Kinky Tokyo Bunny Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
More college bondage with my favorite hentai slut.
4k words
4.29
5.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 09/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
130 Followers

"Kinky Tokyo Bunny Girl, Chapter Three"

by J.D. Savanyu

A foggy summer night in Tokyo. Hisa Yamada gazed out a window in room 314 of Takeshita University, watching the neon lights rising from the nearby Harajuku district, eerily enhanced by the misty air. She was looking forward to another night of flirting with businessmen at the Pink Bunny Hostess Club, in a tight pink Playboy Club-style bunny suit. She fiddled with the red sash on her cute Japanese sailor schoolgirl outfit, letting her dirty mind wander instead of paying attention to her math class.

She still couldn't believe what happened last night. One of her customers at the club invited her to his hotel room for some kinky fun with his "business associates." Their business turned out to be organized crime, and her "kinky fun" turned into an epic bondage orgy with six Yakuza gangbangers. She played along like a good sport as they whipped her hard and fucked her harder in every hole. The best bukkake she ever took.

Professor Akira Kimura drew some complicated equations on the chalkboard at the front of the room. Hisa was an art major, and she was only taking his class to satisfy the minimum external requirements for an MA degree... but she "satisfied" a lot more with him three days ago, right after the class ended. She showed that hot forty-something guy some of her BDSM hentai sketches, and deftly maneuvered him into dominator mode. He spanked "the teacher's pet" until her ass turned red, then he turned it redder with a ruler. That wasn't enough to satisfy naughty Hisa, so he handcuffed her to the metal bars of his desk and screwed her right into the linoleum floor.

What a fucking week, she thought with a wry grin. If I keep going at this rate, I'll probably wind up in jail. Maybe I should become a porn star, to keep me out of trouble and make a lot of yen out of my "hobby."

Hisa tried to focus on the lesson about quadratic equations, to no avail. She grinned sexily at Professor Kimura, breaking his concentration while teaching his twelve other students how to factor x 2 + 5x as the product of two linear expressions. He grinned back at her and cleared his throat, concealing his freaky alter ego behind a mild-mannered math geek facade.

Giving up on equations, she pulled out her phone and logged onto hentaipurple.jp. The moderators of that dirty manga blog had just approved and posted her latest ten-page BDSM submission, "ピエロを叩く" ("Spanky the Clown.") It was her most ambitious idea yet, about a circus clown who dominates a hot female lion tamer after their shows. Inspired by Hisa's own youthful obsession with the traveling American circus. She watched it with her parents every time it came to the Tokyo Dome, until those PETA pricks shut it down.

Grown-up Hisa scrolled through her dirty drawings, seeing a red-nosed clown-suited Spanky whipping a naked tied-up blonde bombshell named Leopolda von Ravenscroft. Using the same black leather bullwhip that she used to "tame" five lions and five tigers. That creepy Japanese jester lashed her big German tits and pussy while growling: "戻って、レオポルダ! 戻る! 今誰が笑ってるの、このふしだらなアーリア人の乙女よ!" ("Back, Leopolda! Back! Who's laughing now, you slutty fucking Aryan maiden!")

The math class finally ended. She gave Professor Kimura a cute good-bye wave while twirling her pink pigtails. Just enough sexy body language to let him know she was still interested. Teacher-student affairs were strictly verboten, so they had to plan their next move carefully. She exited the university, stepping out to London-esque pea soup fog. The trendy Harajuku district was twice as enchanting in those mystical weather conditions. A psychedelic neon haze hung over many young women in crazy anime-inspired outfits, like her own pink trench coat with pinned-on bunny trinkets in every color of the rainbow.

She entered The Pink Bunny Hostess Club, buzzing with the sound of J-pop and pachinko machines. She went back to the employee locker room and took off her Sailor Moon-esque outfit, with nothing underneath. She slithered into a pink form-fitting latex unitard, velcroed a cute white bunny tail over her ass-crack, and slid a pair of pink bunny ears on top of her pink head. It was like taking a time machine back to 1960, at the original Playboy Club in Chicago. Hugh Hefner had very few asian "Playmates" back in the day, but he would have gone gaga for Hisa Yamada. She would have been a centerfold for sure, getting her paper face splattered by millions of cumshots from lonely losers.

She hit the main showroom with sexy swagger, scanning the mostly male customers like a lioness on the prowl. Hunting for big cash tips to pay her tuition. Her eyes were drawn to three hunky men in sharp business suits, sitting at a table near the bandstand with no drinks in front of them... but then her eyes were drawn to another man sitting by himself at the adjacent table.

"I'll be damned," Hisa muttered under her breath as she strolled toward Akira Kimura, wearing that same cliché professorial outfit from Takeshita University. He flashed a big smile at his teacher's pet, ogling her ridiculously feminine bunny suit. A twinge of kinky desire flared between her legs.

"Good evening, sir," she uttered sweetly, adjusting her faux cufflinks and bowtie over her bare arms and neck. "I'm your bunny Hisa."

"I knew that already, babe," he replied sarcastically. Hisa had no idea what kind of mischief he had in mind, so she had to play it cool.

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"Of course. Bring me a nice cold Cosmopolitan. I'm in a Sex and the City mood."

"So am I. But I've got twenty more years before I qualify as a cougar," Hisa giggled with her usual flirtatiousness. She went back to the bar to fill his cocktail order, and delivered a tart pink cocktail to her secret flame in the same iconic glass that the Manhattan milfs used in that overrated HBO "classic."

"Much obliged, bunny girl." He took a very suggestive sip, flicking the lime slice with his tongue (the same way he flicked her clit in his classroom.) Meanwhile, another busty bunny named Koharu got up on the stage and sang a Japanese version of "What Was I Made For?" by Billie Eilish, backed by a seven-piece orchestra in three-piece tuxedos.

"Damn, this song really sucks balls," Akira grunted.

"Totally. Billie Eilish sounds like a zombie Miley Cyrus."

"Anyway, let me cut to the chase. I'm inviting you back to my apartment for another, uh... tutoring session."

She giggled sweetly, feeling her pussy getting wet beneath a thin layer of pink latex. "I need all the 'tutoring' I can get."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Professor Kimura's apartment was twenty blocks away in a far less fashionable part of Tokyo. Hisa climbed the dingy stairway of the Shimizu building, pumping herself up for her latest sexcapade. She had something really special planned for him tonight. A big kinky surprise, taking that asian S.T.E.M. wizard for a hedonistic joyride.

She paused at the front door of apartment 402 and reached into a pink bag, pulling out her pink bunny ears. She planted them on top of her pink head, just like she did during their after-class "extra credit" session. She knocked on the front door and heard Akira marching across his small living room. He opened the door with an evil clown-ish smile.

"Hey, bunny girl."

"Hey, bad bunny boy. It's getting late, so let's skip the chit-chat and get right to the 'tutoring.'" She went into his living room and took off her pink trench coat, revealing her favorite sailor schoolgirl outfit.

"Aw damn. Naughty Miss Yamada, getting in more trouble on the schoolyard. I'm gonna spank you again, young lady."

"Ah-ah, Professor. I'm doing the spanking this time. Turnaround is fair play."

"Very well," he grunted indignantly. "Let's see if your domme skills are as good as those crazy bitches in your hentais."

"Shut the fuck up!" she growled, getting into character. She took a quick look around his living room, seeing a trickling bamboo fountain in one corner and bondage rack in the corner. The shelves in-between were full of books, DVDs, and BDSM accouterments. "You will address me as Teacher."

"Yes, Teacher."

Her fingers itched to inflict erotic pain. "It's time for gym class, Mister Kimura. Take off all your clothes, and I'll teach you the ropes."

"Yes, Teacher."

He quickly removed his brown tweed suit with leather patches while she browsed his perverted XXX video collection.

"Damn, boy, you got way too many male dominator / female sub vids. I'm gonna whip that misogyny right out of you."

"Yes, Teacher," he muttered while pulling down his boxer shorts. An impressive cock sprang out to greet the teacher's pet.

"Naughty boy, getting hard just thinking about your punishment," she grunted, admiring his thick twitching shaft. She went to his shelf and grabbed several lengths of manila farm rope. "Go over to that bondage rack and give me ten pull-ups."

"Yes, teacher."

Akira hustled over to the heavy-duty steel rack with various leather straps and metal chains dangling off it. He grabbed the top bar and did ten pull-ups with ease. She admired his ripped rippling muscles.

"Good boy. I demand physical perfection from all my subs, male and female."

She used the rope to bind his wrists and ankles to the rack, then she stepped back and massaged his hard veiny pecs with both hands.

"The teacher's pet has another surprise up her sleeve. Before I whip you, I'm gonna paint you."

"Paint me?"

"That's right, Kimura. I'm combining gym class and art class."

"Hardly surprising for a dirty manga addict," he muttered under his breath. She went to her pink bag and pulled out some body art supplies, a white apron, and a white towel. She tied the apron over her sailor girl outfit, and put the white towel under his feet to catch any stray drops of paint.

"What kind of 'masterpiece' do you have in mind, Teacher?"

"Well... you're a big strong alpha male who makes all the college girls weak in the knees, so... I think I'll give you the 'Barbie Treatment'."

"Oh god," he muttered indignantly. Hisa grabbed a thick brush, a black magic marker, and five tubes of paint. One black, one white, and three shades of red. She traced the outlines of nine hiragana characters on his naked torso, and then she mixed the white and red paints together on a handheld palette, forming four shades of pink. The soothing watery sound of the bamboo fountain broke the awkward silence in his tiny Tokyo apartment.

"Time for some major league emasculation," she giggled. She swished her brush through the paint and started decorating his buffed-up body with her favorite feminine color. Living out yet another wild fantasy in her crazy college days.

"I'm getting you pink as fuck, boy. I know your favorite color is blue."

"Navy blue. I was in the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense force before I became a math professor."

"Thank you for your service. But you're on my ship now."

Hisa gradually covered his tan body with kaleidoscopic pink waves. Like a psychedelic Spider-Gwen costume, from head to toe. She got the inspiration while watching SpideyPool XXX, a recent superhero porn parody. She filled in the five Japanese characters with jet-black paint:

変態少年のおもちゃ

(Kinky Boy Toy)

... forming a comical counterpart to the tattoo that lurked beneath her blue sailor skirt, right above her shaved pussy:

生意気な雌犬

(Bratty Bitch)

Saving the best for last, she grabbed his big hard dick and slathered it with pink paint, making him moan awkwardly.

"There you go, you kinky boy toy," she beamed while taking off her white apron and admiring her artistic work. Professor Kimura looked like he got "glammed up" by a bunch of drunken sorority chicks while passed-out on the floor at Kappa Alpha Theta. The massive sissification gave her a big ego boost and got her real fucking horny.

"Girl power!"

"This is so humiliating," Akira groaned in vertical bondage.

"Stop whining, you big baby."

"Make me, you fucking dyke-domme."

Her smile instantly crinkled into an angry scowl. "Call me that again, bitch."

"You're a fucking dyke-domme."

She responded by slapping him square on the face, making him yelp. "Shut the fuck up, sailor!" She slapped him again from the opposite direction, grinning with masochistic pleasure. "I never tolerate insubordination on my ship. I'm throwing your ass in the brig!"

"I'm already in the brig, technically."

Hisa scowled at his smug expression, then she went to his kinky shelf and grabbed a big red leather dragon tail whip, attached to a red leather-wrapped handle.

"You're a disgrace to the Japanese military, Kimura. Time for some corporal punishment."

She swung that forked dragon tail nice and hard, lashing his pink chest with a satisfying thwack! She swung it again, making him groan louder while thrusting his body awkwardly in vertical bondage.

"Take it like a man, sailor!"

She got more into the aggressive role-playing, whipping his paint-covered torso five more times. The forked dragon tail struck his flesh in two different directions with every stroke. The visible evidence of her "corporal punishment" was concealed beneath the pink and black body paint, but his groaning was quite audible.

"Stop whining, sailor. I hate these lazy entitled 'participation trophy' snowflakes like you."

That kinky bunny girl gradually whipped the dragon downward, delivering ten hard strokes to his six-pack abs. His huge dick twitched with every beat of his racing heart.

"Oh shit, you're a good fucking domme. Whip my cock!"

"Hell yeah, sailor. That long dong keeps getting you in trouble."

She went to the shelf, grabbed a black leather riding crop, and whipped his wang in an angry blur. Making it swing back and forth like a doggie tail at dinnertime.

"Hoooo fuuuuck! God, you crazy fucking biiiiiitch!"

"Don't call me a bitch!"

She swung that horse whip with a strong underhand motion, striking his ballsack with a loud fleshy fwuush!

"Hooo shiiiiit! Keep pounding my balls, teacher!"

Fwuush, fwuush, fwuush!

Hisa the bunny girl kept hacking his testicles like a jockey at the Kentucky Derby. Drool oozed out of the corners of her mouth, betraying her sadistic delight. She reached under her blue sailor skirt with her free hand and worked her clit in slow circles, moaning in harmony with her male sub. She finally paused to catch her breath, reeling with adrenalin. Akira huffed much louder, swinging his pink body back and forth from the top bar.

"Have you learned your lesson, Professor?"

"Not yet, you fucking bunny-cunt. Gimme some MORE!"

"Aye-aye, sailor. Time for some old-fashioned grade school punishment."

She grabbed a meter-long wooden ruler from his kink shelf and sashayed toward his pink backside, wiggling her hips and twirling her pink pigtails.

"Measure for Measure, you naughty math professor," Hisa remarked. She swung that ruler with boiling rage, returning the favor on his muscular ass. He yelped loudly, just like she did three days ago in room 314. When he gave her the "Mother Superior treatment" for reading naughty comic books in class.

"Nine more lashes for insubordination, sailor. Count 'em down for me, nice and loud."

Thwaaash!

"Kokonotsu!"

Thwaaash!

"Yattsu!"

Thwaaash!

"Nanatsu!"

Thwaaash!

"Muttsu!"

Thwaaash!

"I-hi-sutsu!"

Thwaaash!

"Yo-hoo-ttsu!"

Thwaaash!

"Mmmaaaa-itsu!"

Thwaaash!

"FUTATSU!"

Hisa paused before the final blow for dramatic effect; gathering her repressed frustrations into a tight knot.

Whoo-thwaaaaash!

"HEEEE-TOTSU! Oh fuuuuuck! Sakura, sakura!"

That was the same Naruto-inspired safe word she used in his classroom. It stopped the playful punishment and brought a warm smile to her snarling face.

"Ah yes, I love those Tokyo cherry blossoms," she cooed while patting the ruler against her palms. She leaned the ruler against the wall behind the bondage rack, then she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly.

"I've learned my lesson, Teacher," he murmured.

"No you haven't. You'll be back to your old tricks tomorrow."

"So will you. You'll be getting inspiration for your next hentai, banging freaky dudes all over Tokyo."

"You talk too much, Professor. I better shut you up with a good handjob."

She reached down and grabbed his pink dick as hard as she could. He groaned triumphantly as she stroked it slowly and methodically.

"You love how I jerk you off with all that pink paint on your prick, right after I whipped it like thirty times. It's so fucking kinky, right?"

"Fuck yeah," he growled. "Whip me like Spanky the Clown."

"So you've been reading my dirty hentais, instead of doing your math homework?"

"Shut up and fuck me. Just like that drill sergeant in ブートキャンプのボンデージ雌犬." ("Boot Camp Bondage Bitches," her previous submission to Hentai Purple.)

"Yes sir, Professor Kink-ura."

She took off her cute sailor schoolgirl outfit, revealing ten pink metal rings and studs on her tits and twat, with a pink heart dangling on a chain from her belly button. She turned around and bent halfway over, grabbing a pair of dangling chains for support.

"Bunny girl loves doggy style," she cooed. He rammed his penis all the way up her vagina on the first thrust, making her squeal in delight.

"Oh god, yes! Keep slamming that big cock up my tight bunny pussy!"

He swung his strong bound body back and forth aggressively, ramming her tight flexed ass cheeks, making her body sway back and forth with the chains.

"Oh shit, harder! Fuck me like a crazy clown, Professor. All pinked up like a transgender Barbie doll."

"Fuck that trannie shit. I'm a real man!" he growled indignantly while thrusting away. "You love that pink dick in your pink pussy, you fucking ho!"

Her body kept swinging back and forth, loving every second of his rough sex, with her pinky bunny ears pointed toward the trickling bamboo fountain. She let go of one of the chains and masturbated with her free left hand.

"Yeah bitch, keep jacking your clit. You better squirt all over my living room, after squirting all over my classroom."

"Fuck yeah, baby. Solve my equation with your big fucking number. Harder, harder, harder, ho, ho, ho, hoooooooooooAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Hisa arched her body sharply upward while holding the chain, launching a powerful jet of clear fluid all the way over to the fountain.

"Holy shit. Good girl!" Akira cheered as she kept squirting and shouting in an epic climax. She finally sunk to her knees on the wet carpet, moaning pathetically.

"Come on, bunny-girl," he growled. "Untie me so I can cum all over your face."

"Yes sir, Professor Kimura," she murmured breathlessly. She turned around on her knees and unfastened the leather straps around his ankles, then she got up and freed his wrists from the top bar. He immediately shoved her back down on her knees and grabbed her pink pigtails, putting them both in his left hand and yanking her head back, forcing her to look up at his face. He jerked off at full speed with his right hand, aiming his cock toward her sweaty forehead.

"Here's another pop quiz, Miss Yamada. What happens when you end up with zero inside the square root of a quadratic formula?"

"Uhh..." Hisa croaked, trying to restart her sex-addled mind. "Uh... you get a solution with... with a value that..."

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
130 Followers
12