Kinky Business Pt. 01

Story Info
Returning to the swingers club for anal, piss and enemas.
3.9k words
4.52
13.5k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
354 Followers

NOTE: This story explores themes of anal sex, enemas and golden showers. If these topics are not to your taste, hit 'Back' on your browser and move along.

Following my first swingers experience with my partner's friends at a rural property in Cranbourne, south-east of Melbourne, we regularly attended their monthly parties. They became such a popular event that our gracious hosts hired a marquee tent and set it up in the paddock to accommodate the extra guests.

Lyndal and I found ourselves staying over rather than driving home when we fulfilled our fantasies, and when the sex petered out, those that remained sat around drinking and socialising. These parties were great outlets for free sexual expression and meeting good friends. Our hosts' property boasted a generous number of bedrooms so that there was room enough for everyone that wanted to party the night away.

On one such party, Lyndal was unable to attend as her company sent her to Brisbane for a corporate event but encouraged me to go. Our hosts agreed, and because they were friends with Lyndal, they waived the male-only entry fee. They tried to balance the sexes, both of them, as much as they could.

Not wanting to play without Lyndal, I withheld from physical encounters but enjoyed the shows and the naked bodies that passed by. I found myself chatting to several gents in the marquee, and I drank way too much and ended up passing out on the couch wrapped in a thick blanket.

With the first light of dawn, the brightness stung my brain, and I tried vainly to ignore the pain by rolling over. I dozed fitfully but soon became aware of voices giggling in the background. As they approached the marquee, I recognised one of the female voices. It belonged to Michelle, one of the co-hosts. The other female voice was not familiar.

Curious, I rolled over and pulled the blanket over my head but left a small slit so that I could observe the two women as they approached the marquee. I took the opportunity to look around. There were plastic tables littered with drink bottles, most empty but some with alcohol that the guests could not finish before retiring. The clean-up task would be considerable, I thought.

The women giggled in a hushed tone as they saw me prostrate on the couch before wandering around and examining the wreckage. I watched them through squinted eyes as they threaded their way through the tables, occasionally picking up an empty bottle. They seemed in high spirits.

Examining the duo, Michelle and her friend were dressed in maid outfits from the previous night. Her friend was a buxom blonde named Channone (pronounced as Shannon), with who I had little interaction post our introduction. Channone was in her forties if she was a day (similar age to our hosts); her hair was bobbed, the face was rounded with a pair of piercing blue eyes and a solid, angular nose. Her full lips were coloured crimson, and she sported a pleasing smile.

In contrast, Michelle was a skinny brunette of middling height. She wore her dark hair high in a bun with tendrils randomly distributed across her brow. Her look, while attractive, was unusual in that there were Asian elements present despite not having any of that lineage. Hers was a bubbly personality, and she oozed sex appeal. While I had not sampled, Lyndal had and told me Michelle was a bundle of fun.

It looked to me that neither had removed their makeup from the night before. Their maid outfits were sexy. Both wore high-heeled stiletto shoes, sheer stockings attached to a garter, a corset and an apron from which Michelle dispense condoms to men throughout the night.

Squinting, I watched these two vixens pick up a couple of sex toys from a table. The first was a pink double cock, used by women to DP their holes simultaneously. The second was an enormous vibrating cock. My pulse quickened suddenly as the women began licking and sucking on these sex toys. They giggled something about the taste but continued orally playing with them. These toys could have been in any number of holes during the party. However, judging by their reaction, the women relished the flavour.

Michelle and Channone freed their boobs from their corsets, and my mouth drooled at the former's meaty udders. While there was some age-related sag, her boobs were luscious and topped with enormous areolas. The women took turns placing the sex toys between Channone's cleavage with each licking and sucking the shafts.

As Channone sucked on the head of the massive vibrating cock, struggling to get the helmet in her mouth, Michelle began licking her friend's nipples, and I began hardening at a rate of knots. Moments later, the women licked the head of the rubber cock together before kissing each other furiously. I could see lipstick smeared across the helmet, and I desperately wanted to touch my own. This show cannot have been a coincidence, and it was clearly for my viewing pleasure.

"Let's clear the table," Said Michelle, after breaking an intensely erotic kiss.

The women proceeded to the table next to me and began stacking plates. Michelle had tucked her small titties back in her corset while Channone's swung freely. They stacked an alarming number of drink bottles which was a testament to the amount of alcohol consumed the night before.

When the table was clear of rubbish, Channone turned around, bent over slightly, and removed a pair of panties. Channone placed a hefty thigh on a chair with Michelle assisting, eased herself onto the table before lying back and spreading her legs.

With Channone's profile before me, I watched as Michelle knelt and began tonguing her friend's cunt, slowly at first but with increasingly vigorous strokes. Both women were moaning in ecstasy while my cock was chomping at the bit.

"Spit on it," Cooed Channone, who was kneading her chunky tits, "Yeah, like that."

I could not see anything Michelle was doing, but Channone's twitching suggested it was enjoyable as she licked her nipples. Shortly, she grabbed the pink double cock and sucked each cock hard.

"Fuck me!" She moaned, and I saw Michelle grabbed the huge vibrating cock and presumably filled her sopping pussy to the hilt.

Channone quickly climaxed, and when the giggling died down, Michelle stood up with the cock in her hand and looked directly at me.

"We trust you enjoyed our show."

Pulling the blanket away from my head and sitting up, I told them that it was very erotic and to underline my admiration, I exhibited the bulge in my pants.

"Oh, that looks tasty," Channone teased, lying prone on the table.

"Come and fuck us," Smiled Michelle, "We're wet and willing."

I was taken aback by Michelle's demand. What did Lenny, her husband, think about this? Would my girlfriend be cool with me fucking two other women? I was conflicted but also incredibly horny and quickly kicked the ethical issue down the road.

Standing up, I immediately pulled my pants down and gave my cock time to breathe from its tight confines. My cock, while diamond strength, was much smaller than the sex toys.

"Let me suck on that," Lusted Channone, discarding the pink sex toy.

I could not comply quickly enough. I presented my oozing prick to Channone's open mouth, and she cocked her head to the side and swallowed me whole. Her mouth was super juicy as she worked her magic on my quivering shaft. Glancing at Michelle, she had the base of the sex toy in her mouth and used her head to fuck Channone's juicy pussy. All three of us were moaning in pleasure.

Feeling adventurous, I mounted the table and sat my butt just above Channone's face, hoping she would discern my intention and give me what I desired. She did not disappoint. Grabbing my arse cheeks, she pulled them apart and forced me closer to her mouth.

The moment Channone's tongue rasped across my freckle, I almost came such was the jolt of electrical pleasure. She lapped at my stale hole thoroughly and gave me a sensational rim job. Watching Michelle fucking her friend and enjoying Channone's tongue in my anus, I could hardly credit my luck.

A minute or so later, Channone removed her tongue, and I felt a delicate finger press against my tight O-ring. It had been several years since I took deliveries at the tradesman's entrance, so I was initially nervous. Still, Channone had done such an excellent job with her tongue that her digit entered easily and without irritation.

"Oh, yeah, baby," I moaned, gently stroking my sticky cock.

Channone alternated her finger and tongue on my anus, asking me constantly if I liked it.

"I love it!" I replied genuinely.

"You taste amazing," Channone said.

That simple statement confirmed that she was a butt bunny, and there was no question that I was going to stick my cock up her spongey arsehole. I raised my hips and directed my cock down Channone's willing throat.

"Oh yeah, suck me hard."

Channone sucked me harder than anyone before or since, and I quickly unloaded my balls. She swallowed everything I ejaculated without barely a shudder. I extended the courtesy to tell her beforehand if she was not into it, but she did not flinch at all.

Expecting to be released from the vicious efficiency of Channone's mouth, she kept throating me, and, to my surprise, I remained as hard as nails.

"Wow, you're talented," I moaned, impressed with Channone's oral ability.

"You've got two sluts to fuck," Michelle piped up, "Can't have you wussing out on us."

Now, I could take my time and enjoy these two beauties.

While Channone was tonguing my cock, balls and arsehole, Michelle had worked her fist inside her friend's swampy cunt. I had only seen females fisting each other in pirated European scud videos a decade ago. Being fucked by an oversized plastic cock and now with a delicate fist, I figured Channone would be too loose for my cock, which strengthened a case for anal.

I knelt so I could inspect Channone's pussy while Michelle had her hand inside it. The heat and the aroma emanating were intense, and each time the wrist emerged, it was dripping with cunt cream, betraying just how turned on Channone was. I parted the hairy lips and began lapping enthusiastically on Channone's engorged clit.

"Yeah, that's it," Both encouraged.

Minutes later, I felt Channone thrash beneath me as Michelle's fisting had brought her friend to a thundering climax.

Withdrawing her hand from Channone's stretched hole, I grabbed it and brought those delicate fingers to my mouth. I sucked on each digit and savoured the musky fragrance while Channone resumed her oral attack on my groin.

With my knees suffering, I leapt from the table, removed my shirt, and positioned my cock at Channone's sloppy hairy hole.

"Wear this," Cautioned Michelle handing me a fresh condom.

"Of course," I said disappointingly, taking the proffered prophylactic.

Sheathed up, I entered Channone's pussy and was met with a total void. I could not feel much as her pussy had been stretched beyond belief by an oversized dildo and a hand. Even adjusting my angle of penetration, it was difficult to sense any degree of friction. It was like fucking fresh air!

I continued for several minutes, lying about how good it felt before coming up with an idea. Withdrawing from Channone's gaping maw, I instructed Michelle re-insert her fist. When she did, I raised a leg onto the table and forced my prick into Channone's cunt. Michelle's hand certainly tightened things up, but Channone had the loosest pussy I ever ploughed.

Initially, Michelle's hand was in Channone's fuck box palm down. Somehow, she managed to rotate her hand 180 degrees and partially play with my cock with her fingers. While that act did little to enhance the experience of fucking Channone's pussy, it was a novel achievement.

Becoming somewhat frustrated, I withdrew my cock but instructed Michelle to leave her hand where it was and continue to fist her friend. I whipped off the condom and grabbed another from the pocket on Michelle's apron.

Re-sheathed, I told the women what I was going to do, and an "Oh, yay!" was Channone's response. I knew she was a willing butt bunny.

Applying the minimum amount of spit lubrication, I pressed the head of my cock against Channone's dirty freckle and pushed hard. Unsurprisingly, I entered with little resistance and to a sharp hiss of irritation from Channone.

The contrast between Channone's two holes cannot be understated. With Michelle fisting Channone's pussy, being balls deep inside her arsehole was sublime. I could feel Michelle's fisting action between the thin membrane that separated Channone's holes.

Kneading her colossal melons and brutally pulling her nipples, Channone was thoroughly enjoying getting her holes ravaged. The heat and tightness of being strangled by her rosette were fucking incredible, even with a condom.

"You like her arsehole?" Asked a flushed Michelle, who continued to forcefully fist Channone's pussy.

"Feels so good getting my cock jacked off by her arse pipe."

"Don't come just yet," Breathed Michelle, "Save some for me."

"You want your arse fucked too?"

"No, baby, my pussy will be just fine."

"Keep fucking me harder," Interjected a squealing Channone whose fleshy body was shaking violently now, "I'm almost there."

Both Michelle and I fucked our respective hole with all the energy we could muster, and sure enough, Channone let out a ferocious cry as she rode the wave of orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh, fuck!" Channone exclaimed, her cheeks glowing a deep rouge and chest heaving mightily, "That was so good."

"Yep, it looked good," I agreed, easing my shaft from her buggered bottom.

"Let me taste," Gasped Channone and beckoned me over.

I was about to remove the condom, but Channone implored me to leave it on.

Arse-to-mouth with a condom on was a new experience but a horny one watching Channone devour my cock inside her generous mouth.

"You want to taste this as well?" Asked Michelle as she held up a glistening hand.

"Oh, yes, please!"

Channone cleaned up her friend's hand with all the familiarity of old lovers.

"Now, it's my turn," Declared Michelle.

She sexily pulled down a micro thong and let me sniff the crotch before raising a leg on the table, leaning over, and pushing out her swampy cunt. With the third condom in place, I easily entered and was surprised by how tight her pussy was but then, I guess, that she had not been wrecked by a ginormous, unrealistic cock or a fist beforehand.

I reached around to free Michelle's B-cup tits while Channone sat on the grass between our legs and tickled her friend's clit with her tongue and fingers. Inevitably, it was not long before Michelle climaxed in a series of high-pitched shrieks. By this time, I required urgent relief.

"On my tits," Ordered Channone, who grabbed both meaty breasts and pushed them together.

Michelle dropped to her knees and started licking on a nipple while I jacked my cock for the few seconds it took to climax. Both women squealed in delight as my balls spat out rope after rope of boiling sperm across Channone's marvellous melons and Michelle's face.

"Oh, fuck!" I repeated as each wave of pleasure smashed me against the rocks.

When my orgasm dissipated, the women took turn cleaning up my cock before starting on themselves to ensure they swallowed every dollop of cream.

"Mm, you taste good," Crowed a satisfied Channone, beaming from ear to ear.

"He does, indeed," Confirmed Michelle.

I sat on the couch drenched in sweat and noticed the sun shining intensely through the transparent windows of the marquee for the first time. It was heating up in more ways than one.

At that moment, I caught sight of Lenny, Michelle's husband, and co-host, walking towards us dressed smartly in a pair of white slacks, a beige sports jacket and a red polo shirt. He was smiling with his hands in his pockets like he did not have a care in the world.

"Did you have fun?" He asked when he entered the marquee.

I shot back the thumbs up in confirmation. Meanwhile, the women were lying on the turf, exchanging furious kisses, and tweaking each other's nipples. They were not done with the sexual antics.

"It's warming up," Observed Lenny, "Going to be a stinker."

"Feels that way," I replied, before dropping my gaze towards the women gyrating erotically on the ground, "How are we going to cool these two down?"

"With a shower," Lenny smiled and undid the zipper of his slack.

Whipping out his cock, Lenny stood over the girls, who expressed no surprise at what was about to happen.

I held my breath, hardly believing that Lenny was about to give the women a golden shower. With some experience in the yellow arts, I sought ways to breach the subject with Lyndal, but my nerve always failed. Within seconds, Lenny let loose his golden stream on the girls who did not flinch once.

Michelle was the one who copped the brunt of her husband's bladder. He directed the flow across her pert breasts and into her open mouth. I noted that Michelle did not swallow the warm, salty fluid; instead, she filled her mouth before spitting it out. Channone copped it in the hair and over her face, with Lenny laughing like a boss at this humiliation.

"Yeah," He leered as he drenched the women, "You're two are proper sluts."

The women did not respond but continued playing with each other. Channone was alternately chewing on her nipples and Michelle's while the latter was furiously rubbing her clit while taking mouthfuls of piss.

The shower seemed to go on without end, but when he finally drained his bladder, Lenny filed his cock back inside his slacks, and, as if nothing untoward had happened, he joined me on the couch.

"How are you feeling?" He asked casually.

"A little hungover," I responded, "You?"

"I'm great, thanks," He said, glancing at the women, "Just saw the last of the guests off."

"It was a great night," I noted while watching Channone eating Michelle's pussy, "Thanks for the invite."

"Not at all," Lenny said, looking urgently around the room, "I think I left it here last night."

"What?"

Lenny did not respond. Instead, he leapt to his feet and began searching through the residue of the marquee.

"Here it is," Lenny exclaimed as he held up a teal-coloured jug with a long, thin rubber hose extending from its base.

"What's that?" I asked, not recognising the gadget in his hand.

"It's a colon cleanser," He said, still searching the marquee, "It's used to clean out the anus before anal sex."

I understood now. My experience with anal sex paid little regard for cleansing the anus before anal sex, and occasionally there was "oil on the dipstick" afterwards.

"This will do," Said Lenny, holding up a partially drunk bottle of white wine.

Lenny handed me the jug and secured the stopper at the end of the hose before pouring the rancid wine.

"Who is going to receive this?" I asked with anticipation.

"I'm guessing you fucked Channone's arse earlier?" He asked, shooting me a knowing glance.

I nodded in return.

"Good," He smiled, "Because I'm not done humiliating my wife."

Lenny stood up and walked over to the women who engaged in bouts of filthy lesbian action while I followed with the jug.

"Come on," Growled Lenny, roughly pulling the meaty Channone into the doggy position, "You know the drill."

Standing directly behind her, I observed Channone's holes were wide open, especially her frustratingly loose pussy.

Lenny grabbed the hose, spat on Channone's distended O-ring, and inserted the stopper deeply inside.

"Now, we turn it on."

Channon's reaction was instant. She shrieked, in pleasure or pain, I could not tell, and her body quivered.

"Fuck, that's cold!"

"It shouldn't be," Snorted Lenny, holding the stopper in the bung, "This wine's been open all night."

Dazman
Dazman
354 Followers
12