Kinky Cougar Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
… And so many more.
3.8k words
4.21
6.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandiRose
RandiRose
21 Followers

4.... and So Many More

Soon after our great fun with Perry, while Dan and are fucking alone, he whispers more fantasy scenarios. "Imagine there's a group of people here watching us." I do and it is SMOKIN'! "They're all into it, playing with themselves, the men stroking their hard cocks, the women fingering their wet pussies. They're watching you. Now they're all playing with each other. Sex everywhere. They want us to join them, too." Oh, fuck! That's so 🔥🔥🔥. I am really into the fantasy. I love being watched, I've had a threesome, and a foursome, but now he's bringing to me a Moresome. In fantasy. "We could do that," he says.

"What do you mean we could do that? How?"

"There are places to go for group sex."

"There are? What kind of places?"

"Sex clubs."

"Sex clubs?" I'm incredulous, not only that are there such places but that Boy Scout Dan knows of them

"Yes."

"Where?"

"Not here. Not far, though"

"How do you know about them? Have you ever been."

"Not these but I've been to a few clubs elsewhere."

"Tell me. How did you get to those clubs?"

"One was near Kansas City. A woman I met when I was traveling on business, I'm still occasionally in touch with her" (Well, this is news to me, that he has another lover; a story for another day) "She was into The Lifestyle and had gone to this club, so she took me there."

"What was it like?"

"It was a big house out in the exurbs, very private. People walked around in underwear or whatever. Rooms had beds that anyone could use. They had a pool. A lot of oral sex in the pool." I imagine the receiver sitting in the edge and the giver in the water. "It was very sexy."

"Did you and she participate?"

"We watched and had sex but just with each other. In a room where other couples were coupling."

"What about the second place?"

"That was in Las Vegas. At a house. We should go to one."

"I don't know."

"We don't have to participate, just go and see what it's like. If you aren't comfortable we can leave." I am intrigued. There's no harm in just checking it out. And I am into a new life, trying new things.

"Ok, let's try it." Boy Scout Dan is very happy.

Three clubs are within an hour and a half drive. We choose one, The Playground. We meet en route, as he lives closer to the spot, to drive in his car, have dinner first. I'm anxious, I've never been anywhere like this, never done anything like it. It's a swingers club, for sex with strangers, anonymous sex, pure hooking up. And I'm not going just to watch. I put on a sexy little black dress, black lace bra and panties, sheer black pantyhose and open-toed black heels. The Playground is a nondescript triple decker house, except for a green porch light, in a college student residential area. We park. It's a few minutes after 9:00, opening time. I take a deep breath. "Are you ready?" Dan asks. On the drive here, he's trying to reassure me, comfort me. "It's a fun place." "You'll like it." "Everyone will be nice." "We won't have to stay."

Another deep breath. I'll try it, maybe I'll like it. Lucille Ball's "I've never regretted anything I've done, I only regretted things I didn't do" rings in my ears: Nothing ventured, nothing gained. "Ready," I say. We get out of the car, walk the twenty yards to the house, climb the stairs onto the porch, Dan opens the door and in we go. The entry room is well-lit with a couch and a tall bar-style desk, with trays of different color bands. An attractive smiling woman, fully clothed in a dress and heels, comes out from behind the desk to greet us. I see she's carrying a placard.

"Welcome to The Playground", she says cheerily, "You can hang your coats there behind you." It's a portable clothing rack. We do. "First time here?"

"Yes", Dan answers for us.

"Fantastic. Let me show you our rules, then we'll give you a tour." She shows us the laminated placard, with a dozen Rules. It's a private house, private party, no cover (that would make it a commercial establishment with all sorts of regulation), and the "entrance fee" ($40 for a couple, $10 for a single woman, $70 for a single man) is a donation to the hosts. The first rule catches my eye. "No means No. What the woman says goes. No exceptions. Zero tolerance." Also, "Inform Security of any issues." Before I can ask about Security, she adds, "We have two or three men in black 'Security' T-shirts. They're part of our group. They are here to help you feel comfortable and safe." As if on cue, one of these Security men appears. "Ben here will give you a tour. Ask anything you want." I'm feeling a little more comfortable. The Rules elucidate the colored wristbands, as she explains, "Pink is for single ladies, Black for single men. White for couples interested in only couples and checkered for couples interested in all. The stripe band identifies staff for your convenience. Which band do you want?"

"Checkered," I answer. I'm interested in all, IF I feel right about playing. My "husband" Dan is on board with "all" too. Ben escorts us around, the Grand Tour for Newbies! The first floor has the welcoming area we were just in, a very small lounge room - just big enough for a couch and two chairs - with porn playing on a flat screen, a "dining room" with a food table against the wall, a kitchen area ("BYOB and we supply the mixer") with water bottles in the refrigerator, a bathroom, a Wild West Room, a Jungle Room and two small rooms with just double beds.

"Each play room has a basket with condoms and lube, a stack of clean sheets we ask you to use to replace any sheets that get messy", Ben informs. Each play room has a door or curtain and a chain. "If the door is closed or curtain drawn, that means, 'Do not enter'. If it's open but the chain is up, that means you can watch but not enter. No chain means you can enter and join in if you ask and get permission." The Wild West Room is decorated cowboy style, with, conspicuously, rope, handcuffs and a whip "for personal use". The Jungle Room is decorated with jungle wallpaper with the ubiquitous rope, handcuffs and whip. The second floor has a bathroom, kitchenette, dance floor with a spinning sparkling ball, stripper's pole, mirror and music coming from a laptop. It also has a Fifty Shades of Grey Room and several undecorated bedrooms. On the third floor is another bathroom, lockers for our clothes should we choose to disrobe and two large rooms with multiple king beds. "One room is for couples only, the other is Open for all, no clothes allowed but women can wear lingerie." We arrived early, as requested for the Newbie Tour, so nothing is happening.

We finish with the basement, set up with a doctor's office, complete with white coats, examining table and examining instruments, and a large dungeon featuring two St. Andrew's Crosses, with wrist and ankle cuffs, and a variety of blindfolds and flogging devices hanging on the walls.

St. Andrew's Cross - "A cross in the form of an 'x' (i.e. the flag of Scotland) used in bondage situations. The subject is attached spread-eagled to the cross, and subsequently tortured."

I am decidedly intrigued by the St. Andrew's Cross. Potential for another day. "tortured" is too strong, perhaps judgmental, as all the activity is, or should be, consensual. Probably the definition should be "spread-eagled to the cross, and subsequently subjected to erotic physical sensations". That's more my style. An alcove has a machine on the floor, I later learn is a Sybian, a remote-controlled saddle with a dildo sticking up, obviously for women to straddle and ride. It's all too much for me, at once, definitely. Ben leads us back upstairs, past stairs to the backyard. "Cigarette smoking outside, a tent for weed smoking. Have fun!"

I'm excited. And anxious. Others are starting to arrive. Some are dressed up. An attractive woman walks by, in a dress, attractive but not too sexy, What I'm wearing is fine - my short

red low cut dress, black lingerie, black heels. Dan and I wander around a bit, nibble at the food though we had dinner before coming here. "This place looks interesting", Dan offers.

"Yes, it's fascinating." I'm intrigued. And nervous. We sit in the small lounge, with porn playing, though I'm not really into watching sex, live or on video, I'm more into doing. And being watched. A couple comes in, sits down near us. He's average looking, younger, some belly, she's "ample". Dan starts chatting her up, he's on the make. I chat with the guy.

"Have you been here before?" he asks.

"My first time."

"What do you think?"

"It's really decked out for sex play. Very impressive."

"Are you going to play later?" Seems he's trying to chat me up. I still don't know what I'm going to do.

"I'm a bit nervous about it. I think I'll go outside and try a hit of weed. To relax."

"Good idea." Maybe a hit of weed will calm me down. Mary Jane and I are not strangers but also only occasional companions. I tell Dan my plan. I go through the little "dining room" with the food spread, out back, into the tent. It's lined with chairs, about fifteen, all occupied, a little tube is being passed around. "Mind if I have a hit?" It reaches me, all of five inches short, very thin tube. I take one hit. "Thanks" and hang out for a few minutes out of courtesy. It comes back around. "No thanks, I'm good." I'm starting to feel it, nice, relaxing, so I go inside, back to the lounge where Dan is still chatting up Ms. Ample. "How are you doing?", Mr. Average asks.

"Better, thx. I'm relaxing now." Except I'm getting higher. And higher. More than I wanted. More than I want. Things are spinning. I can't stay sitting. I have to get up. Go outside. Get some air. I walk into the dining room.

"Are you okay?" I hear, a woman's voice.

"Yes, just too high from the weed."

"Eat a little something, it will help metabolize it." Good idea. I take a cracker and cheese, bite off a small bit and chew. And chew. And chew. Oh, I am really stoned. I can't make it down the three stairs to get outside. I lean against the door jam.

"Are you okay?" from a different female voice.

"I just got too high. I'll be fine." That's a hope, not a statement of fact. Was the weed spiked? No one else who smoked it is having a problem. They must be used to it, whatever it was. (Later I find out it's just super strong weed and that one hit was the equivalent of one joint, far too much for my little body.) I can't stand up now, so I slowly, slowly sink to the floor, my back up against the door jam. Everyone is looking at me, must be a dozen people who were hanging out and chatting near the food.

"Should we call 911?" "Should we call the police?" An ambulance?" Now, I never, ever, ever, thought I'd be The Woman Who OD'd at a Party. But here I am. In fact, I am having an out-of-body experience. I am standing behind the group of people, looking over their shoulders at this Woman Who OD'd at a Party. I am scared. I'm just getting higher. I've never been this high before, unintentionally that is. I don't want to go to the hospital. What will my family think of me? What was I doing here? I can't explain to them I was at a sex club. I don't want to die. "Someone get her husband." (We pretended to be married.) Dan has no idea about my condition. He knows I left to get a hit of weed to relax, came back, then got up and left again. He comes in, squats down next to me, very concerned. Not just about my condition but what would HE tell HIS wife?!

"Are you okay? What's going on?"

"I went out back. Had a hit of weed from a little tube. Now I'm too high." Succinct. Good girl. Still have my wits about me.

"Should we call 911?" someone asks again.

"No, I'll just have her lie down," Boy Scout Dan answers, multi-purposed. He helps me up, walks me into an unoccupied room. It's The Wild West Room. "Here, lie down." I do. The earth is spinning. I'm in outer space. I can't open my eyes. "How about some tea? Would that help?"

"Okay". I have no idea if it would help, but it's worth trying. I hear him leave, then a minute later or ten minutes later, he returns, helps me with a sip of tea. Dan continues talking to me, I don't remember what, other than he's saying they are all concerned and very helpful. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm really, really high, but okay."

"If you're still feeling this way in a few more minutes, I'm supposed to do something to you?"

"You're going to give me a shot?" I'm thinking some drug to bring me down.

"No, no, nothing like that." A few more minutes passed, I guess. "It's time. I need to take off your tights and panties." Strange request. Very strange

"What are you going to do?" I'm curious more than afraid.

"They told me if you're the same after twenty minutes, I should perform oral sex on you." Well, well, that's a treatment I've not heard of, but OK with me! I allow him. Oh WOW! Does that ever feel GOOD! The best oral sex I've ever had! I already was in Outer Space, so these orgasms are sending me Beyond the Solar System. Colors! Waves! Lights! Zippety-Do-Dah! "He comes up for air. "How are you doing now?"

"That was fantastic! I'm feeling much better!" In fact, I feel I'm not getting any higher from the weed, which is Excellent. I'm not going to the hospital. I'm not going to die. I can handle this. It will pass. Actually, I'm feeling awfully good now. I'm high, stoned, very, very high, very, very aroused, enjoying the Ride in Outer Space with whizzing and whirling lights. I hear him leave and then footsteps approach. They sound like a different person. I'm still lying on the bed, my eyes closed, my legs open. This person starts to eat my pussy. It doesn't feel like Dan's oral handiwork. But it feels GREAT! More incredible orgasms. He stops, walks out, new footsteps come in. Rinse. Repeat. Now I am INTO IT! I feel a group of people in the room, watching me, enjoying me.

"Will someone fuck me please?" Yes, I want it.

"If you want that, we should go up to the third floor." It's Dan's voice. I open my eyes. How lovely that I can! He's alone, no one else in the room.

"I thought others were in the room. Was that just you?"

"Yes, just me all along."

"Wow!" I imagined so much more than is here.

"Do you want to go to the third floor? Get fucked?"

"Yes, but I have to get there. First step is sitting up." I try. And succeed. "Second step is standing up." Dan gives my his arm. I use it to stand. "Done! Third step is walking." I gingerly take a step, holding on to Dan. I can do it! We walk out of The Wild West Room.

"You're feeling better." It's the woman who greeted us initially.

"Yes, your prescription worked!" She looks at me quizzically.

"I performed oral sex on her," Dan explains, "We're headed up to the third floor. If she can make it." She gives both of us a warm, knowing smile. The walk is slow, but steady. Through the anteroom with the couch and porn playing. Eons ago I was sitting there. Through the dining area, the food still laid out on the table. "Good to see you up and about", I hear from the people there, maybe the same ones who saw me slide to the floor. I do appreciate their concern.

Step four is climbing the two flights of stairs. Which are on the back of the house and spiral around. But I hold onto the wall and make my way up. To the third floor. Lockers. I'm good now. I take off my dress, put it and my tights in a locker, put my panties back on and head with Dan into the big room with multiple king-size beds. To my left is that attractive women, lying naked on the bed, legs open, a man eating her pussy. I lie down next to her.

"Feeling better I see. Good. We were concerned."

"Yes, thank you, much better." Now Dan removes my panties and resumes his pussy-eating. The woman turns toward me and we kiss. Mmmmm. Delectable. The guy at her crotch now positions himself and his big hard cock at her mouth and she starts to suck him. She motions me with her finger to join her. So I do. We take turns sucking his cock, licking his balls, doing his cock together as her tongue and mine interact. Fun! Dan sees I'm in good hands, so to speak, says to me, "I'm going over to the other bed. I'll be right there if you need me."

"Mphmnph", is all I can say, my mouth and tongue are busy. The studly man now comes over to me so I can suck him. I lose track of what Attractive Woman is doing because Studly Man is big enough for my mouth.

"That's it, baby, suck me off. I want to come all over your tits." Somehow my bra had been removed. He jerks himself off and sure enough, I see, and feel, his hot cum on my tits. But just then another man appears at my head, silently asking if I'll suck his cock. He's pretty hot, nice body, average size cock. I nod. And suck.

"I want to fuck you," Hot Body says, "Ok?"

"Sure." He puts on a condom and fucks me. And another man appears at my head with the same initial request. So I suck him while Hot Body fucks me.

I'm walking in the surf on the beach. I see four seagulls bobbing in the water. As a wave approaches, they flap their wings to "jump" over the wave, just like kids do playing in the waves. Are they playing? One flashes its head in the water and comes out with a fish in its mouth. The successful seagull lifts out of the water, lands on the beach not far from me, and starts pecking away at the fish, which is (temporarily) alive and kicking. (Wriggling, I suppose, as fish have no feet to kick with.) The three other gulls line up, each about three feet apart, waiting patiently for their turn to have their way with the fish. They must know the fish is more than enough to sate the first seagull and they will get sloppy seconds and thirds. Sure enough, Seagull No. 1 flies off, it's Seagull No. 2's turn, with 3 and 4 waiting in the wings, to have their pleasure. Here at The Playground, on The King-Size Bed, in The Open Room, on The Third Floor, I'm the fish.

When Hot Body is done, Man No. 2 takes his place. And so it goes, through, I think, No. 7, but I lose track and there could have been a repeat or two. At one point, I hear two of the men, in towels and off the foot of the bed, talking. "I know of a woman who fucked for five hours. She really liked to fuck!" one guy says.

"Wow! Amazing!" the second adds.

"A Woman Who Likes to Fuck! Amazing!" That was me, a Woman Who Likes to Fuck, shouting out while enjoying the irony of being in my first Gang Bang. Which, btw, I am loving! I am feeling super sexy, incredibly hot and desired, my body is on fire, I'm getting cock after cock, my pussy is quivering. It lasts for an hour, maybe. I'm feeling sated, maybe crashing a little from the weed high. I reject newcomers, more guys who want in on the action, more seagulls who were waiting patiently for their turn. I'm in control. I get to choose who, when, what. Woman Power! I sit up, look for and find my bra and panties, put them on, look for and find Dan, who is sitting on the edge of another bed, watching a man and a woman in action. "I think I've had enough for tonight."

"Ok, I could see you. Looked like you were having a good time."

"Oh yes, I was. I'm still high. But I'm ready to go." We move to the lockers, get dressed. As I'm putting on my tights and dress, a guy comes in, drops his towel to reveal an enormous cock, even soft it must be fourteen inches.

"You want some?" he asks expectantly.

"No thanks. I'm done." True. And I'm not sure I could manage that monster. He's putting on his pants. "Where do you put that?" He obviously can't wear tight underwear. Must be tough to wear shorts too.

"Down my pant leg."

Dan and I take our leave. "Did you enjoy yourselves?" the "hostess" asks on the way out.

"Oh yes!"

"Glad to see you're feeling fine." So am I! Though I'm not sure I can drive home. From the weed not the fucking. Indeed, when Dan drives me back to my car, I'm still too high to drive, so I take a Lyft home and get my car the next day.

RandiRose
RandiRose
21 Followers
12