Kinky Cousin Vicky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Because they are next to your pussy, I suppose. They smell like you too.'

She held them to her face. 'Well, they smell of your spunk now, you filthy bastard!'

'You said I could.'

'I know, and the smell of your spunk turns me on. I'm turning into a very naughty girl, aren't I?'

'When I smelled them, they smelled of your sex. I wish I could smell your pussy again. Will you ever let me see it?'

'I'm shy about it.'

'Please?'

I knelt in front of her, and looked up pleadingly.

'I'm worried you won't like it.'

'I've never seen one I didn't like.'

'It's not very neat.'

'Neat? They're all different - I'm sure it's perfectly normal. Please let me see, it's driving me mad.'

Slowly, she pulled up the front of her dress and I was face to face with her crack. Some inner labia protruded below, which is guess is what she meant by not being neat. I found it awesomely sexy.

'See, it sticks out!'

'It's gorgeous and sexy. I want to kiss it.'

'But that would be touching - and we agreed to no touching didn't we?'

I stood up. Thank you for showing me, it's beautiful.

'But it sticks out?'

'It's sexy, trust me. Look, it's made me get a semi looking at it!'

"I wish I could feel it.'

'Well I seem to remember not touching was your rule anyway?'

'Hmm. Not sure now. Need to think about it.' She picked up her last beer and drained it. 'I think it's bedtime.'

'Okay, but can I ask one more thing?'

'Shoot.'

"Can I see you fully naked? I mean, I haven't seen your boobs yet. I'd love it if you didn't hide anything from me any more.'

'I can't see why not. Actually I wanted to go topless on the beach earlier and I was unsure how you'd react. I don't want my tits to stay white, do I?'

She lifted her dress over her head and then unfastened her bra, letting her breasts free for me to admire. Her nipples were pink and puffy.

'Beautiful, you really are gorgeous. I want to play again now.'

'And you're a bad man. If you're good perhaps we can play again tomorrow.'

Next morning, I awoke first. I quietly went into the bathroom and had a shave and a shower. I thought about last night, and wondered if she was going to regret it, or whether more sexy things would happen today. I thought about her sexy, full pussy lips and wondered if she would relax the no touching rule. The thought made my cock twitch and I considered wanking myself off in the shower. But then I heard movement and realised Vicky was probably getting up. Then, she was standing in the doorway, completely naked.

'Morning!' I said.

'Morning,' she replied, 'mind if I have a wee?'

She didn't reply but just sat on the toilet. 'Sorry, I always have to go as soon as I wake up. Leave the shower running for me. Nice dick, by the way!'

Well, she certainly didn't seem to have woken up regretful. That was a relief. As instructed, I left the shower running and stepped out to get a towel. I stood in the doorway drying myself as she flushed the loo and got under the shower with her back to me. It was a beautiful sight. Her naked back and cute bum looked so inviting. I wanted her to bend down so that I might glimpse some labia between her buttocks. Instead, she turned round to get her shower gel and sponge.

'Are you going to watch me shower?'

'Only if you let me.'

'Promise to behave?'

'Promise.'

'Okay then, you can stay.'

She covered herself all over with the soap first. She seemed to be putting on a bit of a show for me, smiling at me as she soaped her tits and soaping her pussy in a slow, sensual way. I loved it. Then, she shampooed her hair with her back to me, allowing me another long gaze at the rear view. Finally, she took the shower head off to rinse her body, directing the spray on her pussy for several seconds longer than necessary. I was a gorgeous pussy. I was yearning to feel those full lips in my mouth, and could have watched her rinse it all day. Finally, she turned the shower off. Water continued to drip from her pussy for several seconds.

'Are you going to stare all day or get me a towel?'

I got her a towel, of course.

'You really like my body, don't you?'

'Are you kidding? You have a gorgeous body, you could be a pin up girl.'

'I've never felt good about it before, but seeing the way you look at me makes me feel sexy.'

'I could look at your naked body all day and never tire of it.'

'Well that's very sweet, but I think we'd cause a stir if we went down to breakfast naked.'

Over breakfast, we were sat next to a married couple in their forties, so we were forced to engage in small talk. This was not a bad thing as it turned out. We learned from them that there was a nude beach, which you could reach if you hired a car or a scooter. They told us how wonderful it was swimming in the sea naked and getting an all over tan. I said that I thought it sounded wonderful and I would like to try it. Vicky seemed in two minds.'

It's one thing being naked in front of you, and that was a big thing for me,' she said as our new friends fetched more coffee 'but I don't know if I could get naked in front of strangers.'

Our new friends came back. Vicky told them she was interested in trying but nervous. The lady reassured her. Apparently, some ladies would still be wearing bikini bottoms because of the time of the month. For this reason, Vicky could keep her bottoms on and nobody would bat an eyelid. They offered us a lift and told us if we were coming to bring food and water as there were no shops there.

Vicky nervously agreed, and we went to the shop next door and packed supplies. The couple, Bob and Angie, drove us out of the resort, along the coast road for about twenty minutes. They turned of down a dirt road where we bumped and jolted to a car park. Then we walked down a steep footpath. As we came in site of the beach, we could see lots of couples dotted around and clearly naked. In fact, when we got down to the beach, it all seemed like a beach anywhere: people sunbathing, sitting under parasols or splashing in the sea. It's just that they were naked. Bob and Angie laid out there camp and we set up ours a respectful distance away. Soon, I was lying naked under our parasol, enjoying the breeze on my bollocks. It felt great. It took Vicky a little while, but eventually she removed her bikini bottoms. This time, when she needed suncream on her back, I applied it to her bum as well. It turned me on and I was forced to lie on my front for a while.

'Ha ha, that will teach you too be naughty. At least if I think dirty thoughts it won't show!'

'And are you thinking dirty thoughts?'

'That would be telling!'

'I was worried in case you regretted what we did last night.'

'Are you kidding? I haven't cum so hard in years. Every time I think about it my fanny gets wet again.'

'So you are thinking dirty thoughts?'

'Steve, if you knew how dirty my thoughts were you would be shocked.'

'Tell me.'

'I'd have to be very drunk.'

'That can be arranged.'

'We'll see.'

The rest of the day I got so many blissful glimpses of Vicky's pussy. I really wanted to know Vicky's dirtiest thoughts, hopefully she would open up later.

In the evening, we showered and Vicky again let me choose her underwear set. I chose a black lacy set. Soon we were in another restaurant eating and drinking beer.

'Have you had enough beer yet?'

She looked at me quizzically. 'Enough? Never, I can drink loads more.'

'That's not what I meant, enough to tell me about your dirty thoughts.'

'I don't think I could ever tell you the worst ones, you would be too shocked.'

'Try me, and I will tell you mine. I like that you have dirty thoughts - it turns me on.'

'You first.'

'I fantasise about licking your pussy.'

'That's pretty mild! I fantasised about licking your sperm out of my knickers.'

'I've imagined cumming over your tits.'

'Tame, I imagine you cumming on my face.'

'I liked it when you pissed outside, I wanted to watch.'

'When you pissed outside I wanted to hold your dick for you.'

'I like the idea of licking your cunt clean when you've just had a piss.'

'Not sure I can beat that one, but right now I'm so horny that I'd probably let you. I do enjoy pissing outside though. I just thought it's not very ladylike and would be a turn off to men. Once, I was sitting in my back garden late at night, rubbing myself off and I really needed a wee so I just pissed my panties. I can't believe I just told you that.'

'Sounds fucking horny, I would have loved to jizz in your piss wet panties afterwards.'

'Really? Thought you would think it gross or silly.'

'I bet I've sat in that chair in your garden.'

'Oh you have, if only you had known. I'm a right dirty cow, aren't I? You won't want to come to my house again, will you?'

'On the contrary, I'll just bring plenty of beer next time. Don't wear your best knickers.'

'Any more fantasies you want to share?'

'Just one comes to mind, but it goes way, way beyond the no touching rule.'

'Tell me anyway.'

'I can't, it would spoil things between us.' I couldn't tell her that, more than anything else, I wanted to fuck her. Fuck her from every angle possible and the from some angles that probably were not possible. My cock ached to be inside her and the fill her full of my muck.

'You want to fuck me, don't you? It's okay. I mean, I know we can't, but it's okay for you to want to. I've thought about it too. My gusset is wet just talking about it. But some of the other things, we can do. Let's just be really honest with each other and have some fun together. Look, the no touching rule, I'm willing to compromise a bit, what about you?'

'What sort of compromise?'

'Well, if one of us asks to be touched, then it's okay. Just no unexpected touching without permission.'

'Well if that's the case, I hereby give you full permission to touch any part of me at any time.'

'You're not taking this seriously are you?'

'On the contrary, I won't touch any part of you without your permission.'

'Seems a bit one sided?'

'Not one sided, you have to promise to tell me what you are thinking, and not hold anything back, however rude or naughty your thoughts are, I want to know.'

'Then we have to drink enough beer so I don't get shy. My thoughts get very dirty, and beer makes me less shy.'

We continued drinking until we were about the last people in the place.

'Let's go for a walk,' said Vicky.

We left the restaurant and headed off into the night. But instead of heading in the direction of the hotel, Vicky led me down a road leading out of town. Then, at a crossroads, she pulled me towards a smaller road. It was unlit, but gradually our eyes adjusted and I could see quite well in the moonlight. Suddenly, she walked away from the road towards some trees. Then she stopped and looked at me. I put my arm around her waist. She turned to face me and pulled me into a tight hug. Normally this would have been very nice, except that my bladder was full to bursting.

'Sorry, but I have to pee badly,' I said.

'Me too,' she replied, 'but I can hold it a little bit longer.'

'Do you still want to hold my dick?'

'Yes.'

I unbuttoned my jeans and she pulled them down, then she pulled down my briefs. It was exciting and my semi flopped out into the night air. She gently held my dick in her hand, which was by now engorged and heading towards full hard on. I was struggling to start pissing.

'Relax,' she said. I did so and eventually managed to start peeing. When I finished, she patted my dick and then tucked it back into my briefs.

'Better?' She enquired.

'Yes, although I think there's more. You made it excited, and it's hard to pee when I'm excited.'

'Mmmm. I'm excited.' She lifted the front of her dress, moved her legs apart and rubbed the front of her lacy black knickers. 'I'm so wet already. Do you want to feel?'

I reached out and caressed the gusset of her panties. It felt warm and damp and she sighed as I pressed fingers against it

'Tell me what you're thinking.'

'I'm thinking I want to feel inside your panties.'

'You want to finger my cunt, you dirty bastard?' I did love it when she talked dirty. Normally, she hardly ever swore at all.

'I love it when you talk dirty.'

'I want to be dirty with you. You can feel my cunt but I want to lick your fingers after so that I can taste myself.'

She pulled her panties down so that they were stretched between her thighs. I reached my hand and gently explored her labia. She was dripping wet and she gasped as I slipped a finger in her wet hole, and then moved up to her clitoris. Without thinking, I licked my fingers to taste her quim.

'Hey, that was for me!' She complained.

I fingered her again and this time offered my hand to her. She licked my fingers greedily.

Then, as I continued to finger her wet labia, she reached down and stimulated her clit. She came with a torrent of filthy words that made me conscious that we weren't far from a road.

'Oh fuck, yes you dirty fucker.' She bucked and shuddered and panted with pleasure. I hugged her as she calmed down from her climax.

Eventually she spoke. 'That was so hot, but I really need to wee badly now.'

'Can I watch?'

'Will it turn you on?'

'Yes, I think so. Can you do it standing like that? I want a good view.'

'Right now, I'm struggling not to do it. Whatever you like but please let me go soon.'

I stepped back and Vicky gathered her dress round her waist. Her other hand went to her knickers which were still at her thighs but I told her to leave them. Then, I pulled my jeans and briefs down to play with my erection.

'Please, I can't wait any longer.'

The force of this piss stream that erupted from her was astounding. It sprayed messily from her labia soaking her legs and the knickers stretched between her thighs. I put my hand in the stream and it felt warm. Then, I wanked my cock with my piss soaked hand. As the stream slowed she told me to wait.

'Don't cum yet. I want to help you.'

I let go of my dick, wondering what she was going to do. She pulled down her soaked panties and held them up.

'Look what you've made me do to my knickers. They're covered in my piss now. Feel.' I felt them, they were soaked. 'You've made me piss in my knickers just so you can get turned on, haven't you? You've turned me into a right dirty bitch haven't you? Come here.'

She hugged me close. My erection was pressed against her belly. She grasped my cock. 'Maybe I should piss in your pants, see how you like it?'

Her vulva was probably in the right place, just above my briefs, but surely her bladder was empty after her monster piss? Right now I was so overcome with lust that I didn't care what she did.

'Want me to wank you off?'

'Yes.'

She knelt down and wanked my cock, now at eye level with her face. Her other had pressed her wet knickers under my balls. My cum erupted in two or three powerful spurts. One of them struck her cheek and dribbled down.

'Now you've cum on my face, you really are a filthy bastard, aren't you? Perhaps I should make you lick if off.'

'You said you wanted me to cum on your face.'

'You said you'd lick my pussy clean.'

I hugged her close to me. Licked her cheek and said, 'now can I lick you down there?'

'You can't, it's too messy now. I need a shower. And I'm still full of piss. I'm going to have to go again soon.'

'Me too, I didn't really finish pissing because it I was too excited before. I really should relax and have a proper wee.'

'Okay, I'll let you go first. Just relax until you can pee.' I held her tenderly by the hands and she oh so gently rested her had on my prick, ready to aim it. Soon I was able to start peeing again and I could feel her hand gently aiming me. I assumed that she would aim it at the ground but all I could hear was a slight trickling noise rather than a splatter. I looked down to see that she seemed to be quite deliberately letting it trickle down her leg. Instinctively I clenched and my stream stopped.

'I just wanted to know what it would feel like,' she looked at me, 'I'm sorry.'

'No I'm sorry, I was just a bit surprised, that's all. Let me try and start again for you.'

Eventually, I managed to start pissing again and watched fascinated as she played my stream on her belly and even onto her shaved pussy. I was fascinated and sorry when I had nothing left in my bladder.

'How did it feel?'

'Warm,' she replied. 'I liked the way it felt. I must seem such a pervert though?'

I hugged her tightly. 'Well if you liked then it's fine with me. But I am dying to lick your pussy. Please say yes?'

'Steve it's even dirtier now, you've pissed on it too!. Tell you what, when we get back and I've had a shower then I'll let you lick it as much as you like, deal?'

'Okay, deal.'

'Now stand clear because I need to piss again and I can't aim mine very well.'

'Wait a sec.'

I took my jeans and briefs off and put them on the ground behind me, and hugged her again. I lifted her dress above her waist again.

'Do your worst Vicky!'

'Are you sure, I won't be able to stop?'

'You won't have to, you can let it all go.'

She put her arms around my shoulders and I held her gaze. She straddled her legs wide apart.

'You're sure?' She said.

'Piss for me,' I whispered.

We stood in silence for a few seconds, and then she let go. What is that lovely hissing sound when a woman pisses? I gave her a smile to reassure her, and she smiled back. I looked down to see that most of the stream was going directly between my legs. I put my hand in the stream and splashed it over my ball sack. Then, I put my leg into the path of the stream and hugged her close, while warm wee ran down my leg. Still the pee came, so I bent my knees and for a moment felt the warm stream directly on my balls. Still she peed but I it was slowing and I couldn't bend my knees like that any longer. I stood up straight and hugged her close while the stream slowed and the hissing stopped. We stood like that for a long time, just holding each other. It felt so intimate, who knew?

'Did you enjoy that?' I asked her eventually.

'Yes, I did, it felt really wrong but really good at the same time. How about you?'

'The same. I'd definitely let you to do it again!'

'Me too. But we both need a shower now.'

'I bet we both stink of piss.'

'I hope not, I want us to buy some more beer to take back.'

I got dressed and put Vicky's still damp knickers in my pocket, and we headed back to the hotel. At reception, we bought some bottles of beer. If we did smell of piss, the receptionist didn't seem to notice. Back in our room we stripped off and showered and dried ourselves. Sat on my bed, we opened a couple of beers and hugged one another again.

'How do you feel now?' she asked me.

'Cleaner?'

'No silly, how do you feel about my kinky behaviour? I hope haven't gone too far?'

'Don't be silly, I told you that you could do whatever you liked to me, and I enjoyed it all.'

'You're sure?'

'Perfectly, and do you know what the best thing is?'

'What?'

'Now I get to lick your pussy for as long as I want, right.'

'I did say that didn't I?'

'Yes, you did.'

'I just can't believe you want to, that's all. Where do you want me.'

'I want you to be comfortable. Lie back with your head on your pillow.'

I placed my pillow under her bum and climbed between her legs and gazed at her beautiful full labia. Gently, oh so gently I began to lick at those sweet lips, gently sucking on the protruding parts of her labia. Little sounds of pleasure came from Vicky as she relaxed and surrendered to what I was doing. I probed her sweet hole with the tip of my tongue and tasted fresh juices. As I moved my attention to her clitoris the pleasurable sounds turned into deep sighs. I was enjoying this so much. More pussy juice was flowing and I lapped it up eagerly before working rhythmically on her clit with my lips and tongue. The moaning became louder and her hips began to jerk. I held on to her thighs and managed to keep my mouth over her pussy as her climax came. I'm pretty sure the whole street heard it.