Kinky Cosmos Ch. 05: DESECRATION

Story Info
Phoenix struggles to resist her desire to submit to Apex-11.
7.6k words
5
616
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 05/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 6 - EXECUTE THE PENETRATION

Five tall, muscular Alphicar were on top of Phoenix, as she lay on the dirty ground outside her home. She pretended to resist a little at first, but she found quickly to her shame that she was helping them literally tear the clothes off of her body. Suddenly they all had their impossibly thick, long, veiny cocks out, throbbing with desire for her, which turned her on immensely.

She could feel the warmth in her pussy growing, her desire pushing against the remains of her will to resist.

Grabbing her roughly by the head, one of them twisted her neck and forced himself into her quickly parting lips, his thick penis pushing over her tongue and into her throat, causing her to choke, and triggering new wetness in her delicate flower. After several seconds of him pounding into her embarrassingly stretched mouth, which was making her hornier with every thrust, he pulled out of her as three more of them began also alternately penetrating her increasingly debased, increasingly hungry mouth, wrestling for control of the fuck toy that she obviously was to them, much to her delighted flattery.

She loved tasting each new cock and could feel herself salivating.

After grinning down at her, the most dominant of the pack was effortlessly lifting her hips off the ground, brutally pushing himself into her vagina, making her bleed even as she spread her legs wide for him. She leaned back and raised her knees as she spread, begging him to penetrate her further. She moaned with desire, muffled by the thick hunk of delicious Alphicar meat pulsing in her hungrily sucking mouth, that she was quite literally drooling over.

Suddenly another Alphicar got down and roughly scooted underneath her, hoisting her into the air and making her feel weightlessly submissive, his perfect cock pushing between her eager cheeks and up against her tiny asshole. He was virtually pre-lubed from the constant leaking stream of divine Alphicar precum, and with a grunt he forced his way ruthlessly into her tiny back door, barely slowly enough not to break her open, but again causing her to bleed. It felt divine, his cock in her asshole, being degraded like this.

She felt so full of alpha cock that she thought she could die from her slutty happiness. As they picked up momentum, she felt the cocks in her ass and pussy crashing against her delicate walls, and she thought surely they would tear through her. Big, rough, Alphicar hands all over her. Hands and tongues. Roughly, hungrily groping and gripping her, rubbing her clit, grabbing her thighs, sucking her breasts, two more dripping cocks finding their way into her eager hands, as her throat, pussy, and asshole were pounded into a mindless, lustfully enslaved submission.

She moaned and whimpered against the cock in her throat as her helpless body was whipped about in a rhythmic pattern, her ample breasts slapping through the air, as she flailed like a rag doll impaled on the massive cocks violently penetrating her. She was in heaven. She closed her eyes, and focused on the overwhelming pleasure in her relentlessly brutalized vagina, mouth, and ass, utterly surrendered to the slutty, shameful joy of her debasement, so that she could fully feel the building of her submissive pleasure.

This is what she wanted. Not to live a dreary and predictable life of servitude to the IHC, but to be a lust and pleasure consumed sex slave to the Alphicar. To be used and degraded to suit their desire.

Oh god, as much as her thoughts were turning her on her body was also in heaven, her pussy growing hotter and hotter as they laughed and ravished her, and all she could do was look up at them gratefully, enjoying their rough skin, their rough hands, their thick cocks filling her, their muscled bodies crashing against and penetrating her own relatively petite body.

In and out, they pounded her relentlessly. Suddenly, she was going to cum. Ohhh....she was going to cum....She was going to...

Phoenix awoke suddenly, bucking and moaning wildly, the womanhood between her thighs contracting and exploding. She was having a powerful, deep orgasm. It felt wonderful, and her panties were soaked, as was her crop top just from sweating, but something was not right.

She hadn't had a wet dream in, what, it must have been centuries. She was extremely turned on. Too turned on. Then she smelled the unmistakable pheromones. Alphicar. Judging by the potency he must have been no more than a quarter mile away. Maybe closer. She took a deep inhale. Wow, his smell was amazing. With embarrassment she realized there was no denying that it turned her on immensely.

And he was strong. Possibly Apex. A wave of fear and arousal coursed through her body. She almost reached for her pussy, but stopped herself, slapping herself in the face.

How had he found her? But also...why had she let herself be this vulnerable, moved way out here on a lonely planet in the middle of nowhere? She had taken precautions, but still...had she wanted this, deep down? To be hunted by a high-ranking Alphicar? To be reduced and enslaved to his cock, willingly brainwashed and reduced into his desperate, cumhungry fuckpet and eventual warslave?

She remembered her dream and felt instant arousal in her loins.

Stop it, she told herself. But the images weren't quite done playing in her mind...she allowed herself the pleasure of seeing in her mind again the pack of them, ravishing her, ruthlessly pounding her holes with their cocks, while she sucked and took them eagerly, looking up at them with grateful eyes...that smell, oh, that smell...

She could feel her pussy churning and moistening. No. Snap out of it, Phoenix. She didn't want this. She wanted clear-headed love with a gentle male who respected her and adored her.

...Didn't she?

But again, she couldn't escape his smell...

If it was really so evil, why did the thought of letting an Alphicar utterly ruin and ravish her arouse her so? Was it truly a perversion of the natural matriarchy, as her holier-than-thou sister had so often preached? Or was this actually the natural way of things? But, was that even the right question to ask?

Phoenix snapped out of her thoughts once again. She knew she had to stay focused right now. Her pussy was dripping through her soaked panties, her knees weak already, as the overwhelming smell of the Alphicar's dominant sex grew even stronger, signaling his approach.

No, she was Matrizon, she told herself shakily. She would not succumb to an Alphicar.

But just as soon as she tried to focus, she was jolted by the sound of her doorbell.

Fear, excitement, arousal pulsed through her entire body in a wave. For a moment she was paralyzed.

Again, the doorbell. But when she checked her wrist cam, nobody was out there. He must have activated it remotely. He was fucking with her.

Suddenly she couldn't just smell it, she could feel it on the air. He wasn't just Alphicar. He was definitely Apex.

If she let him in, would he even bother establishing consent? She knew many of the Alphicar prided themselves on it, but still there were reports of rape. At 5'9 Phoenix was extremely petite for a Matrizon. She was immensely strong despite her short stature, known for it even, but she was no match physically for a high-ranking Alphicar.

She scanned the room, then quickly checked the kitchen. No signs of entry. She gazed out the main window of her front room. It was dark—too dark. Too dark for the middle of the night on a two-mooned winter. Suddenly Goober bounded into the room, leaping up at her and barking his strange bark.

"What is it Goober?" She asked earnestly. "Tell me boy, what's happening?"

Before she could sense his thoughts or emotions any further, half of her house blew up, sending her flying thirty feet into her office. She landed facedown, some unknown object hitting her stomach and knocking the wind out of her.

Pushing up from the ground and regaining a sense of her vision, she could see the remains of her living room and bedroom fully engulfed in a raging blaze. But what she processed next terrified her much more—she couldn't hear the raging blaze. She couldn't see the night sky behind it. Flare Darkener. Audio Cancellers. Alphicar. Apex.

Phoenix was aware of the utterly absurd legal loopholes the Alphicar tried to spin up when something stood in their way. It was very unlikely that he had actually blown up her house himself, but that he had done something like, privately purchase the gas company that supplied her home, altered a standard of maintenance that could be plausibly proved to be legally safe because it was secretly calibrated only to adversely interact with some idiosyncrasy of her personal gas hardware, and he probably sent out a guy to her home the legally required three times to notify her of the transition during hours he knew she wouldn't be home, and then voila, legally exploded house at precisely the most convenient moment.

She stood up slowly, with her arms out for balance. She scanned her silently burning home for Goober, but didn't see him. Being neon green, he wasn't easy to miss. She hoped that no matter what, he would be ok.

Her nearby desk was still intact. She stumbled over to it, the pain in her stomach was brutal, and her right leg was majorly bruised. Leaning on the desk for support, she fished open the top drawer, looking for her com-link to her one friend on-planet, a thrale Xogorkian named Xerc (she had teased at one point that 'Xerc' was similar sounding to the supposed 'Xergod' that the Alphicar prayed to).

With a four-digit code Xerc would be over here in minutes, and signaling to even more of thr' friends to come too. Xerc's mere presence alone would sober her from the maddening effect that the Alphicar was already having on her femininity, as well as put a little pressure on the Alphicar, as Xogorkians are known to unnerve Alphicar in general, regardless of how Male, Female, or Thrale they are.

Phoenix had successfully left the proximity of a total of twenty-six Alphicar in her years, but never had an Apex ambushed her like this, and never had she been anywhere near this aroused by the smell of Alphicar pheromones. He would have had to skillfully bypass a number of complex security and notification systems to get this close without her knowing. Where had she gone wrong?

Finally, she found the com-link in her drawer beneath Goober's registration papers. Grabbing it quickly, she immediately punched in the first three digits of the four-digit code, 4-3-5...

She stared at the com-link, feeling a bead of sweat on her forehead. Why was she hesitating to punch in the last numeral?

Suddenly she heard rapidly moving footsteps, that stopped sounding just as suddenly. With a chill she realized they must have been within 50 feet of her, given that the audio canceller would have hindered the sound of anything further.

She put the com-link down and spun around, desperately trying to take in her surroundings. There was nothing behind her but the marginal remains of her home, nothing on either side of her. She reached back for the com-link, holding it up in front of her. She was panicking. Anxious. Nervous. Frozen. She stared at the number pad, which was still waiting for her to punch in the fourth digit.

But suddenly, a giant orange-red blur was racing towards her.

Before she could react, the blur was upon her and she felt another huge blow to her mid-section. She fell backwards onto the floor with a thud, as she struggled to regain her breath.

She looked up, and standing over her grinning, was Apex-11. There was no mistaking him, he was famous universe-wide. Barely red, but dripping with the powerful and brutal energy of a true elite Apex. His smell...it was overwhelming her. Her body was heating up, even in the midst of her pain. Her nipples were erect, she was starting to sweat, and the delicate lips of her vagina spread just a little bit further underneath her panties, as they began to moisten to a new degree.

Groaning, she put her hands to her stomach, as well as all four of her madrogynes.

"Don't worry, I'll kiss it for you." Apex-11 growled in a low, terrifying voice. Suddenly he dropped to his knees, straddling her, but without his weight upon her. Using his massive left arm, he pinned her own relatively tiny arm to the ground, then what she knew was coming: a Shot-Cuff blasted from his wrist-module into the ground behind her own wrist, pinning her arm to the floor. He quickly did the same with his right arm to hers.

The feeling of his skin against hers was like a localized orgasm in her arm, inexplicably pleasurable and arousing. She was also very turned on at seeing his massive brutish hands pinning her helplessly to the ground, and immediately ashamed to realize it. The main thing was his smell, closer than ever. It was maddening. Just smelling him was better than most of the sex she had ever had...but no, he would destroy her. She had to resist.

She kicked and flailed her legs like crazy, even as her panicked desire began to beg the rest of her to submit. She got another big whiff of him and couldn't help but open her legs slightly, even as she continued kicking to signal her resistance. But she kicked to no avail.

He simply stood up and laughed heartily as she flailed against the titanium wrist cuffs. He turned around, and calmly kneeling down, he proceeded to deploy his remaining Shot-Cuffs to pin her ankles to the floor as well, making sure to spread her legs as far as they would comfortably go first. She was pinned to the ground, virtually immobile, his prisoner.

...And she tried desperately to run away from her thoughts about it, her thoughts that were turning her on even more, tormenting her. Coupled with her body experiencing the most arousal and pleasure it ever had--just from smelling his pheromones and feeling his skin for a moment—her sense of feeling wildly submissive was threatening to overwhelm her rational mind.

Suddenly Apex-11 produced his cock, whipping it out confidently, grinning at Phoenix with unwavering eye contact.

She craned her neck upward from her bondage, her eyes immediately glued to it, wide, mystified. She was realizing that she didn't even need to be filled with his terrifying seed to begin fantasizing about the transformation of herself into his cock-slave.

How nice it must be to only desire to feel, and taste, and serve this enormous cock, the most mesmerizing and beautiful thing she had ever seen. She could feel the increase in liquid seeping into the already wet panties at the top of her bound open thighs as she realized how carelessly she had just been enjoying his scent, over-indulgently. Greedily, she considered letting her thoughts degenerate further and further. She didn't just want to serve this cock; she wanted it to ruin her.

She closed her eyes and moaned. No. He would realize his victory. She had to stay strong. She tried to blink her way back to reality. She had so much left to accomplish. This would be the end of all of her hopes and dreams...

...except for her occasional dream of being ravished by Alphicar. No. She panicked, wondering if she had the will to resist, scrambling to keep herself focused.

He began to move towards her, her eyes still glued to his supreme manhood. Realizing with a sense of doom that this may be it, and also starting to genuinely be overwhelmed by her arousal, Phoenix's hips now began to squirm involuntarily, and she began to wail. Apex-11 thought to himself that it must be her final cry, her final resistance. He could tell that a large part of her was already desperate to surrender.

"What, are you trying to turn me on already?" Apex-11 grinned. "The audio-cancellers won't be down for another 20 hours. Nobody can hear your delightful screams except me."

Never-the-less, Phoenix kept crying out. A primal cry, a purposeless cry. A cry of defeat. She knew there would be no reasoning with Apex-11, even if she had the will to try. No intimidation, no rationalization, no deal-making was possible. For what could she offer him that he would prize more greatly than breaking her will? He would rather break her than have all the money in the universe.

And oh heavens, the fact was turning her on to no end. She could feel her last internal resistance starting to slip, urging her to let go, to succumb to the mindless, desperate pleasure of making this Alphicar and his divinely masculine cock her new God, to let her newfound hunger become her entire existence.

He watched her struggling and succumbing, and laughed. He began to spit on her, big gobs all over her face and body, from his towering vantage point.

To her it already felt like nectar from a God. Oh no. He was degrading her and she was loving it. He was literally killing her womanhood already and she was eagerly letting him, loving that he was making her into a female dog, his bitch. Less than that, even.

Suddenly she heard Goober barking and snapped out of it. She tried to raise up on her elbows a little but her strength was gone, her body was useless. But, even if she couldn't break the restraints, all she had to do was resist his seduction and demand release, and he might oblige. Do NOT succumb.

"You know you'll never be able to resist me, don't you? Why not surrender to pleasure now, and make it easier on both of us." A mocking tone in Apex-11's voice. He leaned down and breathed in her face, it felt to her like his breath filled her entire body and soul, the smell of his EK-testosterone sending a massive tingle through her entire body, her hardened nipples suddenly on fire, and the new sensation that it caused in her pussy was enough to push her over into an orgasm.

He simply watched while she cried and bucked in pleasure, simply from the smell of him, torrents of Matrizonian pussy juice flooding from her utterly aroused opening.

"Do you want me to remove the restraints before I deflower you?" he asked mockingly, and to her horror and further arousal he began delicately ripping in half her soaking wet panties.

Before she could answer, his powerful, massive fingers were penetrating her newly exposed delicate flower, sending her, unbelievably, into an even higher universe of pleasure. His skin against the outside and inside of her womanhood was like heaven, the strength of his penetrating fingers felt divine. "Ah, you're nice and wet, Matrizon. Your body does not deny your true nature, why does your mind?"

She was so turned on; she could again feel her will slipping and a new orgasm building. Was she really going to give in this fast?

"I can either stop, or you implicitly consent to me both striking you and continuing, Matrizon. We both know the law."

Her heart quickened. This was her chance. He was giving her a chance. Oh, but his fingers, she was already close to her next orgasm. The pleasure was overwhelming, she had never approached this level of arousal in her centuries of existence, even with men she had loved deeply for hundreds of years. She had never felt the bliss of feeling so utterly feminine, so utterly ravished and degraded, so utterly...in love, she thought, to her horror. No!

"I..." she stammered, "what I want..."

"Yes?... tell me what you want, princess" but he only added a new rhythm to his fingering, and moved his other hand up to begin perfectly fondling her breasts and nipples, sending new disorienting waves of pleasure rippling through her.

"I want..." she couldn't bear it. It was too good. His fingers moving powerfully in and out of her, his other hand now finding its way to her ass. Something inside her wanted to bring it to an end, but...

"You have three seconds, Matrizon. One..."

"Ohhhh!!!" All she could do was scream and writhe in pleasure, her hips bucking with a mind of their own against his unwavering strength, as his thick fingers fucked her closer and closer to another orgasm, while his other hand had found potent pre-cum lubricant from his cock and was rubbing it gently on her massively engorged clit. It sent her spiraling to yet another level of overwhelming pleasure.