All Comments on 'Kinky Tales: I Pegged my Husband'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 179 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I NEED more!

There has to be more Dani stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Superb!

Speaking for myself, I loved the build-up to the actual pegging. It made the final sexual experience all the more erotic as we got to see the sexual evolution of Dani and the sexual liberation of her husband. The writing was articulate and free-flowing. I had no hesitation giving this one a full 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

This was a great build up to a awesome fucking! Personally I love having a girl uses strap on on me; even better if there’s cross dressing involved too. I hope you write more adventures! They all sound very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HELL YES

That was AWESOME

MR.GGGMR.GGGabout 6 years ago
AWESOME

Truly THE BEST story I've read in all of these pages. It takes us across the many barriers to really enjoying each others unique sexuality and fantasies. Realistically it is amazing how a woman really can change THAT radically by a massive spike in oxytocin production from our biggest sex organ - the BRAIN.

ps. A GOLDEN DILDO award to BETHANY for best supporting actress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
In Need

That was hot! I have used a couple of dildoes myself and really enjoyed the one with the suction cup. Unfortunately my spouse is a much older prude than you and I'm pushing 80 years old soon but would lov

e to be pegged.

MultipleOrgasmManMultipleOrgasmManalmost 6 years ago
AWESOME!!

That is a fantastic story!! I love the quick progression of her thoughts and feelings. I would love to read many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I do hope to hear more

PLEASE!

wordbutcherwordbutcherover 5 years ago
More Dani and Bethany!

Title says it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best ever!

I have read this a number of times, it gets better and better every time! I really hope you develop this, I’d love to hear about the lesbian birthday party and her own ongoing sexual exploration. It’s not dissimilar to mine, I’ve really found the more you explore your sexuality the better your sex life becomes!

Well done on a fantastic erotic and sensual adventure, the build up is what makes it so good, like sex, good anticipation is hard to beat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best in years

This was the absolute best erotica story I have read in many years. Thanks, and I will await your further tales of Dani.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best story ever

This is the most exciting and intense stories i have read !!! Now i have a new fantasy on my bucket list !!! Just got to have the wife read it now and i know she will love it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pegging and more

Love the story. Hope to read more of your family and you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Would love to see this whole story in a movie !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Wow what a great story. I loved it and hope you continue this story. There are so many possibilities. I can hardly wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Reading has made me want my wife to pegg me. Wonder what she would say if I ask?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fantastic

You should turn this in as a script to Belle Thorne and see if she'll make a movie out if this. With the right cast involved this would make a great erotic movie for couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story, well written, very enjoyable. Long held fantasy of mine to peg my hubby but he’s unsure because he thinks he will lose his masculinity. Might give him this story to read. However it’ll just confirm his suspicions that girls discuss everything.

Frankly, I dislike this assumption perpetrated, for the most part, by women. Some things should remain in the bedroom.

FourCornersFourCornersover 4 years ago
Well Written

Thanks SSL. You always write well but were especially slutty this time. More please, Mistress.

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 4 years ago
More please

Please keep this going. I like the sound of the other titles. Write them all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredible

Absolutely awesome and home-hitting! Definitely keep going please!

ozmidnightozmidnightalmost 4 years ago
As usual :)

Fantastic as usual great story, I just love your writing style, I do hope that you continue the story I think it would be a shame if you just left it at that

XOXOX oz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You Hit the Story Squarely on the Peg

Excellent plot. Dialog between sisters made the story. Sister Interaction sometimes make me wish us guys (male) could talk to each other with the same level of trust and

Intimacy. If I were Dani, it have taken a Gestapo interrogation squad for me to talk about such things! Christina character was a hoot!

Loved it.

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

Definitely worth the wait every time. Pantyhose is my fetish. 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 I hope you do continue with Dani 's sexual awakening. Please pretty please.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

ndeavourndeavourover 3 years ago
Well done!

It's no wonder you won a contest with it! From great - and funny dialog - to prolonged build up to actual sex; from masturbation to phone sex, and finally into some very hot scenes, it was a pleasure to read and a delight to imagine. My hat's off to you! Keep them cumming!

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

This is a great story regardless of what fetish pushes your buttons. The humor was well placed and well done, and it added to the story. The story is erotic above all else and I look forward to reading new adventures. Thanks for sharing your story.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 3 years ago
Congratulations!!

Good job, it just became one of favorites.

Big_Mike_1966Big_Mike_1966over 3 years ago
More please

Yes please, I want more of Dani

mwb123mwb123over 3 years ago
Congrats on your win!

I haven't read this story (yet), but do love many of yours and you are on my favourites list.

Keep up the great work and looking forward to reading more as time allows...

Sir Silverwolf

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for helping me make my mind up.

I have often wondered about being fucked in the ass and now after reading your story I have decided the next time I see my girlfriend, after I have fucked her ass I will ask her to fuck me with as strap-on which I will be buying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Being fucked in my ass while wearing wolford Pantyhose while masturbated.

Please, don’t stop writing about the extreme joys of sexual reawakening. I am leaking pre-cum as I share my thoughts. New to Literotica, how do I access your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still waiting

Still waiting, as we do for so many of your series, on Sisterly Love. It has been a few years. Maybe you could do that for your loyal fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wonderful tale, or is it tail?

Great story, erotic to the max, and rather well written. Makes me want a good pegging.

HusbandinloveHusbandinlovealmost 3 years ago

Incredible story, lots of build up to the wife doing her husband, disappointed though. I think you should have developed that moment further, more descriptive...not enough for the supposed half hour. Should have added her cumkissing him! Fabulous story to stumble upon after so long!!

JaypleeJaypleealmost 3 years ago

Omg what a story. I was so hot reading it and imagining it was me getting my ass pegged

VFreeVFreealmost 3 years ago

WOW! This is exactly what I would hope for for me. The cast is me and my wife my problem is we don't have a Bethany 🤔

jleniljlenilalmost 3 years ago

This story is incredibly good. The best I’ve read in awhile. If only the ladies smoked cigars, this would be the best ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic I wish I had a wife like Danny who would do something like that to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a quick point. Why oh why can’t woman keep their big mouths shut about what goes on in the bedroom. The slightest excuse and they are off telling their, sisters, their cousins, the check-out girl, the hairdresser, the woman next door, the women in the office, their dental hygienist (with difficulty), the teachers at school, frankly anyone who’ll listen and even those who don’t !

Every time a guy walks into a room full of women or a bar with women sitting around a table and they all start giggling; you just know that one of them knows his innermost, private secrets and has just shared !

Never, ever, ever trust a woman to keep private, any details of your love life. If you don’t want everyone to know, don’t tell your wife or girlfriend ANYTHING that could be used against you at a later date (even 30 years later) because you just know they can’t be trusted. Ever.

Bobbiejo52Bobbiejo52over 2 years ago

WOW!!!!!!!!! Fantastic, I loved it! You had me dripping and drooling the entire time, Finally to get through the tail, I had to handcuff my right hand to a post available to stop my intense stroking, so I finish the story!!

I swear You have entered my mind...... and know exactly what I Crave, Desire, want to be done to me butt Fear the actual event won’t ever occur!!

Thank You, more than words can describe!!!!!! bj52

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

So much liberation and fun! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that was the best story by a million miles that i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one of the best and sexiest stories ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wauw i really liked the story. it was fucking hot en so nice.

thanx and i hope to hear/read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, as close to perfect as I can imagine anyone getting fantasies out of my head and on paper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simply fucking brilliant!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

If you go forward, keep the submissive games in the bedroom, and do not extend them beyond.

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Don’t know where the stories come from, but they’re top tier. Keep them coming (no pun intended)

Honest!

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 2 years ago

Wow. This could go in so many hot ways

4Leather4Leatheralmost 2 years ago

You have me feeling like is was there.

Can’t wait for the next chapter going to the club.

Loved it thanks

ph1lboyph1lboyalmost 2 years ago

absolutely loved this story, so well written and decriptive, yes it was long but there wasn't a dip in quality, not once did i want to rush forward, superb, thank you

JairayaJairayaalmost 2 years ago

this was so fucking hot! yes we demand more!

MrRLFMrRLFover 1 year ago

Great story loved it I love it when the wife peggs me I cum so fucking hard

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 1 year ago

Excellent Tale.. !!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

295. Love the sister parts preparing our heroine for her anal fucking as well as her husband’s. I now anticipate the new frontiers that her sisters will introduce her to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the positivity and acceptance of this story without the humiliation that so many come with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes! Please continue the story! Maybe you can get the next one illustrated!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy hell! What a story. I'm dying for part 2 whwrew Bethany takes her to the club and finds herself face dow in pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful, and well enjoyed story. Thank you.

subdudeme13subdudeme13over 1 year ago

You would be the wife of my dreams. I hope all is well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, I was thrilled and put a plug in my ass and after that I fucked myself with a 5” vibrating dildo imagining it was this wonderful woman doing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Hope you don't mind, I copied it for my wife. We've just started our trip into pegging and she really gets off. She hasn't given me her ass yet. But I can see it is in our future.

IamFred69IamFred69over 1 year ago

I read part of this story, jerked off, fell asleep, woke up, read more, jerked off again and was hard again before I got to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your themes and precise verbage. It would be 5 star but you again muddled the gap between 2 very different skillsets and a trainin A psychiatrist studies medicine, which be barely practices and practices psychologu which he hasn't studied/ Brief explan: you want meds, see a psychiatrist Many of my clients do. Glad they are there/ Psycologists generally have 3 college degrees in brain science, emotional regulation. We help you solve problems Some need one, some both Gold Star for your/you"re/ to/too/two wonderful accomplishment there/their/.they:re

Italian2253Italian2253about 1 year ago

Very hot , been trying to get my wife to peg me for years

Lynx_247Lynx_247about 1 year ago

Oh wow this is definitely one hot story which got me hot and horny and definitely left me wanting to be Chris

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsack11 months ago

I absolutely loved it! I wish I could experience something like this. I am looking forward tot the rest of the story.

voluptuary_manque2voluptuary_manque29 months ago

Now I want a story about the following Saturday and whatever group games they get into with her sisters and brother-in-law.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too long and involved. I told my GF, now wife, years ago about how I liked putting things up my ass ever since I was a teen, and she wanted to watch me use a long hard plastic vibe (all we had at the time) and jerk off. She was totally turned on by my performance and we shared my cum. I can't get near her ass after her colon surgery, but she likes to fuck my ass with a long ribbed sleeve on a vibrator and suck and stroke me until I cum in her mouth, feeds me cum from her fingers, and then she rubs my cum covered cock all over her lips and cheeks. Yeah, what a woman!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Positively, Absolutely, unquestionably the HOTTEST, SEXIEST, most debauched story I've ever read. I've pulled on my hard cock for the entire time I've been reading it. And have cum a couple of times while doing that. and only wish it was written about ME.

But I can't get my wife on board, or into me and it. Dammit!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@anonymous thank you for telling us about your wife's colon surgery, that was important.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Want all the sub stories

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written captivating, couldn't leave it. Had to read it all,vto see if she would give him what for in the ass.left me wanting some to.

wvBalzakwvBalzak2 months ago

DAMN!!!! What a HOT story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wanted to hear about the big plug

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

As usual, it just proves that you should never, ever, ever trust a woman.

They will tell everyone your secrets. They can’t help themselves. Nothing is sacred, nothing is private, nothing is intimate because they just can’t resist telling everyone.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES