Kinky Sister Kinky Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Hendricks moaned a little as Maddox became better at retracting his teeth and focusing on the cock only touching his soft lips and tongue.

He was able to get the cock halfway down his throat and Maddie was slowly able to get him to bob on the cock harder as he was instantly made aware of the fact that he was now having his throat fucked for the first time.

Maddie encouraged him the entire time. She joined him on Mr. Hendrick's balls and licked them teasingly as her brother gave his first ever blowjob. It was one of the sexiest things she'd ever witnessed.

At some point Maddox had to come up for air and they began to make out over the cockhead as their tongues treated the head like a bed for their pillow-fight. Mr. Hendricks had his eyes closed as he enjoyed the slutty tongues worshipping his sizable fuck-stick.

"Good job cocksluts, show me how dirty you are for my cock. Show your teacher how badly you want his cum in your dirty little cock-sucking mouths," this naughty instruction only caused the siblings to suck harder and more passionately. They were both so hot for this cock. Maddox loved being able to be slutty for cock with his sister, and Maddie was obsessed with the knowledge that her brother was having his very first bisexual experience with her along for the ride.

"I need to fuck a tight hole," Mr. Hendricks announced suddenly, "so which one of you cumsluts is going to go first?"

Maddie pulled the cock out of her expertly deep-throating mouth and responded with a desperate "ME, TEACHER."

She pulled Mr. Hendricks up from the couch and grabbed Maddox's hand as well as she led the man and the slut back to her room as the night grew quickly kinkier.

"How do you want me, Teacher?" Maddie asked, as she twisted her nipples through the sheer fabric of her yellow and lilac lingerie bra. She really was bottled sex, and Mr. Hendricks could hardly get enough of this little sexpot.

"I want you bent over in front of me with your cheeks spread so I can decide which one of your holes needs to be fucked first, and I need this slut laying down beneath me," Mr. Hendricks said as he gestured towards Maddox.

Maddie pulled Maddox onto the bed even as she wasn't fully sure what was going to happen next. She laid her brother down on his back and bent over directly above his head like she'd been told. Mr. Hendricks took the rest of his clothes off as he climbed onto the bed right behind Maddie and directly over Maddox's face. Holy fuck, Maddox thought. He suddenly understood what was about to happen.

He watched as Mr. Hendricks settled his ass down onto his face. Maddox had never thought about rimming another guy before, but he hardly had a choice as Maddie reached under her legs and gripped her brother's head hard as she pressed him firmly up into the older man's hairy crack.

"Suck his asshole, slut." Maddie said as she stared down through her legs at her brother's smothered face.

Maddox pushed his tongue into the puckered asshole he was presented with and fully submerged into his sluttiness now. Then Maddie felt Mr. Hendricks teasing her own asshole with his cock.

"Mmm, Ms. Ackerman, it's been a while since I filled up this slutty ass of yours, hasn't it?" He pulled her lingerie panties to the side and she moaned as she felt his spit dribble down her ass-crack and into her pussy. Mr. Hendricks pushed his cock into her and ran it up and down across her slutty, shaved holes. She was so needy for her teacher's cock and she moaned longingly from the teasing monster at her gates. She was going to be fucked while her kinky brother rimmed her teacher's asshole—her pussy was on fire from the thought of it all.

Finally she felt Mr. Hendricks shove his cock into her hungry pussy. She was so wet that her cream immediately covered the ring of his shaft as he lunged himself into her sloppy hole.

"Fucckkkkkkkk, yessssss," Maddie moaned as her teacher's cock filled up her pussy and instantly reminded her of just how large he really was. It was no wonder she was such a desperate slut for this man. The combo of his attractive features mixed with the fact that he was an authority figure in her life, made her a soaking wet yes-girl for whatever the fuck he wanted, in whatever way he wanted it.

He wasn't long for her pussy. He was only using the thick lather of her arousal to make his dick slippery enough that he could push it into her asshole.

He pulled himself out of her pussy and spread her cheeks as he lined his huge member up with her hole. All the while, he grounded his asshole into the searching tongue of Maddox, who had completely given over to this nasty role of eating Mr. Hendricks' ass out.

He could feel the younger boy's tongue extending further into his ass as he pushed his cock past the tight ring of Maddie's slutty buns.

"Mmmmmffff," She moaned into the bed as Mr. Hendrick's cock shoved six inches into her ass—a position he'd been in before after he finally realized that Maddie was just as much of a slut with her ass as she was with her pussy. He roughly jammed his prick in and out of her juicy ass as he spanked her every ten seconds or so. Maddie sounded like a broken record player of low and guttural noises—an animal slowly dying of an ever-approaching orgasm.

And that's what happened next. Her body shook all over as Mr. Hendricks simply stopped and allowed her own natural need to continue bouncing herself on his cock. She loved the feeling of it thrusting into and out of her ass. She loved being fucked in the butt. She was so fucking hot for it. She hoped that Mr. Hendricks liked the way her ass look stretched out on his cock as she road him like a child left with a thousand quarters on the mechanical pony ride outside of the grocery store.

Her anal orgasm rocked her body and she bounced her butt on his cock the entire way through.

"Fugghhh Teacher, yessss Teacher, fuggmeTEACHER!" She moaned into the bed now, her body no longer strong enough to keep her propped on her elbows.

He pulled his tool out after he'd destroyed her buns and he leaned his crotch back to Maddox's sweaty face.

Maddox saw the dirty cock come into view and he immediately shoved it into his mouth. He could taste bits of his sister's ass on Mr. Hendricks' cock. He took as much of into his mouth as he could as he tasted the salty pre-cum and Maddie's funk on every inch he could get his tongue to. This was high-level kink he was becoming addicted to—the type of stuff that was going to be tough to top.

He moaned when he felt the cock exiting his mouth. He didn't want to stop sucking. His head sucked hard to try to keep him in there but Mr. Hendricks pulled away finally with a selfish plop.

He laughed as he looked down at the two thoroughly horny sluts in front of him.

"Mmm, Ms. Ackerman, you really did find me a very good slut, didn't you?" Mr. Hendricks mused.

"Yes, he's such a naughty cock-slut. I love it," Maddie responded, as she rolled over and leaned down to her brother to kiss his puffy lips. "Why don't you roll him over for me so I can breed his slutty little ass." Maddox knew what that meant.

He was about to be fucked by a cock for the first time ever in his life. And not just any cock—the cock that belonged to the attractive silver fox that was Maddie's actual college professor. He was about to take an experienced older man's boner between his cheeks.

Maddie rolled Maddox over onto his stomach. She ran her hands over his ass and down the hold-ups on his legs. His ass looked really sexy like this. Mr. Hendricks crawled up between his spread legs and grabbed the base of his cock. He slapped the beast against each of Maddox's shaved cheeks, appreciating the softness of the pillows that would very soon be used as the padding for an epic pounding.

"Mmmm, this is a very sexy ass Maddox. Why don't you go ahead and spread your cheeks for me and tell me what you want me to do." Maddox's breathing was as quickened as the final Brickbreaker level.

He brought his hands back and spread his soft ass cheeks for the man and the G-string slipped right up against his exposed asshole which only turned him on more.

"I want you to fuck my ass," Maddox said over his shoulder, and Maddie moaned out loud a little when she heard her brother say this. She brought her hand down to play with her clit as she watched her teacher's cock pushing into Maddox's crack.

"Ms. Ackerman, bring me your lube and loosen up this slut's hole for me." Maddie followed Mr. Hendricks' instructions and squirted the same lube she had used earlier that night on her brother's hole to bring it back into sticky submission.

Maddox felt Mr. Hendricks' cock slide under the g-string of the blue panties and begin to tease his wet hole with its head.

He moaned and spread his cheeks with his hands even more. Maddie wrinkled her nose and smiled as she saw just how badly Maddox wanted this. He was practically begging for cock now.

"Teacher, please teach him to love cock in his ass the way you taught me to love it," she said to Mr. Hendricks in a sexy, sweetheart voice, and her Dom pushed his dripping cock up against her brother's winking hole. Maddox felt the head push into him for the first time and he moaned a sacrilegious worship song to the devil.

And then the head wedged its way past his sphincter and he moaned even louder, "UGGHHNNNMMMMFFFF!" Maddox's voice was a mix of agony and desire that had Maddie's pussy feeling like she had just insta-squirted. She had a front row seat to her own brother losing his gay-ginity and she felt like the luckiest slut in the world.

"Mmmmm, yes Teacher, fuck his ass, Teacher!" and Mr. Hendrick's rammed his cock further into Maddox's slutty hole.

Maddox loved every second of it. If Maddie's toys had at times hurt, the soft outside of Mr. Hendricks' hard penis was heavenly perfection. He loved every time he pushed back into him. Maddie noticed as Maddox started to push his body back to receive his fucking. He really was loving this, and that made her even more turned on. He wasn't just being fucked, he was bouncing his ass back the way she did when she was horny for good cock. Maddox's moans from his first pounding were like lyrical sexual magical poetry to Maddie's ears.

She climbed over Maddox's back and sat on his butt so she could help spread his cheeks for her teacher. Mr. Hendricks pulled her chin up and kissed Maddie's sexy mouth as they began to make-out while he continued Maddox's anal education.

Maddox could feel his sister grinding on the top of his ass as his throbbing cock made a mess of the bed sheets below him. At this point he was just a hole for Mr. Hendricks' pleasure.

"Mmmm, are you gonna cum inside his ass, Teacher?" Maddie asked their dominant lover hopefully, and Mr. Hendricks gave her a devilish smile.

"Yes slut, I'm going to cum in his ass and then I'm going to have you eat his sloppy asshole." He said, and she moaned as she ground herself hard against her brother lower back. It was so naughty and she loved every second of it. She couldn't wait to be this nasty for her Teacher.

Maddox could feel the invader slamming into him harder and harder. Mr. Hendricks was beginning to absolutely ravage him. Each time he pulled in and slammed back down the entire bed would shake and the springs played a jumbled brass section of just how intense the sex had become. Maddox wasn't just losing his anal virginity anymore. He was officially being taken like an experienced anal whore.

His dick rubbed into the bed and he wanted nothing more than to touch himself with each new torturous rub against his prostate that Mr. Hendricks' giant cock provided him.

"Is my slut ready to take his Teacher's cum in his ass?" Mr. Hendricks asked demandingly.

"YUSSSSS, UFFFFFGGGGG, FUCKKKK MEEEE CUMMM INSIDE ME I WANT YOUR CUMMMM SO BAD FUGGHHHKKK!" Maddox moaned, and Maddie felt like she was close to cumming again too just from grinding her pussy as she watched this hot display of male sexual domination. Her brother's ass was gaping wide and Mr. Hendricks was taking his cock almost all the way out between each new drilling of his core. She massaged her brother's cheeks open and closed, the motion helping to jack her teacher's cock as he neared his first explosive orgasm of the night.

"FUCCCKKKKK I'M GOING TO CUM SQUEEZE MY COCK WITH YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE DIRTY LITTLE CUMSLUT!" Mr. Hendricks barked, and Maddox did as he was told. His ass gripped its favorite new toy like a mouth sucking on a cock and Mr. Hendricks finally began to cum.

Maddie recognized his O-face and she shuddered on top of her brother as she watched her older lover breeding her brother's slutty buns with wild abandon.

Mr. Hendricks emptied a week-long load into Maddox's ass and didn't stop his powerful thrusts until his firehose was completely done squirting his seed into this newly devirginized slut. Maddox moaned the entire way through as his mind shattered at the thought that another man's cock was emptying its creamy load into his body for the first time ever.

When he was finally done Maddox felt the huge snake slowly slithering out of his hole with a Champagne-like pop.

As soon as the cock had been pulled from his sex, Mr. Hendricks pushed Maddie's head down and she didn't waste any time. She scooted down so her legs were directly over Maddox's head and she shoved her face between her brother's spread buns and darted her tongue into his slutty hole.

"Clean my cumslut's hole, Ms. Ackerman. Show me how much you love eating my cum out of his ass." Maddie took to her kinky new instructions like a whor(s)e to water.

Maddox moaned and squirmed as his sister's tongue jutted into his gaping anus and began cleaning giant gobs of spunk from his loosened bowels. She moaned as she did it, totally turned on to be eating another man's sperm out of her brother's essence.

She could taste his ass and the lube and Mr. Hendricks' salty mind-controlling jizz. She licked her sexy tongue from the bottom of Maddox's balls all the way through his crack and shoved her mouth directly against his anus to get her tongue as far into his well-fucked entrance as she could.

Maddox was in a continuously rolling heaven. His ass had never felt so many amazing things back-to-back. He was so hard and needed to cum so badly.

After a dedicated sixty seconds of sucking Maddie came up and breathed for the first time in a while. Her face was slutty and damp, covered in both of their juices. She took a deep breath and then dove her mouth forward to take her teacher's cock back into her mouth. She cleaned more cum and slop off of his cock as she embraced her slutty persona to its fullest degrees. Mr. Hendricks' admired her dedication to being the biggest cumslut she could for him—binging on the knowledge that she was consuming naughty ass-juices so willingly for him.

She sucked his half-hard cock fully, not stopping until she was sure she had cleaned her brother's gunk and her Teacher's seed completely off of this glorious penis.

When she was done he pulled her up and she grinned at him as he kissed her again.

"What a couple of amazing little cock-sluts the two of you make." He said, as she laid on top of her brother's back still.

"Yes Teacher, we'll do whatever you want us to do. We're soooo slutty for your cock." She said with militaristic admiration.

Mr. Hendricks arched his eyebrows at his dirty girl. "Why don't you flip him over for me and show me how hard he is from being fucked by his first cock?"

Maddox helped Maddie turn him over and his cock was a raging beast of need.

"Put his legs up by his head." Mr. Hendricks instructed. She propped her brother's legs up as she bent him in half for her Teacher.

"Good, now sit on the back of his thighs and put that cock inside your pussy." Maddie sat on Maddox's bent form and bent his cock up so she could ride him. She was squatted over him with his cock inside of her, but it was strange how much Maddox still felt like the submissive one in this unusual position.

It all made sense when he felt Mr. Hendricks crawl up to put his cock back up against his hole. His reforming cock was pushed back inside of him and now every time that Maddie bounced down on his cock it pushed his ass down onto the amazing dick of Maddie's nutty professor.

"Uggghhhh fugggg," Maddox moaned again.

"You like that cock in your ass, brother?" Maddie moaned.

Mr. Hendricks arched an eyebrow when she said that. Maddie's slip of the tongue revealed a secret they hadn't planned on revealing. Mr. Hendricks' hand came around to molest one of Maddie's sexy breasts. His face came up to bite her neck and ear.

"Did I just hear you call this slut your brother?" Maddox's eyes shot open as he heard the question as the three of them fucked. Maddie gasped. She hadn't realized she had even said it, she was just so horny and enjoying everything as it happened.

"Ohhh fuckk...yes...I did say that, unffff," She said as she bounced gently up and down on her brother's folded body.

"Soooo, looks like being a cumslut runs in your family, isn't that so Ms. Ackerman?"

"Yessssssss, fucckkkkk, we're sooooo sluttttttty for you Teacherrrrrr," She was so damned horny. Fuck this was hot. Now her Teacher knew they were siblings. It made everything even hotter.

"Mr. Ackerman, do you like taking a cock up your ass while your sister bounces up and down on your cock?" And now Mr. Hendricks was speaking to two slutty Ackerman children—two siblings that were both completely converted to the power of his cock and his cum.

"Yessss, fugggghhhh," Maddox moaned.

"Yes. What. Mr. Ackerman?" With each word he pummeled the boy's sheath with the stabbing ecstasy of his throbbing sword, even though the penis was so clearly mightier in this analogy.

"Yesssss, Teacher, ugn fuckkk ummfff, fuccckkkk," Maddox liked getting to call him Teacher. He understood why it turned Maddie on so much. They were both enrolled in the same school now. They were both students at the same University of Dick.

Maddie would slam down on Maddox's cock as Mr. Hendricks would bottom out in his hole. He could feel their combined heat as his sister's sexy buns and his teacher's fat balls spanked his body from opposite sides in sensual tandem.

She leaned her arms back and put them around her teacher's neck as she bent her head back to make out with him. They kissed like nasty lovers, their tongues slobbering over each other's lips and teeth and mouth and chin. She was so fucking dirty for this man. She wanted nothing more than to be the most naughty, slutty, nasty, whorish, sexual experience of his entire life. And she wanted her brother to be just as dirty for him. And he was. He really fucking was.

Maddox could feel his orgasm quickly approaching. The combined pleasure of his sister's milking glove box with his teacher's baby-arm-sized-cock fisting his slutty cum-hole was just too much.

He cried out loudly as he began to cum, "FUCCKKKKKK OHMYGOD I'M CUMMMING PLEASEDON'TSTOP PLEASEDON'TSTOP FUCKKKGGG UNNNFFFGGGGGFF FUCKKK." And Mr. Hendricks and Maddie fucked him all the way through his conversion to the temple of bisexuality as he flooded his sister's pussy like his dick was confessing.

Maddox came for the last time that night, his cock more thoroughly drained than a marathon runner. His sister deliciously coaxed the last remaining drops into her body with her practiced vaginal muscles. She reveled in knowing how much of her brother's cum she had inside of her from the entire night's playtime.

Mr. Hendricks told them both that to lay down beside each other beneath his cock so he could cum all over their slutty faces and they did exactly as they were told. He slipped his cock out of Maddox's gaped hole and the two siblings lay close to each other on their backs as Mr. Hendricks kneeled directly above them on the bed.