely side profile of his body and bulging erection. Carefully closing the refrigerator, Seb turns his backside to the audience and sets the dishes on the kitchen counter, unwrapping the plastic wrap covering them. One contains deviled eggs while the other holds vegetable spring rolls.

"Your submissive has a really nice ass," Emma comments loudly to Reya.

"Yes, he does," Reya replies equally loudly without taking her gaze off the object of discussion. "It's firm. But also substantial."

"I bet it's really fun to smack," Yuna chimes in.

"Oh, it is," Reya agrees. "It's a great ass for smacking. And so much more." Her voice trail's off after this last sentence, her eyes still glued to her personal slave.

A wave of delicious, erotic humiliation washes over Sebastian as he overhears this conversation. Taking a couple deep breaths, he focuses his attention on the task at hand. Taking one of the platters in both hands, he turns and walks carefully back to the seated players, well aware of their gaze on his exposed body and bulging underwear. He is on his way to Yuna when Reya calls out to him.

"Slave." Reya crooks her finger, beckoning him toward her. Surprised, Sebastian turns and walks over to her. Reya stands and pulls something from her pocket. A light, tinkling sound fills the quiet air. Sebastian, still holding the plate, looks with trepidation and embarrassment at the rubber-tipped clamps in Reya's fingers and knows what's about to happen.

Reya steps to Sebastian's side--making sure to give the audience a full view of his body--and gently pulls and kneads at one of his nipples for a moment. Forced to hold perfectly still, Seb moans quietly and looks down at his beleaguered body. Still holding the nipple with one hand, Reya opens the clamp and closes it gently around her sub's nipple, taking care to include ample flesh beyond just the nipple itself.

"Ahh!" Seb breathes as the pressure of the rubber-tipped clamp ramps up on his sensitive bit. A clear tinkling sound rings out again as Reya lets go.

"You have bells on his nipple clamps?!" Yuna exclaims with delight. "That is the best idea ever!" Reya gives her a wry, knowing smile then smacks her slave hard on the ass.

Crack!

"Ungh!" Seb's cries are loud and heartfelt, reflecting more than just the physical pleasure or pain of the immediate bodily gesture. For him, the exposition and humiliation are equally powerful. Walking around to his other side, Reya repeats the procedure, clamping his free nipple in the same way and eliciting another gasp of pleasure and pain from Sebastian. Satisfied, Reya casually flicks the tiny bell attached to the nipple clamp with her index finger. The sound is both beautiful and ridiculous.

"Alright, my sexy slave," Reya purrs. "You have guests waiting."

With the sharp pressure and pleasure of the clamps shouting constantly at him from his burdened tits, Sebastian carefully returns to the task at hand. Approaching Yuna, he bends low so she can easily sample the food from the platter. "Deviled eggs," he intones in a clearly enunciated, neutral voice amid the tinkle of bells. "Courtesy of my master."

"Oh, these look delicious!" Yuna cries, taking one. "And you look delicious," she adds, giving one of his nipple bells a flick. Sebastian blushes, straightens, and moves over to Emma.

"I hear Wraithmoore is quite pleasant this time of year, Vinselius."

A man in a black and red velvet doublet with black leather trim sipped the soup from his silver spoon and wiped his mouth politely with his napkin before responding.

"Why yes, Indigo. It is. The heather turns a lavender color that complements the pale yellow of the late summer grass quite beautifully." The man's short, black goatee and mustache on his thin, angular face gave him an aristocratic air that was strongly reinforced by the tone of condescension that never left his eyes or his voice. "It's not enticing or vibrant like everything here seems to be, of course. It is a pleasure for those with refined tastes."

"I see. I should love to see it someday." Indigo flashed her guest a smile, her lustrous black hair spilling to her shoulders and down her back. Her silk robe dipped seductively in a low 'V', exposing her pale skin down to nearly her navel and teasing hints of her breasts on either side.

Despite the seduction, however, Indigo was no harlot. She was queen of a criminal organization that ruled one of the greatest cities of the Sunshine Coast and for hundreds of miles in any direction, through which trade, influence, and information flowed like blood through a heart. This was her table and these her guests.

"Perhaps you might return with me to Ravenscrag Keep when this unfortunate business is concluded," Vinselius offered.

"That would be a delight," Indigo replied. "It's been so long since I've been able to get away. You know how business can keep you tied down." She kept her tone sufficiently interested to avoid giving offense, but had no intention of taking her guest up on the offer. She would never risk her person so far from the seat of her power. And besides, she knew an insincere offer when she heard one.

Vinselius drained the wine in his cup before turning to the woman opposite him. "Do you travel much, Maeve?"

"I traveled extensively when I was younger," the elven woman replied. "I made it a point to explore as widely as I could." She wore a semi-permanent expression that hinted she found something amusing, but refused to let on about what it was. Her fitted, leather armor over a white shirt was simple in style but exquisitely embroidered and featured epaulettes carved to look like feathers. She wore her white blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail tied off with a blue ribbon.

"Having spoiled the novelty of it, however, I rarely travel anymore. Besides," she continued, "like Indigo I find myself tied down with leadership responsibilities. As it is, I rarely leave Falconloft."

"Is that so? Then we are fortunate and honored that you would travel so far to join us this evening," Vinselius said, his tone bereft of gratitude.

"Indeed," Indigo added. "Which brings us to the topic du jour. But first, more wine." She raised her hands and clapped softly twice. Ilya, who had been standing silently exactly one step behind and to the side of her Mistress, turned on cue and walked to a polished hardwood chest of drawers on which stood jugs of wine bathing in ice. She wore leather cuffs on her wrists connected by a twelve inch chain, but this did not impede her from bearing the wine to the table and filling the guests' goblets.

Ilya decided that having to wait on Mistress' dinner guests wasn't so bad. Kitchen staff had brought the soup course to the door of Mistress' chambers on a fancy, wheeled tray, and all she had had to do so far was place the bowls in front of the guests.. She had poured wine before the guests arrived, per Zinny's instructions. Despite her shackles, she had pulled it off without incident. Since then, she had simply stood at attention behind her Mistress, waiting to be called upon.

There were a few things she had learned about being Mistress' dinner slave that she hadn't liked, however. One was having to lean over to carefully refill goblets (Zinny had impressed upon her over and over again how important it was not to spill). This brought her breasts quite close to the guests' faces. Putting your boobs in a stranger's face was awkward enough with clothes on; it would have been much more embarrassing if she were wearing only a bra; but it was positively loaded with sexual tension given that her boobs were completely bare. Ilya found it hard to focus on pouring wine when her tits were at eye level and inches from a perfect stranger's nose. It didn't help that each nipple was pierced with a metal ring, or that hanging from each ring was a small bell that tinkled brightly whenever she moved. Zinny had put them on her prior to the dinner. She had never felt so humiliated in her adult life.

Ding, ding, ding! The bells attached to the clamps on Sebastian's nipples ring out clearly as Ingrid flicks them with her fingers.

"One second, guys," she apologizes before taking a spring roll and biting down. "These are too good to pass up." A silence ensues as Ingrid feasts. Silus reaches over and lightly squeezes Sebastian's scantily clad butt.

"Ooo!" Sebastian gasps. Then, seeing it was Silus, protests, "Hey!"

"What do you mean, 'hey'?" Silus responds in kind. "Am I allowed to play with the slave? Or is that only something Yuna gets to do?" He looks to Reya eyebrows raised.

"Of course you can grope the slave," Reya replies matter-of-factly. "He's fair game for all of you." At this, Sebastian blushes deeply and, if possible, the bulge of his erection against his underwear grows tighter.

"See?" Silus crows at Sebastian, running the tip of his index finger along the outline of Sebastian's bulge. "Besides, I'm just making it more realistic. You know, more parallel to what's happening in the story."

"Sure, Silus," Emma mocks. "You're just forced to keep it realistic."

Another related, disagreeable aspect of her new position was how all the guests felt at liberty (and were granted it by her Mistress) to touch her body anywhere they pleased when she was near. She honestly wasn't terribly surprised when she felt the first hand caress her ass, since the guests could do this without being obvious about it. Ironically, this was also the only part of her body that was covered by anything--though calling her thin, tight-fitting leather panties 'clothes' was quite a stretch in her mind. But she had been shocked (and had gasped out loud, nearly spilling the soup in her hands) when one of the guests--the one Mistress had referred to as Vinselius--had reached up a hand in full view of everyone and fondled her breast.

Mistress had smiled wickedly while Vinselius and his burly hulk of a body guard chuckled. Ilya, meanwhile, had been put on her guard. This time as she approached the table with the wine jug, she expected the worst. She started at the far end of the table, where two of Mistress' lieutenants sat. They clearly didn't dare grope their boss' property, and Ilya felt safe around them. Inevitably, though, she made her way around the table to the guests of honor.

"You have exquisite toys, Indigo," Vinselius commented, as Ilya poured wine into his goblet. With one finger he idly flicked the tiny bells hanging from her pierced nipples, filling the room with a high-pitched tinkle. Illya, meanwhile, could feel the bells intimately as they swung from her tender tits. Despite having been naked for hours now, Ilya couldn't stifle a blush.

Just focus on the pour, Ilya told herself over and over. Just focus on the pour. There's nothing you can do about this creep.

"Why thank you," Indigo replied in a bright tone, as if Vinselius had just commented on a painting or a sculpture.

"What's more, I hear this particular specimen was involved in the theft of my heirlooms."

Sb: Wat, what?!

I: Sebastian, make a dexterity saving throw for me

Sb: [Rolls]. 13?

Startled, Ilya nearly spilled wine on the white tablecloth, but somehow the jostled wine all stayed inside the jug. Scared, Ilya risked a quick glance over at the head of the table where Mistress sat, only to find her staring straight at her with a look that chilled her, even on this hot, summer night.

"Indeed," Indigo replied without looking away from her slave. Her voice was only slightly warmer than her gaze. "My agents recovered her shortly after she snuck into the city."

Snuck into the city! Ilya scoffed silently. She had hardly been sneaking when she entered the city. Though she had been in disguise when they captured her.

"And she did not have my possessions on her when you took her?" Vinselius inquired, clearly knowing the answer and audibly disappointed.

"No, your grace," Indigo replied with admirable control. "But we shall soon have what you seek in our possession. I doubt very much this one was the brains of the group."

Ilya, now pouring wine for the blonde elf's bodyguard--a bright red tiefling wearing a tight, black leather vest and sporting intricate tattoos on both upper arms--smarted at the insult.

Just because I'm young and my body's attractive doesn't mean I'm dumb, Ilya sulked internally.

"It's her companion--the one who carried your heirlooms in her pack--that we're after." With a sickening lurch in her stomach Ilya thought of Kit and the danger she was in. "And," Indigo continued, idly tracing loops on the leather stretched tight across Ilya's nearby ass with her finger, "with her friend here as hostage, I doubt it will be long before your property is back in your possession."

Vinselius snorted loudly. "And you expect that they will just turn it over? In exchange for her?" His tone clearly inferred he thought his 'property' far more valuable.

Indigo gave her guest a reassuring smile. "We don't know exactly who these couriers are, but there is every chance they are merely hired hands. It's quite possible they have no idea what they are carrying and, as such, have nothing to lose by turning it over to us other than their pay. Once they realize who they are dealing with--and what we will do to their friend if they refuse--it will be an obvious choice."

ropespace
ropespace
106 Followers