Kinsey's Gift

Story Info
Kinsey runs into Santa on Christmas night.
1k words
4.03
12.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked down the stairs as the snow fell outside her home. She yawned as she went to get a drink from the kitchen. Kinsey heard a noise in the living room and stopped for a moment to listen. She looked down as she was only wearing a little tank top and pink panties. Kinsey crept down the hallway to the living room and peeked around a corner to look. Her mouth opened as she saw him there, by her Christmas tree, putting presents underneath it.

Santa was in her house and she couldn't believe that she has caught him. Kinsey crept up behind him as she wanted to meet him face to face. She stopped as he turned around and saw her. He jumped and made her jump as she startled him. She smiled big as Santa stood there looking at the eighteen year old Kinsey.

Santa talked to her a little bit as he eyed her hard nipples poking out of her tight tank top and her cleavage. He felt himself growing hard as his thoughts wandered about fucking the sexy woman in front of him as he looked at her thin panties. Kinsey smiled as Santa told her he had the best present for her and turned around.

He told her to close her eyes as he blew some magic dust in her face, Kinsey inhaled it as it smelled so good. Her eyes popped open as she felt herself grow wet between her legs. Her nipples hardened even more and increased in sensitivity. Kinsey bit her lip as Santa smiled as she closed her eyes and her hands went to her breasts and pinched her nipples. She teased herself as he watched the eighteen year old turn horny as hell.

He watched as the petite blonde slid a hand down her stomach and under her panties. Kinsey began fingering herself as he watched her. Santa's cock was rock hard as he watched her finger bang herself until her panties were soaked with cum. He smiled as he stepped towards her and dropped his pants, showing off his large cock. Kinsey looked and her jaw dropped as she licked her lips wanting to fuck the large dick.

She was completely under his magic spell as she fell to her knees and grabbed his cock. She licked the tip as she slowly slid her lips over it. Kinsey began sliding her mouth back and forth as her hand helped as it slid up and down along with her mouth.

Her other hand had worked its way under her panties and was fingering her hole as her cum dripped to the carpet. Her mouth worked its magic as Santa held her hair and used it to pace her as she sucked his cock. Santa had a sack full of magic and was about to let Kinsey have it all.

He slid her back and forth faster and faster as he felt himself growing close to getting off. Kinsey sat there just taking it as Santa finally shoved her all the way down to his body and got off. She swallowed as much as she could as it dripped from her chin to her cleavage. He let go of her head as she sat on her knees wiping her mouth.

Kinsey stood up as he pulled the straps of her tank top down her shoulder. She looked down as her C cups became exposed as Santa's gloved hands squeezed them and teased her erect nipples. Kinsey bit her bottom lip as she felt herself growing more horny as he teased her tits and kissed them. He sucked her nipples as his tongue licked them. He then used his teeth on them as she moaned and whimpered. Kinsey was loving every bit of Santa's teasing as her panties dripped with cum.

She was spun around and bent over the couch as he panties were torn away exposing her shaved pussy. Santa smiled as he rubbed his large cock up and down her wet slit as she moaned. He smiled as she moaned and squirt cum all over his cock. He stopped rubbing and slid into her tight hole. Her eyes crossed as her virgin cherry was popped by him. He grunted as he slid all ten inches into her body. Her pussy spread open for him easily as he slammed in and out of her wet hole as her moans filled the living room. She tried to keep the moaning low so she didn't wake her family.

Kinsey felt his dick going deep into her body. Her orgasm hit again and she buried her face in the couch pillow as it hit hard. Her legs shook as her cum squirt with each thrust as Santa buried his cock deep into her. He laughed as he felt her pussy tighten up but it didn't slow his pace down. He kept ramming his cock into her tight hole as her cum continued to squirt.

Santa felt himself growing close as he fucked the tight hole. He grunted and shoved deeper yet as Kinsey let out a gasp. He smiled as he pulled her blonde hair as he continued pounding her. He had never taken advantage of his magic powers like this but was enjoying every minute of it as was Kinsey. Her moans echoed in the living room as she tried to keep silent.

He was there as his radio clicked and a voice asked him what the hold up was. He didn't answer as he closed his eyes and slammed deep as his cum flowed. Kinsey felt it and smiled as she had grown exhausted from the sex. Santa filled her up and pulled his cock out of the cum filled hole.

Kinsey smiled as her eyes closed. Cum oozed from her slit as he laughed and left as he still had a lot of presents to deliver. Kinsey had gotten the best gift of all, Santa's load. She heard him laughing as he flew away in the night sky as her eyes closed and a smile appeared on her face.